Nutrisystem Aphrodisiac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released a loud groan, "Oh fuck Marie, if you only knew how many times I imagined this exact same scene!" I fisted her head and then I did what I dreamt about doing hundreds of times. I unclipped her hair and felt a surge in my cock as mounds and waves of thick, curly and wavy chocolate brown hair tumbled down around Marie's face and my belly and thighs.

Marie let out a squeal and double her efforts on my cock, bobbing up and down on my supercharged cock.

I couldn't just sit there any longer and reaching out at the body that was sprawled out on the sofa. I managed to unzip her halter top and it fell from her lush tits and I couldn't tear my eyes from those huge mounds of flesh. I loved how she was sucking my cock, but it was her turn for some oral loving.

I guided her up and rolling her over, i hopped off the sofa and soon had her on her back. Her huge tits stood high and barely moved. I looked down at her and shivered as I saw that mass of dark hair covering the upper half of her lush body. It tumbled around her face. It covered her shoulders and heaving tits. I scrambled over her and leaning down, I smiled at her, "Hold on Marie, you are in for a treat, but just remember, I'm going to take my time, I've imagined this so many times."

She closed her eyes and licked her lips, "Oh Dale, I'm more than ready, but don't make me wait too long. I want that fat cock of yours in me before long."

I leaned in and planted a hot, passionate kiss on her lips and she captured my head in her hands and sucked at my tongue. I broke free and riddled her neck and shoulders with wet kisses. I swept her hair away from her tits and my mouth watered just looking at them. Her large tits were crowned with very, very large aeroules, a lot darker then the rest of her tits. There were tens of pimpled bumps surrounding two fat, dark nipples. I couldn't hold back any longer and lowered my head. My tongue flicked out and ran around and around the large nipple. Those bumps popped up and grew larger. I closed my lips around one thick nipple and sucked hard. My tongue flicked out and worried the tip and I couldn't slow down. I sucked harder and nipped at the nipple with my teeth.

Marie let out a squeal and her entire body was flushed and she couldn't stop squirming. She ran her fingers through my hair and pressed my head tighter to her firm mound of flesh.

I managed to release the tit and moved to the other one and gave it the same treatment. My hands were traveling up and down her squirming body. I ran my hands down her body and slipped beneath her skirt. I wasn't rushing things, but this time I swept up her gorgeous legs and found her pussy. It was covered in a tiny strip of hair. It was already saturated in her creamy juices. I slipped two fingers into her tight hole and Marie let out a loud grunt and came.

She clutched at my head, "Holy Fuck, Dale, I've never cum that quickly before. You are amazing."

I tore my mouth from her tit and stared up at the gorgeous brunette, "You haven't had sex in over a year, what did you expect?"

She giggled, "Oh no Dale, it is you and your exceptional tongue and fingers. I want you to fuck me, but at the same time, i want it to last forever."

I stared at the gorgeous woman before me and I was still in shock to realize I had her half naked beneath me. I licked my lips and felt my cock pulsate as I anticipated fucking this gorgeous woman.

Marie fell back to the sofa cushion. She planted one foot on the floor beside the sofa and the other she curled around my back.

I slipped lower and finding the zipper on the side of her skirt, I drew it down and at I tugged on the sexy skirt. Marie pushed at the foot on the floor, allowing me to slip the skirt off her bubble butt and down her legs.

Marie's breathing grew heavier as I finally abandoned her luscious tits, even though I could spend hours on them. I slipped lower and peppered her slightly rounded belly with wet kisses. Marie's hands continued to clutch at my head. A could already smell her intoxicating scent coming from her thick lipped pussy.

Marie let out a groan, "Oh fuck Dale, I can already feel your hot breath on me. Why are you torturing me, eat my fucking pussy already."

I stopped and stared up at her, past her heaving tits and her dark eyes lidded in lust, "Oh Marie, I'm savoring every inch of this beautiful body. I'm burning it into my memory so on those lonely night, I can remember you and relive it over and over again." I planted a soft, wet kiss directly on her hooded clit. I moved lower and slipping out my tongue, I ran it from just below her clit all the way down to her puckered asshole.

She let out a shriek and arched her back. She kicked at my back with the leg still around my back. I broke free from her leg and slipped lower and slipped first one black suede boot off her dainty foot and calf. I did the same to her other foot and slipping lower,I cradled her foot in my hand and opening my mouth, I began teasing her toes, sucking on each and every one. I spent a lot longer on her big toe and she squealed and her entire body was trembling.

I moved to her other foot and she screamed out, "Why are you torturing me, please, oh please you have to give me a release."

I stared at her dark eyes and knew I couldn't prolong it too much longer. I ran my tongue up the ankle and along her calf, nipping and sucking at the sensitive flesh. I caressed her knee and took her other leg and raised it and planted it high on the back cushion. I caressed both thighs, spread wide on the sofa.

Marie clutched at my head and fisting my short hair, she pulled at it and I complied. I once again hovered over her slick pussy and could feel the heat coming from her.

I, myself couldn't resist any longer. I took a long swipe from asshole to clit, sinking in deeper as I moved upward. I ran my tongue back downward, slipping as deep as I could into her thick folds. Hovering over her sweet smelling pussy. I stiffened my tongue and drove deep into her tight, hot hole.

Marie shook from head to toe as she felt the rumbling of another incredible orgasm. When she did this, her ass came off the cushion.

I took this opportunity to cup her sweet ass in the palms of my hands and holding her up, I wiggled a finger into her tight hole. She shrieked out as she felt me sink a finger deep into her ass.

I sucked at her milky cream as it flowed out of her hot hole. I moved up to her clit and flicking it back and forth, I coaxed it from its hooded hiding place. I drew it lightly between my lips and flicked my tongue at it over and over again.

Marie lost it and began quivering like never before. She fell back to the sofa and couldn't stop moaning, "Oh fuck, Dale, I'm cumming again. Yes, oh yes, I never had such an explosive climax."

I slowed my pace and licked her lightly until she came down from her orgasm. When I knew she was ready for more, I doubled my efforts, slipping two fingers into her tight hole. I lowered my head and swept up and down her dancing all over her clit again. I finger fucked her faster. I twisted my fingers around and pressed against the fleshy portion of her belly and gently petted her G-spot.

Marie went into orbit, she came so hard, I thought she was going to squirt. She nearly did, coating my fingers and wrist as she bathed my invading fingers. She was groaning and thrusting up against my fingers, "Oh fuck Dale, what are you doing to me. I feel like I'm going to pee myself." She gripped my wrist and made me pull out, "Wow, you are amazing." She pulled me up until I was seeded directly over her. She nuzzled my neck and giggled. In barely a whisper for only me to hear, she let out a long breath of air, "This cannot be a one time encounter. I'm staying at the local Hilton, room seventeen-ten. How about you meet me there tomorrow for round two?"

I kissed her again, taking her breath away. I pulled back a few inches and stared into those gorgeous brown eyes, "Oh Marie, we are not done here tonight. Are you ready for the main attraction?"

She giggled and it turned to a groan when she felt me slowly sank my stiff cock into her pussy. I bit my lip and nearly drew blood. The exquisite feeling of sliding into her was like none I've ever felt before. She was so slick, hot and wet. Her cunt muscles clutched at my shaft as I slid deeper and deeper into her.

Marie was gasping for air. She clawed at my back and her legs came up and circled my waist. She kicked at my ass and they slipped down and tightened around my upper thighs, tugging at my ass, urging me on.

I didn't need urging, but I did as she requested. I slid in and out of her, taking different angles with each downward thrust.

Marie rolled her head from side to side as she raced towards yet another orgasm. She tightened her arms around me and plastered her mouth to mine. Her gorgeous, thick hair was tousled, covering her face and upper body, "Oh My God Dale, I can't believe it, but I'm about to cum again!"

I felt a rumbling in my swollen nuts and knew if I didn't slow up, I'd lose it and cum too. I worked too hard and enjoyed every moment. I wasn't about to let it end this soon. I knelt up and drew my cum coated cock from her pussy. I stared down at her pussy; it was dripping, her juices were running down, collecting between those luscious butt cheeks. I wanted to taste it again, but knew that would have to wait till tomorrow.

I rolled her over and grabbing her hips, I drew her to her knees. I caressed those lovely ass cheeks, and gave them both one quick, stinging slap. She pushed back and I grabbed hold of my slimy cock and shoved it balls deep into her with one swift motion.

Marie let out a yelp and pushed back. She found herself on the edge. She was about to cum when I withdrew and flipped her over. She wasn't about to let up until she got what she wanted, another orgasm. She began matching my thrusts with ones of her own. I found with my hands free, I was able to roam all over her lush body. I caressed her shapely legs and ass. I enveloped her body and cradled her large swaying tits in my palms and tweaked and tugged at her nipples. When I released one and found her stiff, red clit and began to strum it, it was all it took and she screamed out, "Oh Fuck Me Dale, I'm cumming. Cum, cum, please cum with me!"

I felt her cunt muscles tightening around my cock and she drew the cum that was boiling in my nuts to the surface and I fisted her hair, turned her head and we were locked in a heated kiss as I unleashed a stream of cum that tore through my cock and filled her pussy. Blast after blast of my hot cum filled her and her orgasm grew stronger and she trembled and collapsed to the sofa cushion. I followed and pinned her to the couch. I rained kisses all over her neck and shoulders. I nipped at her earlobe and grunted out, "Tomorrow, we're using a bed. I need more space to do you the right way."

She giggled, "I don't think there is a wrong way to do what we just did."

The director yelled, "Cut!"

Marie and I just lay there basking in the afterglow of an orgasm that drained me and I know, did the same to her. Eventually I slipped out of her and a tiny river of cum began to seep out of her.

Marie cupped her pussy, "OH, I worked to hard for this to let it just drip away." She cupped her pussy and catching a palm full of my semen, she licked at it and grinned up at me, "Oh no you don't Dale, I'm exhausted, save it for tomorrow."

I chuckled, "Oh if we are going to do this again tomorrow, I have something every special for you out in my office here. Just lay back and relax, I'll be right back."

I hurried to my office and opened my desk and pulled out a velvet bag and hurried back to the stage. I handed it to her, "Something special for you to use until we meet again tomorrow."

She opened the bag and giggled, "Oh you nasty mother fucker."

I chuckled, "Well I am nasty and I did just fuck a mother, so yeah, I guess I am."

She pulled the first purple plug out, "You wanna do the honors?" She rolled over and stuck her ass up in the air.

I took it from her and swept it up and down her slimy cuntlips and she groaned. I spread her cheeks and slowly worked the large butt plug in her ass.

I was shocked to see her suck it in and flipped over and wiggled her ass as she let it seed easier. She opened the bag and pulled out the three chrome balls attacked to a string. She popped the balls into her mouth and got them nice and wet. She handed them to me, "Please., do the honors again."

I slipped to the floor and watched as she spread her legs and I inhaled her sweet scent. I pushed first one, then the second and then the third ball into her pussy, "All Set, I expect you to leave them all in till I see you tomorrow."

She stood on shaking legs, "I think I can manage that. She giggled and arched her back, "Oh wow, no laughing till then, huh?"

I kissed her and handed her the skirt and halter top, "So tell me Marie, what do you think of the new drink from Nutrisystem?"

She giggled and once again released a groan, "Stop making me laugh, but I think you have a winner on your hands. If Nutrisystem sales don't go through the roof, I'll be shocked."

I dressed and after giving her a big hug, I kissed her and led her to her ride to take her back to her hotel. At the car door, I kissed her again, patted her ass, "Till tomorrow Marie, I'll make sure to bring a shitload of Belly Buster Shakes with me tomorrow."

I watched as her driver pulled away and I couldn't wait to get her all alone on a nice big bed.

The following evening, I showered and shaved and donned a pair of black slacks and a white linen shirt. I headed over to Marie's hotel and in the elevator I felt my cock already growing stiff just thinking about Marie and her luscious body.

I knocked on her door and when she opened it, just nearly fainted. She stood there with her hair down, hanging in a mass of waves and curls draped over her shoulders and covering her large breasts.

She was wearing a black gossamer robe. It was easy to see through it. Beneath it, she was wearing a satin, black corset. I looked lower and saw a tiny pair of panties. The corset had garters and they were holding up a pair of black silk stockings. Her dainty feet were encased in a pair of black patent leather fuck-me heels.

Marie cleared her throat, "My eyes are up here, Dale!" She giggled and extended her arms and I was in them in a shot. She planted a soft kiss on my lips. Her tongue darted out and fenced with mine.

My hands drifted down her back and cupped that gorgeous ass of hers. I pulled back and swept her gorgeous hair from her face and shook my head, "I still can't believe just how beautiful you are."

She blushed and shook her head, "Oh please Dale, stop. I'm just so appreciative of you and what you have given back to me and so many other women and men. You have literally changed our lives for the better. So many of us were torn between losing the weight from the great diet programs from Nutrisystem or keeping on the weight and have a thriving sex life. You proved to me yesterday how I can have both. You're here this evening to show me again just how great sex can be and still lose weight from Nutrisystem at the same time."

I shook my head, "I don't want to do anything with you tonight because you feel you have to do it. I want you to want to do this for the sheer pleasure we can give each other."

She giggled, "Oh Dale, don't get me wrong, after what you gave me yesterday, and I'm not talking about your aphrodisiac, I wanted to experience it again." She turned and led me to the large bed that was already turned down, "We don't have to be handcuffed by a tiny sofa and being under the scrutiny of lights, cameras and a director."

I looked from the bed and back to her. I drew her to me and planted a kiss on her lips again and moaned when she took the lead.

Marie's hands fumbled with my pants and she giggled against my lips as she finally got them open and yanked my pants down to my feet. She squirmed out of my grasp and sank to her knees. She tore off my pants, taking my shoes and socks with them.

I couldn't believe how stiff I was and knew I was going to have the time of my life. I felt a rush course through me as I stared down at her. She was licking her lips and her eyes were staring up at me. I lovingly cupped her face and ran my thumb across her bee-stung lips. I let out a gasp when she turned her head slightly and sucked my thumb into her mouth.

Marie sucked hard on my thumb and her hand gripped my cock at the same time. She pulled back her lips made a popping sound as my thumb came out of her mouth. She turned her head and before I could react, her mouth swallowed up my cock."

I closed my eyes feeling her wet mouth and slippery tongue rolling around my thick, stiff shaft. The memory of this vision will be burnt in my mind forever.

Marie's thick lips slid up and down my cock and I knew I was going to lose it. I fisted her thick dark locks and tried to pull her off my cock. She shook her head and mumbled around my cock, "No, no way Dale, I want you to cum in my mouth."

She slipped it out and stroked it, "We're gonna be at this all night and I want you relaxed while I ride you into tomorrow."

"Wow, I never expected that from such a beautiful woman as yourself."

She giggled, "Don't try and sugar-coat it Dale, I'm not letting go until you spill your hot cum down my throat!"

I looked down in awe as she bobbed up and down, she cradled my balls and shoved a finger into my asshole and that was all I needed. I began to pump my cum into her mouth.

She swallowed as fast as she could, but it was just too much and she pulled out and the last burst shot over her cheek and onto her forehead. She giggled and lapped up all she could and scooped the cum from her cheek and licked her fingers clean.

I was weak-kneaded and held onto her as she smiled up at me. I drew her to her feet and kissed her hard and guided her back to the bed and lifting her, I dropped her sweet ass on the bed. I pushed her back and ran my hands up her sleek legs and catching her panties, I drew them off her squirming legs.

She let out a groan and grabbed me by the arms and pulled me to her weeping pussy. I wasn't about to tease her like I did yesterday. I grabbed hold of the string and tugged and those chrome balls popped out one at a time. I dove in and began licking, sucking and fingering her pussy and before long, she was trembling and letting out a loud scream, she came hard.

I climbed up her sedated body and we kissed and hugged. She rolled onto her back and pulled me down to her, "Wow, that was intense, now shall we start again seeing we both got the edge off. I know I'm a lot more relaxed, what do you say?"

I sat up and removed my shirt, "Well I'm naked and ready. I think you have a little too much on, I'm gonna love peeling you out of this sexy get-up."

She gave me a sly smile, "I'm glad you like it, I got it just for you."

"I really love it, but will love it a lot more when it is lying crumpled on on the floor beside the bed."

She giggled, "Wow, you sure are a sweet talker, Dale."

I stripped her see-through robe off and flipped her over onto her belly. I pinned her to the bed, but she continued to struggle. I managed to get the entire corset undone and staring at that gorgeous ass of hers. I l let out a gasp when I saw that butt plug still buried deep in her ass. She still wiggled and I reared back and sent a stinging slap on her tight, bubble butt.

Marie flipped her head around, sending her long hair all over her back, nearly to her waist. I undid the garters and when I rolled her over, I tossed the corset away.

Marie was breathing heavily through her mouth. Her red lips were slick from her licking them. Her dark eyes focused on me as she waited for my next move.