All Comments on 'Nymphomaniac Wife'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MJOMJOover 16 years ago

Glad your back, I like the way you put this one together. Looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ugly Little Effort

This "story" is so poorly written, I'm really upset the website doesn't allow negative numbers in the scoring.

gigintonygigintonyover 14 years ago
Loved your story.

In spite of what Mr. Anonymous says, I thought your story was real hot. I was hoped that maybe James and Ian had DP'ed you. My wife really enjoys having two spurting cocks in her pussy together, and it's fun for me, too.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tailend loving.

I would have done a lot of ass eating in these stories. Especially in the last one. I would have lined the girls up side by side and alternated licking and sucking each of their assholes out, tongue fucking each of them until my tongue went numb. Then I would cornhole them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nympho, really?

A good story that could have been better delivered in parts as there is little continuity between the scenes. What disappoints me is that a hot, slut wife is not, by definition, a nympho. In spite of all her merits, she does not deliver a feeling for an insatiable need.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Three pages

Three pages of unnecessary filth. I suppose there are some that.like this crap, but that's on them.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 4 years ago
Random acts of horniness

Yes, there could have been anal sex, double penetration and rimming. Yes, there was a missed chance after dinner at the conference where the two women and men could have had a foursome orgy.. Or the neighbor could have joined in the last scene, creating a connection between the beginning and the end.

Instead, the author just shares random samples of her sex life, involving a neighbour, a colleague, a stranger, a friend. Who am I to complain that it would have been even hotter if Steve had given Cheryl a creampie instead of pulling out for a standard-porn facial finish.

It is still a good sex story. Except for a minor typo here and there ('no' instead of 'now') it is also well-written. It fits the author's fantasy in the moment. If it stimulates our mind to imagine more or different things to happen, we can always write another story. The joy of sex is a gift that keeps giving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous