All Comments on 'Obedient Delicious Submission'

by Jamie_in_dresses

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignore the haters

Very hot story! Positive throughout, with evocative descriptions. Your enthusiasm was obvious!

SissyMaidNinaSissyMaidNinaover 7 years ago
Delicious

Super hot, well written, and believable. I am left satisfied but wanting so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
10 STARS

Oh my!

I give you 10 STARS, the system only allows 5 but this is so well written I have to give you DOUBLE.

Well thought out and superb story I hope you continue this.

I can't wait till Maggie takes her slut shopping and maybe to the salon for a complete body wax and a new hair doo.

It is obvious to me that Maggie loves Jamie and this story can really go places.

Randee

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
An Instant Classic

Absolutely loved this. You are a very talented writer. I read it twice. Just got me so wet. Please write more!

xoxo,

Di

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
vety hot

I really liked it... yes I would love to do that

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
brilliant once again

I Am loving your stories and this one is fantastic but I am hoping that you read this comment as a friend and return to"a girl for Charlie"and do some more chapters soon please please please.keep up the excellent work wish it was me.."I'm jealous".

cockcriticcockcriticover 7 years ago
Submiission

Keep writing., AMAZING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please continue

I often dream about my wife catching me crossdressing -- which I do regularly. In addition to her fucking me, I would also love it if she brought her male friends over to our house to feed me their cocks and to fuck me with their real dicks. Please continue and tell us what happens when Brian and Ian find out about your crossdressing. I can't wait to read the next chapters of this story.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 7 years ago
my wish exactly

I'm a sissy crossdressing husband who wishes and truly wants my wife to find out my secret. I wish it would happen exactly as in this story. I want my wife to become my Mistress and treat me like her sissy cocksucking bitch. I want her to fuck me and then invite all her male friends over to do the same to me. I want to suck real cock while she watches and real cocks fucking my man pussy at the same time. I can't wait to read more stories of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Love wife's lingerie (when she's gone). It fits me well. She asked me if I had tried on some of it . I said no way! She said if she catches me dressing in her things she's going to have my ass fucked like a bitch . This weekend I plan on getting caught!

AlexxKayAlexxKayover 4 years ago

OMG! I'm normally turned off by jealous partners, but in this case, where there was just enough jealousy to turn on the Domme switch... Wow!

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story and very well written with a wonderful storyline. They are such an adorable couple. 💋

Veronica

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Great premise, wonderful writing and very erotic characters…a must read! I so enjoy stories like this with a loving and understanding wife, even if she makes some changes and takes advantage…becoming the dominant spouse. It’s erotic and sexy, with lots of expectations and promise for the future…to bad there wasn’t a follow up chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous