"O" Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In honour of her country of residence", Charles told the crowd, "Her next five blows will be with the tawse, renowned in the British education system, or at least in the North of that island".

Picking up the implement, LeClerc assailed Emma's buttocks again, her posterior beginning to turn an interesting shade of pink, Emma was starting to really feel it now, but the stimulation to her pussy was also increasing and she was unsure of which was the greater, the pain or the pleasure, until the fifth stroke that was, that landed smack bang on her cunt, especially on her clit, Emma howled and almost tore the leather covering off of the horse she grasped it so hard.

"Fuck me" Emma cried, "That really hurt".

Some of the English speakers in the crowd thought that Emma's voice sounded oddly familiar, but no, that couldn't be the demure Emma Watson, especially given her well known feminist views. Little did they know, but after the initial pain died down, Ms Watson was starting to feel really aroused.

"We're coming towards the finishing straight" exclaimed Charles, "We've only got the crop and the cane to go", "You've done really well so far, grit your teeth and you'll get through it".

"That's easy for you to say" thought Emma, "It's not your arse getting hammered".

"These are going to be somewhat harder", so hang on tight".said Charles.

When the first blow of the crop landed, Emma was certain her backside had been set on fire.

"that's got to be leaving marks" Emma thought and indeed it had done, leaving a raised red line behind, "I can do this" Emma's internal voice said, "Just nine more, I've already had sixteen".

Just as the pain from the first blow faded, so Charles unleashed the second, at that, tears started forming in Emma's eyes, but she was determined that she would get through this and indeed, miraculously, the pain appeared to be fading and the arousal in her pussy was increasing, the final three blows with the crop ramped her feelings right up.

"OK, just the cane to come, but these are going to be the hardest of all" said Charles, "prepare yourself".

Hoping that she could get through it, Emma steeled herself as what felt like a bolt of lightning struck her behind, bringing further tears to her eyes and she began gently sobbing, the first four blows left geometrically perfect horizontal lines on her bottom, then Charles landed the classic five bar gate stroke landing diagonally across the previous four welts. Emma let out a blood curdling scream and simultaneously shuddered through the greatest orgasm of her life.

"I recognise that voice", came a call from the crowd, as a heavy set man advanced toward the stage. leading a woman by a leash attached to her collar ".

And I recognise you as well" exclaimed Emma, as did virtually all of the crowd, "You're Gerard Depardieu and is that Clementine on that lead?".

"Yes, it is Ms Igou" said Gerard, "now why don't you take off that mask Mademoiselle Watson?"

Taking off her mask, Emma pleaded with the crowd to keep her secret.

"Have ever you heard anything about Clementine and I indulging in this behaviour before, Emma".

"No, I can't say I have Gerard".

Emma exclaimed, before turning to Charles and asking if the punishment was now over and could he please release her from the horse.

"Of course Emma, you've had the punishment, now let's get to the pleasure, though I notice you did orgasm at the end of the beating, did you not?".

"Yes Master, I must confess I did".

LeClerc unclipped Emma from the horse, but suggested she stay where she was as that would be the easiest position to pleasure her, but first he ordered her to her knees unzipped his flies and presented his cock to her lips.

"Alright Emma, let's see if that training with the dildo has had any effect and remember, no hands, just your mouth".

"Yeth Mathter".

Emma mumbled, attempting to speak around the dick in her mouth, like Belle the day before, Emma fairly inhaled Charles's cock until her nose and lips came to rest against his groin, after remaining still for a number of seconds, she commenced a regular up and down motion until she felt his dick starting to throb, at which point she once again slammed her face all the way down as his seed spurted down her throat, once his spurts started to diminish, she pulled her face back slightly and swallowed the remainder of his come, and as with the previous day, she opened her mouth to show she had devoured it all. "That must have increased my protein intake, Master" quipped Emma. "that may well be true Ms Watson, now are you up for some more fun?".

Answering in the affirmative as Emma did, Charles enquired whether Emma had ever been fucked "Airtight", after she answered "No", Charles replied, "Well you're in for a treat then" as he called on Gerard Depardieu, another Master and finally Belle. "Get me ready slut" he commanded Belle, who readily "Fluffed" her master back to erection, he then positioned himself with his back to the horse, ordering Emma to lay with her back against him he removed the butt plug from Emma's arse, calling on Belle to lube his prick, he then slowly entered Emma's anus. Beckoning Gerard forward, he motioned for him to plug Emma's cunt and then for the third Master to fill Emma's mouth. Although her posterior was still more than a little sensitive, the pricks in her bum and pussy far and away produced more pleasure than pain and when she started deep-throating the third man she was in utter ecstasy. Emma's oral manipulations were so effective that the man in her mouth came first, spurting in her throat and mouth, Gerard came next filling Emma's cunt with his seed and lastly, Charles left Ms Watson with an anal creampie.

It was a very satisfied actress that left the club that night and a woman with a much greater knowledge of her own sexuality. Before Emma put on the dress she had left at the sex shop, when they all arrived back there, having been permanently forbidden underwear unless at her Master's express command, she was ordered to complete her final task for the evening, as Belle had so far gone without an orgasm, she was told to perform cunnilingus on Belle until she came. This brought back happy memories of her time in the sorority house at Brown and she set to with a relish. By the noise she made, Belle seemed to feel that Emma had done a more than adequate job. After finally dressing in her little black dress and before taking a taxi back to the hotel from in front of the Moulin Rouge to avoid suspicion, Charles informed her that yes, in his experienced opinion, Emma would most certainly be kneeling before and accepting a collar from her long term Master.

Waking the next morning, Emma was in seventh heaven and phoned Charles to arrange to see him and Belle again for more adventures, after spending the rest of her holiday shopping and seeing the sights, along with a couple more learning experiences with Belle and Charles, it was with deep sadness that she returned the collar to her temporary Master on the Saturday evening before catching the Eurostar back to England the next day, though not before taking her playmates details and promising to keep in touch.

Arriving back at home, Emma knew that "O" would be the role of her career, now all she had to do was get the film made!

12