Nyctophilia Ch. 01

Story Info
A vampire and a werewolf have the whole day off.
1.7k words
4.67
3.3k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sergio languidly ran his hand across the expanse of Hazel's back, fingers just grazing the skin. "April 19th, 1872."

Hazel sighed, arching ever so lightly into his touch. "It was warm that day. I remember the sun peeking out at the same time I woke up, or maybe it was the sun that caused me to rise. Either way, it was early, and I was up and doing chores within ten minutes. My mother teased me for being a minute slower than the day before. It was a good day."

He tilted his head, seemingly satisfied with the answer, and rested his hand on her shoulder.

She lazily turned until she was on her back rather than on his stomach, her hand now resting on his chest as she gazed up at him. They watched each other for a moment, and then Sergio grinned, lightly grabbing for Hazel before he spun her around twice to lay beneath him again.

She squealed a bit and laughed, settling into the mattress as he laid a fraction of his weight on her. They laughed together, and then Sergio bent his head down, and allowed his lips to meet hers.

This was how they'd spent the better part of the evening before both tumbling into sleep at about four in the morning. Although if they were being truthful, it was how they'd spent the better part of most evenings since moving in together.

Hazel, for once in her life, felt like things were finally coming together. She'd spent the better part of four centuries floating around the Americas, and floating around the various partners she'd scooped up along the way, but none of it had made her happy. She was about to finally make the leap to a different continent altogether when she'd run into Sergio, who seemed disgruntled enough about the state of world governments over the last two hundred years that Hazel figured they had something in common: they hated the man.

But nearly three centuries between them did that to a person.

Sergio had been on the run when he'd met Hazel. There was another werewolf in Prague he owed quite a bit of money to, and Los Angeles seemed like an interesting enough place to hide out for a few years. He'd been grateful to Hazel for taking him in after they met at an open mic night, and even more grateful to find out she wasn't human either. Creatures like them tended to stick together, it was safter that way.

The two had started off as roommates, and for months, things ran pretty smooth. Sergio had a tendency to leave dishes in the sink, and Hazel never cleaned the bathrooms, but other than a few haphazard annoyances, the two of them got along.

Sleeping together had, quite frankly, been an accident. Not that either of them seemed to regret it.

This particular morning was a great morning after several others. In fact, it had been one of the best weeks the pair had had in a very long time. Not only had Hazel landed a contract with a small publishing company for an article series on new art movements, but Sergio had been promoted at work, and soon, the two would be able to afford an even bigger apartment.

Life was good.

And right now, the feeling of Sergio's hand tracing down the side of her body down towards her warm thighs was even better.

Hazel let out a soft sigh, her arms wrapping around his neck as his hand fell between her legs. She grinned, clamping her thighs together for a moment. But a soft growl from deep in Sergio's chest sent a warm bolt of electricity straight through her body, and she relinquished, letting his hand part her long legs.

She felt him fumble for a moment, but then his fingers were right where she wanted them, and she let out a soft moan, already enjoying the feeling of him teasing her. The touches were so light, dragging and prodding lightly until he increased the pressure, rubbing slow circles. Then he bent his head down to the curve of her neck, grinning as he bit the soft flesh. Then his lips were tracing down over her collar bone, her chest, and to a nipple that hardened quickly beneath the warmth of his lips.

One hand continued to rub small circles between Hazel's legs, the other attended to the nipple that wasn't in his mouth, squeezing softly, rolling the flesh between his fingertips, and then squeezing harder.

Hazel didn't realize she was panting until the fingers between her legs treaded lower, then softly teased the soft flesh at her entrance. But she let out another soft moan and widened her legs farther before Sergio's fingers were inside her, sending another electric bolt through her body.

She was already a mess, all big talk and teasing at first, but soft and compliant when it came to the way Sergio touched her. He was an expert at making her melt, as he was now, that little tingle to climax already building in the pit of her stomach.

But Sergio was attentive, and his fingers stopped their lazy push and pull as he felt Hazel start to shiver. He grinned against her nipple, finally letting the flesh rest as he stared down at her flushed face. "That was quick," he teased, fingers pretending to enter her once more, but stopping as the vampire beneath him whined.

"You're good at making me a puddle," she suddenly raked her long nails down his back, causing the werewolf to hiss and then growl as he pressed his hips against hers. She could feel the length of him against her stomach, tensed and slightly dripping with the thought of being inside her again. And she could feel the tiny droplets of blood dripping down his back, though the wound would be healed in seconds. She knew he liked a little bit of pain. She'd be lying if she said she didn't too.

"And you're—rrr..." he trailed off, feeling her suddenly reach down to grip his length firmly in her hand. The coolness of her vampire skin made him shiver a bit, but he pressed into the feeling as she languidly pumped her hand back and forth. Another small growl ripped from his chest, and suddenly he took the hand that had fallen from her left nipple to her hip to grab her hand, and pin it above her head. He missed the feeling of her hand on his shaft, but he'd be buried into her soon enough.

"—a tease," he continued," dipping his head down to bite her neck harder. She giggled a bit, then moaned, taking her free hand to reach down and grab him once more. But he stopped her just as she made it, and pinned that hand above her head as well. Both of her hands were now pinned under his left hand, his right hand free to do as it would.

Hazel sighed, playfully wrapping her legs around his waist to bring him closer to her. "Hypocrite," she mouthed, leaning up to capture his lips against her own as he came up from her neck.

They were suspended there a moment, lips warm and wanting against one another, tongues wet with desire. Hazel felt a bit lost in the moment, Sergio's touch did that to her, and then she gasped as a wave of pleasure rolled over her and tossed her head back.

Sergio was inside her in moments, the full length of him pushed up into her warmth and wetness for a few suspended seconds as they both adjusted to one another. And then he was pumping swiftly, growling and sliding in and out of her as his hips continued to pin her to the bed over and over again.

Hazel, usually conscientious of the neighbors, had no way to quiet herself with her hands pinned. She tried to moan softly, but the moment her lover picked up the pace, she was a moaning mess, her chest heaving, nipples hard, her hips trying to meet every thrust as waves and waves of pleasure rolled over her. She squirmed a bit, trying to free a hand before she met Sergio's eyes. "Sergio..." she whispered, knowing he'd understand what she was asking.

He did, and with some reluctance, and a sharp thrust of his hips to tease her, he released one of her hands. It wasn't a total loss though, the image of her reaching down to gently touch herself as he continued to fuck her was almost enough to send him over the edge. But he tensed, breathed for a moment as he leaned down to suck on her nipple again, and let her touch herself for a few moments before he was gently pumping against her once more.

Hazel loved the feeling of the werewolf inside her as she touched herself. She loved it even more when he started fucking her again, and the feeling of him filling her up combined with the pressure of her fingertips made her moan louder, and louder, and louder, until she gripped her legs tight around his waist. "I'm—I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

But she couldn't finish. She could only half-moan, half-scream in pleasure as she felt her orgasm roll over her, Sergio's hands gripping into her hips so hard she was sure he would leave bruises. The thought just made her release that much more powerful, and as he pumped through her climax a few more times, he came too, mouth buried deep in her shoulder and a feral growl rolling through him as he finished and laid on top of her.

They panted together for a few moments, and then Sergio rolled over as Hazel made a face. "Coulda grabbed a towel or something first," she huffed, leaning over the side of the bed to grab a towel to clean off.

Sergio laughed tiredly, but said nothing. Hazel knew he'd be asleep in a matter of moments, and as she finished wiping off, she curled into his side, head on his shoulder as his eyes fluttered closed.

"Good boy," she teased, kissing his forehead. Sergio laughed once, and then he was out, and Hazel was right behind him, grateful for the day off.