Nylon Conquest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I could only think: Fuck I'd love to ease my cock into that wet, living, vibrating tunnel. But first things first.

"I'm gonna cum, look out, look out, look out. Sweet Lilith, sweet Lilith, oh my sweet Lilith."

I picked up the pace. I added more pressure. I began to squeeze her with my fingers harder and harder.

Larissa was so close. "Oh Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," was all she could utter.

I leant down and dragged my tongue of the length of her snake. Sensing she liked that, I drove the point of my tongue deep into the body of the snake.

"Cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt. More tongue. Tongue, tongue, tongue."

I pushed into her and slid the flat of my tongue up and down the length of her snake. Then I rotated the point of my tongue into the softest parts.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Larissa cried.

I gripped the body of her snake with both hands tightly clasped together around the soft spot and not too gently jerked her like a piston, up and down, up and down repeatedly. I started gently, but quickly ramped up the pressure and speed. Her snake was now as stiff as iron, the mouth frozen wide open. I went for it.

I dug my thumbs violently into the soft region and pushed with everything I had.

Larissa screamed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

An inch diameter jet of femcum shot out of the mouth of her snake. It arced straight across the room and into the bathroom, easily fifteen feet away, where it sprayed against the mirror, drenching the vanity and floor. The stream continued for four or five seconds.

Larissa sat up and grabbed her snake with both hands, gripping it with manic force. I added my hands to her efforts and together we extended her orgasm into next week. On and on and on she came until weakened, she fell back onto the bed. I continued gripping and massaging her snake, jerking it off like my own cock, up and down its length.

Larissa grabbed my arm with incredible strength. I thought she wanted me to stop but she was bracing for another round. "Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Sweet Aphrodite, eternal, eternal, eternal ecstaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

This time it was violent. She came like a runaway freight train barreling down the tracks. The snake convulsed in my hands. It was a roiling, seething, animal. Powerful muscles rippled along its length and the body twitched and twisted this way and that. The mouth was still frozen wide open, but this time, no femcum shot out. Oh how I wanted to slide my dick in there right now.

Larissa was squirming about, alternately crossing and uncrossing her legs. She had her hands on her breasts and was squeezing her nipples between her thumbs and fingers. Her cries were guttural and hoarse and every muscle in her body seemed to flex. Her breaths came in gasps, and she uttered a deep, throaty growl with each exhale.

On and on she came. She bucked and squirmed and rolled around the bed. She rubbed her legs together, grunting "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh."

After many minutes, her snake began to soften in my hands. The mouth unfroze and resumed opening and closing. Larissa's body began to relax and her breathing returned to normal.

She opened her eyes. "That, that, that. Oh Sweet Aphrodite." She sat up and put her hands around my head. "That was the most intense, the strongest, the longest, the most beautiful orgasm I have ever, ever had, in my entire life." She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Trust me, that's a long time. I love you; I love you; I love you."

I squeezed her back. "Drop the snake anytime, lover. Any time."

Larissa tightened her grip. She was still panting. "Yes, I see that now. I see what I've been missing." She held me silently for a few seconds. Then, releasing me, she looked into my eyes and said the words I realized I'd craved above all others.

"Your turn."

Oh yeah, I'm down with that.

Her snake was resting on the bed between her legs. Larissa reached down and stroked it gently. It came to life instantly.

She pushed me onto my back and straddled my groin. She was upright on her knees, her thighs vertical. One of her garters had broken free and hung below the dark lacey welt of her stocking. The end of her snake lay on my stomach. The mouth was opening and closing now, and it appeared to be seeking.

My cock was only semi-hard but that didn't stop Larissa from getting me inside her body. Her snake mouth found the head of my cock and slowly opened wide. She slithered towards my cock and its head disappeared inside. The mouth gripped my shaft gently, for it was in no hurry, and began to glide down my length in slow swallowing motions. She took a centimeter at a time, sucking and swallowing and slithering, like a boa constrictor swallows its prey. It felt at once alien and yet, at the same time it was so, so sensual, like the silkiest, wettest, mouth I've ever imagined. My shaft grew hard with my excitement, for I knew what muscles she had in there. I couldn't wait for her to start using them. With lust and anticipation, I saw her snake quietly absorb the entire length of my dick with deliberate and sensual pleasure.

I looked up at Larissa. She had that slutty look about her I love so much. She was enjoying this as much as I. Her snake began to squeeze and massage my length. I pictured those pea-sized nodules going to work on me.

"Now the fun part," Larissa said. "You made me cum so hard, now I can keep you inside me without my femcum blowing you out. This, my love, is going to be fun." With deliberate, sensuous effort, she slowly retracted her snake back into her vagina, centimeter by agonizing centimeter. There was no snapping it in this time. We savored every millimeter.

For each centimeter the snake sucked back into Larissa's body, she sank closer to mine. I watched with fascination and lust as the snake eased back into Larissa's body, sucking my dick in with it. Larissa dragged it out, enjoying her dominion over me. It was the longest minute of my life.

When she had fully retracted her snake, Larissa's vagina was now pulled tight the to base of my shaft. She used the suction power to pull on my shaft from deep inside her and I realized this gave her clitoral stimulation. Her breathing began to accelerate.

Meanwhile, my cock was in heaven. The pea nodules were working full-on now. Larissa was getting hornier and hornier and her snake was literally vibrating around my cock. Pulsing and massaging up and down its length, her snake was giving back, its sole existence seemed to be dedicated to delivering me pleasure.

But she knew even more than that. She knew how to edge.

Those muscles were more than a vibrating, undulating orgasm machine. They were a sexual torture chamber for my cock. Those nodules seemed to know exactly when I was ready to cum. And when I was, they backed off immediately. They kept me hanging on the edge for an eternity while Larissa's clit massage was slowly building her into a frenzy of her own.

Larissa lay down on top of me and intertwined our legs. The silky nylon on my legs enhanced the sensory overload and I think her snake misjudged the effect that would have. I felt my dick begin the final spasms towards orgasm.

Realizing her mistake, her snake went for broke and all hell broke loose inside Larissa's tunnel. Roiling seething vibrations, rolling massages pistoned up and down my shaft with the speed of a threshing mill, her snake jerked me right to my great reward. The pea-shaded nodules sank into my flesh and whirled and rotated me into a brainless, orgasmic stupor.

Holy fuck did I cum. Her snake knew exactly how to squeeze and pump every last bit of cum out of me, pressing into and massaging my dick in every square centimeter at once, and she extended my orgasm forever and ever. On and on and on I came and had she not been fully connected to me with her snake, I would have bucked Larissa right off the bed.

When I came down and my cock was still resting deep inside of Larissa, I hooked my thumbs inside her garters and held her hips still. "Sweet Aphrodite," I said. She looked at me with amusement as I invoked her goddess. "That was the most intense, the strongest, the longest, the most beautiful orgasm I have ever, ever had, in my entire life on the Earth." The same words she used several minutes ago.

Larissa kissed me long and deep on the mouth. Her tongue wrapped around mine and we lay there for a couple of minutes, joined at loins and mouth. Eventually, she retracted her tongue, and her vaginal snake released me. Larissa rolled off of my body and onto the bed beside me.

She let out a deep breath. "You continue to surprise me," she said. "In wonderful, marvelous, spectacular ways. I never thought it could be this good, on this Earth, with any man."

* * *

When we had both calmed and were basking in the glorious glow of after-sex, I decided to ask her a little more about her religion.

"Tell me more about Aphrodite." I thought an open-ended question like that might be safe. "As much as you are comfortable telling me."

Larissa went silent for a long moment before appearing to decide something.

"I think it's time you knew the full truth. I trust you.

"Aphrodite was born around 3,200 B.C. She was worshipped by the Greeks as the Goddess of Love and Fertility. Many don't know she was also the Goddess of War and the Sea.

"When she was very young, Aphrodite married Hephaestus, who was honored by the Greeks as the God of Smiths. But Hephaestus was no match for Aphrodite and he could not come close satisfying her voracious sexual appetite. She took a great many lovers, chief among them Ares, God of War. Aphrodite and Ares, Goddess and God of War, were well-matched lovers.

"From Ares, Aphrodite bore the daughter Harmonia. But Ares was too preoccupied in the fighting of his wars. He paid little attention to Harmonia. Aphrodite raised the little girl on her own, with her own values. You see, Aphrodite was very advanced for her time. She believed in the superiority of the Fem and she taught Harmonia accordingly.

"When Harmonia reached puberty, Zeus deemed she was to be married to Cadmus, a worthy warrior and founder of Thebes. Aphrodite's husband Hephaestus, cuckolded by Ares, was still jealous. The crafty blacksmith hid his feelings and forged a necklace as a bridal gift for Harmonia. But this was not just any necklace. Hephaestus' necklace was cursed, bringing misfortune to all who possessed it.

"It worked. In the years that followed, Harmonia's husband Cadmus lost most of his family, and his city was plagued with poverty and unrest. Cadmus became restive and angry, and in a fit of rage, killed the hydra dragon that guarded the city of Thebes. The Gods decried his act and lamented the dragon's passing. Cadmus cursed the gods back, saying if they loved serpents so much, they should turn him into one so that he might get their respect. Zeus granted his wish immediately, and Cadmus began to grow scales and a tail. Seeing this, his wife Harmonia, who loved Cadmus, asked the gods to change her too, so they could be together.

"The gods were impressed by Harmonia's words of sacrifice. Uncharacteristically, they were undecided what to do. So Aphrodite interceded on her daughter's behalf. She hatched a plan that would satisfy the gods and yet gift her daughter with powers yet unseen on this Earth. Rather than change Harmonia into a snake, Aphrodite gave her the sexual powers of the snake. Caliphea, the sentient snake-like daughter of the hydra dragon who was slain by Cadmus, was gifted to Harmonia. In a ceremony attended by Aphrodite, Zeus, Ares, and many other gods and goddesses, Harmonia was lashed to a bed of stone while Caliphea the snake was given passage between her legs and into her womb. Thusly they were bonded, as symbionts for all time.

"Now gifted with the Power of the Snake, Harmonia was granted the title Goddess of Sex and Lust. But there was a horrible catch. Any and all men lucky or unlucky enough to have relations with Harmonia were condemned, their sexual organ consumed by the inner snake Caliphea. No man could survive the horror of such an encounter.

"Even worse, Zeus, ever the clever fiend, compounded Harmonia's distress. He gave her a sexual heat of the highest order. Harmonia's orgasms were filled with pleasure, arousal, and bliss a hundred times greater than a normal woman. To compound matters, Calithea, her snake, fed her sexual hunger and constantly yearned for male organs to devour.

"Harmonia was overwhelmed with ravenous sexual hunger. She sought out more and more lovers, and she achieved heights of sexual rapture beyond all reasoning. She became a voracious consumer of men. The male population dwindled, devoured by Harmonia's never-ending quest for sexual fulfillment.

"Zeus saw what was transpiring and he was displeased that his most virile warriors were being devoured by the snake, Caliphea of Harmonia. He banished Harmonia to the remote island of Lesbos. To torment Harmonia further, and to fill her with everlasting guilt, he also sent to Lesbos the three thousand most beautiful women on Earth. And he enhanced their beauty beyond compare, giving them the most beauteous physical attributes of man's greatest desires. No other single woman on Earth could come close to matching the astounding allure, beauty, and sexuality of any one of the women of Lesbos.

"So beauteous and desirable were these women, that Zeus realized men would stop at nothing to invade the island. And so he decreed no men were permitted to set foot on the island of Lesbos, on pain of instant death. The women were thusly denied the pleasures of laying with men. They were also condemned to eternal life, knowing their ethereal beauty was utterly wasted in this plane of existence. And then, in a final cruel and heartless act, he gave the women a ravenous, insatiable sexual heat, making them all constantly horny to the end of time, but without men to fulfill their wanton desires. Harmonia was made the greatest beauty of all, the most beautiful woman in the Universe, and she was cursed with the greatest and most consuming sexual hunger of all. Her knowledge that any man would do anything to lay with her, yet no man was within reach, was to be her eternal torment.

"Lesbos was shielded by a powerful spell, to be hidden for eternity from all seafarers. In time, the existence of the island was forgotten, lost in the mists of legend.

"But Zeus had underestimated the women of Lesbos. He had not guessed that the women would learn to reject the world of men. Indeed, they thrived. They turned their sexual appetites on each other. The spectacularly beautiful women of Lesbos became consumed in sexual lust for each other. Their orgies were epic and massive, and their rejection of all men was complete. Harmonia was their queen and in time she took each and every woman of Lesbos as a lover. Yes, Harmonia had a sexual relationship with three thousand beautiful women and even Caliphea the Snake, although she had no male members to consume, grew satisfied.

"To enhance their pleasure, the women of Lesbos cultivated the native silkworms of Lesbos. They bred them to create the finest silk in the world. They built weaving looms and mastered the craft of creating the most stunning, silkiest of stockings and many other creations. Nothing on Earth has ever equaled the diaphanous quality of these silky treasures. Silk became the trappings of goddesses, and they clothed themselves in transparent silk from head to toe. In fact, silk stockings became the very symbol of the women of Lesbos.

"Over the centuries, Aphrodite kept tabs on Harmonia and her women. She understood why the women had turned to each other for sex. Knowing the women had defied Zeus yet again, Aphrodite provided Zeus with her own false reports on the progress of the women of Lesbos. Zeus was made to believe Harmonia was miserable and in utter despair with sexual frustration.

"A thousand years passed. Zeus grew to believe Harmonia and her women may have suffered enough for her crimes. When he looked down to see how the women of Lesbos were faring, he was astounded to see the women thriving in industry and invention. Their civilization had invented technology unknown to man, including the making of machine tools, concrete, and mechanical power. The women had built an incredible city, vastly exceeding the majesty of Athens and Rome. They heated their homes with electricity, and they had learned to forge steel from resources found on the island. Their technology was progressing so fast, Zeus feared the women would soon gain the power to overcome his spell and leave the island.

"Most egregious of all, Zeus decried the abomination of women laying with women, needful of no man. He was afraid should they ever escape, they would infect all women with the female desires of Lesbos and in such manner, destroy his empire.

"To Aphrodite's horror, Zeus acted once again. Determined to never allow these women to comingle with the people of earth, Zeus banished Harmonia and all her women to Earth's uninhabited sister planet Subus, in the constellation Cassiopeia. He gave them all demonic form and huge physical size, with horns and tails, claws and fangs. He gave them all a horrible beauty, with massive hair and beautiful demonic faces, stupendous breasts, and lean, powerful bodies.

"But worst of all, he yanked from them all desire for women. The women retained their all-consuming sexual appetites, but they were to lust only for men. Of course no men lived on the planet Subus. Even so, Zeus worried the women may yet find a way to escape.

"Zeus decreed that should any woman of Subus ever lay with a man, her sexual appetite shall never be quenched until she absorbed the man's very soul.

"The women applied their technical knowledge anew, and they built great steel and stone cities and modern transportation systems no male society has even yet conceived. Their scientists were not preoccupied with sexual politics and they developed advances beyond your comprehension.

"Nevertheless, Aphrodite was horrified by Zeus' actions. She knew the gods were unhappy with Zeus' autocratic rule and they craved change. Aphrodite assembled a rebellion. She seduced Ares but withheld sex until she gained his support. Ares recruited many other gods. He launched the War of the Gods. A titanic struggle ensued. Every god died in the war, including Zeus and Ares. In Aphrodite's final act before she passed to the heavens, for she feared Zeus no more, was to grant the women of Subus the power of transformation. They were empowered to change between their demonic and once beauteous forms at will. Then, in one final gasp, she passed one twentieth of her immortal soul into each of her twelve handmaids. To Harmonia, she passed her remaining eight parts. In this way, Aphrodite ensured her soul and her Goddess powers would live on in the hearts, minds, and bodies of those closest to her.

"On her last dying breath, Aphrodite uttered the word 'Harmonia'.

"But the demon women of Subus, who called themselves the Succubi, did not want to shed their powerful demonic forms. No longer bothered by Earthly values of beauty, they were strong, they were warriors, and they were productive.

"The science and technology of the Succubi advanced for another thousand years. They achieved limited space travel, enabling them to travel among their close neighbor planets, which though uninhabited, yielded treasures of exotic metals, and raw materials to create even better technologies.

"But still they were plagued with Zeus' final curse. They lusted terribly for men and could not satisfy their sexual hunger with each other. Finding ways to satisfy their sexual needs came to dominate all research and development. They had been denied sexual gratification for two thousand years and the Succubi were desperate. So when their scientists discovered a way to tap into an ancient wormhole enabling interstellar travel, the lascivious Succubi warriors looked hungrily to the planet of men.