Oaksong Ch. 08: A Highborne's Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight was quite nearly enough to send him over the edge. The feeling of Talena suckling on the tip of his cock did just that.

With his cock lodged between Talena's pinkish, jiggling breasts, Delleren soon found himself thrusting up into them as he hit another climax, feeling his balls tighten quite suddenly, hilting himself into the woman's cleavage.

And as he came, Shalendris was upon him yet again, lips hungrily devouring his own, straddling his chest, her warm, dripping cunt only a few inches from Talena's head as both her hands held the man's face firmly.

Talena's lips formed a tight seal around Del's thick, pulsating rod and her eyes widened at the volume of cum that was suddenly spurting into her mouth, flooding that cavity with creamy spunk. There was so much more semen than the first time that the priestess wondered if this had been Shalendris's doing or if her titfucking was just that good. Either option seemed plausible to her, though she most definitely hoped it was the latter.

When she realized that she was unable to keep up with the man's output, Talena pulled her face from his prick with a lewd plop! Smushed around the bloated, violently throbbing erection, Talena's tits covered the entirety of that splurting beast from tip to root and she could most definitely feel every ounce of its goopy payload flooding her cleavage and soon overflowing from it, fat globs of jizz running down each orb and soon staining that cute white bra she wore.

At least it won't be too visible if it doesn't come off... she thought inwardly. She'd never really had to contend with semen stains before, and she didn't know of any spells to rid herself of them.

Talena pulled her gaze from Del's dick, tits still squeezed firmly around its girth, feeling that orgasm slowly dying down as it sputtered out. A few final spurts from Del's wand shot up and landed on Talena's nose and lips, hanging from her face in long, thick ropes, leaving the priestess a cum-coated mess.

Looking up, the woman was greeted by the sight of Shalendris's dripping slit and puckered ass hole, her friend still making out with the swordsman.

A devilish plan formed within Talena's mind at that moment as she pulled her huge, cum-glazed breasts from Delleren's length, thick strands of the creamy treat still connecting the bra-encased orbs to the elf's cock.

Shalendris's enormous tits would mash against Del's chest as the two made out, tongues lashing against one another, dancing sensually.

Talena, eager to please while Shalendris kept control of the situation, moved in between the man's legs, where Shalendris had been with her only moments prior, getting a good view of her friend's dripping slit and the man's once again deflating manhood, rubbing up against that delicious warmth. The priestess bit her lip before moving in a bit further on all fours, running a finger along Shalendris's lower lips, eliciting a gentle sigh of pleasure from the woman.

Excitement building up in the adventurous priestess's loins, she gripped Del's thick member with her soft hand, gently stroking it and teasing Shalendris's pussy with the tip, enjoying every moment of the sensual torment she was putting the other two elves through.

Reaching up, Talena took Shalendris's hand in her own, slowly guiding it towards Del's prick. "Do it again, Shal," the eager priestess urged on as she saw her friend's digits gently gripping that fat shaft.

Shalendris pulled back from the kiss for a moment, bringing her lips half an inch from her partner's ear. "I plan to milk you of every drop of cum you have, dear Delleren," she teased, allowing his cock to enter her tight, slippery cunt for a moment before pulling back, shifting her hips forward as she yet again imbued the man with a surge of life energy, causing his cock to grow hard as steel again and this time, it seemed, larger than before. Only a little, but its growth was unmistakable, the thing having probably gained an inch in length and grown proportionally in thickness.

Talena giggled beneath them both as she noticed how Shalendris seemed to be aligning not her slit for penetration, but her puckered ass hole. "Oh-ho," she whispered, still gripping Del's cock, keeping it upright and running its precum-coated helm around Shalendris's rear entrance, lubing it up.

Memories of their time with the two Tauren twins resonated in both Shalendris and Talena's minds, remembering just how, even with dicks as absolutely massive as the two sported, Shalendris had been able to trap Awna's length between her huge, round ass cheeks. Del's manhood, as aesthetically pleasing and enlarged as it was, stood no chance.

So, the devious, teal-haired night elf, instead of guiding the man's prick forward to allow it to gently invade the purple-haired woman's rump, simply let it rest vertically against her friend's ass crack, allowing it to be completely lost between the two fat cheeks.

It was swallowed in its entirety in that deep crevice.

Del didn't know how if he could keep this up for much longer. Though his manhood kept being reinvigorated by Shalendris, he still felt somehow drained, as though it were simply his erection being refueled by the elf's gifts of life essence and the rest was all his doing.

The ache in his balls was unmistakable, yet he still wanted more and as his length got squeezed tightly between Shalendris's fat, jiggling ass cheeks, he brought his mouth to one of her breasts, taking a nipple into his mouth, one hand on that breast and his other hand groping and fondling the other huge tit.

Shalendris's moaning echoed all around them as her sensitive nipples were suckled and licked, feeling Del's thick cock moving up and down between her ass cheeks, the doughy globes covered in spunk and precum as it rubbed up along the night elf's tight, puckered hole.

With the amount of sticky white batter Del had pumped out in less than an hour, he wondered if the two women would ever be satisfied and just how much he still had left in him. But he soldiered on, still eager to give the two women their fill despite the fatigue setting in.

And so he kept thrusting up into those fat, doughy elven cheeks, feeling the priestess's mouth soon on his aching balls, massaging them with lips and tongue.

These two really loved sucking on his sack, he thought briefly as he got another mouthful of elven teat, nibbling on Shalendris's fat nipple for a second, eliciting a lewd moan from the purple-haired harlot.

"You've got a great bum, Shal, but I'm sure Del wants more. Isn't that right?" asked Talena, who'd been fingering her cunt casually as she slurped on the elf's nutsack.

Delleren, unable to tear his mouth away from Shalendris's overgrown tit, simply lifted a hand up, giving Talena a thumbs up.

The teal-haired woman chuckled before spreading Shalendris's cheeks to grip Delleren's length firmly, that single squeeze forcing a few dollops of clear precum from the veiny pole. Leaning in briefly, the horny priestess allowed herself a lick of that delicious cock before aiming it forward, its head kissing Shalendris's rear port.

Shalendris bit her lower lip as she felt that throbbing invader at her gates, pulling Delleren in closer, his face held so tightly against the elf's breasts that he thought for a moment that she was trying to suffocate him.

But as his spear's tip entered her ass and she let forth another moan, she released her grip on him, allowing him to fall back down onto his back.

Leaning back somewhat, Shalendris lowered herself fully onto him, inch by inch, feeling his whole cock soon filling her ass. From this angle, Delleren could more fully appreciate the sheer size of Shalendris's gigantic tits, each nipple shining with saliva.

Faced with the decision to either fondle Shalendris's huge, round ass or those gigantic, swinging melons, Delleren opted for the "best of both worlds" option, slamming one hand down on the woman's ass and placing one hand on one of her breasts, squeezing that overabundant flesh greedily. The audible impact of his hand against her plush rump sent ripples of ass meat out, echoes of that delicious pain.

In response, Shalendris, straddling him firmly, thrust her ass downwards onto his cock so that every possible inch of him entered her warm insides.

Still straddling him, Shalendris started bouncing up and down upon Delleren's huge, throbbing sword, impaling herself upon him with each downwards slam, her flesh smacking against his in wet, lewd slaps.

Biting her lower lip and so incredibly turned on by the display, Talena opted to crawl back around next to the pair, observing Delleren's strained expression. Though Shalendris was the one controlling the situation, his exertion was showing already. Whatever she had done or was doing was definitely working.

The priestess thought she'd go mad with lust at the sight of the two other elves mating furiously. Delleren thrust his cock up into Shalendris and Shalendris slammed herself down repeatedly onto the male.

Gently, she placed her hands onto Del's chest, climbing atop him and noticing just how sweaty he was, his skin shimmering slightly in the ambient light.

Swinging one leg over the male's chest, the priestess tugged her white thong to the side, revealing her drenched cunt to him as she started lowering herself onto him as well, to his delight. Facing Shalendris, Talena grinned at her friend who kept on moaning and begging for more of Del's hot prick.

Talena squirmed in delight as she felt Delleren's hot breath even hotter tongue hitting her dripping folds, feeling his lips upon her most sensitive bud, central to every electric, pleasurable jolt that coursed through her core and towards every extremity of her body.

She closed her eyes to savor his skilled tongue upon her slit, to feel his mouth devouring her needy elf cunt and her pleasure rose to new heights as Shalendris placed both hands upon her friend's chest, squeezing those luscious orbs, tugging down at her bra to reveal the two bouncing breasts. Soon, Talena's hands were also on her purple-haired friend's chest, using each other for balance as they squatted on both ends of Delleren.

Del's hands, meanwhile, had found purchase on Talena's impressive rear. Not quite as large as Shalendris's, it remained nonetheless pleasant to the touch, round and firm and gripped each

Momentarily distracted from the pleasure he felt at Shalendris's tight ass clenching around him by the task at hand, the swordsman gave himself wholly to the task of getting the priestess off, to help her find release. Once he'd done that, he would do the same to Shalendris, and the three of them could find some rest, satisfied.

Or so he thought. Shalendris's ass squeezed even tighter around his prick as if milking his cock through some devilish sorcery and soon, before he even knew what was happening, he was hitting a third orgasm, his cock painting his partner's innards in white, creamy gunk.

And just as he did, so did Talena, the teal-haired woman being flung into the throes of orgasm far quicker than she knew possible. Oh, how she wished they didn't have to escape this man!

Clenching her muscles and closing her eyes as she rode that orgasm (along with Del's face), her creamy gash spurted messily onto the man's chin and lips. Dutifully, he took every drop, licking his lips and going in for more as he remained hilted in Shalendris's huge, jiggling bottom until his third release sputtered out like the others.

But the witch wasn't quite done with him -- far from it. And as she reached back, he felt her fingers curling around his cock. She was doing it again. Infusing his cock with that magic, making him fully hard yet again as he remained hilted inside her ass.

"Oh... Oh no, please..." he begged for a moment.

But that moment of hesitation was quickly replaced by Talena shoving her spasming pussy onto his lips and any resistance dissolved as he found himself fully hard yet again inside the moaning, panting elf. Well, the moaning, panting elf who was still bouncing on his dick. The other moaning, panting elf was happily grinding her gash against his face, much to his delight as he began once again treating her to some of the best head she'd had in ages.

Still riding the echoes of that first orgasm, Talena wanted more, and she soon found herself leaning into Shalendris as both of them kept on riding the poor, exhausted man beneath them. Their lips touched and soon, the two elves were making out, their chests mashed against each other as their tongues swirled, slipping around from one mouth to the other.

They could tell that their plan was succeeding, and the excitement of that potential was overwhelming. Their hearts beat faster for a moment as they made out, hands caressing and exploring each other's soft, sweaty forms, grabbing bottoms and breasts and caressing necks and backs.

They were all over each other. Were they still only friends? What was this? Both wondered.

But they knew that they needed to take him out with a bang. They both did.

Without a word, both women lifted themselves off of Delleren, shuffling around until they remained squatting above him, leaning back somewhat with cunts pressed to his fat, pulsating monolith. Covered in all manner of bodily fluids, it responded to the heat of both elven cunts with a happy little spurt of precum.

Slowly, and working in tandem, both Shalendris and Talena started rubbing themselves up and down the man's cock, feeling his hardness spreading their folds somewhat, feeling his head brushing against the pink pearls atop their temples.

"Come on, Del, doesn't this feel good?" hissed Shalendris.

"Yeah, Delleren," moaned Talena. "Don't you just want to impregnate both of us?" added Talena, causing Shalendris to raise an eyebrow.

The chorus of moans from both women got louder as their pleasure rose, joining Delleren's groans of satisfaction. He didn't know how long he would last. His cock felt so sensitive, and he felt so exhausted. It felt as though he'd been running a marathon and it had been less than an hour since their lovemaking began.

He placed one hand on each woman's back as they ground their cunts up and down his length, appreciating the sight of their hefty bosoms bouncing and wobbling with every movement. The sight drove him wild with passion and desire, and he soon found himself thrusting up into the air, feeling the juices from himself and both women running down his shaft and to his swinging ballsack.

"Nngh... Fuck... You two..." the groaning Delleren managed to huff between two upwards thrusts of his spear, his hands slipping to grope Talena and Shalendris's asses. "Fucking... Fuck..." he hissed, holding back his fourth release in half an hour with nary a moment of reprieve.

But as the two elves crushed his cock between their warm, wet cunts even harder, grinding themselves against his throbbing behemoth, holding on felt like more and more of an exercise in futility.

With the two women moaning, begging for him to cum, the poor elf could do just that. His cock throbbing violently, his fourth release hit him like a meteor, nearly shattering his mind as his balls tightened and semen rocketed from his prick with enough ferocity that the first few spurts somehow managed to be more voluminous than his first two releases combined.

And he kept on cumming, shooting rope after rope of thick, potent white sludge onto the two begging elf women, spattering their huge, round tits with the stuff. Their stomachs and cunts also found themselves victim to this barrage of splooge. None of it managed to find their faces, but the dried cum on their otherwise elegant visages suggested that he had previously succeeded in doing just that.

When, at last, the final few spurts of a dying orgasm dribbled from his abused cock, Delleren fell into darkness.