All Comments on 'Nylon Stocking Cuckoldress Dates Pt. 02'

by rlb195114

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the story, hope there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes, an old hag is just an old hag. And cucking your husband to feel young again? Die in a grease fire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think she looks like a pretty good fuck. Love to pull her stockings off using just my tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sitting here in my cock cage enjoying your story while she's out doing God knows what. hopefully she'll be home soon and nice and horny and let me out for a play...

notuniquenotuniquealmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. I believe there is a connection between nylon fetish and cuckolding. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing better then sliding your fingers slowly over the satiny hose higher to trace the delicate lace tops before touching the soft bare flesh still damp and sticky from her lover. A close second to that is sitting in a club admiring her legs while you have a finger in her when her husband suddenly appears and is introduced and you feel obligated to buy him a drink. Both sides are good. Thanks for the story.

shazaam100shazaam100over 1 year ago

Can't wait for part 3. You have a fantastic wife! It's really great when wives get all revved up sexually by other men and bring it home to you! It's also great when they fuck their other men in front of you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written account of a loving cuckold relationship. Having our wives wear stockings and garters for their dates is a definite turn on for us cuckolds

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrlb195114@rlb195114
I am a male who has always had a fetish for women in real nylon stockings. It goes back as far as I can remember as a kid. Watching a woman put on or fixing her nylons, peeking up skirts and dresses, voyeur, and after I got married being a cuckold with emphasis on my wife we...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES