Nurture Versus Masculine Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He called me sweetheart," I smiled inside. "Am I now your sweetheart, Ralph? Really? Isn't that kind of gay?"

The heavy-handed swat on my bottom and orders from my man friend to pack casual clothes, sent me to my bedroom. I packed some shorts, some polo shirts, under pants, socks and my toiletries. "Sweetheart," kept running through my mind. "He must really like me," I thought. I was giddy with excitement, being told to pack for the weekend with my man.

"Where are you taking me, Ralph?"

"So many questions, my darling boi. Trust me. I'm taking you places you've never been."

I watched him kiss my wife a little longer than I thought polite. He whispered something in her ear that made her smile. Then, turning to me, Ralph took my bag in one hand and my right hand in his. "Let's go, baby."

I grinned sheepishly at my wife. "See you Sunday, Cin."

"You boys have a good time, johnnie. Try to be a good boy for Ralph."

"Where are you taking me?" I asked my friend.

"A special place for a special person, johnnie. You'll love it. Trust me, baby." As he was saying this, his hand found my thigh which he rubbed softly. I wanted to tell him to stop, that I'm not like that. I wanted to scream, "take me home". I also wanted to spread my legs and pull his hand to my erect dick while reaching out for his cock.

Instead, I put my hand over his, "Mmm, Ralph, that feels nice. What are you trying to do to me?"

He moved his hand and placed it over my shoulders. He pulled me against him and held me as though I was his lover or something.

"Just trying to make my baby comfortable," he said.

Now it was me, riding in his sports car, my head resting on his shoulder, my hand caressing his thigh. We rode like that for maybe 30 minutes before Ralph took my hand from his leg. "You're going to give me a case of blue balls if you keep that up, sweetheart."

"We can't have that, now, can we?" I asked as my hand moved to the obvious erection in his trousers.

Ralph pulled the car over to the side of the road and stopped. "johnnie, what are you doing?"

I pulled my hand away feeling very stupid and ashamed. "I'm sorry Ralph. I thought it was what you wanted." My eyes welled up with tears. "I thought, I just...."

Ralph took my face in his hands. "Hush now, baby. No need for tears. I have no problem with you taking liberties with me. I just need to be sure it's what you want and for you to be sure we're not to go too fast for you."

I nodded and sniffed.

He used his finger to wipe away a tear that was trailing down my cheek. "Listen to me, baby. I know you're not gay. Neither am I but I can't deny my attraction to you. But, and this is a big but, you must be sure you want what I have to offer you. I mean beside our friendship; I want more than that. But like I said, you must be certain you want to cross that bridge. So, we'll take it slow so you, my sweetheart can be sure."

"You're right, Ralph. You're always right. Thank you. I was getting ahead of myself." Then I whispered a confession, "I'm attracted to you too, but you already know that."

An hour later, after a mostly quiet ride, our conversation having ended with me understanding my friend's desires and concerns for me, Ralph pulled into the parking lot of a seaside hotel.

We took our over night bags and Ralph checked us in. "It's beautiful, Ralph."

We were shown the two-bedroom suite with a common living area between them. The window opened to a balcony overlooking the ocean. "It's my favorite place, baby," Ralph said coming to my side and hugging me to him.

My arm circled his waist as we gazed out onto the beach and those enjoying the sun and sand.

"This is beautiful, Ralph."

He smiled down at me. "And so are you, johnnie."

My heart melted for this handsome man. But I was afraid to act on my impulse and just smiled back at him.

Ralph went to one bedroom after pointing me to the other. I was a bit disappointed that we wouldn't be sharing a bedroom and yet somehow relieved. I wasn't gay. I knew that. I couldn't explain my desire to be with Ralph though. There was something about him that made me feel wanted, needed even. I wanted to return those feelings and had he allowed me to continue what I was about to do in his car, I would have surrendered to him.

He said he wants to be me with like that but wants me to take it slow; to be certain it's what I wanted too. See, it's just like Ralph to be concerned about my feelings before acting on his. I loved that about him.

I unpacked and joined Ralph who was waiting for me. "Hungry, baby?"

"I could eat a horse," I answered.

He took my hand in his. So unashamed of his attraction to me, we walked through the hotel lobby, our fingers entwined again. We walked like that for the two blocks to a seafood restaurant.

Ralph held my chair out for me ignoring to looks from those curious lookie-loos.

I had the softshell crab and Ralph enjoyed a trout fish sandwich.

After lunch we walked the beach. "Maybe we should change into our bathing suites, honey," Ralph suggested.

"I didn't bring one," admitted. "You didn't tell me we were going to the beach."

"Not to worry, sweetheart, I bought a couple for you. You choose which one to wear for me."

"I love that about you, kind sir. You're so very thoughtful and caring." I squeezed his hand as I told him that.

We entered our suite and went to our respective bedrooms. A knock on my door came quickly. "Here, baby doll. There are a few in here. You pick the one you like best."

Ralph handed me a bag from Neiman Marcus. Before I could thank him again, he turned and assured me he'd be happy with what ever one I selected.

I dumped the bag on the bed and looked them over as I undressed. There were three garments, but only two were what you might call swimsuits. None were outright male. I had a feeling he would have bought me women's wear. All that baby, baby doll, sweetheart stuff. I knew all along that Ralph thought me a bit of a femboi. Had it been from anyone other than Ralph I would have been insulted. But from Ralph, after my initial discomfort, I had to admit I liked the attention.

Ther was a bright red thong that even on me would be tight. A black one piece, bra-top, thong back was interesting but too over the top for my first foray into becoming what my friend wants me to be. There was a pink third choice. I picked up the delicate garment and knew immediately what it was. The transparent material was trimmed with dark red lace on the legs and waist. Although the panty had a full back, most of my bottom would be exposed as would my now throbbing boner. No. They were for night time, not beach wear.

I pulled the red thong up and over my fat butt. I was right, it was tight. I pulled my erection so it pointed up and in the mirror, I could see a perfect outline of it. I tied the arms of a long sleeve white shirt around my neck, slipped into my flip flops and went out to see what Ralph thought of my choice.

"Beautiful baby. Simply gorgeous. Now turn around and let me see that big, beautiful ass you're toting behind you."

"You didn't leave me much of a choice, Ralph. Panties? Really?"

"A man can hope," he smiled coming to me. He hugged me close and I could feel his erection through his boxer-like yellow swim suit. "Oh God, Ralph, please....." I couldn't finish. The feel his large hands caressing and kneading my bottom as we hugged almost sent me over the edge.

"We better stop or I'll have an accident, Ralph," I told him as I pushed him away.

Ralph reached out and took the rubber band out of my ponytail. "Much better, johnnie," he smiled using his hands to smooth my hair out on the sides of my face. "Very pretty, I must say. Grab us a couple towels and let's hit the beach before it gets too late."

We paraded through the hotel, down the access path to the beach holding hands as usual. Ralph had the beach bag with lotions and sodas while I carried the towels. By now holding hands had become normal. The bond I felt with Ralph was growing, as was my desire to make him happy.

I placed the towels on the sand and we stretched out. I asked my friend if he would like me to put some sun screen on his back. He declined my offer.

We lay side by side, just us two, the sound of the waves, and sea gulls. "johnnie," Ralph began. "You know how I feel about you, I'm sure. I think you feel the same way about me. In the car today, I stopped you from doing something I was afraid you'd regret later. Like I said then, I want you to be sure you really want to be with like that."

I rolled over on my side. My hand reached for and caressed Ralph's chest. "I am afraid of what Cindy would say if we, you and I were together like that. I'm not gay, Ralph. I love my wife but I'm beginning to have to same feelings about you. I don't know how to reconcile those feelings."

"That's why I am not pressuring you, johnnie. I never will, my sweetheart. It's up to you whether or not you wish to take the next step in our relationship."

See? That's where I get fucked up in the brain. I'm thinking we're friends, two dudes in a bromance. Ralph calls what we have a relationship. I lay back down and re-evaluated my feelings for Ralph.

I had to admit that I loved the attention he gave me. I loved the easy way he takes my hand and holds it as a lover would regardless of where we are and who might see us. He opens doors, allowing me to pass first. I know it's something men do for their women but it made me feel special. And when he helps seat me in restaurants, I feel so cared for, so loved.

I wanted to return those feelings, wanted my man to know I cared as much for him as he does me. But I was afraid that if I opened that Pandora's box, I may never stop wanting to have sex with men.; real men like Ralph. should we ever part company.

"Let's head back, baby doll, before we get sun burned."

Ralph, as always, took me by my hand and we strolled back to the hotel, through the lobby and up to our suite. "I'm going to shower," I told him.

"Me too, sweetheart. See you in a few. Uh, wait a sec, johnnie. What say we order a couple cob salads and white wine through room service?"

I told him it sounded wonderful. "You think of everything, Ralph."

I showered, shampooed my long hair and used the hotel's hair dryer to finish. Instead of putting on clothes, I opted for the hotel amenity robe. It was large, soft, and enveloped me in a luxurious embrace.

"God, but you are so cute, johnnie, so adorable," Ralph greeted me. He too was wearing a hotel robe, only his fit him to a T. Slightly opened at the chest, I could see his masculine dark hairs where the collar parted. He looked so handsome and I wanted to be with him so much.

Just about that time, room service knocked on our door. Ralph went to greet an let the server push the cart in and over to the small table. Something caught my eye right off. The usual stainless covered plates and a chiller held our wine. But in the center was a single red rose. After Ralph tipped our server, I mentioned it to him. "That rose a bit unusual unless it's ordered."

Ralph smiled, gathered me in his arms. It was ordered, my sweet. It's for you." Then he lightly kissed me on my lips.

It was a very quick and very gentle kiss that I was not expecting. Had I time to think, I might have held his face to mine and made that first kiss last. But I was so surprised that when it was over, all I could do was blush and say, "Ralph," in a breathy voice.

"Sorry baby. I got carried away. I apologize, johnnie. It won't happen again.

I put my hand on his arm. "No need to apologize, Ralph. It was a nice surprise."

We ate our salads making small talk. for some reason I mentioned that Cindy had given her panties to that guy Jermaine for a ride home. "She swore it was all in fun and she never had sex with him though."

"Did she take her panties off or did she have him do it?"

"Why is that important, Ralph?"

"Well, it's been my experience that when a woman allows a man to remove her panties, she, 99% of the time has sex with him."

"I didn't know that. You must have been with lots of women."

"Does that bother you, baby?"

"Well, a girl could get jealous," I kidded.

Ralph gave me a look as though I'd said something important; something he expected me to confirm. "And is my girl jealous?"

"I have to think about it, you ogre," I giggled. I knew I hadn't refuted his calling me his girl. I didn't want to.

I cleaned up the plates and put them back on the cart and pushed it outside of our suite. Ralph had poured two flutes of the Pinot Grigio and turned on the TV.

"Come sit with me, baby."

I went to walk past him to the other chair but Ralph reached out with lightning speed and pulled me onto his lap.

"If this makes you uncomfortable, johnnie, please let me know."

"Not in the least my handsome man," I smiled and place my arm around his neck. It was me who kissed him this time. Only I kissed his cheek.

I had no idea what he was watching or even if he was watching TV. I felt his cock stirring under me through the thick robe. I felt his hand move inside my own robe and gently tug on my nipples.

With both hands on his neck and my face between his neck and shoulders, Ralph cradled me as he felt me up. We stayed like that for maybe 30 minutes, his gentle caresses, his hard cock giving me my own little erection. It was heaven.

When my breathing became labored, Ralph called a halt to our intimacy. Again he apologized, telling me he was just not able to control himself. And once more I told him it was okay, that I understand, and his apology, though unnecessary, was accepted.

"I'm going to hit the sack, baby. I guess a good night kiss would be out of the question," he joked as he closed the door to his bedroom.

I went to my room, removed the robe, placed the black swim suit and pink panty on the dresser and laid down. My thoughts were on Ralph and how I wanted to please him for all he's done to me. I knew I would be crossing a line but it didn't bother me as much as knowing my friend was alone in his room, probably thinking about me as I was him.

I touched my dick as I remembered how nice his cock felt on my bottom through our robes and wondered how big it is. That quick kiss and the cute, embarrassed look on his handsome face after he caught himself made me giggle a little. I thought about that kiss and knew I wanted more of that and more of Ralph.

"When a woman lets a man take her panty off, 99% of the time she'll have sex with him," is what Ralph told me. I knew what I wanted to do for my friend.

A few minutes later, having brushed my hair and fixing it the way Ralph likes, I knocked on his bedroom door. "Come in, baby," he invited me.

He was propped up on a pillow, the nightstand lamp gave the room a golden glow. the sheets were down to his waist and one of his hands, I knew was wrapped around his cock.

"Oh, my God. Is this, are you, oh my God you are so pretty, baby and so sexy."

I sauntered over to the side of his bed. In the sauciest voice I could muster I asked him if he was telling me the truth about that 99% of the time.

Ralph smiled and told me it was the absolute truth.

"Then, let us see if you're right. Sir, would you please take my panties off?"

My man had the look of a child at Christmas seeing me in that pink panty with the red lace trim and nothing else.

Ralph got out of bed and knelt down in front of me. Hugging me, his head on my tummy, his hands on my bottom, I held his head and knew I was where I was supposed to be.

We stayed like that for several minutes, each relishing the moment when it all came together. "Well young man, this woman won't wait forever to have her panties taken off. If you won't, I guess I'll just have to find someone who will."

"Like hell you will," he growled. I felt his large hands on my bottom, caressing me through my new panty. Then he deliberately and slowly pulled them down. He smiled seeing my hairless pubic mound and my little boner sticking up.

"I don't do this often, johnnie. Tonight is special," he whispered then kissed my dick before taking it in his mouth and giving it soft tugs with his lips.

"Please, Ralph," I begged. "Take me to bed."

We lay together and my man leaned over me. "You're sure baby?"

I reached around his neck and pulled his lips to mine. Our tongues met and became familiar with each other. My arms wrapped around him as I moaned throughout our kiss.

"Roll over on your back. There's someone I really want to meet.

Ralph knew what I was talking about. He propped his head up on pillows and watched as I moved my face to his stomach and took his rigid cock in my hand. "Well, hello there, big fella. I'm johnnie and I'm sure we'll be good friends." I looked at Ralph and giggled. Then I kissed the large purple head with wide wet lips. My tongue dipped into the 1/2" slit and I tasted my man for the first time. I moved between his legs so he could see what I was doing. I licked him from his balls to the helmet head while keeping eye contact with Ralph.

"Does this look like I'm unsure?" I teased as I took his cock as deep in my mouth as I could.

I buried my face in his balls and took one at a time in my mouth. Then I moved up and turned my bottom towards Ralph as I sucked my first cock like a wanton whore. I slid my hands up and down the thick shaft in time with my bobbing, sucking mouth.

I heard Ralph say something about me being an eager cock sucker but the loud sloppy blow job I was giving him drowned out most everything.

I had surrendered myself to Ralph and his cock. I shed the mantle of manhood that night when I pulled those pretty panties up and over my fat ass and presented myself to my man.

I knew when I asked him if that 99% thing was true and to prove it to me that I had changed, had become someone else.

Ralph didn't force me to do anything. My man let me make the decision to be his woman. I would learn later that it would be the last decision he'd allow me to make. But that is for later. Right now. Right at that moment in time, I was where I was born to be, where I wanted to be, and where I knew I would always be. I was kneeling beside a real man, sucking his cock like a hungry bitch in heat. And I loved it.

Ralph let me work his cock for nearly 30 minutes before he took my neck in his hand and shoved my face down on his regal manhood. "Yes, baby. Suck my cock you sexy bitch. Show your man what a wonderful cock sucker you are baby girl."

I took his seed twice that night. The first time was when he allowed me the privilege of pleasuring his cock. Thick ribbons of zesty sperm were my reward for becoming his cock sucker. He fed my hunger to be his sissy bitch.

Later, after we discussed my role in his life and his expectations of me, Ralph allowed me to use my mouth to bring his wonderful cock back to life. He had me lay on my back. With my legs hoisted up near my shoulders to give him complete and unfettered access to my body, my man finger fucked a lot of the natural resistance from my boi-pussy.

My bottom was churning to the new and glorious sensation of his invading fingers. I begged my man to make love to me. To put his cock in me, pump his seed deep within me. I wanted him to make me his woman.

Ralph did not disappoint. With slow and determined thrusts, he filled me with more than just his cock. I showered his handsome face with kisses and whispered promises while he used his cock as an instrument of both love and torture. Ralph fucked me slowly, then he would increase the tempo. When he had me blathering and screaming in passion I'd never known, Ralph would pull his cock nearly out of me and stop. Supporting himself on his hands and arms, Ralph would look into my eyes as I begged him to continue. "You're mine, johnnie. I need you to tell you are mine and I will continue fucking you, baby."