Nylon Conquest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I desperately wanted to cum, but Larissa was in complete control, and she didn't want it. I wanted to drive up and into her, but my condition prevented it. Lilith was taking full advantage. It was like walking into the middle of an icy lake towards open water, slowing to a crawl as we approached the edge, each step more dangerous than the last. When the first cracks formed in the ice, she kept us both there, staring into the abyss, lightening the pressure just when my breathing became so labored, my eyes so mad, that she knew I was close. And then she denied me, pulling me back from the edge, ever so slightly. And then again. Over and over and over. With each cycle, my need grew more desperate, and her dominion over me more complete. Fully in her power, there was nothing I could do about it. I was her sex slave. The demon had swallowed her prey whole.

On and on and on she toyed with me. Over and over and over she denied my explosion. I was desperate but I had ceded full control to my personal sex demon, and she wasn't about to waste it. Of course I relished it: the build and the fall, the build and the fall, knowing that when my Succubus at last grants me my reward, it will be massive and epic.

Hours passed. My demon lover kept me going, aided by her portion, my drugs, and her incredibly skilled, velvety vagina. I felt my brain tilting. A pink pheromone mist had drifted around us. My wife had used every skill she possessed to keep the two of us in a stratospheric state of arousal all this time. It changed me. It swaddled my brain, transformed it, and turned it to mush. There was nothing in this world but this bed and my wife. My addled brain could only focus on my dick, forever buried her incredibly skilled sex organ. She had inner muscles, incredible muscles, and they sucked on me, even deep inside of her. They flooded my dick with sweet, sticky fluids that somehow kept me hard, horny, and helpless. My body was paralyzed, and my mind was enslaved. And I knew at last. All I ever wanted was to lie in this bed and fuck and be fucked by my wife. She was indeed my Succubus, and she was bound only to me and I to her. I'd wear whatever nylon and silk fetish my Succubus demanded of me, I'd do anything to fulfill her every desire, her every sexual fetish. Anything to keep her fucking me. I was her slave, her willing sub, and she could have me any way she wanted. I existed only to satisfy her wanton sexual needs.

When at last she deemed it was time and because she wanted it, she crashed down upon me, and in her joy, from that calm place in her brain that her utter control over me had gifted her, she came. I could see wave upon wave of sheer pleasure coursing through her like an electric bath, tingling every nerve ending. She screamed as the flood of fem cum quickly followed, and once again I was blown out of her, denied the final explosion I had thought I was due. On and on and on she came. She grabbed my hand roughly and embedded my fingers deeply into her cunt, and I worked them rapidly across her clit, drawing out the orgasm, taking her to another plane of existence. Her face was mad with ecstasy and triumph, and we drew it out for an eternity.

When at last her spasms had cooled, she looked down at me, her face convulsed in raw emotion. Still holding my upper body in the vise grip of her thighs, she reached over to the bedside table, opened a small drawer, and extracted a tiny case. She selected a huge, red jewel, the size of a pea, expertly removed the small keeper stud from her tongue and replaced it with the enormous ruby. Tossing the case over her shoulder, she slid to my waist and swallowed my dick whole.

But she had been sated by her orgasmic explosion, at least for now, so the urgency had gone. She savored me, and even though she had kept on the precipice for ages, she decided to hold me there for another eon, daggling my body over the chasm, holding me there suspended in time as her mouth plied dark sexual arts I never knew she possessed. She used her teeth with masterful skill, dangerous and thrilling. She drew the ruby up and down the length of my shaft, pausing to press it into the soft underside. The powers within that jewel drove me mad with lust and need. I became delirious, my body and my brain wracked with want, but she was merciless, holding me there on the edge of time, where her one wrong move, one little slip of her tongue, would have sent me crashing over the edge.

She made no such mistake.

Licking and sucking me, all over my balls, my shaft, my everywhere, she held me prisoner with the power of that jewel. One time she released my dick and swallowed my balls, working them in her mouth with stunning skill. When my balls turned electric, she dove her mouth back onto my dick, taking it in its entirety.

Her breathing accelerated once again; her eyes turned mad. She released my cock from her mouth with a heavy slurp and holding eye contact, she crawled back up my body. At last, I thought, she was going to grant me my reward. I closed my eyes in anticipation of what would surely be the greatest orgasm in the history of the male species.

It was not to be.

Straddling my stomach, she grasped my jaw roughly, between her thumb and fingers, and squeezed my mouth open.

She inserted a nipple into my mouth. A warm, sweet liquid seeped into my mouth and went straight to my dick. From above, she whispered just a single word: "Again."

When she once again eased herself down upon my throbbing shaft and began the agonizing strokes to reignite her inner fire, I wondered: How does this end? Is her insane plan to keep stroking, to keep building herself to the ultimate orgasm, time and time again, only to deny me with every cycle? Was she going to deny me for the entire night, while extracting orgasm after orgasm for herself? Was this what being her fuck toy was really all about? Did she want to drive me mad, to be her horny, mindless slut?

As if she read my thoughts, she opened her eyes and placed her hands on my shoulders. Drawing her lips to my ear, but never interrupting the cadence of her strokes, she spoke: "The power of Lilith drives me to possess you. And so I claim you. Submit to me for all time. You will be bonded to me from here forth. You must fulfill our ancient tradition. This I must have. Lilith, the principal disciple of Aphrodite, has commanded it. Submit to me. Give yourself to me. I am your mistress. You are my master and my slave. Submit to the will of Aphrodite. Submit. Submit. Submit.

"The contract you are about to execute must be made clear. When you cum, your soul is mine. Your body is mine. Your brain is mine. When I claim you, you will submit to any and all of my perverted desires. You must be willing and eager to sacrifice everything for me. If it means I am rewarded with the goddess ecstasy a hundred times and you are denied, so it must be. But you must say it. Say it now."

By this time I was beyond horny. I was desperate to cum. I could not focus my brain on anything but my dick and her cunt. But I wasn't sure exactly what she was asking of me. Did she really mean I never get to cum? But even if that were true I was still all in for her. But I had to know just one thing.

"Lilith, I, I, I need to know something."

"Ask me, my love. I will answer." She never broke cadence as she rose and fell on my shaft, swallowing it whole with every languid, tortuous stroke, her leg muscles working her body up and down with the pace of a creeping sloth. The pace of ritual sex.

"Lilith, it's just us, right? This means we are forever bonded exclusively, only to each other. Right?"

She looked carefully into my eyes as she considered the question. "We have to make sacrifices, my love. Aphrodite asks much of us. When you have submitted fully into the realm of her power, when the ritual of silk and sex is complete, you will understand."

My heart sank. It was not a direct answer, and so it was the answer I dreaded. I couldn't bear to know that my wife would be having ritualistic sex with another man. It was unthinkable. And yet here she is, fucking me senseless while she gets me to agree to it. I couldn't bear it.

"No, Lilith, you can't mean it. Larissa! I won't stand by while you have sex with another man."

She raised her eyes to the ceiling and gave a great mirthless laugh. And still, her pace never faltered. Every fourth stroke, she worked the head of my engorged cock into her G-spot, keeping me on the edge of oblivion as she built herself slowly to yet another climax. We were cocooned in a cloud of lust and passion, and her words were labored and concise, but her meaning was clear.

"Our Coven is blessed with no men. Goddess Aphrodite would have none of the supplicants that were offered. If you pass the trials and complete your training, you will be our first, and our only. My faith forces me to live by Aphrodite's ancient traditions. So, my love, it is I that must make the sacrifice. I must share you. Two days per month, I must gift you to my Coven for the Ritual of Aphrodite. Now hush. No more words, we will discuss this later. See! It is your time."

She dropped down, fully absorbing my shaft, and held it there. Inner walls of her vagina collapsed around my cock and with her body calm and unmoving, she squeezed and massaged my shaft up and down its length. Hot juices flooded my dick and something inside her pressed deeply into my glans, exactly where I needed it. Somehow, incredibly, she was massaging my cock with muscles deep within her vagina while she watched me calmly, amused.

She spoke but one word. "Cum."

From deep within my body, like a magma spewing from the very core of my being, a volcanic earthquake began. Lilith had been tirelessly stroking me for hours, edging me that whole time, mercilessly keeping me from cumming. That delay, that incredibly extended ritualistic love making, the heat of passion lasting hours, was transcendental. When I came, it wasn't just from my loins. My entire body came, spasming and spewing and completely out of control. I exploded deep within her, my mind blown in its entirety, and I was a wretched thing, heaving, and spasming, and cumming and cumming and cumming. I pumped and spurted and convulsed for an eternity. My toes curled, my life force seemed to flow out of my legs, my heart, my core, my brain. In the glittering electricity of utter ecstasy, my mouth was wide open in the act of a scream, but no sound would emerge.

Lilith's vagina continued its magic, squeezing my complete length in alternating pulses, no visible motion on the outside of her, and she began to pull another from me, building me with incredible speed this time, reversing the slope and driving me up the mountain and over the edge with stunning speed. I came again, harder, harder still. My balls were empty and still I came. What she was drawing from me I could not know, but I could feel my life force draining, as I grew weaker and weaker with every spasm.

And when at last it was at an end, my wife, my magnificent, gorgeous wife, she of the Aphrodite clan, the new Lilith, my Succubus queen, she came again. Like broken dam, a gushing fiery torrent blew forth, spewing my spent dick out of her cunt like cannon fodder, flooding it and the bed with liters and liters of steaming hot fem cum.

Her breath was labored, coming in short gasps. "Oh, my Sweet Aphrodite." She collapsed on top of me, her chest heaving, her nails digging into my shoulders.

As I faded from consciousness, Larissa whispered into my ear. "Get your strength."

* * *

I woke into a state of semi-awareness. My brain was clouded and heavy. Mists impeded my vision. I blinked several times, but the fog remained. My arms were tied to the bed posts above my head. The bonds were made of nylon stockings.

I tried to remember. Larissa straddling me. Extracting a series of orgasms from my helpless body that no man should be able to give forth, one after the other, draining me completely. And when I was empty, still I came and still I spewed. With what, I cannot know.

My wife was still atop me. Incredibly, I was still hard, and she was still at work, stroking over my prone, semi-conscious form, taking her time, continuing her ritual.

As I stirred, I heard a rustle to my side. My head was lifted, and a bowl was brought to my lips. I drank the honey-sweet contents, not out of want or command, but because my Larissa desired it.

As I consumed the nectar, the stroking cadence continued up and down my shaft, in and out of its hot wet sheath, never pausing, never varying.

When I had finished the liquid, the bowl disappeared from my lips, and I settled back down. I knew I should enjoy my wife's ministrations, and I did. But they felt different. The cadence was the same, but somehow she felt different.

I began to fade again. But through the mists I tried to connect with my wife. As she leaned forward between a series of strokes, my face was buried in her massive waist-length tresses.

The hair was platinum blonde.

***

**Author's Note: I sure hope you liked this. In the next chapter, we're going to find out a lot more about Larissa. Hint: She's not what she seems. Or maybe...she's exactly what she seems.