NYC Abandoned Wives Foundation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked my way around the room, past all the groping hands and found my "white knights" who were not in their "shining armour".

"We see that Sin has put you up for the Auction at 2.00pm. You know what that means?"

"Sin and I have been talking about how I could establish a similar Foundation down in Texas, so she convinced me the only way to be sure I wanted to do that was to do all the events and fundraising efforts with her. I know that means putting myself way out there, well past anything I have done in my life to date, but I really want to help out a lot of genuinely damaged people."

"If Treb and I were to bid?"

"My only limits are no hard drugs or aggressive S&M. I would be eternally grateful if you did bid."

"Would you be able to join us until Monday morning."

"Sounds perfect for me. I really need to tell you I hate condoms because they can scratch, so you need to be prepared to have un-protected sex if you want to bid. You would have no worries about me getting pregnant as I have been judicious in having my morning pill for weeks."

"How do we know you have your heart in satisfying our needs?"

I looked around and saw a couple open the door to one of the bedrooms and return to the party fold.

"Come with me guys. We have ten minutes before the auction starts."

This got their attention.

We closed the door and locked it from the inside.

I unzipped the side of my dress and approached the two guys with a "come hither look". They needed no invitation. The dress slid off my body so smoothly, it was weird as if that were perfectly planned. I stepped out of the dress on the floor and between the two men as they sandwiched me. I held Raul's hands to my boobs and encouraged him to play, tweak and twist those nipples that were already well extended. My body trembled as I wanted desperately to get off, having been titillated most of the evening. Treb took the lead by holding me from behind pulling me back onto his growing mound while he played with my flushing pussy. I pushed back and hard as my legs started to wobble from the tension being released.

"If you guys are gentlemen, I promise there are no limits; we can enjoy ourselves as long as you can get it up. Remember, no drugs or painful S&M OK?"

Treb was convinced as soon as I came on his hand. Raul enjoyed my lips over his as he played his tongue over mine.

A bell rang outside signalling the Auction was due to start.

The two guys left me to tidy myself with a playful pat on the rear and a "See you soon".

The Auction and Aftermath

Randy: "Welcome again to our special auction we have once a year during our fundraiser. You see before you four ladies who are members of the Foundation and who offer themselves up to be your slaves for 24 hours. You have seen them all tonight at the Ball and you have had the chance to meet them and talk to them at our party.

We will take bids in thousands and me as the auctioneer will be the only and final determiner of the winner of each slave. It is a condition of being entitled to bid that every slave will be treated with due care and respect. Any attempt to cause injury or otherwise disrespect the slave while in the care of the winners will be dealt with under our disciplinary rules.

The slave will be yours from the point of the gavel closing the sale and remain so for 24 hours thereafter or further subject to mutual consent.

Let us start the bidding for our first lady Alexa. She is 24 years of age. Six foot tall without heels and loves both men and women. Resident of NYC and works as a model for the Foundation.

Our first bid is $10,000. Do not forget ladies and gentlemen, whatever you bid is deductible as a donation for US income tax purposes and receipts will be provided from the secretariate.

Here we have three bids now uplifting to $20,000. Talk about a bargain. A lady of impeccable taste and looking for a trainer. Just look at that smile."

Bidding the jumped slowly to $25000 before the gavel dropped to the couple who wanted myself to join them in their dungeon. One problem gone thank goodness.

Next, we have Marion. 30 years old and five feet eight inches tall without heels. She loves women, is a resident of upstate New York and works for the Foundation as a marketing assistant and events manager.

The two lesbians won that with a single bid of $25000 crushing any thoughts of an opposing bid.

Third we have Nona. She is 6 feet six inches tall and was born in the Bahamas. She loves tall men and women, is a resident of the Bronx and works for the Foundation in our efforts to rehabilitate sporting stars.

Bidding was slow and steadily reached $15000 until she undid the wrap on her dress to expose her incredible tight body, big boobs and trimmed pussy. A basketballer couple at the back won that bid with $23000.

Last but not least, we have Toni. She is 34 years old and is five feet 11 inches tall without heels. Loves men, is super fit as a gym instructor and health consultant down in Houston. Knows her cards and is visiting us as a guest doing research into setting up an equivalent Foundation down in Houston. Toni was that lady who really lit up the floor this evening with her Rhumbas and Tangos. Remember those long legs and how they wrapped around her partners. What do we have as a bid?

Raul strode to the front and shouted $27000, basically daring anyone to bid against him. There was quiet in the room. It was surprising, very surprising and probably driven by these guys reputations as formidable businessmen.

"OK, in absence of any higher bid I declare Toni sold for $27000.

That being the end of the auction I welcome all members and guests to continue with their efforts and mingling. You are welcome here until the cleaners come through at daybreak. Have fun and come back for our next event in the Hamptons in July."

Still on the uplifted stage post the auction I looked around the room looking for a glimpse or any sign of Jake in the room. I recognised his back as he and his two women returned to the bedroom from where they must have arisen to check out the auction. I could only think he does not care that I have been sold to two fabulous hunks of men as a sex slave; maybe this has been his plan all along since he targeted Sin and Randy at the Conference.

That was my last chance to think about anything else other than my two winners for many hours to come. Raul and Treb approached and headed us off to their limo waiting downstairs at the front of the hotel. The limo driver was obviously an employee and the Mercedes flashed as if it had been washed 10 minutes before. Treb entered the back seat on the far side and I at the closest, followed by Raul. The blind went up between the seats and I was now on my own surrounded by two gorgeous men to whom I had been sold as a sex slave. I had no fear or worries about my situation; truth is I was looking forward to starting my new phase of my life working with and through the Foundation.

While I did my best to slide into my seat and maintain my female sensitivities, that was impossible given the length of my mini skirt. The only approach I could take was lean back into the luxurious seat and wait for the guys to react. They did as if this was not the first occasion they had acquired a slave via the Foundation. It was 1.30am on a raining night in NYC, so there was no need to worry about sightseers.

Treb undid the zipper on the side of my dress to lessen the stretch tension on my dress, while Raul took his time in sliding his hand up my thigh and into my groove where he did his best to remove my g string. At this time of the morning there was no real point in being demure, so I lifted my hips allowing him the leverage to remove that mesh barrier. He handed it to me and encouraged me to smell my female juices. Up to now I had never really taken much notice of the aroma of a woman in heat, but it was different, sweet and aromatic, while it was erotic and sensuous.

Treb's hand flicked off the latch to my halter and pulled down the bodice to totally expose my perky breasts, while Raul's hand was now firmly implanted between my thighs manipulating themselves around my clit and into my pussy.

Those breasts became playthings for Treb as he sucked away, slipping his tongue roughly across the nipples and massaging them to full attention.

Raul had inserted three fingers into my pussy and was searching for my g spot as he used his thumb to put pressure on my clit.

Not being content to just "lay back and enjoy it", I used both hands to advantage to massage my lover's mounds over their pants and as their members grew, I unzipped their pants to expose two gorgeous cocks that would enthral me for hours to come, or so I hoped.

"How long have we got before we get to your place guys?"

"Ten minutes and then thirty hours."

For $27000 that is $900 per hour, which is a reasonable rate even for a lawyer, plus tips as the man said.

Ten minutes is never going to be enough for a decent love session, so I focused on getting these guys hard and interested.

"I have never been a sex slave before, so are you going to let me into your plans?

You are not going to spend $27000 and get the basics.

Your cocks are very different and my mouth is going to be stretched one way or another.

Pussy is already wet so I do not expect we are going to have any issues getting you in to the hilt.

Maybe a little binding?

A slave choker?

How about a pool party?

I am great at poker and cards, so maybe a poker competition and winner take all?

I love a morning wake up call."

The guys smiled "All of those plus some."

They continued to play as the garage door lifted on their apartment block. I had my first cum of many that evening as Treb and Raul detached themselves from my body and the cool air hit my pussy. Another first of many this night.

It was interesting Treb refastened the halter tab behind my head with a "There are a lot of security cameras down here and none of us want that exposure now do we?"

The driver rolled down the dark barrier between the seats as he parked the Mercedes in a marked bay. He was scrumptious. Flowing blond locks, chiselled features, deep blue eyes and spoke with that sexy Spanish accent "Welcome young lady to the Apartments. See you later. Let me know when you want to go out again?"

Regardless of what men think, it is difficult to get out of a limousine in a short tight mini skirt and not flash what is between your thighs. All I could do was hold my handbag down there firmly and hope that was adequate. Raul was the gentleman holding my hand as I slipped out of the back door and onto the parking area space in the Apartment block security area.

"You certainly have long toned legs there darling."

"All the better to wrap around you."

NEXT 30 hours as a slave in NYC.