Nurtured Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate you're so beautiful."

We continued our romantic interlude for the next hour or so during which we kissed, talked about our relationship to date, while we both enjoyed my attention to her breasts. I was certainly aroused and I wondered if she was and would I be pushing my luck if I tried to find out.

"Kate would you mind if I pulled your skirt up to look at your body."

She quickly placed her hand over the front of her skirt to prevent me from pulling it up. "No I'd rather you didn't do that."

"I understand your reluctance, and the fact that you have never been married makes things more difficult for you."

"Darling it's not just that I haven't been married, but apart from your father who took me by force I have never been with a man."

"Sweetheart I appreciate your feelings however, if we are to become husband and wife there should be no secrets between us. As far as I am concerned, we should be able to undress each other, appear and sleep naked with each other, and make love in the shower. These are just some of the things I expect, if this is not acceptable to you, say so, and we can end this relationship now."

Mother removed her hand from the front of her skirt, placed her arm around my neck pulling me down to kiss me. "I'm sorry darling, I still want to be your wife, but I am nervous."

"There's no need to apologize or to be nervous, because it is a voyage of discovery for both of us."

I slowly pulled up her skirt under which she was wearing, tiny black silk bikini panties. She jumped as she felt my finger trace the outline of her womanhood. There was no mistaking it, Kate was aroused. We lay together kissing and cuddling while my finger continued to give her pleasure as it rubbed along her slit on the outside of her panties.

During the week we began to discuss possible wedding scenarios. My main interest was the fact that she had never been married, although she called herself Mrs. Jennings officially she was still single, and I never knew her maiden name.

"Eldridge my name is Katherine Eldridge."

"Is that name on my birth certificate, in fact have I got a birth certificate?"

"Yes you have a birth certificate, and yes my name is on it, why do you ask?"

"Well, as I see it; if we want to become a couple we have two options. The first is to live a secret life here or any other part of the country and hope nobody finds out about us. However the older we get and the longer we live together, people will talk. The second is that I change your family name on my birth certificate, so that we could marry officially and move to another part of the country and live openly as husband and wife. That way we could have a proper ceremony with you wearing a wedding dress. Obviously there won't be many guests at the ceremony but perhaps we could hire some people. But before we talk about weddings we need to agree what our lives are going to be like together, particularly the sexual side. From what I've learnt of your experiences, sex could be a problem, so before we commit to each other, we need to find out if we are compatible."

"And how do you propose we do that."

"We sleep together three months before the wedding, to learn as much about each other as possible, because I don't know how much you know about sexual practices, not very much I suspect. For example what do you know or think about oral sex?"

"Oral sex, I certainly don't think about it."

"Well here's my suggestion, we sit down together and watch porn videos. I appreciate they are mainly actors, but it will establish the level that each of us is prepared to pleasure the other."

"I'm sorry darling I won't agree to that."

"I'm sorry to mom, you've sabotaged our relationship even before it got started."

I got up and started to walk towards the door, until mother begged me to stay so that we can continue our discussion.

"Paul you are right, I am not worldly wise in the way of sexual practices, I don't even like talking about it. Yet here we are, a mother that has been kissing her son, and allowed him to touch her in the most personal places, while we talk about sleeping together and getting married. I will sit and watch, even discuss those videos with you, because I do love you and desperately want us to be together, married or not."

We sat side by side on the sofa and I set up my laptop on a suitable web site and selected the kissing tag and found a real mother and son video. We watched a couple of these videos, although they were slightly boring I didn't want jump in too quick and frighten her. As it was she was surprised to find that mother and son videos existed. Next we had a couple of breast fondling's, kissing and sucking videos, nothing that she hadn't experienced herself. The first shock came next, when she watched a man jerk himself off between a woman's breasts, while she was wearing a bra. I only showed the one video that night on that subject and I shut down immediately after it had finished.

Kate sat there looking a little stunned. She turned to me. "Would you like to do that to me?"

"Yes I would."

"Does that mean every video you show me, you would like to do whatever it is, to me?"

"Not necessarily, but mainly yes."

"Oh." She stood up. "I think I'll go to bed."

It was obviously something that she hadn't considered, and needed some thinking time.

Monday evening I asked her if she would like to watch more videos, she looked reluctant but said yes. I played the last video from the night before, then a second video where the woman wasn't wearing a bra but wrapped her breasts around the man's penis. Over the rest of the week the videos mainly dealt with couples having intercourse in various positions, which seem quite acceptable to Kate, although she did ask me which position I preferred. I told her the missionary position, because I liked to face and kiss my partner and feel her breasts crushed up against my chest. I thought I detected some sort of approval from her. It was over the weekend that I introduced the oral sex videos which again I think repelled her a little, and I waited for the obvious question, but it never came.

In the screening of the videos I kept to the mom and son scenario as much as possible, but I did show her the full list of tags that were available. Father daughter, brother sister, mother daughter, lesbians and gays, plus all the rest. I think she began to realize just how little she knew about life. The first weeks videos were kept short, the second week the videos became longer showing one, maybe two each night, the film quality was not always good, neither were the storylines.

It was the week after we watched the videos that we continued to make out, with me picking up from where I left off. Having pulled her skirt up, she allowed my finger to massage her womanhood on the outside of her panties. It was halfway through that week that I whispered in her ear that I was going to slip my hand inside her panties. As we kissed, I could feel her hold her breath as my hand slipped under the waist band of those silk panties. There was a slight gasp as my finger traced along the entrance of her pussy, and again when she was suitably aroused and parted her legs to allow me to slip a finger inside her. As I pleasured her, my thumb searched, found and lightly drew circles around her clit. It was the slightest of movements but I felt her hips begin to gyrate as she pushed against my hand. She pulled my head down mashed her lips against mine as she slipped her hand down to place over mine. I felt the back of her hand rub against my erection, then it changed position to allow her fingers close around my dick.

I looked at her. "Kate you're so beautiful, and the way we have progressed do you think it's time to consider some type of contraception, that is unless you want to take the chance, and have children?"

She kissed me "I don't want to have children, not at my age it would be too risky, I just want to be with you."

Although we continued making out on the sofa for a further two weeks, little progress was made. On the Saturday we made plans to have a mid-day picnic in a secluded spot beside the lake. Kate looked stunning in her short, low cut, tight fitting; highly colored floral sun dress. The picnic basket contained small sandwiches, various sorts of pies, chocolates and champagne. I placed a blanket on the ground which after we had eaten, stretched out on and began to make out. As we kissed I slipped my hand beneath her dress, pushing her panties aside sufficiently, until I could run my fingers along the entrance of her pussy.

Before we became too amorous Kate pulled back, stopping me in my tracks.

"Darling I want to talk a little. Would you sleep with me tonight? Before you answer I want you to understand how I would like things to develop between us. For example, tonight I would wear my nightgown and you your pajama bottoms. In bed we can kiss and cuddle and touch each other as we have recently. I do not want our sexual practices to develop too quickly, I'm nervous after you showing me those videos, and now I have a pretty good Idea what you expect of me. I need time and understanding if I am to get used to my new role as a proper wife."

"Sweetheart I respect your wishes and we will do it exactly as you wish. So have you thought about the direction we should go, do we just stay where we are and live together as husband and wife, or do we move and I buy you an engagement ring?"

"You buy me an engagement ring."

That first night we both got ready for bed in our own bedrooms and I waited for the signal that she was ready, before entering her room. Kate was sitting up in bed her firm breasts sticking out as proud as peacocks, her nipples already enlarged. I couldn't say much, my erection was unmissable. When I crawled in bed beside her I displayed as much of my arousal as possible. We cuddled up close, and while we were kissing my hands roamed over her body, feeling her gown and body beneath. Also it was the first time that I had felt her breasts covered in satin, squashed against my naked chest. Although the feeling was incredible, I became impatient to remove her gown. I didn't think that our first night together went as well as our best time on the sofa, although I was a little surprised when she slipped her hand inside my pajamas and held me and occasionally massaged my cock.

Sunday morning was a whole new ball game. When I awoke Kate was already awake watching me. Her head and shoulders were above the covers and I couldn't quite make out what she was holding in front of her, until that is she threw her nightgown across my face. I groped for her body beneath the covers, and found she was naked.

"Darling take your pajama bottoms off."

I did as she asked and watched as she shifted up the bed. Taking a breast in hand she leaned over me and rubbed her nipple across my lips, my mouth opened automatically and I began to suckle. Kate wrapped her nightgown around my cock and began to massage me. I on the other hand slipped two fingers inside her, and with my thumb on her clit intending to give her great pleasure. I'm not sure whether I was exceptionally aroused, or her expertise as a masseuse was beyond anything that I had previously experienced, but I was unable to control myself. I apologized to her for ejaculating prematurely. Although I continued with my ministrations, I failed to satisfy her. It was a great feeling when finally our two naked bodies made contact, and we rubbed ourselves up against each other.

It was obvious that Kate was losing some of her inhibitions because when she left the bed she stood in front of me allowing me to look at her body in all its glory. She sort of fluffed her hand around her genital area. "A lot of the participants in those videos you showed me were clean shaven, do you think we need to do that?" Then before I could answer, she quickly turned and mumbled. "I'm going to have a shower."

I tried to justify her thinking and assumed she was reflecting on those videos concerned with oral sex.

It was a Saturday and we were now about two months into our relationship and although we were not having a marriage ceremony I still wanted her to buy her an engagement ring. We were not going to chance using local jewelers, in case we were recognized, so we drove to one of the major cities where a chance meeting was less likely. We spent the evening at a restaurant celebrating our engagement and by the time we got home it was late. Kate took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

"Undress me."

"What?"

"I want you to undress me."

Having unbuttoned and removed her blouse she stood there in her bra, while I stroked and squeezed the part of her breasts overflowing from the cups. I lowered the zip on her skirt, then kneeling, eased the skirt down her legs for her to step out of. It was the first time that I had known Kate to wear a thong, it was a mini thong that hardly covered her pussy, which I noticed was now clean shaven. She didn't flinch when I kissed her, admitted my lips were pressed against the thong. Neither did she flinch or object when I lowered the thong and kissed her naked body. Kate had removed her bra and drooped it over my head as my tongue slipped into the entrance of her pussy. She asked me to stand so that she could undress me. By the time I was naked Kate was kneeling in front of me, but unfortunately I was not clean shaven but her kiss did linger on the top of my cock.

Two naked bodies crawled into bed and immediately molded into one, kissing and cuddling and pleasuring each other by hand.

"Darling make love to me."

"Do you mean what I think you mean, is it safe?"

"Yes it's safe and I'm ready, I want you inside me."

Kate was well lubricated and when I climbed on top, it wasn't difficult for me to slip inside her, and as we made love we kissed. Kate must have been close to an orgasm because within a very short time she began to moan and squirm beneath me. My experience in these situations of love making had been fairly limited, but I had never known a woman to be so vocal and have such an aggressive orgasm. I had still to be satisfied and kept going. Kate wrapped her legs and arms tight around me, I think more to restrain my pounding of her than her arousal. Finally satisfied, I collapsed on top of her exhausted, Kate rolled me off and lifted her breast to my mouth slipping her nipple between my lips encouraging me to suckle.

"Darling the women, while they were performing on those videos used a lot of dirty words, would you like mommy to talk to you like that while we are making love?"

I nodded causing her breast to jump up and down.

"Is that a yes?"

I nodded again, only harder this time, pressing my face deep into her flesh.

"You want to hear mommy say how much she enjoyed you fucking her and sucking her tits?"

I lifted my head and looked her straight in the eye. "That's exactly what I want."

We made love for a second time that night during which she told me how much she loved me and how she enjoyed our love making. However, Sunday morning when I awoke Kate was standing close to the bed, naked, except she was wearing a pink satin bra with fairly large cups, which more than restricted the movement of her breasts.

"Right from when you first played those videos for me you said that you wanted to fuck my breasts, well now you have an opportunity." She leaned over to her nightstand and reached for a bottle of body oil, pouring some into her hand she rubbed it between her breasts. Pouring out a second amount she lubricated my cock, before pulling the covers back and lay with her head to the bottom of the bed. "Now come and fuck my tits."

I straddled her head, leant over, and slipped my cock between her well lubricated tits. It was the first time that I had fucked a woman's tits especially those like Kate's whose were especially voluptuous. The sensation was unbelievable. I ended up shooting my seed between her tits and into the cups of her bra. Whatever happens from this point on, our life together as husband and wife had become a certainty.

In the evenings we began discussing possible areas of the country we could locate to, currently we were living in Springfield, approximately a dozen miles outside Washington DC. Washington was where the accountancy company I worked for had their headquarters. Eventually we agreed that our priority was to find me a position with a company, because we could both live on my salary, where as we couldn't live on Kate's salary. Once offered a position we could check out the area and real estate to see if it suited us. So I began to scan the accountancy advertisements in the papers and magazines. Some advertisements requested that you send a CV some a resume. Over several weeks, I sent off a few of both to various companies, some I received an immediate reply confirming that they had received my documents, others I never heard from again.

I received a hand full of request for interviews, some in areas with a history of adverse weather conditions, but there was only a couple really worth talking about. One was a large engineering company in Richmond Virginia. I was interviewed by three directors in their conference room. The interview didn't go very well, the first part was ok but then it went downhill fast. They asked about my experience working for an accountancy company, and whether I had any experience with engineering companies. I said that I had. Had I experience with take overs, again I said that I had. Then they wanted to know if I had been in charge of a takeover. I told them that it was usually an attorney or a company director's responsibility, however, I have known accountants to take charge, but that would be at director or partner level, and therefore, no I hadn't led a takeover.

The questioning became a little strange they wanted to know if I had any experience with intellectual property. This is the point where I thought things began to go wrong because I poked my nose into their business. I asked. "Are you in the middle of a takeover and talking about patents, and is the company you're buying profitable?"

The three men looked at each other then confirmed it wasn't.

"Then why are you buying it?"

They explained that they bought a particular device from a failing company which owned the patent, a device that was critical to a product they manufactured. If the device became unobtainable it would severely hamper their ability to remain in business.

"From the little I know about patents just because a company manufacture an item it doesn't mean they own the patents. Initially, instead of buying the company, offer to buy the patent. It may be the company does own the patent, but it may be also owned by someone that works for the company, possibly a director. It may also be that the company is manufacturing under license. The first thing you need to do is find out who owns the patent. If the company owns it sobeit, however, if a person owns the patent then investigate them, do a background check to see if there is something that you could use to apply pressure."

The line of questioning changed when they asked me about my wife. They wanted to know if we were a couple that socialized.

"If you're asking if we throw dinner parties or go out with friends the answer is no we don't?" They asked the reason why we weren't sociable, I told them straight. "There is a considerable age gap between myself and my wife and people tend to gossip about it, and we would rather not listen to them talking about us behind our backs."

From that point the interview seemed to end quite abruptly, they thanked me for coming and I was escorted out.

It's strange you can never tell how people are going to react. When I arrived home and sat down with Kate and told her what happened at the interview, and that I didn't expect to be offered the position. Then two weeks later I received an offer. It was quite a package, first they would put us up in a hotel for a week to allow us to explore the area before making a decision. The salary was more than generous, there would be relocation costs and a year's rent free apartment, giving us time to find a suitable property. Our week in Richmond was great, we thoroughly explored the area and provisionally decided where we would like to buy a home. The Friday before we planned to return home on the Saturday, I visited the plant to confirm my acceptance of their offer, and we agreed that I could start in six weeks' giving me time to make all the necessary arrangements, and to notify my employer that I had found another position, put the house on the market, and our furniture in storage. There were many other less important things that we needed to take care of, which could be achieved within the timescale.