Nyctophilia Ch. 02

Story Info
An angel and a demon spice it up before work.
1.7k words
5
2.7k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Azrael threw her car keys down on the kitchen table, and sighed loudly as she walked to the fridge and threw it open. Camphor raised an eyebrow at her as he lowered the newspaper, tipping his glasses in the process.

Why he wore them was beyond Az, he had absolutely no need for them. And yet, that little glint off the end when he was staring down at her from between his legs...she shook the thought away, retrieving a water bottle before going and sitting at the table next to the demon. The idea was nice, but she knew Camphor had work soon, and while Azrael was normally very willing to make him late, she couldn't work up her usual libido.

Camphor could tell something was bothering his lover, and he tilted his head as she sat next to him. He set the paper down, removing his glasses as well, and placing them in his shirt pocket. "Would you like to talk about it?"

Az shook her head. "Not particularly," she shrugged, taking a swig from the bottle. Why she drank water was beyond Cam, she had absolutely no need for it. But then again, he knew his glasses were a bit of a strange touch.

"You usually feel better when you do," he pointed out.

And he had a point. But Azrael figured it wasn't worth bringing up how much she felt like changing career paths again. She went on and on about it all the time, that she wasn't completely happy with what she was doing now but felt like it was too late to turn away or turn back. She knew Camphor couldn't help anyway, he'd contented himself with working for the bosses downstair, rather than deal with the tedious hustle and bustle of living like a human. But Azrael liked to be normal every few decades, it was fun. And she was ever so good at it.

And despite that, she didn't feel much like going to school anymore. No, now she wanted to be artist. She was good at it too, about as good as she was at school, but pursuing it felt like a dead dream.

Camphor watched the angel turn over all of this in her head, feeling helpless to aid her. He could read her thoughts if he really wanted to, but knew it was a clear invasion of privacy, and preferred her speaking to him verbally than him invading her mind. So, he waited for her to collect her thoughts, and eventually, once she had, he watched her sigh and shrug once more.

"Same thoughts as always, I'm tired."

"You're doing rather remedial human work."

She shot him a glare.

"Sorry, sorry. I know. It's not remedial to you, it's a hobby."

She groaned.

"Not a hobby, a lifestyle."

"Close enough," she mumbled. But he wasn't wrong this time either. She was immortal after all, her devotion to human studies could definitely be described as a hobby. Az sighed again, took another swig of water, and then put her forehead down on the table. "Maybe I'm just sick of living as a human, I don't know. I don't feel sick of it, I love learning and making friends. Maybe I just need a break?"

As Az spoke, Camphor slowly got up and walked over until he was standing behind her. He gently reached down, and then pulled her gently by her shoulders until she was sitting up straight. Then he was rubbing his fingers gingerly into the flesh there, working at the knots that had inevitably built up. "You think too much," he remarked with a low chuckle, being a little rougher about the massage. But she could handle it. In fact, Camphor knew just how much the little angel could truly handle.

The thought went straight to his groin, and he suddenly had an idea.

"Maybe you think too little," she teased, keeping her back straight as she leaned into his touch. The massage was much needed after all the self-doubt that had been plaguing her as of late, and while she didn't expect it to last much longer, she was still grateful that the demon remembered little touches of kindness so often. Sometimes Azrael forgot he was a demon.

When she suddenly felt his lips on her neck, she suddenly remembered.

Azrael grinned a bit at the warmth of his mouth, but she wasn't about to complain. If he had something a little more involved than the massage in mind, the angel wasn't going to stop him.

She felt his fingertips slip from over her shirt to under it, stretching the collar just a bit so that he was gripping mostly flesh. His touch was warm, warmer than any human hand, and it bit pleasantly into her shoulders and throughout her body like warming oil. She sighed, and then tensed just slightly when she felt one of Cam's hands reach down to the top of her breast. He paused there for a moment, and when she leaned into his touch, he reached farther down, cupping her entire breast in his hand.

Camphor could feel Azrael's breath catch a bit, and he grinned wider. The beast that resided in his heart loved being able to please her like this. He knew it fed into his true nature, but she wasn't human after all. She could handle his sting.

One hand on her breast, he slipped the fingers under the lacy fabric of her bra and squeezed her nipple sharply. When her breath caught again, he stopped massaging her shoulder with his left hand, right hand still squeezing the soft nipple, and started to trace his hand down her shoulder blade. "Show me," he growled lightly.

Azrael shivered but nodded. In a little flourish of black feathers, two huge wings appeared on either side of her. It was rare for angels to show off their wings, especially to a demon of all creatures, but Az trusted this particular demon. And she also trusted that he knew exactly what spots to touch.

He squeezed her nipple again, causing her to let out a soft moan this time, and then he began rubbing along the edge of her wings, his fingers gently raking through the feathers that covered the area. The two sensations made a louder moan fall from the angel's lips, and she gripped the chair she was sitting in tightly to keep steady.

"Touch yourself," the demon commanded, knowing his eyes had slated to all-black as his voice filled with hellish lust.

The fact that she listened nearly without hesitation made Camphor harder than he thought possible. But he was content to please her this time. After all, she needed the stress relief, and he had work to attend to in hell. He watched through his black eyes as her right hand reached between her legs, rubbing lightly before undoing her pants, and pushing them down. Then she reached into her lacy white panties and began moving her hand to the same rhythm Camphor was squeezing her nipple and rubbing her wings.

She let out a louder moan as all three sensations collided in the pit of her stomach. Cam began to move faster, and so did Azrael, until she began to feel her orgasm build. The angel tensed then, letting out several sharp moans as she came, back arched and wings flared out in pleasure.

After a few moments, she relaxed, sinking into the chair. Az was about to say something, but the demon was suddenly in front of her, hands on either side of the chair. The angel felt a shiver of anticipation roll down her spine when she looked into his black eyes, and then he was kissing her deeply. Azrael wrapped her arms around him, but the kiss was cut short as the demon moved to grab the angel's thighs and pull her to him. She giggled a bit, then moaned when she felt his lips clasp onto her nipple.             

After a few seconds of teasing, Cam trailed his lips languidly down the angel's body, and then all the way down between her legs. He grinned at he touched her wet panties and pressed his fingers against her, causing Az to moan lightly again. "Take these off."

She did as she was told, quickly slipping off her panties.

In one swift movement, Cam's tongue was pressed against her, causing the angel to cry out in pleasure as she gripped the chair. He grinned against her wetness and moved the tip of his tongue in little circles across her. She was already shivering, and as he kissed and licked and began sucking on her clit, he reached under his chin, and easily slipped two fingers into her.

"Fuck!" she cried, pushing into him as he slowly began to pump his fingers. She moaned again, reaching one hand up to grip onto his hair as she felt another orgasm about to overtake her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck—" she cut herself off and rolled her head back as a loud moan fell from her chest. Her legs tightened around his head as her orgasm him her, her legs shaking, her chest heaving.

Camphor held on for the ride, grinning wickedly as the angel came right into his mouth. He moaned too, rock hard and lustful, but satisfied in the angel's pleasure. He leaned up after allowing her a few moments to breathe and kissed her full on the lips.

Azrael sighed contentedly into the kiss, and then the demon was pulling away, grin wide, eyes back to the normal blue she was so fond on. He looked so wicked with the expression his face held though, a little darker than what any human could conjure. And she smiled all the same before looking at the clock on the wall. "You're going to be late."

"Fuck," Camphor hissed, then laughed, suddenly running around collecting his things before he was almost out the door. But then he turned, as if remembering something, and was surprised to find the angel up and by the doorway waiting expectantly. "Right," he smiled, kissing her again.

"Don't forget a mint!" she yelled as he ran out, and then she was laughing, decidedly better than she'd been about twenty minutes prior.