Obey Thy Neighbor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some needed rest, Chelsea asked me to help revive the big cocks. I sucked one into my mouth and got him well on his way before taking the other cock. As they became fully erect, they switched places and double fucked her again. Her orgasms were more gentle this time. The studs lasted longer and Chelsea seemed to be enjoying the slower pace. Their movements were somewhat restricted and they had to compensate the rhythm to keep from working against each other. I wondered how the guys felt fucking a gorgeous woman and feeling each other's big cocks separated only by a thin membrane. I could only imagine and for a brief instant, I missed my ability to get hard. I knew that I would never penetrate deep enough to feel the other cock, so I just had to wonder and be happy that Chelsea was getting the extreme double fucking of her life.

The rest of our vacation was pretty much like we had started out. Lots of sun. Lots of partying. Plenty of big black cock. Our private guide took us to some out of the way establishment where the entertainment was so erotic. On one little makeshift stage we witnessed what they called a young virgin who was fucked over and over again by several black men. The room was silent and the tension was thick. Afterward, the MC asked for volunteers from the audience. Li was eager to participate and about six men came forward. They treated the audience to a spectacular orgy on stage. A few of the men were accompanied by dates. Some were island sweeties and a few were white women. The women came stage side and encouraged their men to fuck that beautiful exotic woman. Li was in her element as she enjoyed the succession of big black cocks.

We hated to go home, but business was booming. That was the biggest adventure we had so far. I am still holding on to my little cock. The women keep trying to get me to go all the way, but there have been no ugly incidents so far.

12