Nurture Versus Masculine Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such sweet torture. "I am yours, Ralph. You know I am. I love you. I'm yours," I swore.

His cock thrust forward but only a little. "Who owns this pussy?"

"Oh, God, daddy please. You own my pussy. You own me, Ralph. Please fuck your bitch, daddy. God, please..."

"I am your daddy now, and you're my sweet little faggot sissy. Say it, bitch," Ralph growled.

I was grunting, trying to fuck back on his cock. Ralph would resist my attempts to impale myself further until I told him what he wanted to hear. "Oh God. I am a little faggot sissy. I'm your little faggot sissy. Please daddy, fuck your faggot sissy. Fuck me and make me your faggot bitch forever."

Ralph didn't so much as claim me that night as I gave myself to him. My body and soul were now his and his alone. When he was satisfied with my acknowledgements that I was his sissy faggot, Ralph fucked me long, deep, and hard.

I came only once but my orgasm lasted several minutes until my little dick was shooting blanks. I moaned my love for him as I felt his cock expand and his seed filling not just my anus but my psyche. When my daddy was finished, he had created the prefect submissive, doting, sissy faggot I was meant to be.

We showered together with little talk. Ralph allowed me to wash him and dry him. I wanted to pamper my man. I helped him into his robe, fetched him a glass of wine, then hurried off to dry myself.

I joined him in the common area of our suite in those pink panties he bought me. I poured myself a glass of wine and knelt beside his chair. With one arm around his leg, I looked up at my well-satisfied man and smiled. "Now that we have regained our composure, daddy, I meant everything I said. I love you and I am yours."

"When you came to me in those pretty panties, johnnie, and asked if what I said was true. You know, when a woman allows a man to remove her panties, that they're going to fuck 99% of the time, I knew then you were mine. I wanted you to come to me. I needed you to come to me like you did, my sweet girl."

Ralph ran his fingers through my hair. "Yeah, I could have forced you to suck my cock but that's not who I am. No, baby, even in the car on our way here when you reached for me; that was too soon. You needed to be alone with your thoughts, with no input or encouragement from me to make the decision to be my girl."

The next morning as we prepared to go down to the beach, I was giddy with anticipation as I tugged and struggled to fit into that black one-piece bathing suit. My whole bottom was exposed except for that tiny little strap between the cheeks of my fat butt. Yes, the bra top was empty. I asked Ralph if I should fill the cups with tissue. He told me no. "Be proud of what you are, baby. Show the world what you are and wear it with pride.

So, with my head held high and making eye contact with those looking at us, I proudly strutted my stuff through the lobby holding daddy's hand with my bottom jiggling with each step.

Ralph simplified my life. Oh, I still lived with Cindy, alright. Daddy made me promise not to divorce her even though she had taken that guy Jermaine who took her panties off as her live-in lover.

Jermaine and Ralph came to an understanding that I was his property and that he, Jermaine should treat me with respect and not badger me for blow jobs or anything else. "As long as johnnie is paying your rent, you will respect her," Ralph told him in no uncertain words.

I still dressed as though I was a man. But, inside I knew that was no longer the lie I'd been living. The panties I now wore everyday under my suits were proof, if only to me and Ralph, oh, and Cindy and Jermaine.

I shared my story with you dear readers who may have read the works of other fine authors on this site. Other authors who have visually and well described methods of turning a once straight male into a sissy. In most of those like me, the sissy lies within, and gentle coaxing and nurturing can bring her out.

I would love to read your thoughts on this topic, either in comments or email.

johnnie