Nymph - A Noblash Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, he was full of energy and excitement. He completed his work and even found the time to pick some flowers for his mother. She commented on his positive attitude and thanked him for the gift.

"What's gotten into you, lad?" asked his father over dinner.

"Oh.. nothin'," he smiled to himself, anticipating the coming evening, "I just feel really good today."

"Well, hopefully it has something to do with Penelope?" his father suggested.

"Uh.." he stalled, suddenly worried that he had drawn far too much attention with his new attitude. He quickly realizing that he needed to make sure his parents didn't suspect anything about his late night trysts. "Uh.. yeah.. uh... I.. I've been thinking about her lately," he lied.

His mom stopped chewing and stared at him. "Well.. it's about time you listened to your Da!" she exclaimed. "It's not healthy for a young man to be without a wife, that's what I say. So, when are you going to pay her a visit? I've been missin' the pitter patter of little feet around here for quite some time, and I ain't gettin' any younger, that's for sure."

"Oh.. well... soon, yeah.. soon," he said and tried to smile reassuringly at his mother.

He could tell that his lie had worked.. his mother's face became dreamy and her eyes were already twinkling with the thoughts of grandchildren. His father however, looked suspiciously at him as he took a sip of aged brandy.

"Lad," his father said, "a word outside."

On the front porch, his father walked past him to the rail and stood staring up at the stars. Without facing him, he cleared his throat.

"Lad.. try not to be too judgemental about Penelope, eh?"

"Uh.. sure, Da... but .. but do know what's wrong with her?"

Not much for talking, he exhaled and took a sip from his cup. "I'll let ye be the judge of that, let's just say, she's not like other girls."

"Well, Da.. I wouldn't know.. there aren't any other girls in our district.."

"Yes, Lad, but you have seen other women, haven't you?"

"Sure Da, a few.. Ma, Mrs. Thames.. you know, but what do you mean? Is she ugly? Is she crippled?"

"Sort of.. in a way, Lad.. in a way.. well.. you'll see soon enough.. just please try to keep an open mind."

Andrin could tell his dad was frustrated for some reason. He realized that despite being close to his parents, they had never really spoken to him about relationships or even women before. Everything he knew he had picked up in passing. And sex was quite obvious to anyone who worked with animals on a farm. He had the distinct impression that he was missing something.

For the next several days, he could hardly wait to sneak off and visit his little nymph every night. At first, it was almost the same thing every time, he would arrive, she would emerge from the bulb and commence to sucking him dry of his fertile seed. She would bask in the fulfillment of it and then retire back to her flower. Every day she seemed to appear a little bit taller and fuller.. her breasts continued to grow.. they were growing increasingly disproportionate to her figure.. but they were still soft and round and pert. She spoke a little bit more and more each time as if her language and intellect was maturing along with her figure.

He, himself also felt different, as if he was changing as well. He had never felt so strong and virile. His cock ring even seemed to be a little tighter than before. His daily chores didn't tire him as they used to and he felt like his muscles were growing. His mother asked him every single day about Penelope.

That night, on his way to see the nymph, he noticed that moon had been waxing and was almost full in the sky.

He knew it was time for him to visit Penelope the next day.. or at least make an effort. His experiences with the nymph had given him confidence and had increased his libido. He decided that he would leave early that next afternoon and perhaps if the visit went fast, he would have time to go see the nymph afterwards for the last time.

The nymph was definitely ready to see him. The iridescent flower bloomed as soon as he came close and she giggled and skipped to him as he came into the clearing, her long hair fluttering behind her. She was as tall as his stomach now and her breasts swayed and bounced as she moved. Almost immediately she fell to her knees and began her earnest work upon his eager cock.

Within a few minutes he had ejaculated hard into her soft mouth. She positively glowed from the seed. And normally she would quickly return to her little nest.

But tonight she paused and looked up into his eyes as she licked her huge lips.

"Master.. I can sense that you are thinking of leaving me..", she said almost sadly and innocently. Her small hands continued to downward stroke his spent penis.. almost lovingly. She continued to lick the extra seed from the tip. There were actual tears in her eyes.

Andrin was taken back. He hadn't expected this kind of emotion from the nymph.

"Are my breasts not beautiful?" she asked.. and she arched her back and pushed her large bosom up for him to see. They were indeed intoxicating. Each breast was now larger than her head. Her hands slid up to massage the protruding nipples.

"In two days time the moon will be full," she whispered, "do not be afraid.. I can sense it in you. But do not believe what they say.. they are jealous. Only certain men can do what you have done.. most nymphs will never mature like I have.. you are special and wonderful. They only want to keep the secret from you.. the secret of wishes beyond your wildest dreams."

She swayed and grew drowsy with the effort. The effects of his seed were taking over. And so she turned and crawled back to the bulb, he had a fantastic view of her delicious posterior.. and her breasts were almost touching the ground as she went on her hands and knees.

She turned one last time. "Do not be afraid, my love.. remember the wishes that I can grant.." and then she curled up into the bulb and fell asleep.

Andrin stood there shocked for a moment. Amazed by the words she had spoken. How had she known he was planning on leaving her? Was she telling the truth? His mind exploded with erotic images and ideas of what he could wish for. But he shook his head, pulled up his pants and quickly headed back. Had he not been confused, he might have noticed the other figure crouched low in the bushes.. gently sobbing to herself.

The whole next day he was troubled. Conflicting images of the nymph rose in his head. But he knew that somehow, the answer to his direction would like at the top of the hill once he figured out the riddle that was Penelope.

He changed out of his work clothes and put on his nicer things kissed his ma on the cheek and headed up the road to her house. Before he knew it he found himself standing at their gate feeling quite nervous about this strange encounter. There was some sort of strange royal looking symbol that Andrin didn't recognize on the gate. Inside a rainbow circlet, It looked to be a shadowbox picture of two people having sex, standing on top of another creature that seemed to be dead on the ground. Yet it was obviously a caricature.. the man's penis was way too big and the woman was far too buxom. Perhaps he was looking at it wrong.

He heard a noise distracting him from the symbol and a huge older gentleman came around the corner of the barn and walked up to the gate. He held a massive black-bladed scythe on one broad shoulder and wore a mean scowl on his face. He had to be the tallest man Andrin had ever seen. He seemed like a giant. Andrin could see a large gold ring on his hand with a gem that was glowing a bright greenish-blue. He didn't know they came in different colors or that they could glow.

"Afternoon.. you be Aaron's son.. don't you?"

"Yessir."

"I don't suppose you be comin by to see me daughter?"

"Yessir, is she here?... I mean.. can I.. m m may I see her?"

"You look a strong lad.. but quit your fiddlin.. I won't be lettin' me Penelope around a dimwit. You a dimwit, boy?"

"No. no sir."

The old man's eyes sparkled a little as he squinted at Andrin's left hand for a moment.

"Hmm," he smirked ".. well.. I guess it is what it is.. . hurry on then.. she's around back in the field."

Andrin stepped quickly around the intimidating man and followed the path around to the field of tall corn.

Before long, he heard the sound of someone singing.. it was a beautiful haunting melody.. and so he followed the sound until he discovered the source.

As he slowly moved through the corn stalks he came upon a clearing in the middle. There was a large stump and she sat there facing the other way singing that beautiful song.

He paused, secretly watching her from behind.. studying what he saw.

She was wearing a large straw hat.. but her large blonde braid came down the back of her sun dress to rest on the stump. Her figure from the back seemed mostly normal, she was partly concealed by large shawl.

Blonde.. hmm.. good, he thought.. I like blondes.. but what about the rest.. about what people said.. what did they mean?

He was so nervous.. but her beautiful voice seemed to calm him so he just stood and listened until she stopped.

"You can come out now Andrin," she said suddenly. Still facing away.

He jerked, surprised.

"You know my name," he said, smiling.. speaking to her back.

"Of course I do. Do you not think I would know everything about the only available man my age in the entire district?" she giggled, still facing away.

He walked slowly into the clearing.

"Uh.. you have a beautiful voice.." he said nervously.

"But that's not why you came.. of course," she mused. "I'm no fool, Andrin. We're both of age and this is the first time you've ever come to visit. You know what people say.. that I'm different... that there is something wrong with me.. you've finally come to see for yourself."

"Uh..."

"You could have come over before.. but you waited.. and I want to know why?" she continued to face away, seated on the stump.

He was shocked. He had never thought that this visit would go like this... she certainly wasn't the feeble cripple that he had envisioned.. certainly not mentally.

"I believe you deserve the truth," he cleared his throat, "my Da says you aren't like other girls... I ..I don't know what that means.. but.. until recently, I didn't ever really think about girls.. the way I do now.. but I've.. i've changed recently.. things have happened .. and .. but.. I'm here now.. aren't I?"

With that simple confession, she quickly turned her head to look back at him.

And her face stunned him into silence.

She was gorgeous. Quite unlike the cartoonish nymph in the forest, Penelope's face was human and real. Blonde hair framed her blue eyes and rosy cheeks. And when she spoke, her full mouth smirked with a knowing smile. He was mesmerized. He took a step forward.

"Stop," she said lightly, her glossy lips parted slightly.. her large eyes blinking slowly, "you really don't know."

"I really don't know what?" he asked, confused, still stunned by her beauty.

"That's amazing," she said quizzically, tilting her head, "can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," he said, staring at her.

"Have you ever been around any other girls?"

"Why does everyone keep asking that?" he said, curious again. "Everyone knows the answer, you are the only person my age in this entire village."

"But haven't you traveled out? Don't you have any family somewhere else? Haven't you been to the festivals?"

"Um.. well.. to be honest.. not really.. all of my family lives far away, and my parents didn't want me formally attending the festival until now. I hate to say it, but I'm kind of sheltered in a way.. and it's becoming apparent that there is a bunch I don't know. I did see a couple of girls at the festival this year." He took a step closer to her.

"Please don't come any closer... you have waited this long to meet me.. so now.. you must again wait to discover my "problem".

"Didn't you notice anything obvious about the girls you saw at the festival?" she hinted.

"Well.. ", he swallowed, feeling a little embarrassed, "they were all very buxom."

"I see.. and how did that make you feel?"

"I.. well.. it made me.. well.. how do think it made me feel?" he stammered.

"Do not be ashamed of your feelings, Andrin, but keep in mind not every girl is shaped the same."

Intrigued, he studied her figure from the angle that he had stopped at. From what he could see, even with the large shawl, she seemed normal. He couldn't figure out what everybody was making such a fuss about... perhaps her legs were messed up somehow.

Confused, he asked, "do you want me to go?"

"It is time," she said, "but remember this.. it is not a woman's or man's appearance or attributes that makes them beautiful.. the physical attractions of this world will always fade with time.. true beauty.. and true sexuality comes from within."

He felt his cheeks go hot with her last comment. Women were not supposed to speak in this manner. What kind of woman was this, that she would speak so candidly of sex? Did she share the same kind of intense lusts that he himself felt? Perhaps it was his imagination, but she seemed to be staring directly at his left hand.

Blushing.. silently, he turned quickly, hoping that she had not noticed the bulge that had formed down the leg of his trousers as they had spoken. He walked back through the field.. lost in his own thoughts. For the first time, he felt a new emotion rising up in him. Her face shone in his mind like a beacon.. and her words rang true in his heart. This was a real woman.. a real person.. with real emotions. Sure, she was kind of bossy and strange. And once again he wondered what could be wrong with the rest of her body.. but her face was so pretty.

By the time he was walking through the gate of his yard.. he realized that he wanted to talk to her again.

His mother and father watched him silently go up to his room and get ready for bed.

His mother smiled a knowing smile.. recognizing the signs. She hugged his da in delight.

It wasn't until the next morning that he realized that he had completely forgotten about the nymph. It was a good thing too, because this evening was a full moon. He guessed that it was over. He had done the right thing.. used the nymph for confidence and now it was time to move on. He thought about what the old man had told him, and about how the nymph had enticed him. Yes, he still felt lust towards the nymph in the forest.. but.. like his Da had said.. it wasn't real, it was a false feeling. He thought about what the nymph had said about granting his every wish... it seemed amazing.. he wondered what kind of wish she meant.. but he knew it was probably just more illusion.

What he felt when he thought about Penelope was real. She was real.. only.. he was still unsure about her "deformities".. what could it be? Would it be more than he could bear? Well.. it was best for him to wait and see.

So, he tried to clear his mind and think of neither.. but Penelope's beautiful face kept floating up in his mind. He decided he had to see her again.

That afternoon, he cleaned up again and told his parents that he was going to go visit her again. His father, once again, looked at him strangely.

As he waited by the gate, the front door to the house opened and an older woman wearing a large apron came down the steps to meet him. From her face, he immediately realized that this had to be Penelope's mother. She was older, but was still quite beautiful with striking similarities to her daughter with sandy-blonde hair. But his eyes didn't stay fixed on her face for long.. jutting out from behind her strained apron were the two largest breasts he had ever seen or even imagined. He almost laughed in amazement. They wobbled and bounced as she approached him.. seemingly impossible and extremely erotic at the same time. They were gigantic and protruding, each one easily as big as the prize-winning watermelons he had seen at the fair. They started beneath her collarbone but came out to their full distance right below her rib cage.. Even in her modest work dress, a huge bulging line of cleavage could be seen. They were almost as wide as long.. and bulged so far out on the sides that her arms were hidden behind them. She would have trouble touching her hands around them. She had very nice, child bearing hips, but didn't seem overweight. She must have had an amazingly strong back to support the weight. He forced himself to bring his eyes back up to her pretty face, even as he blushed furiously. His cock had begun to swell with arousal.

"Me husband tells me you be visitin' with lil' Penelope," she said seriously as she came to a halt and she crossed her arms to rest them on top of her giant bosom. She tilted her head to one side to size him up. Her eyes lingered for a long moment on his crotch.

"Uh.. yes, maam," he blushed, trying with all of his might to keep his eyes on her pretty face.

"She's a special girl, me daughter," she said carefully, "a bit of a late bloomer or perhaps a non-bloomer, if ye see me meaning."

"Uh.. I'm not sure what..."

"Are ye daft?" she shook her head in disapproval. "Don't be pretendin' ye cannot see me assets, boy," and with that, she slightly arched her back to which caused her giant bosom to heave in his direction.

Andrin's eyes went wide and he sputtered and blushed furiously, losing his breath at this surprising display.

"All the women in me line be well endowed and proud of it," she smiled at his reaction. "Some less, some more... and all of them talented beyond legend in the marital acts," she wobbled hers slightly to indicate herself as the latter.. he couldn't help but stare. "And all the husbands match their wives as well, if ye get me meaning.. none below a green.." she frowned for a second and her eyes darted towards his hand and she winked, "ye may not be surprised, but me figure still be highly prized in many parts of Noblash, I was once almost betrothed to a Blue-Duke," her eyes became dreamy, "men would come far and wide to seek me hand.." she sighed, "but alas, when they passed the decree to ensure the "purity" of the noble line, whatever that means, I was left for nill." She exhaled dramatically, making her straining bosom sway. "Luckily, I was able to find a man of suitable .. stature.. in order to avoid disgracing me family tree .. but lil' Penelope, see... she.. she never grew. We done gave up hope for the lil' lass of ever attracting a man, much less a man of exception.. so if ye be seekin' to be part of our family for the wrong reasons.. or hopin' that me daughter will ever become attractive.. ye need to leave now, lad, for ye know what her fate will be. We may be a family of long heritage, but even we cannot hold the authorities at bay much longer. I fear our hopes of her ever developin' properly are nigh upon us. She do be older than 18 now, so it only be a matter of time 'till they a comin' to take her away. "

He was dumbfounded. He knew he must look like a fool, just standing there with his mouth half open, trying to absorb and process what this beautiful, incredibly overdeveloped woman was telling him.

She squinted her eyes and glared at him, "perhaps what me husband says be true.. methinks ye be a dimwit.. ah.. alas..." she reached over to open the gate and invite him in. "Perhaps even a dimwit be better than no wit at all... ah.. me Da would turn in his grave if he could see me considering a red.. ah.. " she frowned, obviously distraught over this whole situation.

"You do know her fate? There be few options for her kind. If she had the spark, she could be a hedgewitch, but alas, she shows no promise. This leaves only two other options, she could join the Order, but she would be sterilized and bound as a postulant. Or lastly, she will be exiled.. Forced to live outside the kingdom. Probably, somewhere like Northglen."