All Comments on 'Nursing: A Job with Benefits!'

by BogossDeParis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You should have swallowed…

zephyerzephyerabout 1 year ago

I went to nursing school and the head instructor told us we should expect to be hit on by both sexes.

Being a Bisexual male, I was really looking forward to that.

Sadly, after two attempts I never got through the school.

But what fantasies I had.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Hot story, I’ve only had a cock that big once. It was a cute black transgendered girl I really liked. The first time we did anything we were sitting on my couch talking when she looked at my in a strange way. She said to me “You want to touch it.” Of course I said YES. She undid the string holding up her sweatpants and pulled them down. My jaw almost hit the ground. She was hard already and HUGE! She was at least 10 inches and her girth was as big as my wrist. I was only able to get half of her in my mouth. I sucked her for close to an hour and she never came. I tried again the next morning after she got out of the shower and was already hard. Another hour and again no cum. Found out she was smoking Meth. That affects male as an aphrodisiac and makes it hard to cum. I really wanted her to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd like to try catching sometime, anytime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have swallowed.

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

Your English is really charming. Hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous