All Comments on 'Nylon Stocking Cuckoldress Dates'

by rlb195114

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pissed away your chance to make a good introduction. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First picture ruined it. The rest f the pictures just made it worse. Did you really have to post pictures of your grandmother? Man, that's gruesome. That was brutal.

jonboy1985jonboy1985over 2 years ago

That is just amazing more please and the pics make it so much better

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In the past I have admired your stories and art work. This story is average at best and the art work poor. Also I know silk stockings is your thing but you are now obsessing on it to the point that it's boring.

Hope you get back on track.

cdbrittany4bbccdbrittany4bbcover 2 years ago

Ignore those negative comnents, if you love stockings write about them, and the photos were a great addition. And she does have nice legs

LovetospankLovetospankover 2 years ago

fantastic story from start to finish

BiGuyNextDoorBiGuyNextDoorover 2 years ago

Loved it. My biggest turn on is mature women in hosiery. The cuckold slant is just icing on the top. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice! She was a good cuckoldress, wasn’t she?

Thanks for the pics. Can you share any of her with a bull?

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

Brilliant this is true cuckolding!!! How I envy you!! Lovely pics of your mature wife in stockings!! Please show her with bull!!

KevstaKevstaover 2 years ago

Brilliant story - and the illustrations were a magnificent addition. As a leg and stocking lover, both the story and pictures went together well. I do love a woman in stockings, the odd glimpse of stocking tops and knickers, thank you for this! Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, well illustrated by a sexy lady. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you! I first read this online 20 or so years ago although it was posted in separate parts - I’m dying to know if you originally posted it! I loved the details of the stocking tops. Super great.

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

Thank you for a sexy and sensual story. I found the story to be Titillating. I only wish I could write a story, whether true or in my imagination. Thanks for sharing your awesome story and the sexy pics of whom I gather is your partner and not your wife, unless you do actually have that kind of relationship. Lucky You if you have, to have your wife give you the full details of what went on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story I only wish my wife would go get fucked by a huge dick and tell me about it. I know she would love it if she tried it. The only thing that would have made this better was some pictures of actually getting fucked and getting stretched out by a big cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What I find both sad and ironic is you say we divorced. There in lays the problem with these kind of relationships. In most cases they are bound to end in divorce. Either she falls in love with someone else or the husband is to jealous and it falls apart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why did you stop? Write more about cuckold relationships, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot and sexy, but I see trouble on the horizon. It’s a great tale, if true even better, and the very long sentences kind of give it a very passionate “real” feeling for me too.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ugly pictures of fat wife, ugly clothes, ugly shoes - make for an ugly, unbelievable story, smacking of pure escapism, denial and wishful thinking by hubby.

notuniquenotuniquealmost 2 years ago

Fabulous story. A fetish for nylons and cuckolding go together so well. More please. More!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

not the way cuckolding should go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excelllent! A woman who dresses right and a man who sees it happen. More!

buckshots6buckshots611 months ago

Love a horny woman in nylons and a garter belt!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. With my encouragement my wife has cuckolded me from early in our relationship. I myself love to see a woman in fully fashioned nylons and a garter belt and part of little game is that she wears them most of the time we are out. I love the reaction of other men when they notice. I insist on keeping her vagina completely shaved. It adds to my arousal when she goes on a date and tells me how much her lover enjoyed he appearance.

lucy_sometimeslucy_sometimes3 months ago

5 stars.

Filthy. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrlb195114@rlb195114
I am a male who has always had a fetish for women in real nylon stockings. It goes back as far as I can remember as a kid. Watching a woman put on or fixing her nylons, peeking up skirts and dresses, voyeur, and after I got married being a cuckold with emphasis on my wife we...