Obedience is Best or Is It?

Story Info
Consequences of disobedience in a public setting.
2.5k words
4.31
11k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work is crazy nonstop all day. My supervisor position at the accounting firm requires me to make a lot of decisions, including putting out fires all day. Will I even get out of here on time? I hurry with my last tasks of the day, so I can slip out a few minutes early. As I shut down my computer, my desk phone rings, another problem to solve before I can leave. When I hang up the phone, I realize it's 10 minutes after 5pm. OH! NO! He hates it when I'm late. I grab my purse and run out the door before anyone else can stop me. Hurry up elevator! This one is extra slow today because the other one is broken. While waiting, a smile grows on my face as I think of Him. At 5ft 10in, he towers above my 5ft 4in frame. Always well-dressed, with dark hair, his smoldering dark eyes can communicate his desires in an instant.

As his submissive, I've had the pleasure of admiring his well-formed and fit body up close and personal. I look at my watch again. Crap! Maybe traffic will flow with no wrecks. I tap my foot impatiently as I remember the hard spanking I received as punishment last time I kept him waiting. I couldn't sit comfortable for a week. Finally, in my car maneuvering around traffic. Hurry! Hurry! I yell at the traffic. Whew, I reach the parking lot with one minute to spare. I jump out and hurry to the front door.

As I walk in, I see him looking at his watch. He looks up at me and smiles. As he wraps his arms around me, I hear him whisper, "I thought there would be need for punishment tonight. You are risky, cutting it close with 30 seconds to spare." He kissed my cheek, and I let out a sigh of relief. He put his hand in the small of my back as we followed the maîtred to our table in a quiet corner of the restaurant.

I blushed as I remembered I forgot something. Maybe he won't notice, I hoped.

He let me slide into the booth first, then slid in next to me. He took my hand in his and brought it up to his mouth to kiss it.

"I'm glad you made it on time, I didn't want to punish you again for being tardy".

I smiled. "Thank you, Sir."

He kissed my writs tenderly. Without looking up at me he said, "it's a shame I have to punish you for disobeying my orders." Another soft kiss on my wrist.

I looked away, my mouth dropped open, and my breath caught in my throat. "Please forgive me Sir, I was on the phone putting out a fire till after 5. I was trying so hard to be on time, I forgot everything else."

"I understand" he replied as he gently kissed the back of my hand.

His voice changed to his stern no nonsense growl, "do it now."

I asked him to let me out so I can go to the restroom to obey. "No" was his reply. My mouth fell open. I stuttered....pplleasse.

He turned and looked me in the eyes. He said nothing. "But, but, uhmmm..."I stammered. He kept his gaze unflinching expecting that I knew exactly when he meant. "Sir" I stammered, "don't ask me to do that."

"Are you my slut? Don't I own all of you?" I looked down and mumbled, "Yes Sir." He leaned over and growled in my ear, "I require obedience."

"Of course Sir. Obeying." I whispered, my voice shaky. I took a deep breath and looked around to see if anyone was watching. My face turned red, embarrassed and humiliated by what I was about to do in this 4 star restaurant.

Shaking looking only at the table, I pulled my skirt up above my knees, up my thighs, higher till I was able to reach my panties and pull them down. I leaned forward to pull around my ass and was moving them down my thighs when I heard the waiter introducing himself. I froze and looked up trying to remain calm. In mid-sentence he suddenly stuttered. I saw surprise in his eyes as he realized what I was doing.

"I didn't tell you to stop" I heard gruffly. I held my breath for a moment, looked down in embarrassment and continued to slide my panties down my thighs over my knees and released them to fall to my ankles. I had so many mixed emotions at this point. I wanted to kick myself for not following orders in my car before I walked in. I wanted to hide under the table, or cry, or fuck myself. The heat of my embarrassment flushed across my face and yet my pussy was pulsing getting wetter by the second.

I leaned forward to bring up my foot so I could grab the panties. Sir touched my thigh, "Leave it." I blushed more if that was possible. Anyone with a view of our table could see my panties on the floor around my ankle. The waiter was dumbstruck. Sir looked at the waiter and said, "My slut disobeyed a direct order so now she is making it right." in a non challant voice as if this was normal for everyone. I wanted to cry, to scream, to hide under the tablecloth. Instead, I sat there still as he would expect.

The young waiter turned red. He wanted to look away from me but he couldn't. He broke his gaze only when my master began to give our drink and food orders.

As soon as the waiter hurried off, I began to pull my skirt down to its proper place. "Put it back up", he said in a calm voice. I pulled my skirt back up till my pussy was just barely peeking out. "Now finish your tasks." He said calmly.

The table partially hides my pussy, but removing my bra will be more difficult in public. I'm humiliated beyond measure as I pulled my blouse out of my skirt. Since my bra hooks in the front, it will be more obvious what I am doing. My brain yelled at me, WHY I didn't do this in the car! Since there were no buttons on my shirt, I had to put my hands under my shirt and pull it almost over my tits to release the clasps. I tried not to look around, but something in my side vision caught my attention. An older couple a few tables away were staring at me mouth ajar. I turned red and turned my face away from them. I let my shirt drop as soon as the clasps were unhooked. I was shaking, I was dripping wet, I was humiliated, and yet my pussy was pulsing with need. I reached in one sleeve and pulled out the bra strap, out around my hand. One arm free. I did the other. I took a steadying breath and reached under my shirt to pull my bra out. I folded it neatly and put it in his outstretched hand.

Instead of putting my bra in his pocket like I expected, he promptly laid it on the table between our water glasses. I opened my mouth to protest but I knew better and closed it. He was going to draw out this humiliation as part of my punishment. Or was it? He knows I enjoy humiliation even though I vehemently deny it.

I sat uncomfortable with my situation at hand when the waiter walked up. He almost dropped our drinks when he saw my lacy red bra in the middle of the table. He smiled as he handed me my drink. I swear I saw him lick his lips as he was thinking through the events. Tripping as he turned to walk away, he had to tear his eyes away from the outline of my breasts showing through my shirt.

"Doesn't it feel better to obey", Sir said. "Yes Sir", I mumbled. He put his arm around my shoulder. He leans over and kisses my cheek "next time you will obey won't you." I blush a deep red. My panties around my ankle on the floor, my skirt pulled up exposing my pussy, my breasts clearly seen through the outline of my shirt, and my lace red bra sitting in the middle of the table. My body heated from humilation, "Yes sir next time I will obey."

He kissed my neck then moved his hand under my shirt. His body partly shielding my body. I know I can't stop him as he is touching what he owns proving his ownership. He grabs my breasts and starts to knead it. I close my eyes. He rolls my nipple between his fingers. I open my mouth to moan and stop the sound remembering where I was. I'm scared and embarrassed as I open my eyes and see a couple across the room staring with disgust. I turn 3 shades of red. He's not worried as he owns the restaurant and won't be thrown out. He reserves this type of public display for when I've disobeyed. I look down at the tablecloth as he continues now pinching my nipples causing pain.

He whispers in my ear, "your face and neck are so red are you enjoying this my slut." He moves his hand down to my exposed pussy. Pinching my clit, pulling it. I bit my lips and move my knees wider apart. He shoves two fingers in my pussy. I hear him chuckle as he pulls them out. Open he says. I open my mouth as he slides his fingers in. I know I must suck my juices off his fingers.

"Your so wet my slut", he laughingly whispers. "You must be enjoying this display."

I lowered my head. My body was betraying me.

The waiter brought the bread and butter. Sir picked up the butter knife and dipped it in his water glass. He rubbed it and dried it with his napkin before handing it to me. That's so nice he is concerned it was dirty before I used it. I reached for the butter.

"Stop" he said. I froze. "The knife is not for the butter" he said. NOOOO!! What now I thought.

"Slide the handle in my pussy." he ordered. What seemed like minutes passed as I sat frozen in place. "Your heard me correctly" he said.

"Yes sir" I shakily mumbled. I placed my hands in my lap. My mind racing, the confusion of the craving to obey mixed with the screams of my mind shouting no more humiliation. I heard him say in a low growl, "if I have to do it myself you will regret it when my belt meets your ass."

I understood that and instantly separated my thighs. I ran the handle up and down my slit to get it wet. I pushed the cold handle in my wet pussy. More he said, I pushed it in more. More. I pushed it in more. Only about a half inch of the knife was visible.

"Your hands will stay above the table for the rest of the evening." I moved my hands to rest on the table. At the same time he moved his hand to rest on my thigh. He engaged me in talk about the rest of our day as if nothing unusual has happened. During our talking, he slid his hand to move the knife back and forth periodically. I choked on my words. Trying to focus. I heard the smirk in his words. He knew exactly what he was doing to me.

When the waiter eventually brought our food, I thought I would get relief. NO! He continued to periodically play with the knife deep in my pussy. I tried to remain still and not push his hands away. It was his right to use me this way. I was so on edge. Squirming. My mind foggy with lust and need mixed with the embarrassment and humiliation. There was no room for worry or work in there any longer.

The waiter brought the check. I looked down at the table cloth no longer able to withstand his gawking. Sir signed the bill and said to the young man, "I have an extra tip for you." I looked up as Sir reached over and grabbed my red bra and handed it to the young man. The young man was starry eyed and full of lust. I saw his eyes leer at me. I blushed and just looked away.

When he was ready to leave, sir told me to leave the panties on the floor. But I had to follow him out to his car keeping the knife in my pussy. I knew I would be punished for more disobedience if I didn't do it. I just shook my head to say I understood. He tucked my shirt back in my skirt before we got up and helped me pull my skirt down. He scooted out of the booth and helped me up. A devilish smile on his face. I squeezed my thighs together as I followed him out to his car.

He was parked in a dark corner of the parking lot. He pushed me forward over the trunk of the car and pulled my skirt up. I heard him growl harshly, "when I give you a command you follow it!" He pulled the knife out of my pussy and replaced it with his hard cock. He fucked me hard and fast. I whimpered, "Please sir, may I cum?" "No!" he growled as he continued to fuck me harder. My edged body rubbing against the car with his every thrust. Tears began to fill my eyes as I focused on not cumming and my disappointment. The humiliation and embarrassment along with my body being on fire was more than I could stand. I felt his explosion of hot cum fill my pussy. I heard him groan with pleasure. He pulled out of me and I felt his cum dripping down my thighs as he held me down against the car.

He leaned into me and said "I own this body. I decide what happens to it and I expect quick obedience." "Yes sir" I whimpered as tears of need and disappointment fell down my face. To my surprise, he suddenly shoved three fingers in my pussy and told me to cum. I bucked wildly on his hand my lust and need bursting at the release he was giving me. Trying not to be loud, yet enjoying the release like a hungry slut. He turned me around and kissed me passionately. He wiped the tears from my eyes and said "we'll continue this further at home." He held on to me as he walked me to my car. As he was about to close my car door I heard him say, "By the way, no cleaning up till I'm done with you for the night." He smirked.