Nurtured Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday evening, after celebrating our good fortune, we arrived home from the restaurant about 11.00pm. I went to the kitchen to reclaim a bottle of champagne from the fridge I had placed there earlier, and with two glasses returned to the siting room. Kate had placed one of the dining chairs in the center of the room. She maneuvered me in front of the chair and began to undo the buttons on my shirt. Kate completely undressed me and once I was naked she pushed me back to sit on the chair. Slowly she lowered the zip of her dress then eased the dress down her body before stepping out of it. Unhooking her bra she rapped it around my erection, followed up by lowering, removing and dropping her panties on top of the bra. She stood in front of me cupping her breasts, bouncing them in her hands. Standing so close she asked me to slip my fingers inside her while she continued to manipulate her breasts.

Kate bent over, kissed me and shook her body to encourage her breasts to slap against my erection. She pulled my fingers from her body and placed them in her mouth, then rocked her body sending her breasts flapping back and forth, then reverted to swaying causing her breasts to swing from side to side. All the time I was mesmerized by their movement. Removing her bra and panties from my lap, she wrapped her hand around my cock, ensuring it slipped between her breasts, as she kissed her way down my body, to finally take me in her mouth. There was only a slight sensation at first, her movement was slow and limited to the tip of my cock. But as she bobbed her head faster and went deeper, the sensation became incredible and I couldn't believe just how deep she could insert me down her throat. Everything became too much for me and I lost control and came in her mouth.

I tasted a mixture of our fluids as she kissed me, before taking my hand to lead me to the shower room. She insisted that I stand outside the cubicle and watch while she showered. She soaped her body and pressed herself against the cubicle's glass walls, squashing her breasts as she slid those large mammary glands across the glass, dragging her nipples with them. She continued to tease me this way and watched until I had achieved a full erection, only then did she slide the door open and beckon me in with her finger. Kate put her arms around my neck pulling me close, sliding her soapy body against me.

We kissed, then she whispered in my ear that she wanted me to make love to her. She guided me inside her, and we made love slowly and gently, our lips hardly touching. The warm water cascaded down over us, spraying out from between our bodies, as they clashed together, when our love making became more aggressive. We climaxed together, our energy drained as we propped each other up for support. Finally, still a little frisky we dried each other before crawling naked into bed where Kate encouraged me to suckle on her breast before falling asleep.

Six weeks later we travelled down to Richmond and moved into the companies fully furnished apartment. On the Monday my first day, I was received by the Human Resources Manager who showed me to my office. He apologized for not engaging a secretary, but assumed that I would want an input in the selection of one that I thought was suitable, and therefore attend the interviews. I was given an hour to settle in before he returned to give me a guided tour of the offices, and introduce me to the managers, directors, and Finally Mr. Goodman owner of the company. After the tour the human resources manager and I sat down to discuss engaging a secretary.

Rather than recruit from outside the company, I asked. "Is there anyone currently available within the company that's sufficiently competent?"

The guy looked a little sheepish. "There is, a Mrs. Young, a widow, however, she's not young, and she has an attitude and is her own worst enemy. She is unpopular, and although she probably one of the best secretaries I've met, people have a problem working with her."

"I'd like to meet her."

Thirty minutes later I received a phone call from the HR manager telling me that he had spoken with her supervisor and the work she was doing was too important to for her to stop to meet me. I remembered him pointing out the typing pool on our tour, I thanked him for his assistance and made my way down to the department.

I knocked on the door and walked in and introduced myself to the supervisor. "Good morning I'm Paul Jennings I would like to talk with Mrs. Young please."

"I'm sorry Mr. Jennings but Mrs. Young is much too busy to talk with you"

I picked up the telephone. "Um, I'm sorry, but do you happen to have Mr. Goodman's office number.

The supervisor just looked at me.

"Mr. Goodman's number, if you please."

The office became unusually quiet when all the clicking from the keyboards ceased.

The supervisor turned her attention to a woman at the back of the office, not that much older than my mother. "Mrs. Young could Mr. Jennings have a word with you please."

She left her work station and joined me. I held out my hand. "Paul Jennings could you come to my office please?" She took it and we shook hands.

As we left the supervisor said "don't be too long, Mrs. Young is on important work."

"It will take as long as it takes and you must prepare for Mrs. Young not to return."

We walked to my office in silence, I was pretty sure that she may have thought that she was getting fired.

"Please sit down. The reason I've asked you here is that I'm looking to engage a secretary, and asking around have been told that you are the most competent. However I'm also told that you have an attitude and people don't like working with you. If your attitude is that you politely speak your mind, then we do not have a problem. The problem for me is that I have never hired or had a personal secretary, whoever takes the position will be my first therefore, I will be learning as I go along. Saying that, I will tell you what I expect of my secretary, then you can tell me if you are interested in the position.

"First I expect my secretary to be discrete, and keep what happens and said in the office confidential, regardless who asks you. Even if Mr. Goodman himself asks you about work related things, just refer him to me, and I do not expect you to gossip with the other girls. I expect my secretary to be smartly dressed, as you are today, wearing a skirt or dress no longer than you are wearing; no pants. You will be polite to all who wish to see me, and make no excuses or lie for me. If anyone has a work related problem and you can help them, then do so, regardless of any personal feelings you have towards that person. Finally if my wife phones and I'm in the office put her through, however, if I'm in a meeting somewhere else take a message and put a note on my desk, or if you think it's urgent, phone or come and get me. But she usually contacts me on my cell phone. I want our little department to be on a first name basis, although outside the department when discussing me with others you will refer to me as Mr. Jennings. Now I need to know your first name."

"Ella, my name is Ella."

"Thank you Ella."

"I'll give you the rest of the day and tomorrow to think about it, if I don't hear from you by end of business tomorrow, then I will assume you're not interested, are there any questions?"

"Yes, will my salary be increased?"

"At this point I just don't know, I suppose it depends on your current salary and the salary of the lowest paid secretary, but this I promise you, you will not be the lowest paid secretary."

"Then I accept your offer and will abide by your expectations."

"Great, I assume that you know your work space is in the cubicle just outside my office. I suggest that you go back to your department, inform the supervisor that you have another position and collect all your belongings, bring them up here and settle in. We will need all the necessary office equipment to carry out our jobs, so that we can start work tomorrow morning. If you have any problems getting what you need then come back to me."

Over the following weeks everything at work went really well, weekends were great, Kate and I would drive to the various suburbs or close townships evaluating the area and looking at houses. Every Saturday night we would go out to a very nice restaurant that had been recommended that served great food. It was about two months after my joining the company, having reserved a table at the restaurant and just been seated when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Mr. Goodman, this is a surprise. Please let me introduce my wife Kate."

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Jennings. Now let me introduce my wife Julia and I'm Charles."

I hadn't noticed the beautiful woman standing back from Mr. Goodman because my concentration was mainly on him. I guessed she was only a couple of years older than me, there must have been at least 35 years age gap between them. In life it is more or less accepted that an elderly rich man would have a young attractive wife, whereas not so much when a handsome young man marries a much older lady. Our smiles said it all, 'snap'.

"Paul we've only just arrived, you haven't been served yet why don't you join us?"

"Thank you for the offer sir but we don't want to crash in on your evening."

"Don't be silly." It was Mrs. Goodman talking. "It's not often we have company and my chance to talk with another woman, an attractive one like your wife."

The evening went well, we all seemed to hit it off, by the end of the evening we were all on first name terms. I think we overstayed our welcome at the restaurant, because it was late and we were the last there, in fact we were politely asked to leave.

Monday morning I was on the phone when Mr. Goodman knocked on my door, I beckoned him in, he took a seat in the corner of my office, leaned back and crossed his legs, making himself comfortable. Next thing I knew Ella walked in.

"Would you two gentlemen like coffee?" I gave her a thumbs up and Mr. Goodman said he would take it black.

Charles directed his remark to Ella. "Mrs. Young isn't it?"

"Yes sir."

"I thought so, how do you like working for our new boy?"

"Yes sir I'm enjoying my new position."

"Yes he's ruffled a few feathers since he's been here, especially HR where he has been pushing to bring your salary up. Even I had to step in there, but I think you will be pleased with what's in your packet next month. Now I wish to talk with Paul, please shut the door behind you. Paul, Julia and I would like to invite you and Kate over to lunch next Saturday, bring your costumes I'll turn the pool heaters on. Come over about midday."

Saturday, during lunch and after, we talked mainly about work, I could see Julia and Kate were getting bored with our conversation. It was about two o'clock when Julia suggested that she and Kate go to her bedroom to change into their costumes. Kate was conventional when it came to costumes, although her one piece was very attractive and it did arouse me when she wore it. After some considerable time Julia walked in flaunting her body wearing a micro bikini. I was transfixed on her fairly large breasts, not quite as big as Kates, but minimally covered as was the rest of her body. Charles smiled, he must have been watching my reaction; that was until Kate walked into the room wearing a mini bikini. Both our mouths fell open, and she blushed when she realized we were both gawping at her. It was Julia who broke the spell.

"You two idiots can sit there all day if you wish, but we're going for a swim and after sit by the pool."

Charles and I both rushed upstairs, got changed, and rushed back down again and out to the pool.

Julia and Kate became good friends and would do things together during the week, even though Kate was supposed to be looking for a job. It didn't really matter financially we could manage just fine. Charles and I got on okay, but I never forgot he was the boss. I'd been with the company about six month when I got called to his office. I didn't think it strange when he sent his secretary out on an errand that would take her at least an hour.

"Paul how are you getting on with your house hunting?"

"To be quite honest we haven't found anything we like as yet, that's within our budget."

"I never thanked you properly for your help in resolving the patent crisis, in actual fact you save me a great deal of money by not having to buy that failing company. I bought the patent from the director who owned it, and it was a good deal. The company went into liquidation so we had no competition. It also prevented a crisis within my company and steadied our future. There is a nice house, in its own grounds not far from us that's come on the market. Go and have a look at it and if you like it buy it. I appreciate that it may be out of your price range, but don't worry I will make up the difference. There are no strings attached call it a commission on the money you saved me. There is the guy's telephone number, contact Kate then make the arrangements with the guy to visit this afternoon. It might be a good idea to take Julia with you, because she friends with his wife."

One Saturday night, a few weeks after we moved into the house, we had made love and we were cuddling, our bodies naked, Kate asked.

"Paul would you like to watch two women making love?"

"Do you mean lesbians?"

"No not necessarily, please just answer me, would you like to watch?"

"It depends, you tell me where this is coming from, and I will tell you if I'd like to watch, but my guess is Julia."

"Your right, several times we have been alone in the bedroom and she has made a pass at me, but I have declined. She keeps saying that Charles is keen to see her perform with another woman, and she believes you would also like to watch. In fact she says that you would like to take her to bed. So now what's your answer?"

"I will answer, but first I would like to know how you feel about having sex with another woman."

"If I had sex with her without your knowledge I would feel guilty, but if you agreed and would like to watch I would seriously consider having sex with Julia, and if you did watch, so much the better."

"As for taking her to bed there have been a lot of attractive women I have fantasized about taking to bed, but now there is only one woman that refers to."

"But would you sleep with her given the opportunity?"

"Don't get me wrong, I find her very attractive and sexy, but only if you asked me, and Charles was fully aware and agreeable."

I gathered something was going on, Kate seemed excited that we had been invited by Charles to stay the weekend, a sleep over, and my guess it was going to get sexual. The evening was pretty much like any other Saturday we had spent with them until 11.00 o'clock. Julie stood, kissed Charles on the lips took his hand to lead him out of the room, not before he beckoned for me to follow. I followed Charles into their bedroom and followed him into a tiny secret anti-room through a hidden door which blended in the rest of the wall paneling. In the door was a glass panel which turned out to be a one way mirror. Placed in the room was two chairs side by side. Julia closed the door and left the bedroom. Five minutes later the two girls entered the bedroom carrying shopping bags. They dropped the bags on the bed and began to take things from them. Kate held up an erotic micro bikini which was even smaller than the one Julia wore. Julia asked her to try it on, she said she would but only if Julia tried hers on. Turning their back on us they both undressed, Kate slipped her bikini on and asked Julia to tie the bikini top's strings. Kate returned the compliment and tied the strings on Julia's bikini top. They turned and faced us, paraded around a little, encouraging their breast to bounce around as they did.

With Kate facing us, Julie went behind Kate and undid the string of her top, then eased it off over her head. Julia wrapped her arms around Kate and squeezed her breasts. Kate seemed alarmed.

"What are you doing?"

"Feeling them to see if they are real."

"Of course they're real, now I'm going to try on my nightgown."

This gossamer piece of material was taken out of the bag and Kate slipped it on. It was totally see through and extremely short, she wandered up to our mirror and struck several poses. Meanwhile Julia had slipped into an identical garment and paraded around the bedroom before picking her time to push Kate onto the bed. Kate was standing at the foot of the bed facing us, as Julia pushed her backwards then dived on top of her. She kissed Kate full on the lips and began squeezing a breast. Kate struggled, but gradually she submitted to Julia's passion, and began returning her kisses. Julia lifted Kate's see through nightgown up and began to suckle on her breasts, Kate pulled Julia's nightgown up and off over her head then began to squeeze her breasts.

They both moved up the bed, Kate sitting up removed her gown. Julia facing Kate sat astride her legs, and cupping Kate's breasts, leaning over towards her she began to rub Kate's nipples against her own. Kate cupped Julia's breasts to steady them for a better contact. As they kissed they mashed their breasts together and when Julia wrapped her arms around Kate and held her tight, Kate slipped her fingers inside Julia's pussy.

"Does Julia like mommy putting her fingers inside her pussy?"

"Oh mommy fuck me hard with them."

For the next half an hour they kissed, sucked and fondled breasts and fingered each other to an orgasm. While Julia laid on the bed exhausted, Kate went to her bag and pulled out a strap on dildo. Julia watched as Kate strapped it on.

"Oh mommy what are you doing?"

"You darling, mommy's doing you."

Kate took no notice of Julia's concern, not saying a word just climb on the bed, spread Julia's legs and mounted her slipping the dildo deep into her pussy to fuck her for all her worth. Julia moaned wrapping her arms around Kate pulling her close. We watched as they kissed, and while Kate fondled Julia's breasts she maintained her movement of bobbing up and down encouraging the dildo to slide in and out of Julia. Twice Julia orgasmed as we watched her body squirm and convulse beneath Kate. Kate withdrew, Julia could take no more, removing the strap on; Kate rubbed the tip along Julia's lips.

"Suck it."

Julia opened her mouth and sucked the dildo.

"There's a good girl, now mommy is going to feed her darling."

Kate pressed her nipple against Julia's lips to encourage her to suckle, which she did very forcefully, as if to attempt to draw milk from her breasts. Then after, while kissing, Julia slowly maneuvered Kate onto her back, straddled her leg and pressed her knee against Kate's pussy and began rubbing it up and down to pleasure her. Eventually Kate orgasmed after which they both lay cuddling and kissing, squashing their breasts and rubbing their nipples together. It must have been two in the morning before ending their performance, and we were allowed to leave the anti-room. Charles remained in the bedroom with Julia, while Kate, still naked; took me to our room. In bed we kissed, she satisfied me with her mouth, and we slept to nearly midday.

The following month according, to Kate, Julia had invited us to stay for the weekend so she could take me to bed. It wasn't that I didn't want to have sex with her, but I was concerned about Kate's and Charles feelings, and what their response would be.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not darling you said you found her sexy, why wouldn't you want to sleep with her?"

"I find a lot of women sexy but I don't go around sleeping with them, and if I did you wouldn't like it."

"But Paul in this case I want you to sleep with her."

"Is that so you can sleep with Charles?"