Nylon Stocking Cuckoldress Dates Pt. 02

Story Info
Lori's second date with James teasing Rich before and after.
4.6k words
4.15
117.4k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlb195114
rlb195114
25 Followers

Prologue: NYLON STOCKING CUCKOLDRESS DATES PART II. I recommend the readers of this read Part I as it will give a better perspective of the chronology, background , and events leading to this part of an ongoing series that will be developed. After I posted Part I , somebody sent me an email about a an a story they saw on another site on the net very similar to this one, "Wife in Nylons out on a date in Utica NY" and asked if I was the author of that one as it was very very close to this one in parts and tone. The answer is yes . I wrote that one a long long time ago and posted it elsewhere on the net, again a long time ago, hence the strong similarity to this one . My original story has been copied by others to many other story sites such as ASSTR, etc over the years as I have seen it show up many times on many different sites and I did not post it to those sites. I took my original story and, while leaving some part of it pretty much intact, changed it, embellished it , and added a lot of new detail and segments for my story here on Literotica. There will be at least 2 more parts to follow I have in mind concerning my cuckolding wife, my cuckolding wife, in this trilogy concerning her relationship with her new bull James. As in Part I -- these are our photos.

A couple of weeks after Lori's "cheating" date with James, (see "Out on a Date") after she came home from work, we talked for a bit and then she went upstairs to the bathroom and I heard the shower running. I thought this a bit odd as it was a Wednesday, in the middle of the workweek.

She came downstairs and said, , "Rich, my darling cuckold hubby, I told you I would be seeing James again and he is taking me to dinner tonight. He hasn't told me where but told me to dress very nicely and of course he specified some really silky nylons. You remember from my first date how much he loved my legs in nylons, so of course from now on that will be required."

From now on I thought to myself. Noticing my pause she then said, "I already told you I plan on continuing to see him and I expect it will be quite often. Do you remember I told you how he made me cum over and over with such intense orgasms? In all the years of bulls and lovers, I have had, I have NEVER had anybody do to me what he did on our first date, not even you my darling cuckold. I love you dearly but I have never had a bull like him. A nylon stocking leg lover with an incredibly huge cock that can fuck me like he did and can take me over the edge over and over and over. Now I wouldn't call this 'cheating' like on my first date with him. After all you didn't know about that but this time you are going to. You are going to know I am out with him, wondering where we are going. Wondering what we might be doing. Not knowing when I will be home. Isn't this what my cuckold really wants; to KNOW I am out on a date with a fantastic bull, a fantastic lover? I have to go into the bedroom now to get dressed and put on my makeup, I will be out in a while."

She headed off to the bedroom, the thought of what she just said got me immediately excited and hard, knowing she was in the bedroom getting ready for her date with James. After a few minutes I went to the old fashioned French Doors with the skeleton keyhole leading to our bedroom just off the kitchen. I knelt down and peeked through the keyhole like I had done so many times in years past in our early cuckolding days, indulging in my voyeur desires. She knew I had done this so many times in the past when she had a date and would play it up to the hilt, know how much it excited me to be peeping at her getting dressed; making quite a show of putting on her nylons, attaching the garters and slowly smoothing them up. Sometimes we just did it as a roleplay even when she wasn't going on a date to excite my voyeurism and she really enjoyed playing into it as much as I did doing the 'peeping'.

Peeking through the keyhole I saw her sitting on the bed in her red silk bathrobe just beginning the process of putting sheer tan, silky shiny nylons, the kind with the 2 tone dark welts, up her beautiful legs.

About a half hour later she came out into the living room wearing a short black evening dress with her black high heels and full sultry makeup. Standing in front of me she said, "I know this dress might be a bit too short."

"See, honey, it just barely covers the tops of my nylons."

My cock started to get really hard. Her words and attitude made me a bit fearful, yet incredibly turned on at the same time. "Well, Rich my darling Cuckold do you think James will like these nylons on me? These are the shiny silky nylons with the wide welts that you like me to wear when we go out and now I am going to wear them for my date tonight with James. "See what I mean honey, I will have to be careful sitting down or James will be getting an eyeful of the tops of my nylons when I sit and maybe even some other guys.

Then again I don't think he will mind when he sees how shiny and silky these nylons look on my legs. Remember how I told you on my first date with him how he went crazy over my nyloned legs, feeling them up and kissing them over and over." Ohh my God there she goes again teasing me mercilessly.

I will have to be careful getting in and out of his car and be careful about bending over so the tops of my nylons are not showing to anybody that might be looking." She then turned around and bent over a bit, giving me an upskirt shot from behind of her legs and the full tops of her nylons.

She knows how this inflames my voyeur side, that it is one of the things I have always loved, seeing up the skirt at the tops of a woman's or girl's nylons. "See what I mean Rich, if I bend over, even just a little, the full welts of my nylons are going to show to anybody who might be looking."

Tell me, Rich, does it turn you on to know I am wearing these nylons you like for him, or does it make you feel a bit humiliated; both of which should happen to a good cuckold." She then continued by doing something that she knows turns me on immensely and drives me wild. She stood and put one of her legs on the recliner arm and started to slowly smooth up her nylon from her foot all the way up to the garter and pulling the top of her nylon tight.

It inflames my voyeur fetish as it has all my life; watching a woman surreptitiously put on her nylons, fixing them and smoothing them up. It has been this way all my life going all the way back to puberty. At that time of my life, I took every opportunity to get upskirt peeks of my teachers, classmates, my friends' mothers, my

mother's friends, even my sisters, etc., hoping to get peeks of the tops of their nylons and garters (no pantyhose in those days). Especially thrilling was when I could get a glimpse of a woman adjusting/fixing her nylons. Lori knew this and took every opportunity to satisfy this voyeuristic fetish and continually tease me.

After Lori was finished "adjusting" her nylons, she just sat there with legs crossed, the welt of her nylons and garter tabs showing, and told me to come over and stand next to her, my hard on visibly bulging in my pants. I looked down and took it all in, and then she reached out and stroked the length of my cock up and down with her fingertip through my pants. Saying to me as she did this, "Well my darling cuckold, seems like you watching me put on my nylons that I will be wearing to go out tonight with James has made you very excited. Your cock feels so long and hard in your pants. I do so much love teasing you like this. I bet you will be hard all night while I am out with him. Knowing that he will be feeling up my legs and wondering where it will all lead to later on. Thinking about and visualizing the passionate kissing that will be taking place as he feels my nyloned legs all over and who knows where else (as she laughs out loud).

My cock is straining against my pants as she continues lightly stroking it up and down with her fingertips. "Now Rich I know you will be horny and hard all night until I come home, whenever that might be, but DON'T you dare jack off. I want you to be tortuously hard and horny all night and you BETTER be that way when I come home. This will be exquisite sexual torture for you, wondering what we are doing, where we are going, and this will give me great pleasure knowing I am doing this to you, cuckolding you like this, and I will be thinking of you wishing you could see everything and only being able to fantasize and visualize it all; your voyeur fetish unfilled."

I was going out of my mind with lust and wanted to kneel down and worship her nyloned legs and she knew it. Instead, she just got up and said, "Well, Rich, I have to go freshen my makeup. James will be here shortly about 7:30 to pick me up. I need to get ready FOR HIM, (said with emphasis) when he gets here."

Wow, what has come over her? In all our past years of her cuckolding me and playing into my voyeur fetish, she had never been like this. It is like somebody had turned on a switch and she has gone into an extreme cuckoldress mode, with an intensity I had never seen. Just about 7:30 I heard a car drive into the driveway adjacent to our bedroom. She said, "James is here Rich so I need to leave." With that she pulled up her dress until her full nylon tops and garter tabs were showing and smiling, said, "Bye honey, not sure what time I will be home so you just relax until I do and stay nice and hard waiting and imagining like a good cuckold husband." Quickly smoothing up her nylons from ankle to her stocking tops in one last moment of torture and humiliation then turned and headed for the front door.

As soon as she walked out, I quickly headed to the bedroom and stood off the side of the window facing our driveway. There was a large black Lincoln sedan parked there with a great view of the passenger side but I could not really see the driver's side. God, I wanted to see who this guy was that had turned my beautiful wife into a fired up sexy hot wife; the epitome of a master of cuckolding.

I watched from the side as she got in, her dress riding up and the tops of her nylons and beginning of her garter straps on full display as she swung her legs in. The long welted shiny and silky looking tops on full display. I saw her lean over and turn her head after she closed the door, and it was obvious she was giving him a kiss that seemed to last quite a long time. I could just see the back of her beautiful blond hair and watched as her arm came up and obviously went around his head, the kiss seemed to go on forever. Then the car started and backed out of the driveway. I wondered if she had pulled her dress down to cover her nylon tops or let it stay ridden up to tease him. Just watching this gave me an instant erection.

I sat watching TV but my mind kept wandering, wondering where they were going, what they were doing and was in a constant state of erect horniness because of this. I kept visualizing what I was thinking, wishing I could be actually seeing everything that was going on during their night out; my voyeur fetish needing to be fulfilled like in the old days many years ago.

About 11:30 I heard his car pull into the driveway and thought; huh they are back so soon? I wondered; did they really go to dinner or just go to a hotel or parking and he fucked her over and over, like on their first date? I immediately went back to the bedroom window. By now it was obviously dark outside and once again standing off to the side. Even though the inside of the car was dark in the moonlight I could just make her out sitting in the car. I saw her turn towards him and lean over and I knew she was kissing him. I couldn't see him, God I wished I could have seen him, seen them kissing. The back of her blond head is so visibly plain to me. They stayed like that for a long long time. My God they must have been doing some really serious making out. I imagined them French kissing, their tongues in each other's mouth, intertwined licking and dancing with each other. His hands feeling up her nyloned legs all over, up and down them. His hand lingering around the tops of her nylons, stroking them, feeling them all around, up and down her garter straps, toying with the garter tabs. I could just visualize this and wished I could see that so bad yet all I could see was the back of her head.

By this time I was in a state of pure sexual frenzy with all of these thoughts, the visions going through my mind. My hard on feeling like it was going to burst. I took out my cock and lightly stroked it, careful not to cum per her orders not to but to suffer. What I saw next blew me away.

They broke off their kiss and she turned to the front. A few minutes later I saw her turn towards him again and saw her head go down; oh my God she is going to suck him off. I could not believe this because this was something she never liked to do, not with me or with any of her past boyfriends (as far as I knew). She always said she didn't like doing it, that she thought it was gross being afraid that I would cum in her mouth. I tried so many times over the years to get her to suck me off and the few times I got her to do it she always did it half hearted, perfunctory at best. This actually became a bit of a turn off knowing this, so eventually I just gave up trying to get her to do it. Now here she is going down on this guy, sucking him off; something I could never get her to do to me, yet crazy as this sounds I found it to be extremely sexually exciting; doing this to him that she would never do to me.

This turned me on even more, it being the height of cuckolding, the ultimate of the cuckolding experience doing to him what she would not do to or for me. I watched as her head bobbed up and down over and over. The back of her beautiful blond hair coming up and then going back down again for about 15 minutes. Oh my God, did he cum in her mouth, did she swallow his cum, something she would NEVER do for me, to me. I soon got my answer when she finally sat up and took what appeared to be a tissue and wipe her lips.

I watched her get out of his car, her dress hiked up and the full tops of her nylons and garters along with her creamy white thighs above obscenely on display. I hurried back to the living room waiting for her to walk in. When she came into the living room, I noticed her lipstick was smeared and her nylons were a bit wrinkled. I looked at her and said, "Wow, you are back much earlier than I expected."

She replied, "James has an early morning meeting tomorrow so we just went to dinner at Grimaldi's. We had a few drinks after dinner at the bar and he took me home. We didn't do much other than his feeling up my nylons around the tops and my garters under the table during dinner which really got me turned on. When we went and sat at the bar he continued feeling up my legs even pulling my dress up till the tops of my nylons showed to some of the other men in the bar; that made me feel so wicked and sexy being exposed like that. When we got home we did a little making out and that was about it as he had to get going."

Yeah right, a little making out huh? Little did she know I knew better; watching her intense making out with him for a long time. Watching her head bobbing up and down for 15 minutes or so as I watched through the bedroom window in the dark of the bedroom. Watching her wipe her lips after she sat up. Looking at her and seeing her lipstick smeared and faded. Was she purposely lying to me, adding a twist to her new found cuckolding excitement, or being a cheating slut wife like on her first date? Either way, it made me even more mentally and sexually excited, wondering which it was, and either way a new and exciting twist in her cuckolding of me. I then asked her why she didn't invite him in for a few minutes so I could meet him, her answer shocked me. She said, "Well Rich, besides the fact he had to get going, the real reason is that I have decided to keep him a secret from you and not let you meet him unless and when he and I decide to let you.

I think denying you your voyeur thrills will add a new and exciting dimension to my cuckolding of you." My God it is like all of a sudden she has turned into the Queen of Cuckolding, teasing and torturing me, cuckolding me like she has never done before. What has overtaken her to take her cuckolding of me to this incredible tortuous and teasing level? Has his power and influence over her mind and sexuality become this intense after only 2 dates? She then lifted her dress showing me the full tops of her nylons and garter tabs saying, "Well my darling cuckold, here is what James was seeing and feeling all night under the table at the restaurant and making me show off to other men when we were sitting at the bar, and feeling my nyloned legs up and downall over when we were making out in the car."

God I wanted to go over to her and get on my knees, feeling her legs all over, kissing and licking them through her nylons, I was turned on to an incredible state by her cuckolding me like this. She sensed this, she knows me, and instead dropped her dress, came over and kissed me deeply and passionately on my lips, forcing her tongue into my mouth.

Breaking away she said, "Rich darling, I love you very much and nothing has changed even though I plan on seeing my new boyfriend James on a regular basis and cuckold you mercilessly. Now I am really horny after my night out with James from his feeling me up, exposing my nylon tops to other men, which made me feel so naughty, and making out with him. I need to be FUCKED bad. I want you to fuck me and fuck me good,".

She grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. I was turned on and out of control. I pushed her onto the bed crossways, lifted her dress and pulled her wet panties down. My God she must be really turned on to be already wet like that. I started feeling her nyloned legs up and down from ankle to knee, lightly stroking and laying small kisses and licks on them as I went, this made her groan, she loves that. Then up her thigh to the welts of her nylons, lingering there, tracing up to her creamy skin along the garter strap then I lightly licked her outer pussy lips. Her groan of "oh my God, OH GOD'' told me I was really turning her on. Then I stuck my tongue into her pussy, lightly licking and flicking my tongue slowly on her clit, all the while running my hands all over up and down her nyloned legs. Within about 1 minute she started cumming, "Oh Jesus Rich, OHHH God -- don't stop -- I'm CUMMMMING!" I was now licking her clit furiously and she was screaming, "EAT ME -- OHHHHGGG GOD!" When I then stuck my index finger deep into her pussy she screamed loudly, "SHIT OH SHIT -- cumming hard --- CUMMMMMING again, eat my pussy Rich, finger fuck my pussy hard, ARRRGGGGGG, you bastard don't STOP. Please fuck me, fuck me now, I need it bad--FUCCCKKKK ME."

rlb195114
rlb195114
25 Followers
12