NYC Abandoned Wives Foundation

Story Info
Wife becomes a sex slave in NYC.
9.6k words
4.11
8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NYC Abandoned Wives Foundation (Toni's view Point)

Useful Background (Please ignore if looking at story as stand alone)

Jake and Toni are a typical young Houston couple trying to break free of the mortgage stress, while raising two girls soon to enter their teens. Jake is so hell bent on making it big financially with single mindedness along with a passion for stray pussy (in the line of work duty), he has caused the two to agree to an open marriage. Toni has only agreed to continue their marriage in the best interests of their two daughters, but fact was she was cautiously aware that her hot wife moments were getting to her and she wanted more (under protest of course).

They have inexorably been pushed into membership of a US wide swinger's group, with Jake focused on getting access to the money people who can make it happen for their ambitions and Toni along for the "ride" of her life. Toni really loves Jake deeply, but their ties are being broken down by each other's infidelities.

Whatever the families think of Jake, he has succeeded in winning the biggest sales contracts for his Consult Co Inc partners two months in a row and as a result gets an all-expenses-paid trip to NYC for the two.

While in NYC the two have organised themselves to become members of a seriously rich group of high-flyers whose targeted couple, Sinead (Sin) and Randolph (Randy) are the head execs of the NYC branch of the swinger's club.

While Jake was off playing golf at a private club with Randy and his business associates, Sin organised for herself and Toni to have a full makeover at the NYC hotel where the four were staying as part of getting ready for a masked ball run by the swinger's club tonight, also at the Hotel.

Toni had received a phone call on her mobile from Sam that Saturday afternoon, one of her closest friends back in Houston that afternoon. She spoke candidly about her problems after the death of her husband, those of Belle who was still in witness protection and a half a dozen of her ex-university friends who were now struggling financially and mentally after their own marital break-ups. It reinforced in Toni she had to help-out and she was being provided the mechanisms via her relationship with Sin and Randy, but it was going to be a long hard road.

Result of the Auction - Sunday Morning (After)

I was looking out over a wet NYC night scape from a covered penthouse balcony high over Central Park. My lovers, Raul and Treb had outbid all comers at the after-party auction. We were enjoying a moment of peace relaxing together in a lounged area after over an hour of passion, passing around a joint of marihuana and sipping away at Moet. There was no need for clothes. We had explored each other to the point of no unknowns.

My lovers were like twins, tall about 6 feet 6 inches, flowing shoulder length lustrous back hair, seriously muscled but not freakishly so, Argentinian and handsome in the masculine extreme, not overly built down south but sensitive to my needs and great conversationalists. Facially there were some differences with Treb having sharper features and deep brown pools of sensuality, while Raul was more round jawed with interesting steel grey eyes. Both great looking hunks of men who suffered little in the comparison stakes.

I was in no mood to go back to my hotel, especially since I knew Jake had hooked up with two bi-sexual women at the Ball.

My boobs, pussy and mouth had received a very welcome workover by two guys who knew how to make love to a woman who enjoys sex. Ruiz had one of those cocks that seem to exude power and energy as they enjoy themselves in a wet pussy. What I loved most about Ruiz's cock was its girth and the way its bulbous head stretched its way past my opening on its way down my depths. It surprised me that I was becoming addicted to different cocks and had no issues here in NYC opening my legs for unprotected sex with the Club members. My world was changing and that of the conservative Houston housewife had been left far behind, at least while I was here in NYC. At this very moment I was not going to concern myself with tomorrow, next month or even later in the year.

Treb was better at sucking my boobs and my pussy than Raul, but I am here with the two so enjoy the package while I can.

"Good dope like this always makes me randy. It takes me back to my university days of free love and open beds. Your great champers goes straight to my head. Inhibitions are gone and my pussy gets super wet. I trust we have not got you two guys wanting to sleep off tonight's efforts?"

Raul took a drag and uttered "What do you suggest we do to keep that pussy of yours happy?"

"As I have emptied my glass I suggest I occupy my mouth elsewhere, if that works for you and while I am busy up there maybe one of you gentlemen would wish to get pussy active?"

Raul passed me the joint for another drag and pussy had an instant reaction of a wet flush.

Sucking in deeply my head enjoyed the euphoria I always used to get from good dope.

Raul was closest so I passed him back the joint and bent down to push his legs apart giving me plenty of room access to his growing cock. I dropped my face down to engulf that bulbous head and gave him the best blow job I could manage for the next ten minutes, slowing engorging that average length cock down my throat. Ruiz's thickness is great as it found all the edges in my post baby pussy. By placing my hands around its girth, I could manipulate it better into my mouth and give me the chance of a masturbation that I could control its progress to another come. In my mouth it could enjoy a bit of depth because it was not so long it choked my breath, allowing me to twist and suck at the same time.

This time I took the opportunity to really work on my techniques, not being so horny as I needed to get a cock hard enough to get between my pussy lips and deep into my love channel. Maybe it was because I started to think a lot more about what I was doing and why, but I did check out all the ripples and bumps on Raul's skin, the shape of his cap, the softness of the underside of his cock and what really produced physical feedback from his reactions to my variations in sucking, blowing, licking and drawing my hands up his length.

As with the men I have known, there is no one size of head and Raul's was largish, firm and had a great cap that I could lick his opening and the underside of his circumsized flap. Opening wide it just slid in and with a bit of pre-cum tasted great.

As Raul had come several times already between my thigh's, he was not going to come in my mouth quickly, I wiggled my bum at Treb to see if I could attract him between my legs now well exposed to the NYC skyline. I was not really thinking things through all that deeply being "high as a kite" on the dope and booze, but I knew pussy was ready for a lot more action. I did see that minute security camera and for some reason best known to my suspicious brain, kept that locked in for follow up.

Treb being the seducer of the Brazilian gods needed no second invitation. He lifted himself from his lounge and went inside the apartment, surprising me with his nonchalance. He came back a few minutes later and continued to play with his cock at my opening, letting it just enter ever so slightly and then pulling back sucking as much of my juices down and over his growing member. This went on for a long as I could take it before I gave up enjoying Raul and slammed myself backwards onto Treb's cock driving it deep into my pussy and then holding on with all my internal muscle strength that I could muster.

"Well, are you going to do me or not?"

With that ultimatum he put his attention into that other hole that up to this point had not been visited by either Argentinian.

He spread as much of my juices over his thumb, inserted it slowly into my rose bud and pushed my head back down onto Raul's cock holding it there while he lubricated me with what he obviously went back into the apartment to retrieve. At this point I was not impressed, but what could I do with two strong muscled men holding me firmly in position and me having no rights if I were to ever go to the police. Besides these guys had paid a $27000 donation to the Foundation and you cannot expect limitations when that type of money passes hands. The result was I just went for the ride and as my sister says to me regularly "just enjoy yourself".

Not being a virgin in the rose bud, thanks to my husband and some the swingers club members down in Cancun, I knew what to expect and allowed Treb free access.

In absence of any complaints, Treb lay down on a lounge behind him and pulled me back down onto his cock with my rose bud going through another stretching as he entered and slowly manipulated himself past my sphincter and into my dark channel.

Raul took a signal from Treb and lurched forward pushing my legs up over my shoulders and his cock went straight into my super wet pussy, while driving Treb's cock further up my arse.

"You wanted to be fucked. Well, here we both are and I hope you love every minute of the way we treat Sin's girls from the Foundation. Take it from us, they never knock back a booking from our family and they always leave satisfied with a decent tip."

Once these two guys got their co-ordination, I was in heaven. This was no brutal assault. Nor was it some gentle "walk in the park". It was passionate, full of effort and enthusiasm. My holes were throbbing with such an intensity that my mind was overcome with thoughts emanating from the senses in one small part of my anatomy. I would not say that DP is my favourite sex combination for three, but these guys knew how to make a woman enjoy the sensations of being totally full down there, the combination, the thin wall between the two cocks spreading my insides and the effect being constant rather than a see sawing effect. All I could do was lay back and enjoy the ride while I held my legs open as wide as I could with my arms. In seconds I was streaming out of my pussy and down onto Treb's cock that helped with the lubrication needed. While Ruiz was thicker than long, Treb was longer providing the somewhat perfect combination for the DP. Ruiz was the talker and Treb was the stayer.

"We love the way you enjoy your sex. The challenge is for you to keep us satisfied for another 28 hours? That pussy of yours is just sucking me in. You know how to fuck with pleasure?

"Maybe I am a nympho. Maybe I just love good sex. Right now, I am not doing too much thinking if you get my drift."

"Whether you are an amateur or not, in 28 hours you will not be by far. Your hips are going to be spread wider and pussy is going to be opened a lot more by the time the family are finished with you."

"Sounds like a lot of fun is coming my way."

"If you want to set up that Foundation in Houston, this is going to be your profession, so get used to the pleasure, because a lot of sex is going to come your way and our family will be active between your legs no doubt."

Those words sank in. I am enjoying exactly what I am doing and why would I not be? I love the sex, the great clothes and my lifestyle was far from boring. We are just going to have to see where the next 28 hours takes me. What does he mean by using the term family mean?

"Guys, let us issue a challenge and see who is up to it in 28 hours? Meanwhile, at least I can breath while you guys take the wind out of my lungs. Pardon me but I am about to come. Oh, my goodness that is fabulous. Keep fucking me........................"

The sensations got to me by the time we all came together with one heck of a rush with me being drowned by their sperm between my legs and not able to stand up until Raul pulled me up from Treb.

We all did our best to collect our breath and get our heart rates down.

I was even offered a towel by Treb to clean up. A gentleman or to ensure the sperm and my intermingled juices did not flow onto his balcony?

The guys chose separate bedrooms to each other and myself, so I assumed they had been challenged and wanted a decent sleep.

I needed a long shower and felt great, if not a little sore around the rear and my boobs that had taken a lot of sucking. The dope kept me awake for a while and my mind went back to how the last 24 hours got me to where I am today and that security camera. I must be getting that hot wife syndrome because I felt absolutely no regrets from anything I did tonight and this morning with these two guys, even though tonight had confirmed I was highly paid professional call girl and a homebody housewife with two children.

Lying here looking out the window onto the drizzle outside, naked and with my fingers between my legs, those previous 24 hours resurfaced in such detail I readily could think through what the consequences may be.

What follows is that recall.

The Day Spa et Al - Saturday Afternoon and Evening Recall (Is the Recall)

I was slowly getting a picture of what Sin was all about in her involvement with the NYC Abandoned Wives Foundation. If truth be known I could see that if Jake and I were to become wealthy out of his "efforts" with Consult Co Inc, my share of that wealth could help a lot of close friend females in Houston get back on their feet and recover their lives after major problems all had faced in recent years.

Sin virtually pushed me out of her suite with both of us in nothing more than the long bath coats and slippers in the suite cupboards with a "come on, hurry up or we will be late for our appointment at the spa". Now she was paying the bill so what could I say. All I could do was field off the strange and prying looks of the hotel guests in the lift down as we giggled away and gently flashed some of the older hotel patrons.

"Once we have had our workover, I have arranged Fabio to give us a refresher on our steps for the Latin-American dances for 30 minutes around 6.00pm. We can then check out what you want to wear in our wardrobe and maybe grab a bite to eat before the guys get back. I think I have the perfect dress to suit your seductions tonight and I am certain who you will want between your legs before the night is out. When we get back to our room I will show you a couple of photos of two guys who will get you wet just looking at them from across the ballroom, much less when they are striding you across the dance floor in a Salsa or Tango".

Now I am lying here on the spa bench having a full Brazilian wax done of the privates, someone is working on my fingernails and I have a cosmetic mask over my eyes, while someone else is doing my eyebrows. When Sin says she has organised a workover she means every inch of my body and forget any need for privacy on the way. My hair is wet from the full wash and obviously next up is the hairdresser.

No doubt I am being set up again by Sin for a night of lust, passion and sex, in no particular order, but involving two specific men in her mind. With no expense being spared in a private top of the market hotel in NYC spa, Sin has designs on a goal and my body is going to be bait. These guys must be big donors or about to be for the Foundation. Clearly, I have no option but just to go along with whatever plans she has and enjoy myself to the fullest, whether I like it or not. Good fortune has me in a randy mood, so I am getting wet just thinking of the possibilities and end up apologising to girl doing my Brazilian.

All I get from Sin is "don't worry about the cost, it is on my tab and all my girls come here when we have a big night planned. So lay back and enjoy".

"All my girls" sticks in my brain and almost certainly confirms my thoughts that Sin is a madam controlling a group of high-priced call girls that frequent the halls and rooms of this beautiful old hotel. But why would someone who is so wealthy want to be a "madam" and how does this sit with Randy? The hotel is treating them as special guests, but does security have an issue here? There were plenty of other questions, but I had no time to think them through as Sin rushed me upstairs to help with the dress choice soon to be made and my dancing reminder lessons.

We throw on some gym clothes as soon as we get in the door, clear out a bit of space moving furniture around and are quickly greeted by a strong knock to Sin's door. One can only be impressed by Sin's attention to detail and her insistence on punctuality as she thanks Fabio for being exactly on time.

My picture of Sin continues to expand from a sex driven wild woman originally as per last night's Conference dinner, to now as it was if she plans everything meticulously with the control focus of a sports star. I ask myself am I concerned from my not being consulted or even have my feelings considered? There seemed to be only one interpretation, she was my boss and do as you are told.

Fabio is a gay guy dressed out in flamboyant pink, blue and orange Latin-American clothes you would expect to see in an Argentinian tango club. He is one crazy guy, funny, effervescent, full of energy and cranked up ready to get we two women back into the groove. His groove and be smooth.

From my years teaching Zumba classes in the gym, those hips want to and do achieve virtually all the challenges Fabio puts me and Sin through. We run through cha-chas, rumbas, sambas and get stuck on the violent seductive movements of the tangos. As if we could get all these dances down in a 30-minute session, despite how good a teacher he was and how demonstrative he forced our hips to gyrate. What was serious fun happened to be the physicality of each and his arms movements that just wandered across our boobs, down our backs and across our exposed rear ends. I had no doubt he did this deliberately preparing us for tonight's frivolity and in my case designed sexuality.

With the same level of gay flourish, he turned off his music and exited with a "have left the CDs in your player if you want to have another go before you join the Ball".

"Now that dress. Here go and put this one while I put on that green ball ballgown I showed you last night. Come back in a few minutes and we can compare thoughts? There are two black masks on the bench. Mine is the one with the diamonds".

It was going to be warm in that dance hall and there would be plenty of people watching with interest their competition for best dressed, sexiest dressed and largely just covered but dressed.

Now this gown that Sin handed over was never designed to cover a great deal of any female body. It was slinky with colour variations of blue and pink that flashed as the dress twisted and turned with the intended movements of the dancer. It was supported by two thin shoe-string straps, with cross overs across the back to ensure the dress remained on despite what any dancer may achieve in her gyrations. The front was low cut and intended to fit reasonably tightly across the bodice, with absolutely zero chance of any bra for support. The right side of the dress ended just above the knee edged in lace, while the left was cut on a bias so that the bottom cut across at the angle that just covered the panty line. As a package came a pair of panties that were made of the same material as the dress, obviously intending that those panties were deliberately going to be on show as the dancer extended her legs or twisted them as the dance styles intended.

If I were back in Houston there would be no way I would ever contemplate wearing such a dress and using it to seduce anyone, much less one or more men of Sin's choice none of whom included my husband.

Looking in the mirror and holding the dress against my body, I truly had all the different thoughts flushing through my mind until Sin calmly put two photos down on the bench in front of me. Here were the photo images of two god like "Thors", tall, dark, handsome and with the sexiest eyes that would charm the dress off any woman who passed before them. All she said was "and they are built like no other men you are going to enjoy in your lifetime".