Nylon Conquest Ch. 04

Story Info
Origins of the Succubi revealed. My wife’s snake fucks me.
9.6k words
4.73
1.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - All group scenes are consensual and enjoyed by all participants. All participants are over 21 and freely consent to all sexual activities.

In this 4 th chapter, the ancient origins of the Succubus race are revealed. The second half has a little less sex than other segments, but we're building our world for many stories to come.

***

I woke from a deep, dreamless sleep. Light was peeking into the room between the drawn curtains. I was lying on the bed, my head on the pillow, covered by a single sheet.

Larissa lay beside me. Her head was propped up on one hand and she was smiling at me. The bed itself was in a shambles.

"Sleep of the dead," she said. She leaned over and kissed me sweetly on the lips.

"Where's Lilith?" I asked, propping myself up.

"She's gone. For now."

"Was that really you? Are you really that Succubus from another world?"

Larissa gazed intently into my eyes. "That was me. In my...chosen form."

I thought about that for a moment. "Can you transform yourself any time you want? At will?"

"Yes."

It was a simple answer and I knew why. She didn't believe she had to explain herself. She is who she is. I either accept her, or I don't.

I said it a long time ago. I was all in on Larissa. In every way. "I look forward to seeing her again. She's incredible."

Larissa let out a deep breath. "I'm so glad you said that. You really are a treasure, you know?"

"She's so different though. From you, I mean. I don't know if we could have a deep conversation. She's more, how do I say it?"

"Primitive?" There was no expression on Larissa's face.

I knew I had to tread carefully. "That's not the word I was looking for. She was very - shall we say - motivated."

"She loved fucking you."

"No shit. She was mindlessly horny from her tail to her horns."

"She loves you. We love you. It's a new experience for her. She's never actually loved a human male before."

"I love the way she shows it. But I wasn't sure I'd survive the encounter."

"Most males don't. But as I said, we love you."

"Each in your different way."

"She inhabits the Realm. My experience is here. I have modern-day life experience that she does not."

"But you occupy the same consciousness?"

"Partly. When she's in form, I'm with her, but it's like I'm along for the ride. When I'm here on Earth, she's in the background. She's definitely there, often driving me forward. If I ever get into real danger, I'd transform in a heartbeat."

"You can transform at will?"

"Yes. So you would like to meet her again?"

"I'll need to get my strength back. But yes. I love...both of you."

Larissa bent over and kissed me deeply on the mouth. She whispered "You have no idea how that makes me feel. I - we - love you deeply."

When she broke the kiss, I thought a change of subject was in order. I looked at her legs. "Gio Fully Fashioned seamed stockings, 100% Nylon, Manhattan Heel, 15 Denier, Reinforced Heel and Toe. Gorgeous."

She hugged my arm. "You haven't lost your touch. Want to try them on?"

"From your legs to mine? Oh yes."

"I'd trade them for yours, but I see they're quite a mess."

I lifted my butt and pushed the ragged tights off my hips and swept them off my legs. "Do I have you to thank for that?"

Larissa jumped off the bed and opened her overnight bag, sitting by a chair. She rummaged around inside and pulled out a simple 6-strap garter belt. She tossed it to me.

"Are you shocked?" she asked. From the case, she retrieved a shiny package filled with stockings, then sat back on the bed beside me. With deliberate care, she began to unfasten the garter clips on one of her stockings.

"You're really Lilith, demon Succubus and leader of a race of super-strong Fems charged with the torment of all men?" I watched with fascination as she delicately eased the first stocking down her leg. It never gets old.

She patted her vagina. "Didn't know I had that in me, did you?"

I pulled the garter belt around my midsection and fastened the clasps. It fit perfectly. "Is it there now? I mean..."

"I know what you mean." Larissa worked the elaborately-stitched heel down and around her foot. She grabbed the stocking by the toe and gently pulled it off. "Does that scare you?" She handed me the stocking. It swept across my cock and I felt it stir. Incredibly.

I started to bunch up the stocking in my fingers. "Fuck no. That - whatever you call it - showed me the true meaning of Eternal Ecstasy. I know what you mean now. It explains so much about your faith."

She began to unfasten the garter clips from her other stocking. "Most men would find my snake horrifying. You really like her?"

"I'm getting a boner thinking about being inside her again."

"That, my love, can be arranged."

I slipped my toes into the foot of the silky stocking. It was still warm and slightly damp from the touch of her. "I just realized. That expression you use: 'it makes me want to drop a snake'. Now I get it."

Larissa slid her fingers into the welt of her stocking. "As Larissa, I can control it. I fact, I've never let her out except when I'm alone. But in my true Lilith form, my snake has mind of her own. It's like an erection." She patted my growing cock. "Like this. When Lilith gets horny, there's no stopping the snake."

I fitted the elaborately-stitched Manhattan Heel stocking around my foot. "It did seem to have a mind of its own."

Larissa looked off in a dreamy state. Slowly and deliberately, she began to slide the second stocking down her thigh. "She's my superpower. Over thousands of years, men have been the dominant sex on Earth simply because they have a penis. A woman can't rape a man if he's not aroused. The snake changes all that."

Gently, I pulled the silky soft stocking up to my knee. I smoothed out my calf and the feel of the stocking on my skin was stirring. "So the Succubi have turned the tables. They've become the sexual aggressor. They can have any man they want by force. Is that what you want?"

She inserted a thumb into the stocking and pushed it down to her ankle and off her foot. "I am the only Fem blessed with the Snake. But if a man or men were to somehow overpower me, my snake would do, let's say, serious damage. I am working on a procedure to grant the snake to every Succubus warrior. We are close. Very close."

"Wow," I said, swallowing hard. I pulled the stocking up my thigh and straightened out the back seam. Then I began to fasten the three garters. "I see what you mean. That would be a complete shift in the sexual power dynamic of the entire planet."

Larissa's stocking had turned inside out. She slid her hand inside and reversed it, then handed it to me. "Not just sex. Everything. On my planet, Fems are the dominant sex in every way. Men are entirely subservient. Within some tribes, it's actually pretty scary."

When I finished the third garter clasp, I extended my leg and smoothed out the nylon, up and down its length. It felt so sexy. I couldn't wait to pull on the other one. "Scary? How do you mean?"

She picked up the package of new stockings and pulled out a pair. The silk was long and diaphanous, ultra sheer and sexy. She laid it out to get it ready. "In the realm of the Succubi, men are not even second-class citizens. They're chattel. Often slaves. Several Fem tribes keep them penned up for work and for forced sex. When they're used up, the Fems simply replenish the stock."

This startled me. Nevertheless, I gathered up the second stocking in my hands and placed my foot into the silky magic of the Manhattan heel. "That, that's awful. What are the men like? Are they as physically powerful as the Fems, but just don't have, you know, sexual domination?"

Larissa had selected a pair of black Couture 10-Denier Ultra Gloss Lace Stockings. My heart picked up a few beats. "Men are not indigenous to my world. They are captured and brought to my world from Earth. Just average men - one, even as much as two feet shorter than the average Fem."

I pulled the gorgeous Gio stocking up my leg. I couldn't help but swish my calves together for a little preview. "Lilith was pretty focused on my cock when she first appeared."

Larissa drew the stocking over her foot with practiced skill. She flexed her toes and my cock stirred again. "Yeah, Lilith dropped the snake pretty fucking fast."

I stretched out my leg and pulled the second stocking up to the garters. "Lilith was beyond horny. I didn't know if I'd survive, shall we say, her attentions."

With a single motion, Larissa slid the Gio up her long, athletic leg, right up to her garters. "When a Succubus is in heat, we've torn men to shreds. But it's never satisfying."

I fastened the first garter. "So how do you procreate?"

Larissa fastened her first garter. "The Succubi have lived for thousands of years, and so far, we have not made any attempts at replacements."

"But the men, those you do replace even today, right?"

"We have specially trained Succubi warriors who periodically venture out in hunting parties to capture male replacement stock. They-we-seek out the strongest of male specimens and we enslave them. They live and work in slave camps and we fuck them when we need them. While we don't want to dilute the Fem strain with human male DNA, we do need a constant supply of male souls to feed on."

I fastened the second garter. "How much of last night do you remember?"

Larissa finished her garters and picked up the second stocking. She placed it over her foot and pulled it up to her ankle. "All of it. But it was like I was inside a fog. I remember standing before you, that magnificent cock of yours pointed right at me. We have nothing like that in our home world."

I rolled my body a bit to get at the back garter. I fumbled with it, so Larissa fixed it for me. "I thought I was definitely going to die. You were so fucking horny. You were literally dripping."

Larissa deftly pulled the second stocking up her leg and fastened the first garter. "Lilith had never seen a cock like yours before. My snake just about flew out of me. She was desperate to swallow your meat."

I caressed her legs, so beautifully adorned with the fully-fashioned stockings. "So how do you change? How does Lilith emerge?"

She fastened the second garter. "Here on Earth I can summon the change at will. But when I do, a transformation overwhelms not just my body, but my brain too. I become, shall we say, singularly focused on sex. That's why -."

I leaned in a fastened her last garter for her. "That's why you chose me. You knew I'd quit my job and be available for you 24/7. What about the Coven?"

Larissa laughed. She placed her hands between my thighs and caressed my nylon skin. Oh my Lilith it felt so sexy. "Succubi all. They're super-horny Fems who love to fuck you."

I put my hand over Larissa's inner thigh and pulled it close to me. She folded her legs under herself and lay her knees across my stomach. "Well, there was one ringer, wasn't there?"

She picked up my near hand, parted her knees and put my middle and index fingers on her sex. She was soaking wet. "Rebecca. She's OK. She's just jealous because I've got you." Larissa stroked my now rock-hard cock.

We began to intertwine our legs. Our fully-fashioned stockings made our legs silky and slippery. We lay there for several minutes thrilling in the touch of the luxury-quality, glossy stockings. Larissa was enjoying herself. Where at first we were gently and sensuously swishing and easing our legs around each other's, her movements became more urgent. As we lay on our sides, entangled, she put her arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her. I pressed into her breast, and her legs began to slide and squeeze and move around mine with greater and greater passion. The nylon of our stockings amplified both our touch and our building passion. Her breathing accelerated. Her eyes filled with lust.

I kissed her long and deep and she responded with equal verve. She was very strong and my cock was pressed into her midsection. Her breathing grew ragged, and with each heave of her chest, her body rubbed on my cock.

We were ready.

I hadn't planned this, but a thought popped into my head. "Larissa, honey."

The urgency in her body had become kinetic and she didn't want to talk. I knew what she wanted. Her eyes were half-closed, and a bit of drool had appeared at her lips. All she could manage was "Mmmmm?"

"Honey, I was wondering something." I was a little nervous to ask her what was on my mind. I was afraid how she might react.

She pulled me tighter to her body. Her legs were squirming. She started to move on top of me, positioning herself to mount me and impale herself on my shaft. Again: "Mmmmm?"

"Sweetheart, I was thinking. When we are alone together, do you think you could...." It wasn't coming out right. I was taking a risk, and I knew it.

Larissa was fully on top of me now. She pushed up on her arms to raise her body off my chest, preparing herself to slide down my body and join with me. "What? What are you wanting?"

Her voice was dreamy, detached. That's how she sounds when she's super horny. But now that I thought about it, I really wanted an answer. So I pushed on.

"I was wondering if, just when we're alone together, do you think that sometimes you could..."

She opened her eyes a little more, mildly frustrated that I wasn't at the same level of arousal as she. Clearly she just wanted to fuck. "What?" she asked, a little more forcefully now. "What is it?" As if to convince me to stop talking and get on with the act of fucking her, she closed her nylon-stocking thighs around my cock and squeezed it.

"OK, OK, here goes. When we're alone together, do you think that once in a while you would be able to...drop the snake?"

That got her attention. Larissa's eyes snapped open. She opened her legs, rose up and straddled my body. She put her hands on my chest and sat on my cock.

"You want to see my snake? Seriously?"

"I've been thinking about it, yes. Why haven't you let her out?"

"I think that's pretty obvious."

"OK. But you can control it, right?"

"She has a mind of her own. Oh, I can keep her there, safely coiled inside me. But when she comes out, I can't always control her."

"So when does she come out?"

"Before we met, I used to bring her out to play. When I stroke her body, she makes me cum, and it's far more intense than a clitoral masturbation."

"Wow. Because when you cum, the earth moves."

Larissa laughed. "My little friend is right there, helping me along."

"So when whenever we have sex, you're having to keep her from coming out? Doesn't that take will power?"

"I must admit, a good part of my brain is dedicated to holding her back when we fuck. When you're inside me, she's right there, wanting to pounce."

"You must be using a lot of will power to keep her in check. What would it be like if you just let go, if you're brain was 100% on sex?"

Larissa put her hands to her chest. "Sweet Aphrodite. It makes me shiver to think about it."

"Come on darling. Drop the snake."

I rolled her onto her back. I kissed her neck, I licked her ear, in that special place that makes her squirm. When I moved down to her breasts, I think she knew what was coming. I lingered on those magnificent breasts, licking, and sucking her nipples.

Larissa's breathing became deep and rapid. Her chest heaved with anticipation. She wrapped her nylon legs around my waist as I continued to suck and lick her flesh. When I judged she was ready, I moved down to her stomach and slid my tongue across and down her skin. She had her hands on my head, as if holding me there. But I didn't linger.

She relaxed her thighs and I slipped down between them. The ultra sheer Gio stockings swished audibly as my head and hands slid along her legs.

I have to admit, I was a little nervous when I placed my lips softly on my wife's clitoris. I kissed her gently there to get her started. Above me, she moaned.

I wet my lips and began with a series of rapid gentle kisses all around her labia and clitoris. Every now and then I'd give her a little flick of the tongue then follow it up with a smooch all around her clit again.

My wife began to squirm, just as I knew she would. She pulled my head deeper into her as she gained more and more heat. The side of my head was being squeeze-pulsed between her thighs, again and again. Her breathing became ragged once more. Femcum began to trickle over my lips, preparing for the gusher to come.

I loved doing this for her. It gives me as much pleasure as when she blows me. And that's saying a lot.

"Let it go, honey," I said. "Let it go."

Larissa was moaning wildly now. 'Oh, oh, oh' she uttered over and over again. I knew the gusher was seconds away.

I felt a tiny pressure on my chin. Larissa opened her legs further. The pressure on my chin increased. Movement caught my eye.

I backed away slightly and placed the pad of my thumb on Larissa's clit to keep her close. I looked down. And there it was.

A thick, glossy-smooth tube - her snake - slithered out of Larissa's vagina. It had no eyes, not like an actual snake, but the leading end opened and closed, like a mouth. If I hadn't been prepped for this, it would be freaky as hell. Instead, I was fascinated. The snake crawled along her thigh and came to rest just above Larissa's knee. Her "skin" shimmered - a beautiful mixture of blue, pink, and green. Almost like mother of pearl.

I looked up at Larissa. Her eyes betrayed her fear. But she had nothing to worry about. "She's beautiful", I said. "Can I touch her?"

Larissa nodded. I began to stroke and caress her snake. The reaction was instant. She reared up and stood vertically. I stroked her, all around her girth and length. Larissa swooned back on the bed, covered her eyes in the crook of her elbow, and moaned softly.

The mouth of her snake began to open and close, slowly at first. It seemed to be leaning into my caresses. I continued, sliding the fingers of one hand up and down its length. The body of her snake was soft and flexible, but with some stiffness. Its "skin" glistened with a bit of slick, slippery moisture.

Larissa cried out. "Sweet Aphrodite! If you keep that up, I'm going to cum. Oh my Lilith!!"

I explored the length of her snake carefully with my fingers. I was on new ground here and I didn't want to hurt her. When I found a soft bit of flesh, I decided to massage it carefully.

"Oh Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. What are you doing down there? You're gonna make me cum."

Encouraged, I put both my hands together and began to slide them up and down her length. The body of her snake stiffened.

"YES!" Larissa cried out. "Keep doing that."

I massaged the soft area with one hand while gently stroking her snake all along its length. It was getting more slippery. Passion makes her "wet" I supposed.

"Keep doing that," Larissa panted. "Keep it up, keep it up. Oh fuck, oh fuck."

I added a finger massage to my ministrations. I pretended I was playing a flute. I moved up and down her length while massaging her with all my fingers and my thumbs. Her body was getting very slick now with slippery, greenish secretions. She was completely stiff along her length now, though her body was still supple.

"Don't stop," Larissa cried. "Don't you fucking stop. Do that. Do that. Do that. Oh, oh, oh."

She squirmed and rolled onto her side but I didn't let up. Her snake mouth was pointed directly at me now, opening and closing rapidly. I could see deep down the tube of flesh. Pea-sized nodules lined the tunnel along its entire inner length. They were all moving in flurry of motion, each one moving independently. Some vibrated. Some moved in and out of the inner wall like little pistons. The more I stroked and massaged her, the faster they moved and the deeper they penetrated into her tunnel. I accelerated my massages and the inner nodules turned into a flurry of motion.