Nutrisystem Aphrodisiac

Story Info
New & Improved Nutrisystem and their results.
8.8k words
4.89
4.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Author's note to the reader: this is pure fiction and does not in any way reflect the true effect of Nutrisystem or their customers.

I contacted Nutrisystem to try and solve an ongoing problem with their product. After reading numerous testimonials about how so many of the women who were taking Nutrisystem were happy about their weight lose, but were at the same time very worried about their decrease in sexual drive. Over and over again the husbands were asking them to stop taking Nutrisystem. They would rather have their wife's with a little weight then having them with little or no sexual drive whatsoever.

I had a meeting with one of their lead chemists and after showing him how my additive placed in their Belly Buster Shakes increased their sexual drive well over one-hundred and fifty percent.

He pushed it up the chain and after a control group of women users, they found it even better than I had led them to believe. I made sure before I showed them this additive, I had already applied for a patent and was approved. The corporate board wanted a swift and major campaign.

Seeing it was a touchy subject, sex, they agreed to advertise only via the internet and online advertising during off-peak hours and on shows with adult themed programming.

I signed an agreement with the corporate lawyers where any and all advertising would only be aired with my approval. They were reluctant at first, but after seeing my intent, they went along with it.

It would show some of their biggest success stories and briefly show their lack of sexual drive, but after taking the Belly Buster Shake with my additive, it showed how they were all over their men.

The first one was with the gorgeous blonde who's name was Michelle R. She was the slender blonde who lost 41 pounds. In the video, it showed how happy she was, but how her husband was neglected sexually. Her real husband refused to he filmed and as per our agreement, I stepped in and played the part of her husband.

Michelle wasn't too keen on the idea, but after some monetary incentives and seeing me, she was more than happy to do the promo.

I'm not an extremely handsome man, but for some reason, women seem to gravitate towards me. I'm not being overly stuck-up, but with my aphrodisiac, women are known to be putty in my hands. Just so people out there who are hopping up and down about me drugging these women, each and every one of them were told before hand about the aphrodisiac and after telling them of it's results, most of them were more than happy to give it a whirl. Those who declined were not given the aphrodisiac.

I met with Michelle and she seemed a little reluctant to try the product, but after telling her of the results and how it would make her husband happy and also allow her to continue taking Nutrisystem, she was ready and willing to give it a try.

Michelle was dressed in a shocking pink dress that had a turtleneck collar, but left her shoulders and arms bare. It showcased her slender and very shapely legs, having a full skirt. She finished having her meal and we offered her a strawberry milkshake with the added aphrodisiac and she took a sip and looked up at me with those big blue eyes of her, "Mmm, very tasty. Are you sure this is on the approved diet I'm taking from Nutrisystem?"

I chuckled, "It is the same Belly Buster Shake you've been taking for several months. The only difference is my added formula to hopefully increase your libido."

She finished the shake and licked her plush lips, "Wow, I have to say, for some reason the flavor is even more intense than the normal shake."

We had a very informal discussion. We were both seated on a very plush sofa, I sat back and took in her gorgeous figure, "Tell me Michelle about your lack of sexual drive while taking Nutrisystem."

She stared at the camera and nodded, "I have to agree with that. I was so overweight and felt sluggish. I thought without a doubt that if I lost the weight I would feel better about myself and be more attractive to my husband."

"And is that what happened, Michelle?"

She shook her head, "Well, sort of; two out of three of those issues were achieved."

"Well that is very good to hear, but could you please expound on what you are talking about?"

She began to squirm about on the sofa and in doing so, her skirt drifted higher on her shapely thighs, but she made no move to tug it down, "Well, after I lost the weight and toned up my body, my husband was trying more and more to initiate sexual relations with me. I realized I had achieved my weight loss goal and the goal of being attractive to my husband once again."

"So why are you here taking the new Belly Buster Shake with the aphrodisiac?"

She chuckled, "Isn't it obvious? I've done this to lose weight and want my husband to want to fuck me, but I didn't have the urge to do so any longer."

I looked at my watch, "Well, it had been fifteen minutes since you've taken the shake, how are you feeling now?"

She turned on her cushion and let out a gasp, "I am so fucking turned on right now. All I can think about is dropping to my knees and sucking on your cock."

Before I could react, she was exactly where she intended to be. She tore at my pants and getting them open, she drew down the zipper and pulled my pants down, along with my shorts. Michelle clutched at my already stiff cock, knowing what she was after as she stroked it, she lowered her head and enveloped my shaft with her warm, wet mouth. I couldn't believe this gorgeous blonde was on her knees, sucking my cock. I reached down and found the zipper on the back of her dress and drew it down until it exposed her firm globes of her ass. I swept the dress off her shoulders and it settled around her waist. She was naked from the waist up and I drew her up just enough to wrap my saliva coated cock around those firm tits, and I looked down at her, "Squeeze those luscious mounds of flesh around my cock, As soon as I saw you walk in here, I wanted my cock around those luscious tits of yours."

She squeezed them together and closed her eyes as I pushed and pulled. She was gasping for air as she whipped her head around, sending a waterfall of hair around her tits and my cock.

I tugged at her arms, "Get up here and let's see just how effective that potion you drank is."

She giggled and stood, she wiggled her hips and allowed her dress to crumple down around her ankles. She kicked it aside and straddled my trembling legs.

I reached down and swept my cock up and down her slippery folds and as I found her dripping hole, she reached down and blocked my entry.

"Sorry, Dale, but that hole is only for my husband, but I'd love to feel that fat cock of yours in my ass. He hasn't claimed that and I was saving it for a special occasion. If this isn't special, I don't know what is?"

I patted her hand, "I respect that; but please let me sweep it up and down your slimy pussy so I can get it wet enough to claim your ass."

She kissed me, "I trust you, but you better not make me regret this." She let out a gasp as I swept it up and down her slimy slit over and over again.

I grazed her clit several times and with each pass, it sent her closer and closer to an orgasm. I wrapped my arms around her trim body and rolled her over onto her knees. I gripped her hips and drew her up against me. I leaned over her and allowed a large dollop of saliva slip from my lips and land directly on her puckered hole. I reached around and tugged on her nipples as my other hand ran up her ass crack and shoved two fingers deep into her ass.

Michelle let out a shriek and pushed back against my fingers and I twisted and tugged on her nipple as I finger-fucked her ass harder.

She shook as an orgasm was about to overtake her body. I pulled my fingers out of her ass and before it had the chance to close. I popped my stiff cock into her asshole. I held it there until I felt her relax and I slowly sank deeper and deeper into her ass.

I continued to maul her firm tit as my other hand snuck under her and began to diddle her clit. I sank deep into her ass and gave her everything I had.

She was screaming out, "Fuck me Dale! Oh hell, sign me up! I want a lifetime supply of these milkshakes." She slumped to the sofa as she exploded and started to quiver and shake. She came all over my hand and as I fucked her ass harder. I lost it and began pumping my hot cum deep in her ass.

I slumped against her and slowed my playing with her body and just held her until she calmed down. I slowly drew out of her and sitting back, I drew her into my arms and kissed her lightly on her puffy lips, "I think my tonic had proven it works."

She hugged me and kissed me hard, "Oh fuck Dale, you should be awarded with some sort of Nobel Prize. This could be revolutionary and I know my husband is gonna want to thank you personally."

I chuckled, "After how I fucked your butt, I'm not sure if he is going to want to thank me."

The director yelled, "Cut!" and Michelle stood up on shaking legs and drew me to my feet. She kissed me and hugged me, "Thank You Dale! Really, I don't know how to thank you."

I slapped her playfully on her bare ass, "Oh Michelle, just letting me play with this gorgeous body is thanks enough. Just go and have fun with your husband."

She left and I know I was going to have a lot more fun in the weeks to come.

The following day, a couple came in and they both were in the same boat. Jade and Turner were both on the Nutrisystem diet program and between the two of them, they lost a total of 31 pounds. They both lost a lot of weight, but along with the weight they lost their sex drive. I interviewed them and found as the weight fell off, so did their sex drive.

I offered them both a milkshake. Jade took a chocolate shake, while Tanner took a strawberry shake. Before long I could see the sparkle return to their eyes and I stepped aside and they were on one another and the cameramen zoomed in and caught the steamy action.

The two of them forgot about me and the cameramen. They went on for what seemed like forever. Jade rode Tanner and he took her on several positions and ended up with her on her knees, taking his creamy load all over her pretty face.

The director yelled, "CUT!"

The two of them barely heard them and before long they were at it again and it went on for well over another hour. A they finally fell to the sofa exhausted, Jade looked over at me and grinned, "You are a genius and I can't wait to get a whole case of this incredible aphrodisiac. We'll be a lifetime subscribers to Nutrisystem now, without a doubt."

The corporate executives were all over the top on how the roll-out of the new product had taken off.

The following day I got a call for the director again and said they had the commercial of the lifetime set-up and they needed me there in the morning.

I was curious, "Okay, who is it with and what will I be doing?"

He chuckled, "Would you believe Marie Osmond saw the commercial on the internet and wants to try it out. She wants a long discussion and after seeing you with Michelle, she won't do it unless you are her co-star. It seems her husband is a pencil dick and wants to try out the milkshake with you. You better rest up. She told me she hasn't had sex in over six months and wants to try out your miracle aphrodisiac."

I was stunned and I was getting a hard-on just thinking about fucking this gorgeous dark haired beauty. I showered twice and shaved my entire genital area and my face twice. I dressed in a pair of khaki pants, a white dress shirt and a pair of slip-on shoes. I didn't bother with underwear or socks. I wanted it easy for Marie to get to me. I was going to savor this day and hoped I didn't lose it too quickly.

When I got to the studio to interview my long time crush, Marie Osmond, I was stunned to see her already there. She was dressed all in white. It was a linen halter top that left her flat belly bare. The top and the full skirt was donned with see-through white nylon and had printed fancy flowers. The lower portion of the skirt had the same see-through nylon accenting her gorgeous legs. It was so sexy it forced anyone looking at her to guide their gaze to her. Below the full skirt a pair of suede black knee high boots accented her shapely leg.

When I looked up to her, she was smiling from ear to ear. Her long chocolate brown hair was piled upon her head and held up by a clip. This left her shoulders and neck bare and gave me a fine place to begin once the aphrodisiac took effect.

Marie came over to me and stood before me and only being five foot five, and me being six foot three, I stared down at her and was mesmerized by those dark brown eyes. She reached out and placed her hand on my arm and squeezed lightly, "So very, very nice to meet you Dale." She took her hand off of them and spread her hands out about a foot wide and giggled, "I heard sooooo much about you."

I reached out and closed the distance, "As you know Ms. Osmond, the television puts weight and distance on whatever you're watching."

She giggled again, "First of all, cut the Ms. Osmond crap. What we're going to be doing, I think you can call me Marie. As for the size and weight," she leaned in and whispered, "My husband is lucky to be half the size of what you're packing." She pulled back and nodded, "Please keep that to yourself."

I looked at her and the director, "We still have final say in what is in the final cut, right?"

He nodded, "Don't worry, anything that is a little embarrassing will be edited out, so don't worry about any of that."

She smiled at him and nodded. She turned back to me, "Shall we take a seat and get to know one another?"

I was still in awe of her beauty and was tempted to pinch myself or her to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I sat beside her and she turned slightly towards me and her knee brushed my outer thigh.

Marie licked her lips and leaned in so only I could hear, "I told them it was only a little more than six months since I had any sort of sexual activities. You have to keep this to yourself, but to tell you the truth, it has been well over a year and even though he has tried to initiate contact once in a while, I just haven't had the urge to do it, with him or anyone else. I know this isn't healthy. Especially, pardon my French, but before I started taking Nutrisystem, I would love to fuck several times a week or more. After seeing you and Michelle and that other couple, I knew I was missing out and I want you to be the one to take me to the promise land, so to speak."

I chuckled, "Well, the promise land, may be a stretch, but I'm sure once you finish your milkshake with the aphrodisiac I've patented, you will be back in the swing of things."

She sat back, "Okay, I just finished my lunch meal and am rather thirsty, lay it on me Dale."

"What is your favorite flavor of milkshake, Marie?"

She grinned at me, "Oh I love chocolate."

I pulled out a packette and mixed it and she licked her lips. I watched those plush red lips close around that straw and I let out a tiny gasp as she sucked. Seeing her purse her lips and watch her cheeks hallow slightly, I felt my cock stiffen slightly imagining those same lips wrapped around my cock, sucking too.

She sipped and held the glass as she let about a third of the drink disappear. She sat back, "It is a lot tastier than the normal Belly Buster Shakes I'm used to." She drank more and as the second third was consumed she sat back, "Wow, this suspense is killing me, please say something."

I raised my hand and swept a stray lock of her chocolate brown hair from her cheek and tucked it behind her ear, "To be honest, I'm praying this really, really works on you because I'm dying to kiss you. Kiss you all over and give you the attention a beautiful woman that you are deserves."

She finished off the milkshake and placed the glass on the end table, "Maybe a second one to make sure it works?"

I shook my head, "It has a warning no more than one in any twelve hour period. It could have some adverse reactions. I'm not gonna go into them now, but believe me, just give it fifteen minutes or so and it WILL work."

I took her hand in mind, "So tell me Marie, what do you like to do? I'm a little in awe of you and don't want to overstep my bounds."

She giggled, "Oh don't you worry Dale, whatever you want. I loved everything you did with Michelle and want more. No need to worry about my vagina, it isn't off limits."

I leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips and pulled back, "I couldn't wait to do that?"

"Mmm, that was nice, can I have another." She didn't wait for a reply and she kissed me and I felt her tongue parting my lips and fenced with mine and she pulled back and giggled, "I think it is beginning to work." She sat back and bit her lower lip.

"Okay, so let's start off slow." I took her hand and placed it on my leg. I guided it towards my stiffening cock and she let out a gasp and slowly drifted her fingers up and down my thick shaft.

Marie looked up at me and just mouthed the word, "WOW!" She moved her hand a little faster and her grip got a little tighter. She licked her puffy lips and in barely a whisper called out, "Can I see it?"

I nodded, "Be my guest Marie, but you have to do it. Is the aphrodisiac working?"

She let out a sexy chuckle, "Oh yeah, i surely is!" She turned slightly on the sofa and tugged at my pants and as she got it open, her nimble fingers worked like magic and soon had my pants down around my knees. She giggled as I kicked at pants and they went flying across the room.

I guided her back against the back of the sofa. I hovered over her, "I just have to kiss you again." I didn't wait for a reply and I kissed her with the intensity I felt building deep in my groin.

Marie leaned back and just savored my mouth on hers. We took our time and my hands began to wander all over her body. I caressed her bare belly and was rewarded with a tiny moan. I skimmed my hand down her sexy full skirt and finding the hem, I slipped my hand under the hem and ran my manicured nails up and down the upper potion of her thigh. I moved back to her knee and ran my nails back up the inner portion of one thigh and back towards her knee on the other thigh.

Marie was squirming as she closed her warm, silky hand around my thick shaft. She stroked it lightly and gripping it at the base, she squeezed harder and slowly tugged upward until her fingers were at the large, beet red knob.

Marie was rewarded with a couple large beads of pearly pre-cum. Her thumb swapped it around the head and rolled it around the entire head. She tore her mouth from mine and leaned her head back against the back of the sofa, "Mmm, I just love going slow. My husband was always so anxious and before I know it, he's on me and it's over before I even get excited. So yeah, Nutrisystem did stifle my libido, but his actions didn't help much either."

I looked to the director and he nodded, "Don't worry, we'll edit that out."

I smiled down at her, "I hope you like a lot of dirty talk and I know you like taking things slow, so hold on, are you ready?"

She giggled, "Oh you better believe it, your magic tonic did its job. Now you have to take care of me, are you up to the challenge?"

I gave her an evil chuckle, "Oh Yeah, hold on!" I attacked her neck and the upper slopes of her large tits. I ravished her upper body and arched my hips up against her as she stroked my cock even harder. I placed my hand behind her head, "You like that big, fat cock huh? How about giving it a little kiss?

She didn't fight a bit as I guided her pretty face down to my lap. She gave the head a tiny puckered kiss. Her tongue darted out and it stabbed at the tiny hole, collecting another dollop of my pre-cum. She ran it around her lips, slicking them up. Her lips parted even more and she lowered her head and her hot, wet mouth enveloped the entire head. She closed her lips and just like she did with that straw earlier, she sucked and sucked hard. Her head dipped lower and I felt the head of my cock brush the back of her throat.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers