Nylon Conquest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I was given no chance to give it what it needed, of course. Lilith barked out another order.

"Bind him."

The Fems lashed me to the rack. I was cuffed at the ankles; my arms were at my side, out from my body a few inches. The women secured my wrists and placed leather straps under my armpits and over my shoulders. A wide leather band was stretched around my head from ear to ear so that I could not turn my head even an iota. Finally, a waist strap was pulled around my midsection, plus one around each of my thighs, just above my knees. They were securely locked into place. I was completely immobile.

Helpless.

The milky Philter had already made me woozy. Mists clouded my vision, yet focus on my immediate surroundings intensified to manic proportions. My entire world was encased in a bubble, just inches around my body. Every touch, every tiny breath of air became magnified a hundred-fold. I felt as though the touch of a feather would bring unbearable agony. Briefly I wondered if the same intensity had invaded my cock.

"Return to your stations." Lilith's orders were followed without hesitation. She stood at my side and surveyed the chamber. Satisfied, she turned to me and released a mechanism on my rack. The table was now free to move in three dimensions. She swung it such that I was erect in a standing position. She slammed home a bolt, locking me vertical. The metal on metal echoed briefly around the silent stone walls. Lilith stood before me, her hands on her hips, and stared down into my eyes. Firelight flickered and danced off her cheeks and merged with the red-hot glow of her eyes. I could detect no emotion in her. She simply studied my face, as if assessing my readiness. I did my very best to stare back with strength and determination.

Satisfied, Lilith addressed her Coven, pivoting to each segment as she spoke. "This man has been readied. He has passed the initial rituals Aphrodite set out for induction to our Coven. Each of you carries a portion of the essence of Aphrodite. You shall pass a portion of this to the Incubus through your milk. In this way, Aphrodite will live on in our hearts, our sex, and our bodies. The essence of Aphrodite will be propagated throughout the world of men.

"May the Incubus have strength to receive the Essence of Aphrodite."

She turned to me. "The Essence of Aphrodite is the greatest power in the Universe. Never has such female power been successfully transferred to a man. Never has a man even attempted to absorb the pure essence of the most powerful female in the universe.

"Female power overwhelms the male. It has always been so. With the power of Aphrodite coursing through your blood, we cannot know the effects on your male body and your mind. Such female power may well be too much for you. You may not survive.

"And so, I give you choice. You must decide now, and your decision is irrevocable. Receive the Essence of Aphrodite, accept she power of the female to your blood, your body, and your soul. The result we cannot predict, but legend has it you will embark on one of only two possible courses.

"One. The Essence of Aphrodite bestows upon you the greatest male sexual power in the universe. You shall become the near equal of the Fem. You shall spread Aphrodite's seed throughout the land and every Succubus on Earth and on Subus will take your seed. You will be granted life long lasting. Over the centuries, the Succubi of two planets will eagerly and joyfully join with you, to at last procreate our race of warrior women throughout the universe."

Wow. If my life on Earth as I know it is over, that sounded pretty good to me.

"However," continued Lilith, "there is another possible outcome.

"Two. You accept the risk that your body and / or your mind may be utterly overwhelmed by the power of the female essence. You may not survive. Or worse, much worse than death, your brain will be broken utterly, you will be reduced to a mindless, babbling, horny fool, good for nothing but slave labor at the whim of the Fem, entirely subservient under the brutal and unrelenting oversight of your cruel Succubi slave mistresses, for whom you desperately lust even as they mercilessly lay the whip to your quivering body by day, then confine you by night, alone in your damp, stone prison cell, Aphrodite's Essence consuming you with overwhelming carnal lust, a useless puddle of horny, needy flesh, as you stroke your endlessly hard cock, masturbating long into the night, cumming and spurting by your own hand over and over and over, haunted and driven by visions of the perfect bodies of your glorious and cruel Succubi mistresses."

That didn't sound so good. "But won't my body change? With so much of the feminine coursing through my veins, won't I gain the physical attributes of a woman? Like a man who infuses estrogen into his body, won't I grow breasts, lose my hair, my muscles?"

That made her laugh. She faced me, her hands defiantly on her hips. Her body rippled with long, lean muscle. "Do you see weakness here? Do I lack hair? Do I lack strength? Do you not see these powerful limbs which could break your puny male body into small pieces?

"The Essence of Aphrodite is so much more than the physical embodiment of the Earthly woman. It is power, coursing through your body and your soul, it is wisdom founded through millennia of honing our minds and our bodies to ultimate perfection. The Essence of Aphrodite is lightning itself, liquified and infused in your blood. It is the most powerful force in the universe, save only for the stars themselves."

Lilith paused, sensing my indecision.

"There is, however, a second option. Reject the Essence of Aphrodite. If you reject this trial, you will be handed over to the Silken shapeshifters for trial and possible symbiosis. They have expressed a great interest in you. But I warn you, if the Silken ultimately reject you, if you are not mentally or physically compatible, the milking pens of Subus will be your fate. Between long days of forced hard labor, you will be lashed daily to an iron rack in a desolate barn alongside thousands of other male captives. Your sex will be inserted into the milking pumps, and your seed will be regularly extracted and sold in the Succubi markets. So long as you meet both labor and sperm production, your Succubi mistresses will be gentle with the whip and generous with your grain and water. Aphrodite has ordained this path, and even as Queen, I cannot defy her wishes."

Sweet Lilith. Truly a fate worse than death.

So. My choices were stark.

Accept the ritual. If I pass, I achieve eternal life fucking the most gorgeous females in the Universe. If I fail, I will be thrown into the slave labor camps, under the whip by day, helplessly horny and pitifully masturbating alone in a dark cell, long into the night.

And if I reject that path, I have a chance at being encased in an alien body, to be raped and forced to cum for all time by legions of horny Succubi warriors. But if I am not compatible with the Silken, I'll do slave labor by day, then nightly I'll be lashed to a metal rack alongside countless other hapless men, milked by a vibrating vacuum pump until spent and useless.

Eternal Ecstasy or Eternal Hell.

Lilith, Queen of the Succubi, awaited my decision.

***

Author's Note - Lilith, Queen of the Ancient Succubi Order is executing her plans to end the rule of men on planet Earth. Our hero has a very consequential decision to make. See what happens next in Nylon Conquest - Chapter Six.