All Comments on 'Nylon Foot Rub: A Nerd Falls'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

CAN’T wait for the rest!!!!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Highly arousing!

I loved this story! Female feet are my weakness. I wish I could lick Amber's feet (if she's at least 18). And you know how I lust after yours, Jasmine. Wonderful story. Five stars.

rnebularrnebularover 4 years ago
Nice hot little number

This really worked well, and was definitely a nice hot little story. The nerd getting her pussy rubbed by the cheerleader was told well, thank you!

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago

Holy wow! That was insanely hot! Excellent work.

Also... I wonder if Amber the cheerleader was in Amber Nolan's English class, learning things other than high school English. 😄

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great buildup

enjoyed this brief story. Good build up to the nerd's orgasm. Great that you didn't rely on excessive, repetitive sex to reach the story's peak.

RastanuraRastanuraover 4 years ago
Early

I want my Christmas present early from the slut.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 4 years ago
Very, very Hot!

Looking forward to the next part!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
OneAuthor

I noticed the "Amber" name and the foot play too but didn't mention it. I thought it was just a coincidence. Was it, Jasmine? Only you know. We'd like to know. Will you tell us?

daddydick89daddydick89over 4 years ago
Holy fuck

Who knew that such a short story could make me cum so hard

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 4 years agoAuthor
Note

Hi

I have no idea what the Amber Nolan reference is actually. I just see Amber as a cheerleader name.

PaulplaysPaulplaysover 4 years ago
Wow! Erotic and delicious!

Powerful and intensely erotic! Thanks! Want to see what happens next....

pjw7326pjw7326over 4 years ago
love your stories

i think this could be the start of a great gold digger reverse story , where the cheerleader seduced Amber because she knows Amber is going to be rich , so they even eventually get married and everything lol so instead of a nerd guy the cheerleader targeted A girl instead . and all of the other cheerleaders marry Ambers friends as well lol

burrito54burrito54over 4 years ago
awesome

what a great story was hoping for more but in no time the end appeared. Hoping there will be more and hopefly a bit longer. keep up your awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

Ahh Silk Stocking Lover that was a story. Good to have the old you back again writing. How about at the coffee shop next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
incredible

Your stories are amazing. Do you come up with all of them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked this story very much however, you really could have added more chapters to include the four nerd girls servicing all the cheerleaders naked and crawling around begging to lick sweet pussy. Please add more with your unique talent for writing these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How is this not sexual assault? Was the first touch asked for? Did it stop when she said no? Change Amber to Alan and make him a jock and someone is going to jail. Are lesbians not capable of rape or are they above the law? Before you react, the author called it a sexual assault in the story. Her words not mine.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

400. I really liked this story. Not only do I love girls, but I love their feelings. And I love their wetness and what makes them wet. See - you can tell exciting stories in less than one full page. Too bad we have no continuation of the indoctrination that begins a new lifestyle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...