Posh Slave

Story Info
Lady Cynthia's downfall.
7.7k words
4.44
10k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

Lady Cynthia Harmison watched her lady in waiting as she finished packing her case. She was going on holiday to Morocco tomorrow with her lady in waiting Sarah Jones a very pretty Welsh girl. Sarah was a five foot four inch, blue eyed blonde with big breasts on her shapely body. She had only worked at Longsdale House for six months and as lady in waiting four weeks.

The death of James Harmison, Lord Harmison, from a short illness of cancer had left his wife heart broken and she had become suicidal and needed psychiatric treatment the culmination of which was to go on a trip to Africa.

"Jones, prepare my bath, I'm tired and want an early night."

Sarah left the room and ran the bath, she called out to her ladyship to advise her that all was ready. Cynthia entered the room and stood waiting for Sarah to undress her. Sarah removed her clothes and helped Cynthia into the bath. Cynthia laid back in the bath and held her hand out for for Sarah to place a glass of red into it. Cynthia loved her baths, it was her time to relax and sip wine. Sarah had the job of cleaning Cynthia's body.

Lady Cynthia was a true aristocrat with a cut glass accent, her parents had sent her to the top girls school and she had been introduced to society. Girls of her breeding used to "come out" but that had been stopped years before Cynthia came of age, however being presented to society meant she was basically introduced to eligible men, a meat market, cynics might say. It was however a good method for parents to get their offspring off their hands.

Cynthia had met and married her husband, it was not a marriage made in heaven but just a marriage of convenience, money marrying money, She was very fond of her husband and they had a happy marriage without too much passion. She had never done a days work in her life and she was eye candy for her husband. She dressed in designer clothes and her jewellery was an insurance liability. The death of James Harmison shook Cynthia to her core, it was only after his death that she realised how much she loved him.

The next morning she and her lady in waiting went to a small airport where she was being flown to Morocco in a private jet. The pilot was an old friend who agreed to take her rather than having her face the rigors of an commercial airport. Her luggage was loaded and permission to take off given by the control room. Once in the air she fell asleep only to be woken by the shaking of the jet, they had run into a thunderstorm as they approached the north African coast.

Something had affected the instruments in the pilots cabin and he was struggling to determine his position in relation to the airport at Tangiers. He flew blind and was beginning to panic as he could see mountains in front of him. He had overshot the airport and was preparing to turn back when his engine cut out. Now he was really panicking as the plane lost height rapidly, he searched for somewhere to try to land his plane. At the last minute he spotted a relative flat area and headed towards it. He landed badly and the plane smashed into a rock that he had missed seeing but not missed hitting. He died immediately on impact but luckily the aircraft rolled over and came to a stand.

Lady Cynthia passed out and Sarah was shook up but was unharmed. The door was jammed closed by the impact and Sarah could not open it, she sat down and awaited her fate. When Lady Cynthia woke she asked what had happened and Sarah explained their predicament. They both tried to open the door to no avail and they sat down frustrated.

Two days later a band of Berber tribesmen found the plane and forced their way into the cabin where they found two white women and later the body of the pilot. The tribesmen pulled the women out and tied them up and made them walk behind their horses. Lady Cynthia protested vehemently at her treatment, nothing like this had happened to her in her lifetime and she was hopping mad. A tribesmen slapped her face till she shut up. Cynthia may be an aristocratic woman but she had taken in her predicament and shut up after the tribesmen slapped her twice.

All day the women walked behind horses, stumbling at times but the pace wasn't too fast. The tribesmen never spoke to them and never offered food or water. They had drunk all the water they found in the plane but they hadn't eaten since they boarded the plane. As the light faded they entered an area that was inhabited. A huge tent surrounded by smaller ones spread around a pool of water, an oasis. The women were pushed inside the big tent where a large chair faced them. on the chair was a big man, Berber, who addressed them in a language they didn't understand Then he spoke in English. "Who are you and what are you doing in my country?"

Lady Cynthia replied, "My name is Lady Cynthia Harmison and the other lady is my lady in waiting Sarah Jones. I would be obliged if you would contact the British ambassador and get him to get me out of your country. My plane crashed on the journey to Tangiers and I want to go home. Your men have treated us appallingly and we must protest about that."

"Shut up woman, you talk too much, you are my guest, or rather you will now be my slaves, both of you."

"Sir, I must protest..." She was shut up by a man who put a gag over her mouth. Lady Cynthia was furious but could not speak.

"My name is Aksil and when you are allowed to speak you will call me Master, always or you will be severely punished, Nod if you understand."

Sarah nodded but Cynthia didn't and she was rewarded by a smack on her head with such power that she fell over. "Do you understand now, woman?"

Lady Cynthia nodded her head although she was still laying on the floor. Aksil said, "that is good, you will now go to the women's tent and they will prepare you to enter my presence as becomes a slave." He spoke to his men and they dragged Lady Cynthia up and marched both women to a tent and pushed them in.

The Berber women giggled at the sight of the two white women. They took the gag off of Cynthia's mouth but stopped her from speaking by shaking their heads and placing a finger on her mouth. Cynthia got the message and shut up, they wouldn't understand her anyway.

The two women were stripped naked and the Berber ladies washed them from head to foot before drying them off. They were then made to lay down and the Berber women removed all the body hair from both ladies. Lady Cynthia was furious but said nothing, humiliation was not her scene. The Berber ladies ohhed and ahhed when the white women stood up. Their bodies washed and shaved they looked so perfect, Sarah had the biggest tits and her light brown nipples stood hard and firm, her blonde hair hung down by her shoulders, her blue eyes flashing and her shaved slit was long at the crease where her legs met at her torso. She was a sight to behold.

Lady Cynthia was taller and slimmer than Sarah and her tits were smaller but perkier, her nipples were dark pink but stood out proud and hard, she didn't have an ounce of fat on her, her stomach was flat and the slit at the joint of her legs was long just like Sarah's. Both ladies had tight round bums, Sarah's being bigger but still firm. They were pushed onto the floor where they spent the night, neither lady had a goodnight and were glad when the sun lighted the sky as morning arrived

One of the Berber ladies called out to the guards and pushed them to the opening. Cynthia tried to pick up her clothes but was prevented by a smiling Berber lady. As they exited the tent the guards, at least they seemed like guards to Cynthia, grabbed each girl on each arm and made them walk to the large tent. By now the Berber camp had woken up and many men witnessed the girls nude march to the tent.

Aksil looked up when the women were forced into his tent. Sarah stood with her back straight and looked Aksil right in the eye, Cynthia on the other hand slouched as if embarrassed by her nudity. "Ah, you look much better now, just as new slaves should. "You" he spoke to Sarah "what is your name and what are you in relation to the woman who talks too much and too loud?"

"I'm her personal servant and my name is Sarah, I must congratulate you on your English, it is very good."

"Thank you Sarah, I was taught in Casablanca by an elderly Englishman for many years. You realise that you are my slave for me to use as I wish? Sarah nodded and Aksil continued. Your name from now on is now Lunja, or fairy tale princess, in your language. That's what you look like. The other woman who speaks so loud and so much will be called Dassin. She will be your servant until she learns her manners."

"Now come and stand beside me, I need to fully examine my number one slave."

Sarah, Lunja now, approached Aksil and stood still waiting for him to speak. Aksil looked her up and down and then reached out and felt her left tit, squeezing it and pinching her nipple causing Lunja to gasp. Then he hefted her right tit moulding it with obvious pleasure before gripping her nipple, again causing her to gasp.

"Now bend over so I can see your cunt and arsehole, as I shall be using them a lot very soon." Lunja stood in front of him and bent down as far as she could with her legs wide apart before reaching back and holding her arse cheeks open with both hands exposing herself to him.

"That's a very pretty sight, Lunja, are you a virgin?"

"Yes Master, I've never known a man. I wanted to be a virgin until my wedding day. Doesn't seem very likely now, does it?"

"Yes, I'll marry you tomorrow so that should be alright, your companion will therefore become your slave from now on. Come closer to me as I want to feel your sexholes."

Lunja backed up so he could fondle her arse, stroking her vagina and putting a finger gently inside her arsehole before playing with her clitoris. By now she was breathing heavily and Aksil noticed that.

"Come here, Dassin, I assume you are not a virgin." She never moved and one of the guards pushed her forward causing her to fall at the feet of Aksil. "Get up, slave and answer my question immediately or you will suffer."

Dassin stood up and looked Aksil in the eye. "I'm a member of the British aristocracy and I have friends in the foreign office who will be after your blood if you don't release me very soon." She collapsed to the floor again as a guard as a guard hit her head with a rifle butt.

""That's nothing to what will happen if you don't answer me immediately, learn that quickly if you know what is good for you.

"No I'm not a virgin"

"You are not a virgin what!." Aksil shouted at her.

"'I'm not a virgin, I've been married for years." She collapsed again as a rifle butt hit her shoulder.

"You are not learning." he turned to the guard, take her outside and give her a beating, don't break her skin but hurt her badly."

Dassin was taken out to middle of the camp and she tied to a post with her legs spread and her arms were tied behind the post. Three guards with leather straps stood in front of her and they began to thrash her lily white skin, first on her tits then on her belly then on her pubic area. Then they worked their way up her body again. Her front was red from crotch to tits..

"Please stop, Please stop." repeatedly but no one understood English and kept on thrashing her. In the end Aksil stuck his head out of his tent and stopped the beating.

"Do you understand how to address me. Dassin?"

"Yes, Master."

"Right," he said when Dassin was back in the tent, "are you a virgin?"

"No, Master," she replied.

"That wasn't too hard was it? Now I want you to service your mistress and make her come."

Lady Cynthia looked at Aksil not understanding. Lady Cynthia said, "Sorry Master, what do you mean."

Lick and suck your mistress's cunt, you stupid woman. You know what I mean, get to it and make her come."

Dassin knelt in front of her lady in waiting and opened her legs so she could access her vagina. Lady Cynthia had done this before but not to her servants but she "got to it"

Sarah enjoyed seeing her boss naked and getting down to eat her, she was determined not to come too soon, in spite of her circumstances she was enjoying this.

Dassin put her mouth on her mistresses vagina and tweaked her clitoris, she stuck her tongue into Lunja's fanny and felt her tremble. In spite of reluctance to come quickly she was unable to hang back and squirted her juice onto Dassin's face.

Aksil clapped his hands, pleased that his future wife had found release and still be a virgin. Dassin asked if she could dress but Aksil only laughed and told her she would never wear clothes again. "Tonight you will be shared by the guards who had to whip you today and if any of them complain that you are not performing well you will be whipped again tomorrow.

Dassin was beaten and began to accept that this monster was her master for the foreseeable future and she must realise that. The once haughty Lady Cynthia Harmison was a naked slave renamed Dassin who had to let herself be fucked by anybody that her master ordered and to make her humiliation complete her former lady in waiting was her mistress. She was glad that she treated her well before when she was her employee.

Dassin was taken out of the big tent and put into an empty one where she lay on the floor crying miserably. A Berber guard entered and motioned her to stand as he took off his clothes and rubbed his cock hard. He made her kneel before him and he pushed his cock into her mouth and fucked hard till he came spewing his come into her stomach. He sat on the floor and watched her as another two guards entered the tent. They also stripped naked, their cocks hard as steel and made her bend over, one guard entered her vagina and the other fucked her mouth. Neither were gentle but they quickly ejaculated their hot come into her body, then the sat on the floor to watch her

She tried to cover her breasts and vagina but the guards knocked her hand away. She got the picture and made no further attempts to hide her body. The guards looked at her stroking their cocks to try and get hard again, she sighed. Three times that evening they fucked her holes, her arsehole was penetrated by each of the guards without using any lube to ease their entrance. When they left she fell to the floor and slept fitfully until she was dragged out of the tent as the new day dawned.

She was taken to Aksil's tent, he sat on his chair and Lunja lay on the bed at his feet. She had had a good nights sleep and looked rested. "You did well last night but my men tell me that it's likely that you didn't come once, that's very disrespectful, are my men not good enough for you?"

"Yes, Master they were excellent lovers and filled my body with their come many, many times. I didn't come because I was busy fulfilling their needs."

"In future you will come or you will be whipped severely, do you understand me, slave?"

"Yes, Master, your will will be done."

Dassin was sent to the ladies to help with the day to day tasks that Berber women were expected to do in this male dominated tribe. She was the only woman that was naked, the tribeswomen were dressed in their ethnic garb as Muslims. indoors they were allowed to have their heads uncovered but outdoors they must have heads and faces covered.

She was made to help prepare the food and keep the cooking fire live, that meant collecting dried camel shit by hand. By now Dassin was beaten and went about her duties almost in a coma like state. She had accepted her new life style as inevitable and she would die a slave.

Moving about the camp was nerve-wracking as every time she was seen going about her duties a Berber would demand sex and she had to comply without dissent. The men would fuck her in the camp with no privacy and after they finished with her she had to carry on with her work.

The wedding was simple but noisy affair and it was quick. Lunja was clothed in diaphanous top that left her midriff bare and a pair of transparent trousers that were ankle length and pair of slippers. She looked beautiful, Dassin helped with her dressing much to her humiliation, the tables had been turned but Dassin was not too upset as this was now her lifestyle seemingly..

Even on the morning of the wedding Dassin had been fucked three times in full view of the whole camp, once in her vagina and twice in her anus.. The last time was in front of the tent Lunja was in and she watched as her former mistress was fucked, Dassin was mortified.

What neither woman knew was the transponder in the stricken plane was still operating after they had been captured and did so until the battery died. Help was on the way, as the wedding ceremony was taking place.SAS soldiers were hidden overlooking the camp. They had arrived at three o'clock that morning and awaited their colleagues. Till then they would remain watching and still. They saw Lady Cynthia being raped three times and waited helplessly.

After the ceremony, Lunja was taken into Aksil's tent where he consummated their marriage. Lunja was ecstatic and wanted Aksil to fuck her more but to her chagrin she was sent to the tent of his other three wives. They were not happy with having a beautiful white woman in their midst and she was not made welcome. Her spirit was deflated when Aksil demanded another wife to his bed that night. She was miffed when two other wives were selected the next two nights.

On the third day just before dawn the sound of an approaching chinook helicopter could be heard. The tent was invaded by two heavily armed SAS soldiers who put their fingers to their lips to to indicate she should be silent, Lady Cynthia nodded and looked towards the other inhabitants of the tent. The Berber women were still sleeping but if they woke up they may cause a noise, the soldiers acknowledged her concern and moved nearer to the women.

Meanwhile two soldiers entered the tent of Aksil's wives tent and woke Sarah as the two other occupants slept on, The noise of the Chinook grew louder and began to wake the camp and the Berbers were running around like headless chickens wondering what was happening. As the helicopter approached the camp the tribesmen started shooting at it but a burst from a machine gun caused them to get their heads down. The soldiers in the women's tents looked out of the tents and fired at the Berbers as the Chinook discharged it's passengers into the camp.

The Berbers decided that they were outgunned and lay down their weapons and raised their hands. The SAS officer ordered his men to secure the camp and called out to Lady Cynthia. She had grabbed some clothes to cover herself and the soldiers who had protected her ushered her from her tent to the helicopter then Sarah followed. The soldiers then got into the chinook as the machine gunner fired short bursts to remind the tribesmen of the power of the helicopter as it flew away.

"Your ladyship," Sarah shook Cynthia's arm to waken her. It was two weeks since she had been rescued from the Berber camp in Morocco. She had been swiftly taken to a a hospital in Tangiers where she had been been examined by a doctor who was satisfied by her overall health but was concerned by her mental health. A few days later, back in London, she was seen by a Harley Street doctor who agreed with the doctor in Tangiers, she was given pills to sedate her and was allowed to go home.

At home she couldn't settle down and became morose. It was when she refused to dress that the staff became worried about her, she would stroll around naked around the house ignoring everyone she met. When she went walking in the gardens naked it was decided that she needed medical help.

"Your Ladyship, wake up you have a visitor." Sarah told her.

Cynthia who had ignored Sarah's initial approach opened her eyes and asked, "who is it?"

"It's a Doctor Hargreaves, we are concerned about you and have called a doctor to attend you, you need to get well to look after the estate or you'll be bankrupt soon."

klampet
klampet
148 Followers