All Comments on 'Obey Thy Neighbor Ch. 08'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SissyArleneSissyArleneover 5 years ago
beautiful story

Keep up the great writing sweetie. My panties are wet with anticipation. I had to pull out my"clit" several times, and milk it for a tasty treat while reading this.

TVFrannieTVFrannieabout 5 years ago
Memories!

Oh yes... I could feel my butthole flinching a bit as Millie took her first cock! It's not something many of us forget. But very well worth every pain!

I have loved this series from the start and always will. Always makes my little clit leak into my panties. I did think the ending of this chapter was a bit anticlimactic but all-in-all still a very erotic, sexy, adult tale. Good job! Kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful Story

While the plot is a little contrived and Chelsea’s conversion is too easy, the author shows exceptional insight into the mind of Millie, both as cuckold and feminized crossdresser. Having accepted the first role willingly, and embraced the second role independent of my wife’s interests, I appreciated the understanding the author shows for the complexity of this mindset. He does a great job of addressing the questions we have and the particular enthusiasm we have for our wive’s sexual well-being. Great job!

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle10 months ago

I love this story. Couldn't stop reading. Wishing my wife would transition me like that. I hope you finish the journey and let us know if she loses her clitty. I wish mine was gone. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

truley loved it thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous