Nylon Stocking Cuckoldress Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was somewhat of a departure from the norm as usually this would have led to some really wild sex at this point.

I also found the part about cumming many many times also a big surprise as usually after a couple or three (on a good night) orgasms she truly doesn't want anymore and says she finds any further play down there to be actually somewhat uncomfortable or as she puts it, "it doesn't feel good anymore." I have always been somewhat put off by this trait in her and could never quite understand it although I have learned to live with it. I immediately figured that she must have been incredibly turned on to allow herself to be fucked twice AND cum so many times.

I asked her where they went and she said that they drove to the Super 8 by the Turning Stone Casino with him feeling up and

stroking her legs and garters all the way up the thruway, telling her how sexy her nyloned legs felt, to the Verona exit and her putting on quite a nyloned leg show for him on the way and occasionally stroking his cock through his pants. She then told me again that she was really hoping to make him come in his pants.

She has done this to me many times and has told me that it really turns her on and makes her feel really sexy to know that she can get me so excited and turned on that I lose control and cum in my pants. She said that it really would have been fun if she could have done that to him. I think it gives her a sense of sexual power and control to be able to do this.

She then described in minute detail the rest of the evening with her date after checking into the hotel as follows: "When we got to the room he immediately gave me a long soft kiss right after we got in the door, pulled up my dress, and started stroking my ass, tracing my garters down to my stocking tops and feeling around the tops of my nylons while kissing me. His stroking and kissing really turned me on. I had him sit on the bed and watch me undress. I took off my dress and left everything else on. I then put my foot on the end of the bed and smoothed my nylons up from my ankles to my garters very slowly. (She then stood and put her foot on the coffee table and demonstrated again for me.)

She told me that while she was smoothing her nylons up she was saying things to him like, "Do you like my legs, do my nylons and garters turn you on, would you like to feel them up". (She knows that her saying this to another man really excites me. "After that I stood in front of him and didn't say a word. He immediately started running his hands up and down my legs and telling me how much he loved the feel of my silky nylons. He seemed to particularly enjoy feeling the tops of my nylons and garters."

I asked her not to leave out any details at all; as if she if she already didn't know this was what I wanted. "He then got on his knees in front of me and started kissing and licking my legs from my ankles to the tops of my nylons while stroking my legs up and down with his hands; and I was really getting turned on from this. I still had my slip on and he kept lifting it and looking at my legs, then he would drop it and do it all over again. He also started stroking my legs and ass through my slip."

I continued stroking my now aching cock just enough to keep from cumming and had precum oozing constantly. I wanted to cum so bad but wanted to wait. "Hmm my cucky husband, Your cock looks so very hard and I know how bad you want and need to cum but NO you wait and don't cum until I tell you."

She then continued; "I laid down on the bed with all my lingerie and heels on and watched him get undressed. While he was undressing I lifted my legs in the air and started smoothing up my nylons." (Again a demonstration where she lay back on the couch and showed me exactly what she did.) "He got in bed on his knees in front of me and took my panties off, pushed my slip up to my waist and started kissing and licking my pussy, while stroking my legs and it was incredible what he did to me. He ate my pussy for almost 30 minutes and I must have cum 9 or 10 times, (OH MY GOD, 9 or 10 times, never in my life with me) each time I came it was more intense than the previous one. Toward the end of his assault on my pussy with his lips and tongue he shoved one of his thick fingers right into my pussy at the exact moment I was having an orgasm. It was something nobody ever did before, not you my darling cuckold or any bull I have ever had. That orgasm was incredibly intense. My body exploded with pleasure like I had never experienced before. Every single fiber of my body just exploded and I was delirious with exploding and electric pleasure.

At that point I WANTED him to fuck me, I NEEDED him to fuck me real bad. I pleaded with him to fuck me. I begged him to fuck me I screamed FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEE NOW, I needed it that bad my darling cuckold husband.

He got up and took off his shorts and what I saw took my breath away and I gasped and my eyes opened wide. He had the biggest, the longest and thickest cock I had ever seen, Jesus he must have been 10 or 11 inches long. It made your cock look puny and pathetic by comparison." She was trying to humiliate me yet I became more turned on than I had ever been in my life. She was cuckolding me like she had never done before.

"What's the matter Rich, isn't this what you wanted, for me to be fucked by a big huge cock. What I now know, for the first time in my life, it is like to be fucked by a REAL man." I was now turned on by those words like I had never been turned on in my life. I was stroking my cock furiously, precum oozing out of it. The ultimate in cuckold humiliation yet intense pleasure by her words overwhelming me. My God where did she learn to cuckold me like this. In all our years of her cuckolding me she had never done it like this. Talked and taunted teased and humiliated me like this. It was as if a whole new cuckoldress had been born.

"When I saw the monster of a cock he had I gasped out loud and my eyes went wide and I was totally silent. I was excited and incredibly turned on yet apprehensive and somewhat scared at the same time by the thought of that big huge monster of a cock fucking me. He saw my fear and apprehension and he said to me" "Lori I figured you had never seen a cock like this so long and thick. Don't worry I will take it easy and be gentle -- at first -- then I am going to fuck your brains out." He was getting close to fucking me and I really wanted it, I was so turned on." For the most part I also believe that everything she was relating actually happened as she described it. She then continued, "He just pushed me back on the bed and stuck just the monstrous head of his cock in about an inch into my pussy. Ohh my God my darling I had never been stretched like that in my life. He then just stayed there just in the entrance of my pussy and started to fuck me slowly with him just past the entrance to my pussy, back and forth with long slow strokes. My darling cuckold the pleasure was incredible and immense; driving crazy with in ecstasy. It was as if my pussy was electrified with pleasure and that made me cum almost instantly.

He did this for a few minutes then drove his huge cock into me just a little bit more and repeated his slow steady fucking of me for a few minutes like that just like before -- again another intense orgasm.

He repeated this again, another inch or so for a few minutes and another sweeping orgasm overcame me then he said; "Well Lori, my hot sexy married slut, how do you like it so far, my big cock slowly fucking you like this, are you getting used to it. Your moaning getting louder with each stroke tells me you are." "He then after about getting about half way in he drove his huge cock deep into my pussy with one deep hard thrust. I gasped then I screamed out 'Jesus, oh my God you are splitting me in two with that huge cock." "He lifted my legs in the air and started feeling up my legs from my feet all the way up to the tops of my nylons. He started fucking me real hard thrusting in and out furiously running his hands up and down my nylons on both legs especially feeling around the tops of my nylons. He kept saying things like, "Lori your legs are driving me crazy, so sexy in your silky sheer shiny nylons; I love feeling a woman's legs in nylon stockings while fucking her." He then let go of my legs bent down while his cock was deep inside me and lightly kissed and licked my neck. That drove me over the top and I had the most incredible intense orgasm that never seemed to end"

"Rich would you like to see my pussy that just got fucked by another cock earlier?" She spread her legs, and pulled up her dress, I could see dried cum stains on the front of her panties and then noticed the cum stains on her nylon tops on one leg. She then pulled her panties to one side and showed me her pussy; she was teasing me mercilessly and obviously enjoying it.

"While he was fucking me I wrapped my legs around his back and stroked his sides and ass with my stockinged legs. He kept moaning and telling me how good it felt. I knew how turned on he was and stroked his sides with my fingertips very lightly like I do to you." She knows that very light stroking on my body with her fingertips drives me wild and also knows that my knowing of her doing this special thing to another man would drive me wild. "I wanted him to cum real bad so I told him to 'fuck me, fuck me hard feel my nyloned legs, stroke them lightly that turns me on so much, I love it'.

He lifted one of my legs straight up in the air again and started running his hands up and down my nylons. He was moaning and started saying things like 'oh fuck, oh shit, nylons, such sexy legs' and things like that. He fucked me for about 30 minutes and I came over over and over, each one stronger than the other. I moaned out real loud and kept telling to fuck me hard and fast hoping he would cum. A few minutes later he said 'oh fuck, oh shit, ohhhhh I'm CUMMING real loud' and came while pounding my pussy real hard." This took me to another huge orgasm right at that moment.

I asked her what happened next and she said that they just lay there for a while as he continued stroking her legs, and they kissed. I asked her if she French kissed him and she said, "Of course, especially while he was fucking me." I could just picture him fucking her, running his hands up and down her nyloned legs and the two of them French kissing and stroking each other. I asked her if she would French Kiss me the way she French Kissed him. She came over to me, smiled, then grabbed the back of my head and forcefully pulled me to her lips. She then drove her tongue into my mouth and started licking my tongue. I became overwhelmed with lust, she had never kissed me like that and with such intensity. She said that he started kissing her all over and emphasized the words ALL OVER. I asked her what she meant and asked her if he kissed her on her ass. She said yes. I asked her if he kissed her right on her asshole and again she said yes. I was really surprised by this as this was something she had never let me even do. She even told me it felt really good and he was making her horny again and she was getting really turned on again by his kissing and stroking her nyloned legs. She told me she started caressing and stroking his cock and he became hard again almost immediately.

What she told me happened next I still can't believe I heard.

She said he asked if he could fuck her doggy style. This is something else we rarely do and when she told me she said ok, I damn near came right then. She said she laid face down on the bed and he said "no I have a better idea". He asked her to kneel and bend over the side of the bed and she said she did with her ass exposed completely to him. (I still can't believe she did this as she is somewhat modest and sensitive about doing something like this, something so brazenly lewd and lascivious.)

She then told me that he then reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy with one hand while stroking her nylons and garters paying particular attention to the silky tops of her nylons and garter tabs, and also her back through her silky black slip with the other hand. She said that this really turned her on again especially when he leaned over and started kissing her neck. She said that she almost came again just from all of this. I found this incredible knowing she could let herself go into this level of sexual hysteria.

She said that when she was really wet he took his cock and slowly, very slowly put it in her pussy from behind and started slowly fucking her. I could tell she was getting turned on telling me all about this and knew she must have really enjoyed it by the way she was telling me about it. She told me that she was really getting super turned on and started moaning and asking him to fuck her harder but he wouldn't; almost as if he was teasing her with his cock.

She said that she started cumming and was moaning very loudly as he really had her turned on into a sexual frenzy. (Here is the kicker) Just as she started loudly cumming he took his finger and put it in her ass just a little way and started slowly finger fucking her ass. This was something I can assure you she had never let me do to her even though I had begged her to let me many times over the years. I just couldn't believe she let this guy do it to her, something she had never let me do, yet even with that I found it extremely sexy and exciting. My sexy wife letting this guy do this to her while she was all dressed up in her most sexy nylons, garters and lingerie and actually enjoying it to boot. I asked her if she really enjoyed having him finger her ass and she said, "yes and it felt really REALLY good. He is really good at it, reaaaaly good.

She then told me that in just a few minutes of getting fucked this way she had another extremely intense orgasm that was absolutely incredible unlike anything she had ever experienced before. She said that after she came he continued fucking and stroking her for about 10 more minutes and she told me she begged him to come. She then said that he started pounding her from behind really hard, was moaning and started again stroking her legs at the tops of her nylons and tracing her garters. She said that she was getting quite sore by this time so started saying things like, "yes, stroke my legs, feel my nylons, oh it feels so fucking good, fuck me, fuck me."

She knows that most men really enjoy a woman talking like this. She said that to her surprise he pulled out, flipped her on her back and aimed his cock toward the tops of her nylons stroking it furiously. She said she told him; "that's it cum James, shoot your hot cum all over my sexy nylons." He then said, "Oh Lori, you sweet hot married slut, here it comes, I'm cumming all over your nyloned legs --ARGGGGGGG CUMMING"

She said that they laid down and kissed for a while then afterward, got dressed and he took her back to her car; again feeling up her legs on the way back to her car. By this time she had been teasing me for about 45 minutes and I couldn't take anymore. I begged her please, please let me fuck you. I was stroking my cock furiously and she knew I couldn't take anymore. I was turned on like I hadn't been in years. She walked over to me from the couch, put one leg up on the end table next to the chair, letting her dress ride up and exposing her nylon tops and garter straps, and said, "poor baby, would you like to stoke my legs and feel my nylons like my boyfriend did earlier tonight?" By this time I was almost whimpering. I put my hand out and started running it up and down her nylons from her calves to her thighs to the tops of her nylons. She reached down grabbed my cock and started lightly stroking it, teasingly so. After about just a dozen or so light strokes she let go and said, "Grab your cock and jack it off my darling cuckold, jack it off and shoot your cum onto my nylons right on the same spot where my boyfriend came on them; right on that dried cum stain you see on my nylon tops". I started stroking my cock furiously, aiming it toward the dried cum stain on her nylons her boyfriend made. Shaking violently as I directed my cock toward her beautiful raised nyloned leg I started cumming hard, shouting my cum right on the dried cum stain where her bull came tonight.

She watched me cumming as spurt after spurt came out, smiling at me wickedly almost derisively as she watched me shoot all over her nylons. She started taunting me and said, "That's it my darling cuckold husband shoot your hot cum all over my nylons where he came. Shoot it with your puny little cock in comparison to his huge monster cock that came in me over and over tonight making me orgasm like I have never orgasmed before. I thanked her for what she did tonight, even actually cheating on me and that I loved her very much and we went to bed.

After we got in bed I held her, hugged her, and kissed her. I asked her why she had gone out without me knowing (ha,ha). She told me that after all of my cajoling for the past couple of months, and going out together looking, she said that she thought this would be the perfect opportunity to satisfy my fantasy and it would make it all the more exciting for her and me if I didn't know in advance and that she had actually cheated on me for the first time. That she could totally surprise me with it (which she somewhat did). I asked her if she really enjoyed fucking him and having her ass fingered and she said she really did, that he was an excellent fuck. I then asked her if she planned on seeing him again. She smiled at me and said me and said, "Oh yes Rich definitely. Look he is the best bull I have ever had and took me to sexual heights I never knew I had. No other bull I ever had or even you did to me what he did tonight and a real nylon stocking leg lover, just what I have been looking for. Here is how this is going to go, I plan on seeing him often. Now sometimes you will know in advance that I have a date. Other times you will not until I get home because I find the act of cheating on you very exciting now; the act of you not knowing and I am cheating makes it even more thrilling and really cuckolding you to the max. Now the nights you do know I have a date don't you DARE cum until I get home, jerk your cock all want thinking of what I am doing but DON'T cum. I have already decided that James will become my permanent bull and boyfriend. I love you very much but after tonight I know I have to have James and have him regularly. As a matter of fact we have already made plans for a date night some night next week."

I stared to get hard again, the thought of her cuckolding me this way sexually exciting and thrilling. The ultimate cuckolding of me. She said "I have to get some sleep now Rich; like I said I have to go to work tomorrow and I am exhausted. I fell off to a blissful yet apprehensive sleep.

12