NYC Blizzard of 2016

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned off the light. With the windows covered, he could only see the green light of her phone charger and the red shine of an alarm clock. Utter darkness was around him. Only his sense of sound hinted to where she was and what she was doing. She was changing out of her clothes. He tried to picture her naked. He heard something smooth slip onto her skin. "No worries! I'm wearing PJs," she called out to him, not very far away.

He sensed her moving closer. The sound of a hand pressing on the sheet to feel around, found his hips. "Oh, there you are!" she called out. He scooted his body all the way to the left of the bed. His right arm was hanging over the edge. He felt the mattress sagging down in the middle where she was trying to get in. She bumped against him. "Oh, it is a small bed," she added. He moved part of his body over the edge of the bed. She got in next to him. "Are you all the way on the bed?I think we have to sleep on the side with our backs against each other," she added.

He rolled on his back, his front side right at the edge of the bed. He was very quiet with the young woman in the bed with him. He felt delicate. She snuggled her back against his. "Are you sure that you have enough space?" she asked and reached her hand over his side to feel his front and the edge of the bed.

Her warm back was against his. His entire focus was on the body print of her body to feel its femininity, small size, and her rib cage raising and lowering with short breath. The room smelled of her. He would have never imagined that he would end up in her bed when he picked her up. He felt like he had won the grand prize for sleeping the night with her, but he felt that he couldn't let her know how giggly and overjoyed he was to score. His outside demeanor was quiet and very cautious to not make a wrong move or leave the wrong impression. No matter how much he wanted to savor the tactile sensation of her back and olfactory joy of her scent, he fell asleep quickly from the exhaustion of the long drive.

Still in the middle of the night, but when his eyes had adjusted to seeing in the half light the margins of the window drapes letting a little night light in and the outline of the door and furniture, he heard her say, "My left arm fell asleep. We have to find another position. Lie on your back." Obediently, he rolled onto his back at the edge. The movement let him sense that her shorts had slipped up and that his penis was hanging out of the leg opening. She moved out of his way. And when he was on his back, she half lay on top of him with the side of her head resting on his chest. "Oooh, that's intimate," he thought to himself and asked her, "Does that work for you?" like he was only concerned about her comfort.

When her head nestled on his chest, she dug her nose close to his skin so that she could smell him. There was that musk, masculine smell, a little stale, but the staleness only more intensely reminded her of the scent of her dad. What drew her the most to the scent that it was not her - everything was different and none of her own scent notes were in it. That made her seek him out more. Her left arm wrapped around his torso. The front of her hip was resting against the side of his hip. They had to lay snug and close for him to be able to lie flat on his back. But it was the scent and how smelling the Indian bear of a man made her feel, a little woohie all over. That moment, she knew that she was going to have sex with him. The knowing was her feminine intuition. The certainty of it made her relax and anticipate the pleasure of it with certainty. "This works," she said and let herself drift into pulling his scent into her nose with each breath like a meditation.

His nose was near her hair. He hair had draped a bit over his face. He was smelling her so well - raw femininity. Having had a long day, her sweat and all her natural aromas were strong. Having slept for a couple hours and relaxed at allowed her to seep out more of her smell. With his nose so close, he could smell her skin, her hair, and her sweat. The smell made him feel safe and imbued a certain familiarity. He traced the outline of her boobs, like small water bags on his chest. Not saying anything, breathing quietly as if he were sleeping, he inspected every bit of her without moving. "Don't get a boner," he told himself. There was that mix of heaven and hell again - worrying about a boner but being in heaven. "I wish I could die like this so that I stay in that blissful happiness for eternity," were the last thoughts before he fell asleep.

"Hey," he heard her softly whispering from very close to his face. The inside of his eye lids were lit up. The sun must have risen. Her body was still snuck against his. He noticed the morning wood. Some mornings gave him raging hard boners like granite. Her thigh was resting on him only two inches away from the contraband that would get him in trouble. With her svelte body against his, there was no way he could lower the boner. He'd have to stay camouflaged under the sheets until it wen away.

He opened his eyes. Her eyes were mere inches away from his. She felt close like women are only close for a kiss. He looked into her blue eyes. The closeness of her eyes made him feel a deep intimacy that suggested an emotional closenss. He wanted to kiss her, wrap his arms around her, and wrestle her onto her back. That urge needed to be kept in check. She was his Uber fare. He'd end up going to jail for rape if he did that. He would be a sex offender for the rest of his life. He had to stay polite. This was simply a situation out of practicality. There was nothing going on.

"Does he think I'm fat?" she wondered. "Why isn't he kissing me? Am I so disgusting to him? Guys like any kind of free pussy. What's wrong with me that he's rejecting me? I don't have a firm ass." Anna felt tormented. She was holding the closeness a little longer, but the pit of her stomach felt like he was going to reject her. She could feel it coming. Some kind of nice words that would hit her like a suckerpunch. And then she'd have to live with the embarrassment of having herself opened up.

"But what if she actually does want me to kiss her?" Nirvaan wondered. "She might feel horribly rejected. I'm an asshole for kissing her if she is simply looking at me. I'm an asshole for not kissing her if she wants me to kiss her. How can I tell?" Her face looked gorgeous. From the restorative sleep, her cheeks had a healthy pink glow. Just under the cheekbones, there was a curve in her cheeks that made her look a bit like a cheerleader, ready to break out into euphoria. "I can't delay the decision any longer. She's turning sour," he thought.

That moment, she bit her lips to tamp down the pain of looming, spurned rejection. The way her lower lip curved under her teeth reminded him of a steamy scene in a movie. The woman had been torn with desire. He lounged for her lips, a little peck. But that little peck was received by her soft lips. And then her tongue darted in between his lips. And he knew that he had chosen right, his mouth swallowed hers and his tongue darted in to get as much as he could of her tongue.

Feeling her reciprocation in crossing the chasm between polite to sexual, he embraced her body. He right away searched for her buns to feel those delicious mounds in his hands. Feeling free permission to roam her body because she was feverishly tongue fucking his face, he slipped his hands under her PJ pants to feel the skin of her bums. Her skin was delicated. Their shape was perfectly round. The texture of her flesh was taut from working out. His fingers rummaged across the skin of her bums like marauders rummaged across the country in the Middle Ages.

Having his reciprocal touch for sex, she couldn't wait to yang of her PJ top to bare him her boobs. Those were her prized possession that she always had to guard and tug away. Yet, here she could bring them out to sexually seduce him even more. Losing her own restrained, she went for what she wanted. She took his head and placed his lips on her nipples. Like a good boy, he started curling his tongue around her nipples, gently nippled on them with his teeth, and sucked hard until she felt a little pain. The sensation was so delicious and arousing. She reached for the other thing that she wanted. She grabbed with her right hand into his pants and wrapped her fingers around his penis. Good! His dick was raging hard. She tried to pump his penis, but the organ was concrete hard. It needed no manual arousal.

Luscious emotion overcame him, he felt like he was in a toy store with all the toy being offered to be his, and he was running through the store, grabbing and tossing aside every toy because there was so much more. Sucking on her nipples was amazing. Letting her play with his tick was amazing. Running his hands through her hair and tossing her head around was amazing because her body movement was so surrendered to his touch and command. He could slide up her legs. She let him willingly do anything.

She was the most eager to move to the next level while he was exploring her. She pulled his t-shirt over her head. She pulled her her PJ pants. She pulled of his shorts. She bit into the nape of his neck so hard that she left teeth marks. It was a little strange. It hurted. But no matter the pain, the intensity of her vixen energy unleashed on his body felt so good. He didn't want to stop her even if there was pain. Feeling her entire skin against his was blinding to him. He would have toyed around a long time in petting land, but she wanted more.

Out of the bedside drawer, she pulled a silver condom wrapper. She tore it open. He paused for a moment to look at her how confidently she tore the condom over. Not only was her naked body beautiful, taught belly with the outline of abs muscles, but the experience in preparing a condom was seductive. She was a rue. She knew what she was doing. Her motion was fast and focused because she knew what she wanted.

She reached back into the bedside drawer to pull out a small lube bottle. She placed a drop into the half inch unrolled clear condom. "This is going to make her dick feel so yummy, almost as if there were no condom on at all. She kneeled in front of the seated Nirvaan, placed the condom on his tip, and then followed with her mouth, unrolling the condom down his shaft with her tongue. Her tongue circled around the rolled up condom part, pushing it down more and more. The last couple inches, she unrolled with her fingers. She was so smooth with it. Nirvaan felt the tight pressure of the condom warpping around his dick, which aroused him more.

She laid herself back and guided him to mount her. His body over hers, hovering on one warm while the other arm searched her pussy, her sloppery wet pussy, to find the entrance, he guided his penis tip in. She was so wet that he slipped right in. She realized that he was big and had girth. She knew that it was going to be a good fuck.

"What do I do now?" Nirvaan asked with inexperience.

She knew that she had to be gentle with him because of his inexperience. She grabbed his bare butt and guided him forward. He rushed like a piston. "No, with rhythm!" she stopped him, while blocking his hip with her hand. And then one hand on the front of the hip bone and the other on his butt, she guided him to start slowly, accelerate, draw it out, and finish with a hard bang against her pubic bone. "No, steady rhythm," she said. His rhythm was off. Her hands guided him to build a steady rhythm like a drummer in a band. It's the rhythm not the motion that aroused her.

"Here, bend my legs forward," she directed him. Obedient like a good student, he folded her legs forward at the hip so that her feet were next to her ears. His whole body rested on top of her legs and body. "You fuck me so deep like that," she encouraged him. He smiled with pride at his accomplishment. "Suck my toes," she ordered harsh. He could feel a twitch in his butt from that bossy tone but complied. He licked her toes and wrapped his lips around them.

"Oooh," she exhaled in a high-pitched whimper. "Oooh," she exhaled even more visceral. Then she cried loudly. The fuck was so good! She hadn't realized what a big fetish turn-on having a brown Indian dick inside of her would be. She loved the wet sensation of a mouth on her foot. But she also knew how smelly her feet were. Pressing her feet against his face and especially the nose and him accepting her dominance turned her on even more. "Oh, fuck mehard, you bad boy!"

Then her cries got louder. She remembered that she always had been a loud fuck, but rather than entertaining her dorm roommates, her parents might here her. She placed his palm across her mouth. He was gingerly and looked worried at first. But as the cries kept pouring out of her, he realized that she really wanted him to keep her quiet. He tried to keep her quiet but pressing his hands on her mouth as gently as possible and keeping her nose clear, but those cries turned into screams. She'd struggle to stop breathing so that she wouldn't scream, but she couldn't help herself the visceral sensations that were chasing her whole body while her pussy got pounded kept escaping her.

"I've always been loud. Do me from behind so that you have a better angle to get me quiet," she told him.

She slipped off his dick, flipped over, and took both of his hands over her mouth. For a moment, she pulled them away. "No matter what happens! Don't stop until I come! I can't bare not coming anymore!" she said and then she fastened his palm over her mouth again.

He mounted her from behind, slipped into her pussy. Her pussy felt so good on his dick. Her screaming was getting loud. He pressed his palm hard on her mouth. He could feel her encouragement to contain her sounds more. So he placed his other hand on the back of her head to press her harder against his silcencing hand. Feeling restrained, she let the screams roll out of her - high pitched, feverish, suspended, bursting, whining, hollering. He felt her warm breath against his palm. Her sober was running between his fingers. He felt an immense turn-on from the animalistic rave she was in. He relished dominating her. The lust cries were even more delicious because they sounded so muffled and restrained. He fucked her harder, his hips slamming into her butt cheeks with force.

"I'm coming! Come with me!" she screamed over his fingers.

Then she started thrashing her arms and legs. Her torso went into convulsions. He had to really pin her body down to keep thrustign his dick inside of her. The muscular overpowering of her bdy, her svelte body writhing against hers, made him come.

Then the big silence happened. The charge was out of their bodies. Both only now realized how heavily they were panting. They were silent feeling into both bodies observing the after tingles roll out. Sweat was everywhere on their bodies and in the sheets. No words said, they both fell into a heavy post-coital slumber. The heaviness of the sleep, its utter relaxation, letting go, and being spent, nourished them.

They had been awake for a while but where still in a quiet embrace to feel their skin against each other. The sound of the door handle slowly depressing panicked Anna. Anna quickly lifted the bedsheet, pushed Nirvaan to the bottom of the bed, and set herself up on the bed so that he was hiding around her legs. The door, ever so slowly, opened. Bee stuck her blond head through the door opening.

"Mom sent me to check if you finished playing with your massage wand. Breakfast is ready," Bee said friendly.

"Oh, you heard that?" Anna asked innocently.

"How do your dormmates cope?" Bee asked teasingly and slipped into the room. "What's under those sheets?" she added puzzled with the innocence of a younger sister not introduced to more mature facts of life yet.

"Is that a human sized puppy dog stuffed toy from Disney World that you've been promising to get me?" Bee asked with excitement, took a running start and jumped onto the bed.

She landed straight on top of Nirvaan's body. When she felt the bondy limps, her face looked confused, and she quickly jumped away. "Your knees are hard!" complained Bee, but not quite believing it, she pulled back on the sheet to see with her own eyes how Anna's legs could be just so hard bony and numerous. Nirvaan's naked body lay curled up in a fetus roll, looking into Bee's eyes with fear and terror.

To be continued...