Nymph

Story Info
A man discovers something magical in a secluded lake.
2.6k words
4.53
9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warren stretched his creaking legs with relief when he finally stepped out of his truck. He stood upright and took a deep breath of the fresh mountain air. The sun had nearly set from the long drive. He took in the beautiful surroundings, admiring the lush foliage, and listened to the chirps of the birds and woodland creatures. He could hear the lapping of the waves of the hidden nearby lake. It was far away from other campers and even further away from the big city, he called home.

There was something unique about this place. Something magical. Whenever he had a bad case of writer's block this was his inspiring haven. It was more than the refreshing air and change of scenery that freed his imagination.

It didn't hurt that he also relished his privacy. Going so far as to use a pseudonym and a fake picture for his latest best-selling novel.

Even though he was good-looking and worked out he wasn't one of those guys that were obsessed with himself. He liked the quiet life. Despite writing stories of action, adventure, and romance.

With one final deep breath, he began to unpack his gear. He didn't bring much. Just the basic camping gear and his laptop. With his tent set up, he plopped down on his folding chair and stared at the blank screen. "Chapter one," he said to himself. It was there the staring contest began. He and the screen glared at one another for several minutes. But nothing popped up in his mind. With a frustrated sigh, he closed the laptop. Instead, he decided to just set up his campfire when he heard an alluring feminine voice humming a melody close by. He wanted to be left alone to think but soon found himself drawn to it. Leaving the campfire unlit he worked his way deep into the forest by the mesmerizing song. His pulse raced and he felt inexplicably excited but didn't know why.

He finally reached the clearing of the secret lake. It was there he found a young, nude, beautiful woman bathing. Her back was to him, and she pretended not to have heard him approach. He stood there awestruck. He couldn't believe what he was witnessing. Her long blonde hair flowed down her back deep into the water. Only about 20 feet away, she slowly turns and looks directly at him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." he begins feeling ashamed and averted his gaze.

But her only response was a warm smile. Like she had expected him. She motioned for him to join her. She sensed his hesitation and frowned. She dipped beneath the pool reemerged further away. She spun around for a second time and gestured for him to join her again. Skinning dipping wasn't really his thing. However, his obvious indecision annoyed her. She was about to dive back under the water when he called out to her.

"WAIT!"

She glanced back and observed him untying his shoes. She nodded her approval. She watched him strip with eager anticipation. In minutes he stood on the shore wearing nothing but his boxers. She frowns once again. She motioned for him to discard those too. His reluctance lasted only a few seconds this time. He picked up his clothes and decided he should put them next to her clothes. But there was nothing along the sandy shore.

"Where are her clothes?" he wondered.

He heard a loud splash, redirecting his attention back to the mystery woman. Now, however, she was gone. She reemerged even further away. She beckoned one last time. Without further coaxing, he dove into the water. He was determined not to let this little nymph escape.

He tried to follow her but she seemed like a natural in the water. Each time he'd get close she giggled and dived under only to reappear just out of reach. Now, it was his turn to become impatient. He was about to give up when she decided to swim back to shore.

After reaching the beach, she turned towards him revealing her perfectly sculpted body. Her glistening bell-shaped breasts heaved in the dying sunlight. Her nipples were perky and hard. Her slender waistline led down to a nice trimmed, tiny pussy. Her legs resemble that of a runner. Strong but slim. Traversing down to her small, adorable feet.

As he was within arm's reach she swung around for the third time. This gave him a few seconds to marvel at her firm, apple-shaped ass. She wiggled it like he needed more assert. Just as he was about to touch her she sprinted off again.

"Ok, I was never a great swimmer but I was an all-star on the track team. She isn't getting away this time," he guaranteed himself.

Once again he was in pursuit of this mysterious maiden. He found himself chasing her through a field filled with flowers. He was so sure he could overtake her but it was like trying to catch a frolicking deer. She glanced back to see him falling behind. A girlish giggle escaped her lips. He was sure he saw her slow herself down.

"Was she taunting me? Or does she want me to catch her?" he pondered.

He had to stop several times trying to catch his breath. He had doubled over a few times with his breathing coming out in giant gasps. She had circled back towards him keeping a cautious distinct within a couple of arms reach. He lunge but she'd slip through his fingers and be off again. Her playful laughter only coaxed him on even more. However, with one last burst of speed, he wrapped his arms around her middle section and lifted her firmly but gently into the air. She squealed in delight. He set her back down holding her in a bear hug.

"I got you," he boasted.

With all the excitement he quickly realized how aroused he had become. He knew she could feel his cock pressing against the small of her back. Embarrassed, he released her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." he apologized. With his arms still encircling her, she gently faced him again.

She gazed downward at his erection. Almost out of curiosity her hand drifted down to it. Softly her hand enclosed around it. The warmth of her hand caused it to jerk up with excitement. This pleased her greatly. He sensed a slight tingling sensation around his member.

It was then that he noticed something odd. Her hand along with the rest of her body were completely dry. He had only chased her for a mile. Even his hair was still wet. But the water in her hair had fully evaporated and was flowing easily in the breeze.

In this moment of distraction, she took hold of his right hand. She glided him downwards between her legs. She pressed his hand against her womanhood. She wanted to show that not every part of her body was dry. Holding his hand in place, she eagerly rubbed her crotch against him while she lovingly stroked his cock with her left hand. She moaned softly at first, becoming moister with each passing second. She gave herself a small orgasm from that alone. Her stimulated, engorged clit stood out like a blossoming rosebud. Her hands released both his cock and hand, much to his disappointment. But she was about to give him a reward for all his efforts. She laid down before him. She spread her legs far apart showing off what appeared to be a virgin pussy. Without saying a word she signaled for him to accompany her.

So many things felt strange to him. He had never met her before yet she seemed familiar. Deep down inside he knew he could trust her.

Moving down on top of her he looked into her eyes to ask if she really wanted to do this. Once more her delicately right hand took hold of his ridge member, guiding it towards her waiting lips.

Her mouth opened wide as her vagina welcomed him. She felt so tight around him like she was made just for him. With her hands now at her sides, she grabbed great mounds of grass, squishing it between her fists in ecstasy. Deeper in he penetrated her, caressing her G-spot. He moved cautiously at first, much to her impatience. She didn't want to be treated like a fragile doll. She wanted some fast, passionate lovemaking. Her legs scissored around his upper thighs. Her hands carelessly tossed the dirt she was gripping into the air. With them free, she clamped her dirty hands onto his buttocks. With considerable enthusiasm, she pushed his butt in a quick up and down motion.

"You want me to go faster?" he guessed.

She vigorously nodded.

He increased his pace while she squeezed his butt this time in approval. He felt like he was having sex with a virgin, but showing him what she liked told him otherwise. Despite the constraint, he sensed around his cock he felt like he could go on for hours. Into the night they went. Switching both positions and control. At times he was on top. Other times she was. Sometimes they lay side by side. Regardless of the angle, she came so often she left the ground underneath them damp.

"I could go on for another hour," the woman thought joyously. Riding her lover cowgirl style while leaning back, she reconsidered. She leaned forward to look at her lover's throws of passion. "But he is only human," she remarked sympatrically. She gave herself a few more thrusts allowing herself one final climax. "Ok, you came cum, now" she silently allowed.

Warren groaned loudly as he released himself inside her. It was the longest orgasm he had ever had. It seems magical to him. He had no idea how right he was. He glanced up into his lover's eyes. Her chest heaved and her body shivered with the aftermath of numerous climaxes. She plucked a rose next to them and smelled it with enthusiasm. It was then he realized they were on a literal bed of roses. After a minute she rose lightly allowing his shrinking dick to slip from inside her. Before resettling back into the same spot.

"That was amazing," he said in exuberance.

"With you, it always is," she secretly agreed.

"I don't even know your name," he noted with interest.

"My name is Erato," she finally spoke. "But you won't remember it," she finished with a sad tone.

"How could I forget a name like that?" Warren questioned.

"Because you must. So the others can continue to do what they can," Erato concluded cryptically.

"I don't understand?" he said, puzzled.

"I work with others who are boisterous, callous, and care little for the fate of those below them," she explained with vagueness.

"You work in the Stock Market?" he inquired.

She responded with a spirited laugh.

"No," she replied with sincerity.

"I just wanted to spend time with someone who showed true compassion, vulnerability, and playfulness," she revealed solemnly.

"You are not making a whole lot of sense," he pressed her.

She got tired of beating around the bush but knew the truth would lead him to believe he was talking to a madwoman. Even though this night would vanish from his mind she still had to get this off her chest.

"I am your Muse. Every few months when you need inspiration you come to me free of will. Though you don't know you are beckoning me. I inspire artists all over the world," she said honestly.

"That's crazy. I felt a lot of different things tonight but an inspiration for the arts wasn't one of them," he argued.

"That's because I haven't done it yet," she revealed without trying to sound condescending.

"All those hours of lovemaking..?" he questioned.

"That was for us alone," she confessed.

"We are allowed to have affairs with mortals, but we can never be together as a couple. It is the Pantheon's will. So I choose to have an affair with the same moral. Over and over. You," she admitted. "Although, you will never remember our time together I will. And that will have to be enough," she conceded gloomily.

He was rendered speechless by her words. Things begin to fall into place. Her unnatural speed. The ability to magically dry herself. The impossible hours-long sex session. That tingle that he felt beforehand.

"Did you use magic to make me into the world's greatest lover?" he said, realizing how silly it sounded out loud.

"I only gave you the drive you already had inside," she acknowledged.

"It was for the benefit of both of us," she convinced.

Well, he couldn't deny that. He enjoyed every minute. Especially the ending.

"You will be gone when I wake up won't you?" he asked with somber, already aware of the answer.

Still sitting on top of him, she looked away. Unable to meet his gaze. "Yes," she replied somberly.

"Can I just rest my head on your chest and listen to your heartbeat?" her sorrowful tone returned.

"Of course, you can," he said compassionately."As long as you want,"

"If only I could," she stated longingly.

After a time she lifted her head up to see if he had fallen asleep. He looked up at her showing he hadn't. She kissed him on the mouth with wild abandonment. She withdrew after a minute. he tilted her head down till she was by his ear.

"I enjoy making your creative juices flow," she confessed.

He awoke the following morning in his tent. He hadn't recalled falling asleep in the nude but it wasn't out of character for him. He felt invigorated and motivated. His case of writer's block was gone. He knew this nature trip would clear his head. He packed his belongings and was heading back home to start his book.

His mind only temporarily recalled the night before thinking it was just an erotica dream. Even now it was slipping from his mind. He reasoned that he must have had too much to drink because he couldn't recall anything else. He wasn't a drinker but saw no beer bottles to clean up anywhere.

Erato watched him from a nearby tree. She chose to keep her physical form invisible from mortal eyes. With his back to her, she gave him a friendly farewell wave. "Goodbye, lover," she whispered in contentment.

Even though one of her sisters silently approached her from behind, she sensed her presents. Her sister took up a spot next to her. She watched the human as well.

"I do not understand your fascination with this mortal," Euterpe stated with annoyance in her voice. Euterpe's eyes remained fixed on the man. "You could have any willing lover or 'lovers' at any time. But you keep coming back to this one," she pointed out. "Why?" she asked in curiosity.

With a sly grin, she faced her fellow muse. "Because he inspires me."

When Warren got back into his truck he noticed a perfectly plucked rose in the passenger seat. He wondered where it came from. He must have somehow tracked it in by accident, he speculated. He picked it up and took in the fragrance. "I think I'll take this with me," he said, setting it back down. "It's beautiful." For some reason, a tinge of melancholy entered his voice as he softly added, "But it doesn't last long."

"I think I'll take this with me," he agreed, placing it back down. "It's beautiful." For some reason, a tinge of melancholy entered his voice as he softly added, "But it doesn't last long." His leaving felt bittersweet.

THE END