Nutrisystem Aphrodisiac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

I lowered my body, pinning her once again to the mattress. I caressed her face and peppered her face and neck with kisses. I moved to her heaving tits and sucked on one and then the other. I pushed them together and sucked at both tips at the same time.

Marie was squealing and thrashing around. As she did, the butt plug sank deeper into her ass. I was longing to remove it and replace it with my thick, stiff cock.

Marie pushed at my head and sat up on her elbows. She fluffed her hair and I let out a groan just looking at that dark mane of hair. She wiggled free and got up off the bed and went to the bar and poured us both a drink "We have all evening and I'm gonna pace myself."

I slipped out of the bed and took the drink she poured and I sipped it, looking at her lush body over the top of the glass. I finished my drink and licked my lips, "I see something else I'd much rather feast on."

She giggled, "Okay okay enough rest, what did you have in mind?"

I led her to the bed and guided her onto her back, but when she slid towards the pillow I stopped her and grabbing her by the arm, I spun her around until she was flat on her back lying sideways on the mattress. She lowered her head and she let out a giggle, "Wow, okay I can take a hint."

She reached out and grabbed hold of me by the ass and pulled roughly. She opened her mouth and swallowed my cock down to my balls.

I nearly came from the sight I was staring at. Her chocolate brown hair was hanging down and brushing across my bare feet. Her dark eyes were smoking hot, staring up at me. Those fat, bee-stung lips were stretched wide, sliding up and my cock, sinking over and over again into her throat. The obscene sounds coming from her mouth and her throat were turning me on like never before.

She slurped and licked. She allowed me to fuck her mouth just like I did her pussy yesterday. She had be on the verge of cumming. Her thick saliva was bubbling out of the corners of her mouth. A stream of thick saliva ran out from where she released me to take a deep breath. It ran up her cheek and into her forehead and into her hairline.

I leaned over and attacked her pussy. I feasted on those fat, dark cuntlips and sank my fingers in her tight hole. I reached out and tugged at the butt plug and pulled it partway out and pushed it back in. I twisted it around and wiggled it.

She sucked harder and groaned out as I sucked wildly at her clit. I finger-fucked her harder and attacked her G-spot and she gurgled around my cock and I thought she was going to bite my cock off.

She came hard and bathed my fingers and mouth with her milky cum. She pulled her head back and allowed my cock to slide all over her pretty face.

I pulled her to the bed and spun her around. She knew what was coming next and she welcomed it. She rolled onto her belly and slowly rose up onto her knees. She swayed from side to side. She flipped her head, looking back at me with those big brown eyes and that hair flowing all about, she called out, "I'm ready, oh fuck Dale, I'm more than ready. Please pull that plug out and replace it with that hot, throbbing cock of yours."

I closed my eyes, I was so turned on, I thought I would cum if I even touched my cock. I took a deep breath and reaching down, I caressed her gorgeous ass and caressed her hips and thighs. I slipped back to her ass and grabbed the plug and pulled it out with one swift move.

Marie let out a shriek and her body shook. I grabbed my cock and hovered over her pouting hole and I shoved it in before it had a chance to close and I sank deep into her ass.

I recently fucked Michelle in the ass, but this was something I would never, ever forget. I looked at the gorgeous woman kneeling before my through the mirror and I bit my lip and drew in a deep breath. I closed my eyes because I was on the verge of cumming.

I leaned over and wrapped my arms around her. I mauled her swaying tits and when she turned her head, our lips met and we kissed like two long lost lovers. I dropped one hand down and began fingering her juicy hole and diddling her clit.

She exploded, sending yet another dose of her creamy cum all over my fingers and hand. She squeezed my cock harder and as I picked up the pace and fucked her harder, I exploded and send rope after rope of my hot cum deep into her bowels.

Marie came even harder when she felt me filling her ass. She couldn't stay on her knees any longer and collapsed to the bed. I followed and trapped her sweat covered body with mine. I rained kisses all over her neck, shoulders and her mouth when she turned her head to accept my lips.

We clung together until I finally softened and slipped from her ass. She let out a shriek as she felt my cum flowing out of her.

I drew her to my body and held her tight. She kissed me and smiled up at me, "You know, I have two friend I spoke with this morning and they are very interested in trying out your aphrodisiac. They are both on Nutrisystem and want to try it out, if you are game?"

I caressed her cheek and kissed her full lips, "Oh I think I have my hands full with you. I was wondering though, who are they?"

She giggled, They are Genie and Melissa."

I stared at her, "I don't know who you mean, Marie."

She chuckled, "Oh I think you know them. They were both spokeswomen for Nutrisystem before I took over, Genie Francis and Melissa Joan Hart."

I groaned out, "Okay, I may have enough energy to meet them, but only if you are there too."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers