Objectified

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, I no longer felt panic, embarrassment, pain, or anything else other than extreme sexual arousal. I wanted only to cum. But, bound so tightly, I couldn't.

The short cocktail party came to an end. Dr. Redding started to speak again. "With those penises so tied up... great job, women... I can't tell what they actually look like. Let's release the ropes and have a penis contest."

One of the women untied me, and finally, my cock and balls were again free. "Line up, men," said Dr. Redding. "Backs to the bar, legs spread, hands behind your heads."

We did as we were told. I didn't even feel naked, mostly because I'd been naked for nearly an hour already. Needless to say, my cock had never been harder.

"The men are one, two, three, and four," said Dr. Redding, pointing at us from left to right. "Take papers and pencils, and we want your rankings in three categories. Biggest, nicest looking, and most fuckable. You can examine the contestants if you need to. But be careful... I think some of our men are ready to shoot off."

The women started examining us. I was pinched, squeezed, stroked, pulled, twisted, and shoved roughly side-to-side, by at least ten different sexy female hands. I did everything I could to keep from cumming, successfully. It wasn't easy.

After fifteen minutes, Dr. Redding called for the votes. The women who we'd first met with took the ballots into the other room.

"Everyone, take a break," said Dr. Redding. "Men, you can go to the restroom if you have to. We'll have the voting results in about ten minutes."

I didn't think I could pee with a hard-on, so I didn't even try. Charlotte walked over and grabbed my cock. "Mike, I so appreciate you're doing this. Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome," I managed to say. Somehow being naked with Charlotte holding my cock didn't even seem out of the ordinary.

In a few minutes, the ballots had been counted. I won for nicest looking and came in second for most fuckable. Bill's cock was huge, so no surprise about his victory in that category.

"We're just about at the end of our evening," announced Dr. Redding. "Can we have a round of applause for our men?" The women all clapped. Weirdly, that felt a little awkward. "Shall we reward them?"

The women yelled and cheered.

"All right, then," said Dr. Redding. Three of you for each man, and see what he can do."

In a few seconds, there were six hands on my penis and balls, and a few seconds after that I shot my load straight up, onto my chest and even across my face. The women let me down slowly, and I collapsed onto the floor. "Thanks, Mike," they all said. By now, they knew my name.

Charlotte brought my clothes over, sat down next to me, and helped me get dressed. She kissed me on the lips. "Mike, this was so generous of you."

"My pleasure," I said, with a laugh. "You feeling more empowered?"

"Maybe," said Charlotte. "I'll know in a few days, I guess. Sometimes hard to tell right after a meeting." She paused, then added, "You know, I think I actually do, a little. See what you think after I say what I'm going to say."

"And what is that, Charlotte?"

"Well, just that I want to stay friends, except for one thing."

"Which is?"

"Can you come over to my place and fuck me all night?"

"You're empowered, Charlotte, dear. I will do as commanded."

12