All Comments on 'Obey Thy Neighbor'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Really love this so far. I hope there will be more. I really wish I had this neighbor. Kepp up the great work

formyqueenspleasureformyqueenspleasureover 5 years ago
a great warm up

lovely neighbour, wonderful premise for a story.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters. Does Chelsea find out? Does Li bring over a man for Millie to suck and get fucked?

Please continue.

Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm

I can't wait next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!

TVFrannieTVFrannieover 5 years ago
This is driving me crazy

Soooo good! But Millie's anxiety is driving me crazy and my anxiety is is making me so horny. Can't wait to read chapter 2. Great work jealous! I am jealous of your beautiful mind!

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
very interesting story,

I like the idea, even gave it five stars, now to see where this goes.

sober71sober71over 5 years ago
Exciting.

I'm loving the start, already identifying as Millie.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Purrfect Pantyboi

Ohhhhhh JC, love the"innocent" start of this thread (no sex at first). Mel to Millie...my fantasy to have a Woman help Chris transform into my "feminine" Crissy/Christine psyche dressing in hur sexy lingerie πŸ‘™ and high heels πŸ‘ πŸ’“πŸ‘ . Thanx so very much for sharing this "tail" πŸŒΉπŸ’„πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’„πŸŒΉ.

SissyCrissy6245

huntsman29huntsman29about 5 years ago
Blackmail is wrong and wouldn't work either.

Sorry the concept of blackmail left me cold on page one. This is supposed to be a long time friend of theirs but jumps to threats and blackmailing him. Some friend. If she is or turns out to be a Dom then I'm even more disgusted. Plus, why would this even work?

Firstly, all he has to do is get rid of his gear and say she is lying if she did say anything to his wife. Secondly, if she is forcing him to wear panties and bra's even if his wife is at home he will get busted soon enough anyway. So why bother obeying her at start. He has given no sign of being submissive to this point.

Oh, and why the hell do all of his characters have to have a 4 inch cock? Projecting??

Sissy_BillySissy_Billyover 4 years ago
Great setup!

So many possibilities... Looking forward to seeing where you take this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Help Full Neighbor

I have been a cross dresser for years now.I have transformed my body in to a womens body.Breast wide hips small waste no hair on my body firm butt.I have in joyed self bondage alone in my home.My neighbor caught me many times but said nothing but did nothing.One day after she caught me again things changed for me.I had on a bra garter belt stockings heels thong.Tie my ankles collar with leash dick gag in my mouth and and cuffed in front of me.She walked in to my bed room and carried a large bag.She uncuffed my hands turned me over cuffed my hands behind my back She untied myankles took off my thong and tied my ankles together again.She blind folded my eyes and started to tie me from head toe.She put a stocking hood over my head and wraped duck around my mouth and eyes.I now was helpless to do any thing to stop her.I felt her putting lube in my butt soon i felt a large strap on dildo going deep in my ass.She was now fucking my ass deep and hard telling me if i dress as a women i now will take cock like a women.She soon finished and said she would be back for more later.She finished by wrapping me in duck tape and leaving me there.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow. Great setup. Can’t wait to keep going. I just have panties right now from Victoria Secret. I wear them all the time. I had plenty of clothes, fake breast, bras, and pretty dresses. I freaked out and thought I would get caught so I got rid of everything. I swore to myself I would never do it again. Well,I’m now staring over and I love it. I would love to find some woman that would support this. Keep writing as this is making me horny! I need to be fucked up my ass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous