Nurtured Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No I won't be sleeping with Charles, he's not up to it as he once was."

"So will you two be watching us from that anti-room?"

"No, Julia wants complete privacy."

"And Charles has agreed to this?"

"According to Julia he has."

"Well, I will give you my answer after I have spoken with him."

Charles usually arrive later in the morning so it was almost midday by the time I arrived at his office. He beckoned me in as I knocked on the door. Closing the door behind me, he said.

"I know why you're here and it is ok you don't have to worry."

"You think you know what I am going to ask?"

"Yes, it's about the sleeping arrangements over the weekend. This morning Kate called Julia and Julia asked me to put your mind at rest, its ok we have all agreed to the arrangements."

When I arrived home that night Kate asked me if I had spoken with Charles.

"Yes I spoke with him this morning and he is quite amenable to the arrangements. Yet I can't help wondering why a man would willingly, even encourage his wife have sex with another man?"

"Julia is not his wife, she's his daughter, Charles wife died giving birth to Julia. As you may have gathered Julia is a very amorous woman. The evening of her twenty first birthday, she sat on Charles lap and seduced him. She gave him passionate kisses on the lips, unbuttoned her blouse and pulled up her bra exposing her breasts to him. She took his hand and put it up her skirt and allowed him to caress her. That night she went to his bedroom wearing one of those erotic micro bikini sets and made love to him.

"Like us they couldn't suddenly become man and wife so he sold his New York business and bought the mansion and engineering company, here in Richmond. Of course all the gossip was that a beautiful young woman had married an older rich man for his money, but we know that's not true."

"So if Julia told you this, did you tell her about us?"

"No I didn't, she still thinks were married."

Saturday evening, Julia made it quite clear that we were a couple, when we arrive she put her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. She sat next to me or on my lap all night with her arms through mine, or around my neck, kissing me on the cheek. I felt embarrassed and tried to figure out what Kate was thinking. I expected her to stand up any minute and say that's enough were going home, but she never did. Julia said the she was going to bed and would I wait half an hour before following her. The three of us sat there hardly a word spoken, the whole atmosphere was one of embarrassment; I just couldn't wait to get out of there, and prayed for the time to pass quickly. Finally I said goodnight, kissed Kate, who turned her cheek towards me, then made my way to the master bedroom.

Julia was standing by the bed in a full length white satin nightgown with floor to hip lace trimmed slits both sides. She walked over to me placed both arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips, lightly separating them with her tongue. She kept her eyes focused on mine as she unbuttoned and removed my shirt. With my belt unbuckled and my pants unclipped, she lowered the zip the slid her hand inside my undershorts and clasped my cock. A smile crossed her face and she quickly lowered my pants and undershorts, kneeling as she lowered them to the floor. As she lifted each leg I stepped out of my clothes, but all the time her eyes were transfixed on my groin area. Her hand encircled my erection and she rubbed it along the satin material that covered her breasts. Then back the other way across the fleshy part of her upper breasts, with a slight delay as she cradled it in her cleavage. Standing there with my eyes closed savoring the moment I suddenly felt the warm moist softness of her mouth, her tongue massaging my erection, while her head bobbed up and down.

I pulled her up off her knees, wrapping my arms around her crushed against my body, and for the first time kissed her with passion. I pulled her onto the bed and as we lay side by side we cuddled and kissed, our hands roaming over each other's bodies. Lowering a shoulder strap of her nightgown, her breast felt soft and warm on my hand, as I squeezed and gently rocked it to and fro. How long it lasted I couldn't say but it was pure romance without lust.

"I love you Paul, I fell in love with you that first time we met at the restaurant, and I know that you have feelings for me, maybe just not quite as deep as mine. You don't have to worry, I will not pursue you or desecrate your marriage, I wouldn't do that to Kate, but our time will come."

Julia eased the remaining shoulder strap from her shoulder and lowered the top of her nightgown giving me clear access to her breasts. She placed her hand on the back of my head guiding me down to kiss and suckle those magnificent orbs. Slipping my hand beneath her nightgown my fingers sought out her pussy and surprisingly she prevented me from pleasuring her.

"No Paul, please don't, I'm ready and I want you, take me now."

I pulled her nightgown up, rolled over to position myself on top of her and slipped easily inside her. Julia wrapped her arms and leg around me, preventing me from getting to aggressive with her.

"Darling slowly, be gentle, I want to savor this moment."

Slow and gentle it was, Julia began to purr as our love making became nice and steady. Um's and ah's vibrated in my mouth as we kissed, slow soft kisses, at times our lips hardly touching, our bodies slowly gyrating in time with each other. I noticed her body movement began to speed up becoming more forceful, she became more vocal moaning and groaning.

"Oh Paul I'm cumming, I'm cumming Paul."

"Shall I pull out before I cum?"

Gasping she said "No I want you inside me I want everything you can give me, I want to feel your cum shoot up inside me."

Suddenly Julia screamed out loud, her body convulsing as she orgasmed, almost crushing me with her arms as she waited for me to cum. After she collapsed, it was only a matter of seconds before she felt my manly fluid being injected into her. As we laid there, Julia removed her nightgown with every intention that we should be naked, as we cuddled up into each other's arms. We made love twice more that night and once Sunday morning. The four of us spent most of the day together around the pool, Julia went back to being her old self and no one asked how things went. Nothing was ever said about the night Julia and I spent together.

Two months after that weekend Ella said that Mr. Goodman would like to see me in his office at 11.00 o'clock. As I arrived at his office he waved me in.

"Shut the door please Paul, please sit. At this very minute Julia is about to talk to Kate to tell her exactly what I'm going to say to you. Julia is pregnant."

"Oh congratulations, that's wonderful."

"The child is not mine. Paul the child is yours, you are the father; it's from that weekend."

"But I thought Julia would at least be using contraception, she knew I wasn't using anything."

"It's alright Paul, we are delighted; we never thought we could have children. Because of this I have a proposition to put to you. Julia and I have spoken about this in length and we are both in agreement, totally, utterly and without reservation. Paul, out of all the people who I know and work for me, you are the only one that I completely trust, so here goes. Julia is 30 years old, I'm 65, you are 26 so it's more than likely I will go first and leave Julia alone to bring up a child. Here is what we are proposing, when I die you and Kate move in with Julia and the child and be a family. You can sell your house and keep all the money from the sale. For my part I will leave Julia the house and property, and one third of my fortune, although she already has sufficient investments for which she can live on the interest.

"For you I will leave the company and one third of my fortune on the proviso that when you die you leave the company to our child whether it be boy or a girl. You will train them up to take over from you, when you retire or pass on. The final third of my fortune goes to the child, as a safety net. After I die I expect Kate to go next and then I think it possible that you and Julia could marry, she deserves someone nearer her own age and you fit the bill perfectly. As for you taking over from me you have a lot to learn, although as an accountant you are half way there. For me, my proposition is the perfect scenario, but I'm not so stupid as to think that's how it is going to happen. We already know how plans can go awry, for example there could be a problem with the birth. The child might refuse to work at the company, there could be an accident or serious illness, but while I'm alive I can deal with it, but if I'm not, I'm putting my trust in you to do the right thing and protect both our families. I would like you to discuss everything with Kate and give me an answer as soon as you can."

Julia gave birth to a boy, Robert, and at the baptism Kate and I were named as godparents. Charles spent the next five years training me to take over from him, before he became ill and had to retire. Right from the outset he had two new offices built next to his, one for me one for Ella. My new position caused a considerable amount jealousy and gossip especially from the directors, when I took over they felt my wrath. After Charles retired I would visit him two or three times during the week and Kate and I most weekends, first to keep him informed of our progress also to check on Julia and Robert. Charles died three years later, he was 73, while Julia was 38. Kate and I sold the house and moved in with Julia and Robert.

Unfortunately Kate's sexual prowess was in decline, the two girls got together and proposed that they share me. I slept with Kate four nights a week and Julia three nights, although the hours I spent in her bed each night was limited because we didn't want Robert to catch us sleeping together. Happiness didn't last long, Kate died un-expectantly two years later of an undiagnosed heart condition; she was 55. Julia's prediction that 'our time would come' came true, when six months later with the approval of Robert we decided to get married. The wedding was a fairly small affair just our immediate friends and colleagues, but it was a proper wedding, the bride dressed in a white wedding gown wearing a veil, and me in a morning suit. With bridesmaids and Robert as my best man. Things went well, however I did hear comments about the bride wearing a veil for a second marriage. We did go on a honeymoon of sorts, although it was more like a holiday because we took Robert to Disney World in Florida.

Little did our guests know that it was both our first official marriage. When I proposed to Julia I told her about our lives, and that Kate was my mother and that we were not married, and if she accepted me it would be both our first marriage. She said, how could she not marry me, then threw her arms around me telling me of the relief she felt that our lives took a parallel course, and knew that I would never judge her.

The End