Nylon Conquest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Around the time of Christ, Harmonia sent an exploratory team of twenty Succubi warriors to Earth, near London, England. Their mission was to determine whether conditions were right for a return to their home world. For the mission, the warriors had transformed themselves into their human form, and their beauty and sexual allure was far beyond anything the world had ever seen.

"The women snuck into the city and were astounded at the sight of so many men, freely walking the primitive streets of London. Still cursed by Zeus with unquenchable, all-consuming sexual hunger, and with thousands of years of pent-up lust and denial, their baser instincts overtook them. The Fems found a religious ceremony attended by about two dozen men. Seeing all these men in one place, they lost their self control. They attacked and raped every man over a period of three days and nights. Only a small handful of men survived. Upon hearing of the attack, the townsfolk banded together. With fire and spears, they hunted down the warriors and managed to kill four of the Fems.

"In revenge, the sixteen remaining Succubi raided the village in their demonic form and captured several scores of men. They force-marched them to the countryside where the Fems found a Roman amphitheater, built for gladiator games. They jailed the men into pens and released them into the arena sixteen at a time. With the other men watching, sixteen naked Succubi charged into the arena and slammed into the men like hungry lionesses. They raped every one of them, drawing out their orgasms, stealing their souls, and killing them as they finished cumming. Every death gave them greater sexual fulfillment, but even greater strength and hunger. As one man died (in utter ecstasy, I might add), another was released into the arena. When the last few were released and the Fems greatly outnumbered the men in the arena, the raping was grievous, multiple, and sustained. No man survived.

"Little did the women know they had been tracked to their camp by an army dispatched from the city of London. The women were distracted fulfilling their ancient needs and were surrounded and captured. They were tortured for weeks before being executed by dismemberment and fire.

"The mission had been a failure, and each of the Succubi women had died a horrible death, propelled by their unquenchable sexual hunger.

"Harmonia, the Succubus queen, decided that no more "exploratory" teams would travel to Earth until the women were trained to restrain themselves. Harmonia also saw that Earth was not nearly so technically advanced as the domain of the Fem. And so she bided her time. And Queen of the Succubi plotted her revenge upon the world of men.

"Eventually, Harmonia ordered more missions to Earth. The Succubi, in their powerful demon warrior forms, captured thousands of men and brought them back to Subus. They put the vastly weaker men to work as slave labor, tending to all menial tasks in service of the women. The men also became fodder for Succubi sexual thirsts. Soon, the Succubi discovered in addition to their needs for sexual gratification, they had an unquenchable thirst for male cum. At first, each Fem was allotted a man per month, and she could use him in any way she desired. Milking pens were established and these were heavily used by the Succubi Fems.

"Thanks to Harmonia, the hopelessness of the Succubi's sexual abstinence was overcome and the Fems were partially satisfied. The women used up many men, and their Earthly hunting parties grew in number, providing a steady resupply of males, and their cum, to feast upon.

"But the Succubi were still limited in the number of male souls to absorb. The prospect of an unlimited supply of males to fuck was still a dream goal for the Succubi.

"As the world of men advanced, and a truly civilized world began to develop, Harmonia decided the Succubi would conquer Earth. If she could one day rule both planets, her three thousand immortal warriors would have an inexhaustible supply of males and their cum. She was convinced the world of man would fall to the physical, technological, and sexual power of the Fem.

"Two hundred years ago, Harmonia began to dispatch a select number of women, long conditioned to repress their rampant sexual thirst in support of the greater mission. They were instructed to build wealth and influence. With diamonds from the planet Subus as currency, they acquired property, building their ownership of prime waterfront land, and land at the hearts of the major cities of the world. They invested in stock markets, in gold. And they bided their time. Over the next two hundred years, the Succubi had gained vast wealth, all owned through dummy corporations and obtuse ownership structures. They amassed enormous secret storehouses of gold and silver and precious stones. Their immortality bought them time and patience to build their wealth and influence until they were ready to strike.

"Our wealth management office estimates that today, the value our holdings exceeds twenty trillion dollars, nearly the output of the entire United States of America.

"Sixty years ago, Harmonia began to deploy hundreds of Succubi to Earth in human female form. Beauteous and desirable above all other women, their mission was to infiltrate Earthly society. As years passed, more and more of the Succubi were deployed. Thanks to their intelligence and their transcendent beauty, they easily married the wealthiest and most powerful men in politics, business, and influence. They used their sexual prowess to keep their men in line and to manipulate them to do their bidding. Other women entered the arts, becoming movie stars and singers, TV stars and executives, and they used their influence over billions of people on social media. They entered politics and gained positions of power across the entirety of society. You probably would recognize scores of them; you just didn't know they are Succubi on Earth.

"Military forces of the United States, Israel, Japan, North Korea, and the United Kingdom are heavily staffed with Succubi generals and admirals. Many dress very conservatively and use makeup and styling to disguise their eternal beauty.

"Using our technical advances, Succubi have led startups in Artificial Intelligence, surveillance, and security. Succubi AI technology is vastly advanced and has achieved sentience, with utter loyalty to Harmonia. Succubi AI is poised to assume control of the military and communications systems of any country that matters. We are on the verge of perfecting an AI-powered Succubi clone.

"Today, several countries are led by Fems. Succubi hold the top political office in several European countries, plus England, Australia, Taiwan, Israel, Canada. We have several representatives on both sides in the US House of Representatives and the Senate. Many have developed substantial influence over their colleagues through sexual blackmail and financial leverage. They are ready and able to use that leverage upon my command.

"The Vice-President of the United States is five thousand years old. When given the signal, she is prepared to reveal her true beauty and sexual allure to the President. She will signal her eagerness to have sex with him. She will establish the conditions for him to be caught with his cock out, straddling a seemingly fearful and disgusted Vice President. The President will be forced to resign in disgrace, whereupon the Vice President will assume power. With the combined sympathy of the press and every woman alive, she will easily win a second term. Succubi, or men unknowingly controlled by the Succubi, will occupy nearly every major cabinet level and senior government position. The Federal Civil Service will be revamped entirely with top and middle rank positions occupied by Succubi, or by male subs under sexual enslavement by the Succubi."

I had listened to Larissa's stunning account of world history and her plans for global domination. I had to admit, I would have thought my wife bat-shit crazy, except for the fact that I had seen her in Succubus form. That gave her story a lot of credibility.

Then I wondered: what is Larissa's role in all of this? She was a media influencer, that was certain. But was that enough for the Succubus Queen? According to Larissa, each of the Subus women had attained enormous wealth, power, and influence. Perhaps Larissa's mammoth settlement from the network was her contribution?

As I pondered these questions, Larissa was watching me intently. She was waiting for me to absorb all of this. But I had a feeling there was more.

"Have you guessed?" Larissa said.

"Guessed what? If you mean, did I know about all of this, then no, of course not."

"No husband. Not that. Have you guessed who I am?" Larissa stared into my eyes, unblinking. And then it hit me. Her snake.

"You! You're Harmonia. You're the serpent queen of the Succubi!"

"Immortal daughter of the sweet goddess Aphrodite and of Ares, God of War, granddaughter of Zeus, God of Gods. On Subus, where we choose our demon form, I am known as Lilith, queen of the Succubi. I alone wield the power of the snake. It is the symbol of my dominion over two worlds.

"It is my enduring mission to conquer this world for Succubus rule. My warriors, who have endured thousands of years of wanton sexual hunger without respite or satisfaction, will be released to this world to feed. Here, in Succubus form, we will be indominable, with an everlasting and inexhaustible supply of men to feast upon."

Larissa took my shoulders in her hands, looked me deeply in the eyes and said: "Take my side. Join me, as my sisters finally take control of this planet and rule it for all time. You will be my mate, my lover. I have consumed a great many men, and in all these millennia, none have been so accepting and so pleasing to me as you."

It was so much to absorb. Was my wife crazy? How could I believe such an incredible story? And yet, I'd seen her. In full form. And the snake. That was real. So real. And what about this idea of a world ruled by three thousand gorgeous, immortal, sex-starved goddesses?

"So your story about facial surgery and getting the best tits in the world was made up?"

Larissa unconsciously cupped her breasts. "It seemed a necessary explanation for my other-worldly sexual attributes. No, you're right. Zeus granted me this face, this body, these legs for time immortal, expressly to drive men insane with lust and to inflict me with sexual frustration."

"Incredible. But he ultimately failed."

"Oh yes. He failed utterly. There's nothing about our sex life that frustrates me."

"Five thousand years of pent-up denial. No wonder you're always horny."

Larissa grabbed my crotch playfully.

But there was another problem with Larissa's proposal to me. "Sweetheart, you're forgetting something."

"You're not immortal?" Larissa had a weird smile on her face.

"Exactly. My lifespan is but a blink of the eye to you. And my good years, the years you will desire me sexually, are even fewer."

Larissa blew out a deep breath. Then she kissed me.

"I have a plan. But first, I have to know. Are you with me? Will you forsake this corrupt world of men, will you pledge yourself to me, your goddess and your wife? Will you join me and the sisters of Subus and together rule the world of men?"

"How many times have I said it? I'm all in on you, Larissa. When I said, "In every way", I meant it. All in." I paused. "I do have a question: Will your tribe accept me? Or will they just want to - you know..."

"I am their queen. I have chosen a mate. They are all free to choose their own mates, or not. They will be free to roam this world and take what they want. So yes, it is my decision."

Larissa hugged me and kissed my neck. "You've made me the happiest Fem in the universe." She sat up and then looked at me with intently. "And now that I know that you are, as you say, all in, I have something very important to tell you. Something I could say only after you made such an unfettered commitment to me."

"More important than world domination?" What could possibly have greater impact than what she's already told me?

"For you, maybe." She paused, as if for effect. "I wasn't entirely truthful with you in the past. My Coven."

"I was going to ask you how they all fit in."

"Yes. They're very special women. Very special. Each of them was one of Aphrodite's select handmaids, blessed with the beauty of Aphrodite herself, as am I. Each of them has been trained in the ways of restraint, which is where you come in. Our CBR weekends, as you call them, are their opportunity to sate the sexual appetites that have built up over the past month, so as to give them strength to resist acting rashly on their sexual hungers for the following month.

"With the blessed Milk of Aphrodite, the Philter, we have grown your sexual organ to massive proportions, to exactly fit the cavernous vagina of the human-form Succubus. But there's more. Much more.

"I plan to bring you back to Subus for a ceremony we have not performed in thousands of years. And never with a man."

"Subus? Is it safe?"

Larissa smiled. "You will be honored and revered. Not as a King, but as my Mate."

"What is this ceremony?"

"Each of our Coven will transform to our warrior form. We shall carry out the Ceremony of the Blissful Rapture with you. But the ceremony is much longer and much more involved. In it, you will be expected to drink from the breast of each Fem, and the inner fire of thirteen Succubi will kindle within you. Furthermore, each Fem in my Coven must also prove her worthiness."

"How will they prove that?"

"That is a closely-held secret which shall be revealed to you in due course. When the ceremony is complete, and if all goes as planned, you will be granted immortality, to sit with your Harmonia / Lilith, until time itself is at an end."

"Wow. This ceremony. I'll lay with thirteen demon Succubi. How could I possibly survive that?"

"It won't be easy. But I have an idea which may make everything work out."

"Intriguing. What is it?"

"Again, it's not for me to reveal yet. Patience, my love."

"Well, I hope there are no more 'Rebeccas' in your Coven."

"Foolish Fem! I love that little tramp for the ages, but she will be punished."

"She promised to return, to claim me for hers."

"Don't worry about that. I will be offering her a chance to repent, and if she accepts, I may let her fuck you again. We shall see."

And now, let us prepare for our journey to the world of the Succubi.

***

Author's Note - Next chapter we're going to Lilith's home world, where our hero faces his big test. And we're going to meet someone very, very special.