Nylon Stocking Cuckoldress Dates

Story Info
Cheating Wife in Nylon Stockings dates, cuckolds her husband.
7.5k words
4.29
124.9k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlb195114
rlb195114
25 Followers

My name is Rich and my wife's name is Lori; we live in a small town outside of Syracuse NY. Some parts of this are really true in Part II - the early years at the beginning of our cuckold adventures. Of course a lot of fantasy written it as well. I am a voyeur cuckold with an emphasis on nylon stockings in my cuckold and voyeur fetish. Alas we divorced some time ago but it was great as this went on for quite a while when we were married. Oh -- and the pictures -- they are real -- ours. Enjoy and feel free to send me comments via my profile

PART 1

The Fantasy BEGINS. When I got home from work my daughter said my wife Lori was in the bedroom getting dressed to go out with the girls from work. I found this odd as usually she tells me when she has plans for a girl's night out. We live in a small town just outside of Syracuse NY.

I peeked thru the keyhole of the French doors to our bedroom (yes we really have one) and saw my wife standing in a pair of high cut white satin ruffled panties and a very lacy matching bra. What really shocked me was when I saw her put on a black lacy garterbelt and a pair of ultra sheer black nylons I purchased for her a couple of weeks ago.

I got extremely excited watching her pull the nylons up her legs and attaching them to the garters. I backed away from the door and went down to the kitchen and waited. When she came down she told me she was going out with the girls. I figured something was up as she would normally would wear pantyhose when having a girl's night out. Did she have a date and not going to tell me about it? In our cuckolding I always knew what was going on and when -- was she about to actually cheat on me?

She had on a button up the front dress and a pair of 4 inch black spike heels. My wife loves to show off her legs and usually wears nylons and garters when we go out together as it really turns me on to see guys and sometimes girls checking out her legs knowing they are getting a glimpse of her nylon tops.

I've known for a while that some guy had been coming on to her at work as she told me about him and even said she had teased him a little but nothing more. There is no doubt in my mind that she is seeing him tonight and will probably be getting her beautiful silky nylon covered legs felt up and fool around.

Before I go on I would like to give the readers a little background. My wife is a petite woman with absolutely beautiful legs. She almost always wears nylons and garters even to work but always when we go out.

She knows it turns me on immensely when guys are checking out her legs and getting a glimpse of her nylon tops and garters. I am devout nylons and garters leg man as well as an upskirt voyeur; have been this way all my life as far back as I can remember to puberty. She also gets very turned on by this as it makes her feel sexy and she gets turned on knowing she is turning them on. She is very selective about her nylons and only wears very sheer, silky, and shiny nylons, sometimes real fully fashioned ones. I LOVE seamed nylons -- brings me back to when I was young. Very often when we go out she will wear seamed nylons as she knows that they are my favorite and will definitely catch a man's (and sometimes a woman's) eye.

PART II (This next part is mostly true by the way).

Up until several years ago she occasionally dated some guys we knew or she had met out when she was out with her friends and this was done with my full knowledge and I knew when she was going out in other words she never actually cheated on me. On these occasions she would usually make quite a show about getting ready and tell me about her plans on fucking and sucking them and teasing them with her nyloned legs. When she would get home she would tell me all about the evening which would get me very turned on and lead to some incredible sex even though she was usually exhausted from her night of fucking. On several occasions she would make a date to have them come over telling them I would be out for the evening. Our garage is attached to the house with the house door opening half way between the kitchen and living room. I had built myself a closet to the right of the door about 8L by 4W that was right behind the living room wall. This was my "tool" room; it was actually my voyeur room to the living room. I put a 24x18 inch framed 2 way mirror on the living room wall and this gave me a perfect view straight in the living room and to the left side where the couch was. I put a baby monitor on the china cabinet shelf and the receiver in my tool room. I could now hide in the house with a perfect view straight into the living room and to the left of it to the couch but not the right side of the room where the tv, recliner and bar was.

I would hide in the tool room and would get to watch and hear them fucking. Being a devout voyeur as well as a cuckold this setup more than fulfilled these intense desires and fantasies of mine and she was totally into it. (For the reader YES I really did make and have this setup). After a few years of her going out and cuckolding me, having to stay home waiting and imagining what they were doing, and then have her come home and tell me all about it and tease me I needed more and more of it. I especially enjoyed watching them make out on the couch while they felt her nyloned legs and then watching their cocks sliding in and out of her pussy while their hands would be sliding up and down her nyloned legs. Incidentally, my wife gets very turned by having her legs felt up and says it especially turns her on to have them felt up through her nylon stockings and have them getting stroked while she is getting fucked and having me or her lover tell her how much we enjoy the feeling and sight of her nylon covered legs.

Usually on these evenings I would get so turned on that I would stroke my cock while watching them and try to time my cumming off at the same time as him or her. This would usually lead to many pleasurable nights of extremely hot sex afterwards while she would tell me how much she enjoyed his big hard cock and fucking him, sometimes making believe I was him, calling out his name as if I was him and reliving the actual fuck.

On the nights she would date she would come home, tell me all about it and describe every detail on how, where and what she did, usually making me masturbate in front of her while she put on a leg show of smoothing and straightening her nylons

and described the evening of teasing, making out and fucking. This would drive me nuts and she knew it because I get extremely excited and turned on by watching a woman putting on and straightening out her nylons.

Usually when we go out for an evening she will make an extremely long and sexy exhibition of putting on her nylons knowing how turned on I get by it.

Somehow we kind of dropped out of the scene several years ago due to the normal everyday living stresses but she has always continued to do some flashing when we go out. Several months ago I asked her if she would consider going out again occasionally and maybe find a guy who would be a leg man and be turned on by her nylons and legs as much as I am. Much to my surprise she agreed and we would go out to clubs hoping that maybe some guy would hit on her and see what happened. On several occasions she would go out by herself and would get hit on but nothing ever developed from it for one reason or another. Needless to say this did not do a hell of a lot for her ego. I am really surprised by this as she really is an extremely attractive and classy looking woman. There would always be lots of guys looking but never what she was looking for as she puts it. I told her that not to be discouraged as there lots of decent classy clubs in the Syracuse area so it is just a matter of the right place at the right time.

I asked her about the guys where she works but she says they are so uptight about sexual harassment that they definitely take lots of looks but that is all. (yes she often wears nylons and garters to work sometimes but is very discreet). She does this for my benefit more than anything else because she knows I get turned on knowing she is dressed this way although she never wears the seamed ones; those are kept for our evenings out.

Part III -- Back to the Fantasy in Part I

Now to get back to last night. When she came home about Midnight she sat on the couch and proceeded to tell me about her evening out which confirmed my earlier suspicions although she really did not know I suspected anything. After she came in she put her high heeled foot on the on the couch letting her dress ride up in the process until the tops of her nylons showed.

She then proceeded to slowly smooth her nylons up her legs, very slowly, and smiling at me very demurely said, "I know I told you I was going out with the girls tonight but actually I had a date and I had a reaaaaaaal good time," all the while running her hands up and down her nylons.. By this time I was getting really turned on and started to rub my cock through my pants. She really enjoys watching me do this knowing how turned on I am getting. She related the story as follows:

Apparently, there is a sales rep named James who delivers to the

company where she works as a secretary receptionist. She said that she was keenly aware that he would really take in an eye full of her legs whenever he came to the company even to the point of staring.

She said that the obvious ogling made her feelvery flattered. She even told me that she "accidently" showed him a hint of her stocking tops one day when she swiveled in her chair in front of him. Finally about three weeks ago he got up the courage to ask her out and she told him she would think about it. Last week when he went to her company on a call they made a date for last night and unlike in our earlier years she did not tell me about it but actually was intent on doing it on the sly even to the point of telling me she was going out for a night with the girls. "Isn't this what you have always wanted my cuckold husband; to have me be a cheating hotwife". Unlike all these years knowing when I was going out and cuckolding you or bringing a bull home for you to watch me with him from your peep room". "Am I right? Isn't this what you have wanted all these years, for me to actually cheat on you?" "Yes Lori, oh yes." Oh my God it is the ultimate cuckolding of me. I was more turned on than I think I have ever been knowing this even though I did suspect it.

He did not know she was married as she seldom wears her rings in order avoid discouraging any possibilities. All the while she is running her hands up and down her nylons and smiling at me.

D:\Documents\Photos\9-7Night\DCP_0893.JPG

They met at the Destiny Mall parking lot and she told me that

when she got in his car she made sure that he got a brief glimpse of her nylon tops and garters. They went out for drinks and appetizers to Grimaldi's restaurant in Syracuse and on the way over she told me that he couldn't keep his eyes off her legs but never once touched her and behaved like a gentleman. She said that he was really trying hard not to stare and be obvious. Knowing this she said that she allowed her skirt to ride up just enough so the lighter band at the top of her nylons showed just a little bit beyond the hem of her dress.

Upon arriving at the restaurant he opened the car door for her and she said that she knew that he would be getting an eyeful when she got out letting the tops of her nylons and garter tabs show when she got out making an overt display of her nyloned legs.

C:\Users\clayton\Desktop\Liter Photos\edgevi-vi.jpe

They sat a table and she sat to his side instead of across from him. She told me that she was able to kind of twist to the side in her chair so that if he looked down he would see her knees and slightly beyond. Being a public place she said that she was careful not to show too much but knew that the lighter part of the tops of her nylons was showing at the split in the front of her dress just below the last button when she crossed her legs. According to my wife they spent about an hour and a half there and she had 3 glasses of wine along with assorted munchies. She said that the conversation was general in nature until after the second glass he finally got some courage up and told her she was a really attractive woman and had really sexy legs and loved the fact she was wearing nylons and garters.

She told me that at this point he put his hand on her knee and caressed it momentarily through her nylons. She didn't stop him and he only felt her knees and lower thigh and legs briefly since they were in public. She said that he did this several times more during the rest of their stay. She also said it was obvious by now he was a Nyloned Leg Lover. She said that she told him that she thought he was also good looking and was flattered by his attention and glad that he had asked her out.

During the conversation he asked her if she was married and she told him that she was but that we had an open marriage (which we obviously do). She told him that she used to date years ago and cuckold me and I always knew when she did and didn't cheat as a hot wife, but that I did not know she was on a date tonight and that I thought she was out with the girls tonight. She said she told him that she wanted to actually cheat on me as a cuckold. As far as she knew I really did not know about it. He related that he was divorced 7 years and was 37 years old. He asked how old she was and she told him she was 47. She said he was stunned and told her no way, she looked 30 which she said really flattered her. She asked him about the divorce and what happened. He told her it was because exactly of how she was dressed tonight. He said he loved women in nylons and garters like her and it was a sore point in their marriage. He had this fetish for women in nylons for as far back as he could remember in his boyhood. He said his Ex would only wear pantyhose and that nylons and garters were for hookers and whores. He said that over the years he tried and tried to get her to dress for him and she absolutely would not no matter how much he tried to tell her how much he wanted her to do it to please him sexually. It became a real issue leading to many arguments. This led to other friction in the marriage and finally after 6 years of marriage it just fell apart.

They left the restaurant and she said that between the wine, attention, and subtle feeling up of her legs, and the sexual atmosphere she felt developing, she was getting quite turned on.

She also told me that knowing how much he was getting turned on by her subtle teasing and her allowing him to touch her legs also made her feel very sexy. When she got in the car she related that any nervousness she had earlier (and she said that she did have some) was gone and she felt much more at ease. She said that she sat with her legs crossed and allowed the front of her dress to fall open showing the full top of her black nylons and the garter tab on the top leg. Before he even started up the car he reached over and stroked her legs all around the top of her nylons, lightly down her thighs to her knees and back up to her nylon tops again for about 2 or 3 minutes. He then leaned over and kissed her quite passionately all the while feeling up her legs. She said that during the kiss

she lightly stroked his thigh and felt for his cock through his

pants. She said his cock felt huge in his pants and that he was extremely aroused and quite hard which really turned her on. She said that as he was feeling up her legs he was kissing her neck and kissing her very passionately, lightly brushing his tongue lightly over her lips. When they broke off the kiss he point blankly asked her if she would like to get a hotel room.

While she was relating all this to me I was by now stroking my own cock and reveling in total sexual ecstasy in what she had been telling me so far. It was all I could do to keep from cumming and more than once I had to stop just to calm down so I could prolong it. When she told me about his asking to go to a hotel she said she thought of saying no but also was really turned on by his hot and passionate kissing while lightly feeling up her nylon stocking legs. Remember that all the while

she was telling me about the evening she was giving me an incredible teasing show with her nylons and garters such as smoothing them up very slowly, crossing and uncrossing her legs, and pulling her dress up then down then slowly raising it again.

She knows this drives me crazy and even made a point to imitate the scene in the car and tell me how she sat and how much she showed in the car to give me as much perspective of what had happened as possible. I particularly enjoy it when she does this as it allows me to feel as if I had been watching the whole thing.

The anticipation of her answer was killing me and she knew it. She said that she momentarily thought about saying no and had only intended to have some really heavy teasing, making out, and feeling up when she had left the house and maybe just giving him a nice hand job as she really didn't know if she wanted to have sex with him. She then told me that she was so turned on by that point that she decided to go for it. My mind was reeling as I still couldn't believe what I was hearing. Right after he asked her to go to a hotel she said that upon deciding to say yes she slowly smoothed her nylons up her legs from the ankles to the garters (demonstrating how she did it for me). She said that she leaned over and gave him a long, passionate kiss and said yes. I was a bit shocked and turned on at the same time because she had never actually cheated on me before.

I asked her to kiss me like she kissed him and she got up off the couch walked over to me and kissed me very long and sensually. She was driving me out of my mind. I couldn't stand it anymore and asked her to come into the bedroom. I told her I needed to fuck her real bad and that she had me turned on to the point I couldn't stand it anymore. In times past this would be an automatic as she knew that she had me worked up to the point where both of us were just too excited. Much to my incredible surprise she said no. She said that it was late (by this time about 1 AM), she had to work in the morning, and smiling very seductively said that she had already been fucked twice and was somewhat sore. "TWICE, I said to her? Was he good? Did he make you cum?" She talked almost in a whisper and said, "Yes, he fucked me twice and he was really good and he did more than just that".

She said that he had a really big, hard cock, and made her cum many many times and that that was not all. She knows I really enjoy it when she talks like this and she uses it to her advantage to heighten the moment. Then she said, "I want you to just sit back and enjoy this but I really don't want anymore tonight."

rlb195114
rlb195114
25 Followers
12