Nursing: A Job with Benefits!

Story Info
A male nurse helps a hung jock with both arms in a cast.
1.3k words
4.54
21.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning, I wasn't really motivated to go to work, but what happened to me during the day was going to motivate me for the next few days.

I'm a male nurse in one of the Paris hospitals, and today I'm assigned to replace a colleague in the Rehabilitation Dept: it's going to change me from the old people I usually take care of... Especially since many athletes are staying there!

As soon as I got there, a nurse grabbed me by the arm, "Ludo, you have his age. Can you go wash the young man in room 12?"

"Uh, yes, no worries..."

I enter in room 12. On the bed, a short-black-haired man, about 25-28 years old, with a tanned complexion, who seems very hefty to me in his blue hospital gown. He watches TV.

"Hello!" I say to him, "I'm coming for your toilet..."

"Hi!" He answers me without turning his head away from the TV.

He has both arms in a cast.

"What happened to you?"

"Well, I'm a gymnast and I had a bad fall on high bars...I'm disgusted!"

"Yes, I understand! With both arms in a cast that must be really disabling..." I approach him, my basin of lukewarm water and the soap in my hands. "Are you ready for your toilet?"

"Sure! Yes, please!"

At this precise time I tell myself that nursing is really a great job ;-)

I open his gown to the waist, revealing a completely hairless and muscular chest.

"Your body shows that you're very sporty, you are well drawn!"

"Right! Fortunately with all my daily trainings..."

I take my sponge which I soak in soapy water and start washing him on the chest.

"Nobody told you? I'm allergic to any type of fiber, so if we can avoid the sponge..." He says to me, the sponge just placed on his large chest...

"Oh, well, in this case, I will use only my hands then..."

"Yes, please. Otherwise I'll be covered in pimples!"

It was even better for me. Who has never dreamed of "washing" with bare hands a young man's body, hairless, tanned and muscular!

I do it, I wash his pecs, his well-drawn 6-packs, where I feel very clearly each individual muscle. I feel like I'm massaging him even rather than washing him. I'm starting to get excited. This dude is a real bomb! He stays focused on his TV...

I now take off his gown completely... His strong legs and thighs are almost hairless, still just as muscular as his chest. And, above all, this Adonis seems to me to be more than very well endowed.

Indeed, between his strong thighs he displays a very thick penis at rest, about 5" long, the foreskin hiding his glans, and an impressive pair of testicles, also resting on the mattress. I feasted in advance to wash this magnificent prick with my bare hands.

I start with the feet, then the calves and finally the thighs. I feel every muscle, it's crazy. And the very few hairs makes it a very pleasant moment.

I rinse my hands in the basin, give myself soap before moving on to cleaning his appealing significant manly appendix.

I don't know where to start and how to go about it.

I grabbed his penis with one hand, although it is very soft, it is quite thick, I peel it off. His glans is like the rest, very round and big, just magnificent. My gymnast is still captivated by the TV...

With my other hand full of soap, I wash the part just below the glans, but at that moment, I felt that I had difficulty keeping my other hand on his penis... Yes, it's unfolding and gradually gaining stiffness... I continue, without showing anything, but I can feel that this jock is feeling uncomfortable, he is stirring in his bed and starting to have drops of sweat...

At the time of rinsing, his dick must have reached its maximum size: it's just huge, close to 10 inches long I think and an equally incredible girth! I have never seen such an immense love muscle, even among black people...

"Uh, I'm sorry, really... I don't know what's happening to me..." he says, a bit embarrassed.

"Don't feel sorry! It's even easier to clean an erect penis than when at rest..." I answer him with a large smile, while cleaning his big balls that roll in my warm hands.

"I think it's also because it's been at least 3 weeks since... Well... You know what I mean... With my arms... You can't imagine how my balls hurt!"

"Yes, I understand. We're men. It's normal! May I to tell you that I have never seen such an impressive size?! Really!"

"That's the reason why I ... so rarely fuck chicks! The girls I meet are scared..."

"Really?"

"Yeah... And sorry to go into details, but it's very complicated even for a simple blowjob!"

I'm excited at the highest point. I have in my hands a very stiff cock like I've never ever seen!

... And being also of a helpful nature, I'm thinking of this poor dude and I throw myself... "Close your eyes."

"How so?"

"Close your eyes... Trust me!"

He does. I feel him shiver. I swallow my saliva and put my lips on his majestic glans. I take out my tongue and begin to lick the outline of the glans, then from time to time I swallowed it all. I feel like I have my mouth full when I only have his glans!

He let out small groans. He is at my mercy with both his arms in a cast.

I continue my tasting by licking his big balls. His powerful cock rests stiff and throbbing on his abs, his glans passing up his navel. With my tongue, I now lick it from the base to the top, while polishing it with my other hand which is struggling to hold such a thick pole!

Then I shift into high gear. With all my mouth, I try to enter the first inches of his fat cock but I'm not able to go over half of it. His engorged glans knocks the end of my throat. He is in ecstasy and moans loudly... I feel it, his whole body is shivering...

I continue entering more and more of his lively big rod in my throat. I'm hot, I'm sweating. Him too, he is uttering little cries now. I'm going faster and faster, my enlarged mouth slowly manages to take more and more of his 10 inches until my nose ends up in his pubic hairs...

Then I feel his body stiffened, I continue taking in my mouth this Greek god penis. Or rather down my throat! This excited stud is even contracting his muscular bubble butt to try going even deeper! What a "little" bastard!

Feeling his eruption is on its way, I stop giving head and rather stroke his massive dick. A first heavy jet of sperm flies over his head and splashes on the wall back, the next 3 shots of sticky jizz land on his hair and his smiling face, another 5 or 6 flood his pecs and abs. His fresh gooey juice is all over! This poor dude really had weeks of cum to release! I try to lick as much as I can until most of it is gone. Yummy, Yummy!

"Wow! It was just exceptional... Thank you, bro!"

"You're welcome: all the pleasure was mine!"

"I never felt gay, but this experience makes me think that next time I'm on the way to get blue balls, rather than trying to seduce choosy chicks, I better call you directly ;-))"

"Sure! I'm always delighted to help!"

Hearing steps coming, I try to appear busy in my job... The head nurse is looking for me. She enters a second later and looks at us in a suspicious way... Is it the spunk smelling in the room, or the possible cum still dripping from my lips, or the still stiff dick of the patient? Whatever, my assignment to the Rehab Dept stops this evening :o((

It turned me hot that much, that I still need to jerk off when I write this story!