Oaths to Keep Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way she moved, it was hard to maintain contact with her perineum, and suddenly as she thrashed about, my finger slid against her tight little rosebud, even entering it slightly, before her sphincter clamped down, and she let out a loud groan at the sudden unexpected sensation.

After the briefest of hesitation, she pushed down, forcing my finger into her butt as far as it would go, then gyrated her ass against my hand, as her fingers suddenly laced themselves in my hair, and pulled my face hard against her pussy.

Moments later she came hard! I felt her entire body clench, then her muffled moans increased as her entire body started thrashing, and my mouth was flooded by her nectar, sweeter than before. 

The taste of her pleasure drove me mad with desire, and I did all I could to lap it all up, prolonging her orgasm with my tongue, and somehow I managed to get another finger inside her tight little asshole, causing her to increase her gyrations, fucking herself on my fingers, while my tongue tried to lap up every delicious drop of her juices, while still tracing shapes around her clit.

Before long I could sense she was not far from another orgasm, and was about to increase my pace further, but Amber had other ideas.

"Fuck! I need you inside me!" She demanded.

"No condoms!" I managed, pulling my mouth away from her pussy for the barest instant.

"Don't care. My ass. Fuck my ass!"

Right. Now I was the slow one.

I did not want her to need to repeat herself, so with a single tug, I pulled her to the edge of the bed, and with my other hand I shoved my pants out of the way.

As I got into position, I managed to apply a bit of spit to my cock, making it nice and slick.

Then I traced the head of it up and down between her soaking wet pussy lips, to get a bit of extra lube.

When I was just outside her entrance, I could feel her pushing herself slightly against me, as if she was as eager to have me inside her red hot core, as I was to get there.

But as eager as I was to just go 'screw it', and shove my cock inside of her, it was her ass that she had offered up to me, so adjusting myself downward slightly, I nestled the tip of my cock against her slightly open sphincter, still slightly dilated from my fingers.

Then I started to push in slowly, as I watched her face.

This time there was plenty of daylight, so I got to see her expression, a bit of pain mixed with pleasure, as I started to slide in.

When I had managed to almost squeeze my cock head inside of her, she started to clamp down, and her face showed that she was struggling a bit.

"Push, like you are trying to push my cock out." I reminded her.

Then I felt her ass open up, and I managed to easily slide past her tight ring of muscles, and felt how it was like a tight rubber band slowly sliding down my cock, as I kept pushing inside of her soft warmth.

The sensation of being inside her rectum was so soft and warm, the walls fluttering against my cock as I moved.

As I bottomed out inside her, her face scrunched up, and she squirmed a bit.

"You okay there?" I asked.

"Nnhgh. Fuck me. Fuck me HARD!" She demanded.

"Aight." I agreed, then stopped holding back.

My instincts were demanding I plow into her hard and fast, and with her literally asking for it, there was no reason not to.

I started to slam into her with long powerful strokes, pulling her thighs against my hips as I drove myself into her as deep as I could.

I would not last long like this, but a distant part of my mind figured she had already had an orgasm, so it wouldn't matter much if she had another.

Moments later that idle speculation became moot, as I felt her ass clench down tight around my cock, as her second orgasm hit her like a freight train.

Still mindful to be quiet, as I had asked her earlier, she struggled mightily to muffle her moans of pleasure with both hands clamped on her mouth, even as the rest of her body thrashed around.

The sight of her cumming so hard was the last straw, and unable to restrain myself nearly as much as she did, I let out my own grunts and moans of pleasure, trying to keep myself from outright roaring, as I shot pearly white ropes of cum deep into Amber. My balls clenched painfully, struggling to fire each pulsing load as deeply and forcefully into her as was humanly possible.

For long moments, each of us was lost in pleasure, until finally every last drop of cum I could muster was spent, and my strength started to wane.

Collapsing on top of her, we kissed passionately for a minute, until I came up for air, resting on one elbow.

"Wow!" Amber muttered.

"Wow indeed! I knew about post murder boners, but I did no realize post murder sex would be so intense!" I added.

"To think I was an anal virgin until last night, I never knew what I was missing..." Amber shook her head.

"I think that was the most powerful orgasm I have ever had." She added.

I was about to say something clever, but then I heard the sound of something slamming against what I suspected was the front door of the building.

"Shit. We better get going!" 

Like a couple of teenagers about to get caught fooling around, we got our clothes back in order with frantic haste, and started to make good our escape.