Nylon Conquest Ch. 05

Story Info
On the home planet of the Succubi, I must make a choice.
8.5k words
5
337
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - All scenes of rape are consensual and enjoyed by all participants. All participants are over 21 and freely consent to all sexual activities.

In this 5 th chapter, we visit Lilith's home world. Our hero faces his greatest challenge yet.

***

Lilith and I stood at the entrance to a massive stone castle. Its black stone minarets soared, disappearing into iron-grey clouds. There were easily a dozen circular towers of varying diameters ranging from approximately three meters to twenty. The primary castle was enormous and forbidding. Carved pythons and boa constrictors entwined every window. Weathered stone sculptures depicting fearsome female warriors brandishing massive swords guarded the exterior. Many had gigantic snakes encircling their bodies, mouths wide open, facing an unseen enemy and baring long, curved fangs as if in fight-to-the-death defense of its massive walls. Most prominent were two stupendous carved-stone Succubi warriors, whose monstrous tails supported the end of a massive oaken drawbridge. The bridge crossed a wide, seething river that boiled and undulated with waterborne creatures, huge and alien.

A cold, damp wind coursed through the valley. I pulled my collar against my discomfort and did my best to put my back to the breeze.

The castle was dark, with torches flickering in the odd window. I could hear echoing screams of abject agony from within, punctuated with the occasional crack of a whip. Whether from man, Fem, or beast, I could not tell, however I did suspect the worst for my Earthly male brethren.

In the growing gloom, I could discern neither trees nor vegetation. The castle was nestled in a landscape of sharp, broken rock, as if the surrounding mountains had been blasted to smithereens by some incredible force. Whether the blast originated from ancient pressures deep within the planet's crust or from some massive projectile from the alien sky, it was impossible to tell. But with the rough landscape, an invading army would be incapable of approaching the site in quantity without being torn to pieces. The landscape gave me a fresh perspective on Harmonia and her women. The determination and bravery that enabled them to carve a prosperous and technologically superior life out of such a brutal and ruined landscape was truly awe inspiring.

Now that we had transported to my wife's home planet, she had a adopted her full persona as Lilith, Immortal Queen of the Succubi. Her metal-studded knee-high boots, with their six-inch iron stiletto points, thrust her skyward to a height of more than seven foot six. Her hair was waist-length, jet-black and wild, only partially wrangled with a silver filigree sapphire-encrusted tiara, secured to scarlet horns curling rearward from the top of her head. Her long neck was adorned with a ruby-studded choker. From her ears dangled massive ruby earrings. Her miniscule waist was cinched tightly in a metal-studded corset from which hung twelve garters per leg, fastened to sheer, high-gloss stockings made from the finest silks on the planet. The corset was skin-tight and plunged deeply, revealing the massive swell of her perfect breasts. Her arms were adorned with jeweled silver bands and bracelets, terminating in ornate leather gloves with metal studs on the knuckles and open fingers displaying inch-long scarlet talons.

Fastened to her back was a six-foot long sword, ornately carved and encrusted with a massive diamond on the end of the foot-long hilt. The blade glowed a deep crimson, as if it had absorbed many millennia of battle-harvested blood. Around her waist was an ornately carved leather belt into which a diamond- and ruby-studded curved dagger was thrust.

When she gazed down upon me, I was startled to see her eyes. They were brilliant crimson, displaying no pupils, and they burned brightly as if from the pits of hell. Her lips were full and glossy crimson, and her hollow cheeks betrayed the regimen of the ultra-fit athlete.

Long, lean, and powerful muscles bulged from her arms and legs. Her tail was as thick as my wrist at her body. It was a scaly six feet long and terminated in a flexible arrow-shaped point. It bristled with muscle, yet was supple enough to curl into tight spirals. On her back were black and crimson wings, tightly stowed between her shoulder blades.

A fearsome warrior indeed.

But oh so terminally sexy. I just wanted to melt into that warrior body.

Lilith stopped and gestured the great stone façade. "This is the first dwelling of the Succubi, built at the hands of three thousand women, some five thousand years ago. Being from such ancient times, we had no technology, no machines with which to build. Hence its rough and simple nature. As our most ancient castle, it represents the birth of the Succubi race of warrior women. We reserve its use for our most sacred rituals. It also houses our deepest, darkest, and most fearsome dungeons. Whoa to the male captives who are condemned to this place, for their existence is surely one of misery, pain, and everlasting regret. We have named this Castle Tartaros, the namesake of the ancient dungeon of sorrow and suffering, built by the gods on Earth to administer the never-ending torment of wicked men."

I steeled myself for what I was about to see, for I knew Lilith equated "wicked men" with simply "men". All men deserved the whip under the merciless hand of the Succubi, according to Lilith. Only my love for Larissa, the earthly woman within this fearsome creature, would propel me to enter this fearsome façade.

We crossed the drawbridge, passing over the roiling dark moat. I looked over the side of the damp stone railing. A serpent's back broke the surface of the water only to submerge before I could get a sense of what it was. Its scales glistened, black and sharp in the growing blue light of Subus' two moons.

My wife paused at the castle entrance and touched my shoulder. "Though my people have regained the power to revert to our human forms, here on Subus mostly all Fems choose our demonic form. There are deeply-rooted reasons for this. Not only does this form aide in the control of the considerable numbers of male slave population, but you can also think of it as a subtle "fuck you" to the memory of Zeus. He thought he was punishing us, but we love our powerful selves.

"It is critical you remember: on this planet I am Queen and you must address me with the greatest respect as Lilith. You are neither my equal nor are you my partner. Not yet. Only in human form am I to be addressed as Goddess Harmonia on this planet, and never as Larissa."

I also had to remember that Lilith is not simply my wife in demonic form. Lilith is baser, more raw than Larissa, probably the result of her violent battle for survival over the past five thousand years. I would have to be cautious until I learned how not to trigger a fighting response. I didn't yet have a lot of experience with Lilith and I needed to be hyper alert, because while Larissa's sex drive is an eleven to be sure, there is no scale or limit for Lilith. When she is sexually charged, her sex brain dominates her utterly. These women had been cursed by Zeus for thousands of years with an insatiable, all-consuming, yet unfulfilled sexual lust. It was part of their being; sexual desire was in their DNA. And as their Queen and Zeus' principal target, Lilith was cursed with the greatest sexual hunger in the universe. When Lilith wants to fuck, which is pretty much always, I had to believe there'd be nothing stopping her. Given her size and strength, that could be very dangerous for me.

~~

Author's Note - If you haven't already, it might be a good time to read earlier chapters of Nylon Conquest. Chapter Four specifically details the origin of the Succubi race of warrior women and their ancient Greek origins.

~~

We descended a winding stone passage. It was lit with occasional open-flame torches hanging from basket-weaved iron scones, secured to the walls with massive iron pegs hammered roughly into the stone. The torchlight flickered onto the arched ceilings far above.

She led me through a maze of narrow stone tunnels. In her heels, Lilith easily topped me by eighteen inches. Her silk-clad legs were so long and gorgeous, her bum so round and firm, it was nearly impossible for me to concentrate on anything else. She was so tall, in fact, that I could easily bend down just a little and lick her delicious ass for how close it was to my face. I might have been tempted to do so had her tail not threatened to swat me away in some form of automatic defense reaction.

We reached the base of one of the circular towers and began to climb the stone steps, deeply worn by thousands of years of passage. The stairs wound around the perimeter of the stone tower. The steps were each twelve inches high, probably just right for forty-four-inch Succubi legs, but punishing for this puny earthly male.

Lilith led the way up. I couldn't take my eyes off her silky legs as she climbed. Every inch of her legs flexed and bristled with lean muscle, and I imagined those incredible limbs wrapped around me, pulling me deep into her as she urged me to cum. I couldn't help hoping we could make that work soon.

Every few seconds the distant SNAP of a leather whip followed by a faint piteous scream of utter agony and despair echoed through the stair tower. These agonies were getting closer. Briefly I considered asking my wife about it, but I realized as a first-time visitor to this planet there was nothing I could do. For a moment I mused whether the Succubi tails were capable of delivering such a whipping. I set that aside to ask Lilith about that later.

After a grueling climb that lasted seemingly forever, my heart was racing. My wife turned to me with a half smile. "You OK?" She was entirely unaffected by the climb. She wasn't even breathing hard. "I can carry you, if you like."

No way I was going to suffer that humiliation. "Lead on," was all I could manage through heavy breathing.

After another brutal climb, we stood on a landing outside a narrow archway. Beyond was a dark passage, which disappeared into the gloom. Torchlight flickered on the walls from scones spaced at roughly even intervals along the curvature of the structure. I had to sit on the top step for a moment to catch my breath. Above me I could hear Lilith's breathing, but I was quite sure she wasn't exhausted from the climb. That could only mean one thing.

She stepped down and faced me, straddling my legs. Her glorious pussy was at eye level but covered by her heavy leather corset. Still, I could see movement in there. Calithea appeared to be restless and I knew she was anxious to escape and (hopefully) plunder my throbbing shaft. I looked up into Lilith's face, but all I could see in the gloom was the deep fiery glow of her eyes.

I thought we were going to have sex then and there, but she seemed to make a decision. Lilith reached for my hand and I stood. We headed into the darkness. The wide stone hall was lined with heavy oaken doors, ten paces apart. Each door was built of massive timbers reinforced with black iron bands fastened with inch-diameter flattened bolts pounded into the wood. They were at least twelve feet high and looked like it would take a great effort to swing them open or closed.

The stone corridor and the evenly-spaced oaken doors reminded me of a prison. I wondered if there were legions of male captives secured within. Were they the source of the screams I had heard from below? Were the Succubi torturing their male victims in a many-thousand-year vendetta of revenge for the combined crimes of banishment and the brutal dismembering and burning of their beloved Fem kin so many centuries ago?

After several minutes of walking, a number of demonic females came into view. The Succubi warriors were standing quietly in a rough queue along the curved wall. Each of them turned to stare at us as our footfalls reached their ears. When they recognized Lilith, they bowed their heads slightly as a gesture of respect.

Lilith nodded to each of the Fems along the line, perhaps a dozen or so. Each of the warriors turned to stare at me as we passed. Their faces betrayed a mix of surprise, coupled with a small dose of amusement, though at what I would not fathom. Perhaps they suspected I was destined for whatever horrors lay behind one of those heavy oaken doors.

The Fem at the front of the line was leaning a shoulder against the stone wall near the threshold to one of the chambers. Her feet were casually crossed at the ankles as she idly cleaned her inch-long talons with an evil-looking curved blade. The Fems seemed to be queuing up behind her, waiting to enter the room.

Lilith stopped at the front of the line. She nodded at the lead Fem, who quickly sheathed her knife at Lilith's presence. "Thalia. Eternal Ecstasy to you."

The Fem bowed her head slightly. "Eternal Ecstasy my Queen."

"Did you score a solo?" Lilith said, then gestured the Fems in the line behind her, "or is the whole tribe coming in with you?" I smiled at Lilith's use of the modern earthly idiom. Larissa was still in there.

Thalia bowed her head and put her gloved hand to her heart. "Domina Savannah slotted me in for a sixty-minute one-on-one, your highness. My sisters will join us for three hours after that."

"May you achieve ecstasy beyond compare. I have chosen this incubus male as my pet and companion. I want to show him a little piece of our world. We won't be long and you won't lose any of your time. May we enter?"

"It is my privilege and honor to yield to you, my Queen."

Lilith nodded and bowed her head slightly in thanks. Then she paused to listen. In the dead silence of the castle, I could hear some sort of commotion behind the blackened door. The sounds were muffled by the heavy wood, but it was clear there was a titanic struggle going on behind that door. A huge black iron padlock, the size of my hand, hung open on the door handle.

Lilith turned to Thalia. "Sounds like quite the party."

"Savannah** did a great job. We could use a few more." Thalia stared at me.

~~

** see Mated for Life, Chapter 2 for background!

~~

Lilith snorted. "Don't worry. After the revolution, we'll have dungeons full of playrooms. Earth will soon be ours once again."

Lilith grasped the heavy iron door handle and raised the lever lock free of the latch. She leaned into the door and swung it open. It made no sound.

The shouting inside reached crescendo levels. The room was a huge stone chamber, at least thirty feet wide and easily as deep. It was slightly better lit than the hallways, with free standing burning braziers, and many torches lining the walls. There was only one piece of furniture in the room - an enormous oaken bed, twice as large on each dimension as any I had ever seen.

There was ferocious mayhem underway on the bed. One man was in the center of a maelstrom of six mostly-naked Succubi. He was being violently raped in every way imaginable.

The man was encased entirely in near-transparent glossy nylon. His hands, feet, even his entire head and face were enveloped in the nylon. It was so tight it was as if his skin were actually made of the glossy material.

The bed itself appeared to be alive. Dozens of silky tentacles were wrapped around the man's limbs, spreading them apart and holding him exactly how the Succubi wanted him so they could most efficiently rape his every orifice.

No part of him actually touched the bed. He lay face down upon two Succubi, his cock apparently buried inside one of them. Two Fems were behind him, taking turns ramming a huge glistening dildo up his ass. They interlocked their hands and tails with the Fems on the bottom as they pushed and pulled the massive rod deeply in and out of his rear orifice. Another Fem lay on the torso of the one he was fucking and had her legs wrapped around his neck. His face was buried deeply into her cunt and he was eagerly pleasuring her. With every inward stroke of the dildo, the man's dick was thrust into the Fem on the bottom, and his face thrust deeper into the pussy of the third. The demons were all working together to get the rhythm just right to maximize their pleasure. They were screaming at him, barking orders to push, to suck, to take it harder. Those Fems who weren't currently being serviced were acting as power assistants, pushing and pulling, driving the action harder and faster and deeper. One of them had her tail deeply embedded in the ass of the Succubus driving the dildo.

Looking more closely, I noticed each of the man's hands were buried in a Succubus cunt. Each Fem grasped an arm and drove it repeatedly in and out of her pussy, fucking his hands.

When any of the Fems came, she went absolutely kinetic and the whole cluster of them helped her. They vibrated and pumped and squeezed every last drop of orgasm out of her violently spasming body. This excitement inevitably led to another Fem orgasming, then another, and another.

The kinetic ball of flesh was rolling and throbbing and undulating. There wasn't actually much the man could do, and I guessed he was a mostly passive player in this melee.

But then he came inside the bottom Succubus.

His guttural full-throated scream filled the torchlit room in rasping, repeated gasps. Over and over he shrieked as the Succubi who were both fucking and pegging him seemed to take energy from his orgasm, driving him harder and harder maximize the power of his cum.

Those Fems immediately came too, and this led to a wild orgasmic cycle around the gang of Succubi clustered around and affixed to the nylon-encased man. Succubi tails whipped back and forth, and in and out of Succubi cunts and asses. Even the support Fems joined in the cycle of cumming, the cluster-ball of human and Succubi flesh throbbing and pulsing and squirming in screaming ecstasy.

At last the orgy of flesh subsided in their spasms and calmed. But only for a moment.

The Fems began a viscous battle for position. I began to see this was no friendly orgy. This was a rough-and-tumble brutal gang bang, where the victors got the prime positions, the most sought-after being on the bottom with their cunt impaled on the man's cock. The next-favored position seemed to be on top in the rear, driving some giant, oily, ribbed dildo up his ass while the driving Fems tickled her clit with the rear end of the dildo. One Fem appeared to vie for the position on the upper end where the man was forced to eat her pussy to her oblivion.

During the fight, I did get a glimpse at the prize the Succubi so desperately fought for. The man's cock was sheathed in glossy nylon. It was absolutely stupendous - at least sixteen inches long and inches thick. It was rock hard erect, and the nylon encompassing it was completely dry.

When the battle for position was won, and the winning Fem had fully impaled herself on the monstrous dick, the cycle of thrusting began again. But of course I imagined the man would now be done, for no man could cum that hard only a few minutes ago and be ready to go anew.

But I was wrong. Within five or six minutes by my estimate, the whole cycle ran from start to finish again, and the nylon man came as hard as before, and just as long and loud, with gasping, gulping shrieks.

And the battle for position was once more fought, and the cycle began yet again. This time the man appeared to be interested in one of the Succubi in particular, a beauteous creature with a wild red mane and flaming eyes. She too was being restrained by the nylon tentacles, her arms and legs held away from her body while another tentacle appeared ready to plunge into her roiling hole. Sensing an opportunity, he dove upon her and thrust his mammoth cock into her, sliding it right to its base. The Fem took it all with screaming delight. Instantly, she wrapped her body around the man and began pumping an orgasm out of the both of them with a frenzied, carnal lust. They both managed to cum in less than a minute and their wild spasming orgasm lasted easily four minutes more.