Samus, Another Girl on the Street

Story Info
Samus Aran is drugged at a bar and used by the patrons.
16.9k words
4.73
26.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OceanChee
OceanChee
19 Followers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 - Slutty Blue Suit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey handsome, 45 seguru and I'll let you finish inside." Spoke a slim young woman to a passerby. She was dressed in a neon green latex leotard, with matching neon green stockings and sleeves. Her hair was done in a high ponytail and her makeup was styled similarly to her outfit, bright and eye-catching. The leotard clung tightly to the girl's small breasts, leaving them clear to see to any who looked. The girl's nipple piercings could be seen through the leotard as well, serving to draw the eyes to her already, essentially exposed, chest. However, her glossy eyes betrayed her otherwise clean look, showing clearly that she was on some cocktail of drugs.

A blue-gloved hand reached out from the sleeve of the long dark coat worn by the passerby, and swatted the girl's hand moments before it made contact. "Ow! What the hell is your..." The girl started, cut off as the stranger turned to face her. To her surprise, hidden under the deep hood of the coat, the girl saw a woman's face. The face was pretty with full lips and soft features, and her makeup was far more subtle with only small mascara wings accenting each green eye and an amount of blush that made the girl question if she just had naturally perfect color in her cheeks. The woman's face would be invitingly beautiful were it not for the sneer currently on it.

She wondered where this person's man was. Judging by her latex-like blue glove the woman seemed to be wearing, under her coat, an outfit similar to the girl's own. And despite her makeup being more subtle, it was certainly fitting for her pretty face. The girl was jealous of the passerby's beauty. If she wasn't careful she could lose a lot of customers to the woman. "S...sorry." She mumbled, her voice thick with envy.

Samus Aran looked back at the girl with equal parts pity and disgust. Poor thing. She lowered her hand, a hint of compassion breaking through her deadly expression for a moment, before she turned and walked away. The girl was drugged up in a skimpy outfit and begging strangers to sleep with her. How anyone could let themselves be lowered to such a sorry state was beyond Samus. Her remorse for the girl faded as she walked away. She let this happen to herself, perhaps it was what she deserved.

These streets were even seedier than she had thought. It wasn't a good place to be, for anyone. Yes, she was a universe-renowned bounty hunter. But a bullet is a bullet no matter who you are. That said, despite the risk, she was only human, and after the kinds of days she had, a drink wasn't unreasonable.

The risk of seedy streets like these was not lost on Samus. She knew that despite being a universe-renowned bounty hunter she could be surprised like anyone else. And a bullet is a bullet, no matter who you are. That said she was only human, and despite the risk, she felt after a long day a drink was reasonable.

The air smelled of stale smoke, illegal drugs, and alcohol as Samus pushed open the door of the bar. The lighting inside was dim. Only a neon strip of lights next to a pole at the back of the room really broke the darkness. Standing at the entrance, Samus scanned the room. There were six patrons in total, three playing pool on a dusty table, two at the bar, and one seemingly waiting for a girl near the stage in the back. None seemed any more dangerous than a regular thug, except the one waiting in the back. He wasn't human, and though he was sitting, it was clear he was taller than Samus would be in her Varia battle suit. She couldn't tell his species from here and didn't really care to. So long as he kept his attention on the empty stage, Samus didn't care.

The patrons at the table glanced at Samus as she walked further into the bar. A few fingers were pointed but nothing more. With her coat and hood, she looked like just another low life trying to get drunk. She sat down at the bar as far from the others as she could, though with the building being relatively small, that wasn't far. The bartender was chatting with the others, leaned on the counter and laughing. After a moment or two, he lumbered his way over to Samus.

"What do I pour?" he said in an almost annoyed tone of voice while looking at the stranger in front of him

"A shot of whatever is cheap and strong." Her reply was soft in volume but spoken firmly, in an attempt to both mask her gender from the others and to not come across as vulnerable to the barkeep.

Immediately the man's expression changed from discontent to suspiciously curious. He eyed her down for a second but was still unable to see her face under her hood. He turned to look for a bottle. The man reached for a large half-empty bottle but stopped just before grabbing it. He glanced back without moving his head, then reached for a different, unmarked bottle, a few spaces away from the first. Turning back to the stranger, he grabbed a cup and poured. When he finished it was almost full.

"That's a pretty big shot."

"Never had anyone complain about it before"

Samus reached out, her blue gloved hand again extending past the sleeve of her coat. From across the bar the two men watched, their eyes widening as they saw the stranger's hand. They glanced at the man at the bar, sharing a slight nod. Oblivious, and with her focus on remaining unseen, Samus lifted the cup up to and under her hood, then drank the 'shot'. When she placed the cup back down on the bar it was empty. Only moments later the bartender was filling the cup again. From under the hood, Samus eyed him with growing suspicion.

"What brings you around these parts" Called out one of the men from across the bar.

Samus grabbed her cup and raised it toward the man before setting it back down.

"You sure your not here hunting any bounties, Samus."

The already quiet room fell completely silent as her name was spoken and the few heads not already looking, turned. The two men watched, waiting for a response, when none came, the other thug spoke up.

"No no no, see her hand? She's got that slutty blue suit of hers on. She must be here to be our new dancer. Good timing too, Ol Rough Ruckus over there was getting lonely."

"Slutty suit? No Marv I think you have it wrong, Samus Aran, the famous bounty hunter, surely would never wear anything like that." His voice was thick with sarcasm

"You haven't seen it? Really. It's something, I mean she doesn't even have to be naked, with how skin tight it is you can see her huge tits like she is." As he spoke both men stared down the woman. She sat motionless with her hand on her glass.

"Well shit, I wish I could see that."

"Yeah? Well jeez, how about it Samus, why don't you take off your coat and show my friend here that sexy little suit of yours."

She should have left and avoided the trouble that was clearly brewing. It's was she normally did if anyone recognized her. But tonight it struck a nerve. "Why don't you cover over here and take it off yourself."

"Hohohoo alright baby. Just don't mind if I get a little touchy, I have never been much good at keeping my hands to myself." as he spoke the man stood up from his stool. With a devious look, he made his way toward the woman.

"You know what Marv, we might be giving her a hard time. Maybe the suit is just for flexibility." called the man's friend as he walked over.

"Oh fuck me I bet it is, so people can more easily bend her her legs past her ears." The thug joked as he neared Samus.

"Isn't that right doll?" He spoke as he reached a hand out to the girl's shoulder.

The second the man's hand made contact with her, Samus twisted to face him, grabbing his wrist with one hand and swinging a punch with the other. A crack sounded through the room as her knuckle collided with his jaw, sending the man stumbling backward. The twisting action of her punch unveiled her hood and revealed her face.

"You crazy fucking bitch" The thug's words were slurred and misspoken as he rubbed his jaw tenderly. He only managed to stay standing thanks to a chair he grabbed onto before falling.

Everyone in the room, except for the large man by the stage, was standing now. The second thug at the bar was already starting towards her with an angry walk.

"You got a pretty face doll, but you ought to know your place." The man grunted as he wound up a punch.

Samus pivoted to the side then a long, muscular, blue leg swept out from under her long coat. In a flash of blue her leg flew through the air and hit the man across the face before retracting and then firmly kicking him in the chest. The sound of the impact was unervingly loud. The thug stumbled backward with a wheeze, bumping into the other still-recovering man. Both of them fell to the ground with a thud.

Samus noted the three men from the pool table approaching from behind. The first was already reaching a hand out towards her. Despite there being more than enough time for someone with her reflexes to react, Samus found herself a moment too slow. He grabbed her shoulder by the coat and yanked. The man pulled with enough force that it nearly ripped the jacket off of her. Despite this, Samus only stumbled for a fraction of a second and was quickly ready to evade the punch that followed. Moving his striking hand to the side, Samus delivered a counter punch straight to the man's face. Another gross snap could be heard as his nose was bent to the side from the force of the impact.

Scanning for the next threat, Samus saw the other two men still coming at her. The first had a pool stick and was already mid-swing. She actioned her muscles to grab the stick out of the air, but her hands seemed to move in slow motion. Despite such an incredible feat normally being well within her capabilities, this time, for some reason, she wasn't going to be fast enough. Realizing at the last second she wouldn't be able to do as she wanted, Samus braced herself by blocking with her forearms. A sharp sting resonated from the point of impact all throughout the girl's whole body as the stick broke in two off of her. Gritting her teeth in pain, the woman angrily retaliated with a harsh jab to the man's face. Even with this newfound sluggishness, her strike was so quick the man had barely finished following through on his swing by the time the hit landed.

As the man fell to the floor Samus looked down at her hands, shaking them, worried about the bizarre numbness which was slowly spreading through her. Even her head was beginning to feel a little off, a little slower. It was worrying. She explained the sensation away as being a light buzz from an abnormally strong drink. Samus turned to face the last man from the pool table.

He stood still in front of her with his fists raised and arms shaking. His eyes anxiously darted between each of his friends' slumped and groaning bodies. All the while Samus's intense gaze stayed fixed on him, her face in a scowl. Samus saw surprise on his face as his eyes finally met hers. They knew who she was, they must have known what she could do. Why is he so surprised? She wondered. Unamused with the man's cowardice, the woman quickly closed the distance and threw a hefty right hook.

Shock filled both Samus's and the thug's face as he blocked it. How? She thought to herself. She didn't notice the man's follow-up attack until he had already hit her square in the jaw. The force of the blow sent her stumbling backward. Before she felt pain, Samus felt worry. Even while taken by surprise, she should have been able to see the hit coming. Something was wrong. When she stopped stumbling it wasn't because she caught herself, but rather because someone had grabbed her from behind.

The seconds she would normally spend retaliating were instead spent in a daze. The hit had rocked her good and left her head feeling fuzzy. But had he really hit her that hard? She had taken worse hits and felt better.

Not caring for Samus's internal debate, the person behind her pulled hard on the back of her coat, pulling it half off and forcing the girl to nearly fall on her ass. Samus stumbled but caught herself this time, standing for a moment with the coat half on and the entirety of the room's patrons in front of her.

Even with bruised faces or bloody noses, each of them cracked a smile as they saw her. With her coat hanging on only by her arms, almost the entirety of her blue Zero Suit was exposed to the room. As noted by the men earlier, it did cling tightly to her body, covering her from neck to toe. With her arms stuck behind her back in the sleeves of her coat, the girl's torso was puffed forward, accentuating the large mounds on her chest.

Breathing heavily, in equal parts exertion and anger, Samus rolled her shoulders and dropped the coat, kicking it away as it fell to her feet. There she stood, now fully exposed to the room as Samus Aran. The men, most of whom were still groaning in pain, gawked at the sight. Her build wasn't bulky, but it wasn't thin. She had thick powerful thighs, a toned stomach with softly defined abs nearly discernible through her suit. muscular but not large biceps, and a contrastive feminine hourglass figure.

Her figure was made all the more enticing by the skin-tight suit which gripped her form perfectly. The suit wasn't suctioned to each breast individually, rather they fit into a shared pocket as any other body suit would do. Despite this, each breast pressed outwardly against the tight confines of the suit, providing a delicious view for those bold enough to stare.

Along with her defined musculature, her height was also more notable now without her large overcoat. She stood over almost everyone in the bar. This was aided by the slightly heeled blue boot she wore on each foot, but it would likely remain true even if she wasn't wearing them.

"Jesus... you... you really do belong on that stage." The man with the broken nose remarked between breaths, cupping his now bleeding nose.

Samus's already displeased expression intensified. For that, I'm gonna break more than just your nose.

"Get the whore already!" someone yelled. The group once again descended on Samus.

Still, Samus couldn't shake the fuzzy feeling in her head but, as the first man neared she stowed the worry and threw a punch at his face. The hit missed and landed squarely on his shoulder, doing little to incapacitate him. Samus was bewildered. It was a clear shot, how did she miss. She managed to block the left hook he responded with but not the follow-up blow to her gut. Instinctively she folded over, groaning loudly and gripping her stomach. A spout of laughter erupted from the gang. Embarrassment coursed through Samus as she heard them.

Still recoiling from the hit, Samus felt her arms get pulled back, forcing her to straighten up. Someone was holding her from behind and another was walking toward her. She struggled in his grasp, but her resistance was uncoordinated and so he just barely managed to keep holding her. The man walking toward her made no attempt to hide his stare from her breasts, watching them intently as she struggled, analyzing each subtle bob or bounce brought on as a result. Anger surged through the girl as he ogled her.

Now directly in front of her one of the man's hands came to rest on Samus's hip, sending shudders up her spine. He immediately squeezed it, savoring the feeling of her soft skin under the suit. His other hand reached for her chest. With a yell, Samus lifted her lower body up, planted her feet on the man's chest, and kicked. The blow knocked him off his feet and sent him flying into a table. She quickly followed up with a headbutt back at the man behind her, yielding a cry of pain from him before he released his grip.

My head... it feels wrong. What's happening? She thought to herself as she traded blows with the first man to get to her. He hit her first, in the face, and she retaliated with a blow to the stomach. After he too folded over, she lifted one of her legs almost perfectly vertically and brought her heeled boot down on the man's back sending him plummeting into the floorboards.

The next thug was instantly upon her. Samus raised her other leg and swung it at his head. The girl gritted her teeth as he caught her blow. It wasn't because he was fast or strong, it was because it was a bad kick. Slow, telegraphed, and barely even on target. Angry with herself, the girl spun her body, swinging the leg she was currently standing on up behind her opposite shoulder, cracking the cocky thug on the side of the head with the back of her boot. He immediately let go of her ankle as he was hit.

Samus landed in a semi-crouch but as she Stood up she swayed to the side and nearly lost her balance. Her coordination was deteriorating concerningly quickly. Taking advantage of her pause, a man charged her, smashing into her and slamming her into a wall. Samus's already fuzzy head was sent into a spin from the impact and she was seeing stars.

With the girl seemingly incapacitated the man couldn't contain his urges. He slipped a hand behind her and grabbed a handful of her ass. Like the rest of her body, it was sculpted nearly perfectly through years of discipline and training. It was round and soft in his grasp, so much so that it felt like it was made to be groped. Unable to help himself he reached his other hand behind her too, aggressively kneading her butt.

Samus regained her senses and found herself pinned to the wall with a thug molesting her. Her eyes widened and equal parts shock and anger came over her. She grabbed the man's collar and then launched a series of rapid punches into the side of his head. They were sloppy but brutal and she continued with them even as he went limp, only stopping once her grasp was the only thing holding him up. Letting go of his collar, she let the unconscious man slump to the ground. When he hit the floor she finally looked up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chapter 2 - ...Born To Be Bent Over

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her heart began racing. Her vision was pulsing, different things coming into and out of focus while the whole room seemed to sway back and forth. The girl could also feel a tingling sensation reverberate through her body at random intervals. A sense of panic began to grow inside her.

"Oh for fucks sake Tim. Jesus guys keep in it your fucking pants till the bitch is down" yelled Marv, one of the two thugs that sat across from Samus earlier.

"What the hell did you do to me?" Samus asked as she tried to cope with her worsening state.

"You should be more worried about what we're going to do to you" joked one of the men.

Pigs. Samus counted the men still standing. She couldn't be entirely sure thanks to her double vision, but there seemed to only be two or three now. Three more. Just three more. She stepped forward and nearly lost her balance. Her vision had already gotten worse. The room was almost spinning, and most of what she could see was blurred or obscured by strobing shapes of different colors. Anyone else would have fallen flat on their ass, but Samus was different. There was a reason she was renowned across the galaxy and it wasn't because she only won when it was easy.

Rather than topple over, Samus managed the equivalent of a confident drunken stride. Despite the movements being sloppy, they were still fast, and in a surprising amount of time, she was upon the man closest to her.

OceanChee
OceanChee
19 Followers