Nylon Stocking Cuckoldress Dates Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thought came to mind, I pulled away and told her, I want you to blow me, I want you to suck my cock before I fuck you. She looked at me and said, "Honey you know I don't really like to do that. If you really want me to, I will for a little bit to make you happy if that is ok." I thought aha, I just watched you suck off your new boyfriend's cock but you are giving me a hard time about doing it to me. I told her, "Ok slut, you want to be fucked -- beg me for it -- say it -- tell me what you want".

"Fuck me Rich, pound me hard PLEEEEEZE." I pushed my cock slowly just into her pussy, Jesus she was soaked. She groaned loudly and then I slowly pushed in all the way and started a nice slow teasing fuck. "Fuck me, Rich, fuck me hard, give me what I deserve for being a cheating slut wife." I put both of her legs up in the air and started stroking her nyloned legs up and down, ankles to nylon tops. I took my left hand and put itn on her pussy, flicking at her clit, and she was screaming, "Christ, oh my God, I'm cumming again, pound me hard Rich, while you feel up my legs."

After I got my fingers good and wet, I took it away and put it on her ass, I started feeling up and down her ass crack, searching for her rosebud. "Rich, what are you doing?" I found and slightly pushed against her rosebud.

I told her, "You told me how much you loved James finger fucking you on your first date, well darling, my hot slut wife, what is good for the goose is good for the gander." I then pushed my finger past her sphincter.

She let out a loud "Oh my God honey, ughh." Ohh, oh oh oh, it hurts just a little but yeah feels good, turning me on even more while you are fucking me, don't stop." With that, I shoved my full finger all the way in, she screamed out, "Jesus, OH MY GOD it's incredible, you are driving me nuts."

I said, "You like it Lori, you like me finger fucking you ass while I fuck you hard? You love it huh, then say it, tell me, say what I am doing to you."

"Yes, oh my God, YESS I love it, don't stop, I love what you are doing to me. I love it Rich, Finger Fuck my ass, FINGER FUUUKKKK MEEEE FINGER FUCK ME MY ASS HAAARDDD while you feel up my nyloned legs, I love that and you know it."

I started finger fucking her ass fast and deep, pounding her cunt hard, really hard, pulling back almost outr and thrusting hard and forcefully deep into her, feeling up her nyloned legs from ankles to nylon tops, kissing and licking them. I told her, "Put your hand on your pussy and flick your clit NOW."

She did and after about a minute of rubbing her clit with what I was doing to her she screamed out, "JESSUSSSS, OHHH FUCK, I 'm cumming, CUMMMING, don't stop, DON'T STOPPPP, ARGGGGG, OH MY GOD, FUCK, Do me, Do me, DOOO MEEEEE, ARGGGGGGGG, shoot your hot cum deep into my pussy, pound me, give me what I deserve for being a cheating hot slut wife, GODDD,, SHIT, I'm cumming again." As a wave of another intense orgasm came over her she screamed, "FUCK ME JAMES, Finger fuck my ass, my ass, finger fuck it and thrust your big, hard thick cock deep into my cunt, give it to me James, give me your hot cum deep in me James. Feel up my nyloned legs, yYou love it, I love it, James, oh yes, JAMES I am cumming for you, ARGGGGGG". Ohhh my God, she is cucking me royally, calling out her bulls name while I am fucking her brains out. I have never seen her so intensely turned on, never seen her cum like this, totally sexually overwhelmed.

That put me over the edge and I screamed out, "I'm cumming Lori, cumming into your hot wet steamy pussy honey, take my cum, take it NOWWWW!" I then thrust as hard and deep as I could, shooting my hot cum deep into her pussy, screaming at her, "Take it LORI, you hot cheating slut, my darling hotwife, here it cums NOW ARGGGGGG, CUMMING!!"

I am now kissing and licking and feeling up her nyloned legs, spurt after spurt of my cum deep into her pussy my cock throbbing and twitching like hell and her screaming, "I'm cumming again God, Jesus,Shit; ARGGGG,OH MY GOD!!! "

I don't think we had ever fucked like this, made her cum like this. I pulled out and rolled over, exhausted. She had this look on her face like she was delirious, lost in ecstasy. I told her that I loved her and she replied, "I love you too Rich." Then both of us fell off into a deep sleep."

12