Obedience & Rewards

Story Info
A short story straight to the action. First published work.
988 words
3.47
7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah & Adam met online & got to know each other. They hit it off and decided to meet. She is a cute, voluptuous beauty with a desire to be wild & explore who she really is. He is handsome, tall & polite with a desire to be dominant but fair and sensual.

While cuddling on the couch watching anime, his hands caressing her soft body and she turns to ask him a question but before she can finish the first word he plants a kiss right on her lips started her eyes widen then she relaxes and her lids close and she melts into his embrace.

Their tongues begin to dance as they exchange saliva for several minutes. Hands scouring each other until suddenly he grabs her hair & pull it to tilt her head back making his way to her ear and whispers "good girl" then kisses her down her neck while lightly nibbling with his teeth.

She lets out a moan & digs her nails into his back. In response his free hand grasps onto her breast and begins lightly pinching her nipple, slowly increasing the pressure until she bites her lip & squeals in delight. He looks her deep in the eyes and kisses her again passionately, then with a stern voice he commands "Put your pretty lips around my cock".

"Yes Sir" she says obediently. He stands as she rushes to tear off his jeans, in seconds his thick meaty cock springs forth and hovers just inches from her face. Her eagerness written all over her face as she practically starts drooling. "Suck my cock you sexy slut" He demands

Immediately she opens her mouth and began licking his meat shaft before taking as much as she can in her mouth. "GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG SHHHLOP" She makes all sorts of lewd sloppy sounds as she bobs on his knob.

As her neck gets sore I hold her head and cradle it as I start fucking her face. Thrusting his hips and making her choke on his throbbing member until she started to gag but didn't push away. As he withdrew his boner from her throat a few tears stream down her face and she smiles at him, he smiles back and pats her head. "Good girl" He tells her once more.

He moves over to the bed and sits down, instructing her to strip. "Let me see your gorgeous curves, then bend over and spread your ass like a good bitch in heat and beg me to fuck you" She does just as she is told & strips slowly, showing him everything. He watches and bites his lower lip at the delicious woman before him. So submissive and trusting.

"please fuck me Sir" *SMACK* "Ow!" Not expecting his hand to slap her ass cheek as hard as he did. "Not good enough!" He barks. "Say you're a buttslut and you want my cock up your ass."

"I'm your obedient buttslut, please fuck my ass as much as you want Sir." She pleads with a wicked grin. "Much better! Here is your reward" he hands her a wand vibrator and ALLOWS* her to use it as he plows her rectum.

He takes a quick minute to eat her browneye and gets her ready for his meat cannon. His warm wet tongue hits her anus and she starts purring like a kitten. Good and ready he presses the head of his member into her sexy round ass as she hit clit clit with the wand. Feeling the vibrations inside through her guts as he penetrates her colon repeatedly. Building up speed until his hips beat her ass like a drum.

"OH GOD I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!" She yells as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washes over her and her cunt starts gushing all over their thighs. Her muscle spams clamping on his boner sends him over the edge and he fills her bumhole with hot sticky strings of cum. Bucking his hips as his orgasm calms down enough to pull out of her hot holes.

After they recover he congratulates her on being such an excellent slave and he goes to get you a drink. Thankful & thirsty she drinks it all up & he gives her a big hug and kisses her forehead. Laying down they snuggle in the nude and enjoy each others warmth as the drugs start to kick in and her consciousness fades away.

Being careful as he gets up & makes sure she is comfortable he smooches her again as she sleeps soundly and he uses this time to recuperate. (as guys need to do) Returning with a stand for a phone to capture video and a bag full of toys. Dildos, buttplugs and pussy/nipple pumps.

First her nipples, making sure to get her face in the shot to show that she is sleeping, he places a small cup on one nipple and began pumping. Detaching the cup from the pump he gets a second cup and repeats this. Her nipples bulge and puff out into the cup under the negative pressure. She hasn't stirred even a little, the drugs are doing their job.

Now he does the same to her fleshy cunt. Pumping it until it swells with blood and recording it all. After several minutes he removes the cups to expose her swollen lady bits. He begins sucking on her engorged nipples and sliding his cock in her mammoth mound raping her still body. The shaking of her limp body as he takes advantage of her is clearly taboo but it makes it so much hotter sending him over the edge quickly blasting her full of cum.

As he pulls out he gets a nice shot of the cum leaking out of her puffy pussy before he cleans her up, puts everything away, and tucks her back in and cuddles up for the night.

The End