Objects At An Exhibition

Story Info
The Berlin Dungeon Sexhibition Marathon.
5.3k words
4.63
21.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on a business trip in Berlin, at some boring conference. Most of the time I used to ogle at the female attendees, undressing them mentally and letting my mind wander in blissful thoughts of carnal relaxation with the objects of desire.

A German friend of mine I knew from the previous conference caught me in my daydream hobby and smiled at me. "It's not your fault trailing off into happier thoughts. It's a shame they didn't find a more entertaining speaker for the concluding lecture today."

"It's not only this last contribution Barbara. I'm lost almost the entire week."

"Well, they run a side program this weekend which might interest you. Here, I'll give you a free passepartout ticket. This is really something for you."

She slipped a card info my hand. It read:

KKC's B.D.S.M.

KitKatClub's annual Berlin Dungeon Sexhibition Marathon

Free entrance to all shows

Freie Eintritt das ganze Wochenende

I heard of the notorious KitKatClub where men could enjoy feminine beauty to the heart's delight. Visual and in the flesh. But the festivities were not at the KKC proper. The KitKat had hired a venue elsewhere in town: the Stasi Museum.

The former Stasi headquarters, the East German Staatssicherheitsdienst, or the State Security Service, could maybe be the most appropriate place for BDSM activities. Until not so long-ago non-consensual activities and downright torture were practiced on these historical premises by the state for real, and not as a game.

I was lucky tonight was the opening night of the Berlin Dungeon Sexhibition Marathon. During a long weekend there was an exhibition for invitees only. Only true lovers of the female body were admitted.

Entering the museum after a taxi took me to the Normannenstraße my passe-partout got me straight to the exhibition floor. My mouth dropped open. I was greeted by a most unusual spectacle I had not foreseen. In the first room some five ladies were scattered through the area. All totally naked and fixed into position. They were displayed in very open and sexual ways. Me and some ten other male visitors wandered through the room to get a close look at the bodies on display.

BOD ON THE BLOCK

The first body was lying on its back on a wooden block measuring some 2x2x2 feet. On the four corners of the cube were standing beams, three by three inch and some three feet high. The ankles of the bod were fixed on top of two beams, the wrists near the top of the others, the fingers folded onto the top, holding the limbs upwards and the thighs nicely spread. The body's butt lined up on one side, the shoulders on the opposite leaving the neck unsupported and the head hanging down backwards. The light brown torso glistened from oil, accentuating the tight flat belly and the long neck of the model. The medium breasts lay flat with dark stiff nipples pointing up. With the thighs apart the pussy was openly displayed. A quarter of an inch line of close-cropped pubic hair pointed straight to the dark outer lips. They were slightly puffed up and parting showing a budding clit peeking from its hood and the glistening pink opening of the vagina. So inviting....

BOUND TO THE CHAIR

A second body was tied up in a straight wooden chair with rectangular armrests. Slightly slumped down with the bum on the edge of the seat the upper legs were spread wide open with the knees near the shoulders, bound with ropes to the armrests of the chair. The wrists were tied up to the top of the backrest, behind the head, the elbows pointing slanting upwards to the sides leaving the big tits to look into the world mischievously. Bold clips held the nipples straight forward. A red ball gag was held into the mouth with a black rubber band. A beautiful sharply cropped dark patch of black pubic hair one inch wide drew attention to the wide-open slit between the legs. So deliciously lewd....

PRONE ON THE FLOOR

A third exhibit lay on a five by eight feet platform, one foot high. The pale thin body, probably not older than twenty, lay on its belly. The arms pointed straight down along the sides with the wrists tied to the ankles, the legs bent double with the feet against the side of the buttocks. The knees were wide apart, some two feet. Looking from the bottom a wet cunt was clearly visible. A rope ran from a chrome metal hook in the butthole to the top of the head where a nose hook on the other end forced the head tilted backwards. So uncomfortable....

THE SPIT ROAST PIGLET

More to the back of the room was a heavy wooden construction made of thick six by six inch beams. A horizontal beam three feet long was held above the floor at a three feet height by a vertical beam at one end of the horizontal beam. Another beam ran slanting down from the joint to the ground straight below the other end of the horizontal beam that hung in mid-air. On the horizontal beam lay a fourth body, the crotch on the edge of the beam hanging in mid-air, her long legs slanting down in a straight line, with the feet on the floor. A belt above the hips held the torso on the horizontal beam. The wrists and the ankles were bound with ropes to the slanting beam, giving the feet just a little bit of freedom to move. So unavoidable....

BUTT THROUGH THE HOLE

The last naked body was in a pillory. The pillory was no more than a thick wooden plank standing nearly vertical. The board had three holes. The biggest hole was one and a half foot in diameter and some three feet above the floor. The naked body was sticking through it leaving the tight butt sticking out invitingly. Both upper legs were tightly secured to the pillory with leather straps just above the knees. The arms ran backwards and slightly upwards, forcing the torso to stay horizontal, the hands through the two other holes where the wrists were fixed in shackles. The feet were bound with ropes to the base of the pillory, again with not much room to manoeuvre. So promising....

Me and some twelve other visitors delighted in circling the room, visually enjoying the exposed delicacies. It was a lewd display of carnal lust, of five slots-creatures fixed in positions ready to be taken. Ogling the bodies and the displayed treasures up close was rather weird. But to inspect so unabashed all that female flesh was also a sheer delight. They were all fixed in explicit positions not difficult to apprehend the raw fucking they implied. My trousers got cramped as my little friend stirred itself and quickly filled up all available space. He acknowledged that his master imagined himself in lewd interactions with the hot bodies.

READY FOR ACTION

Seven men appeared, all wearing a black shirt with the Kit Kat Club logo, but otherwise stark naked. They all sported healthy stiff cocks, rather thick and at least seven inches long. Parading through the room they inspected the available flesh, and they took up positions at the exhibits. The BOD ON THE BLOCK and the SPIT ROAST PIGLET both ended up with two assaulters, the other three got one stud each. Then they became part of the installations, evolving the sets from art exhibits implying sexual possibilities into full swing hard core acts.

As on some secret commando all studs started interacting with the females. The men shoved their cocks into the available slots. Until now we had been treated to a sample card of possibilities, but now we feasted on the visual spectacle of the real thing. And even more than only the visual display the room was being filled with the sound and smell of sex. Hot bodies getting into gear and speeding up released an unparalleled sexual energy. The squelching sounds of pumping genitals interspersed with the moaning and whimpering from the girls filled the air, dissipated pheromones strengthened my horny feelings.

The head of 'the bod' hung down from the edge of the block. One of the fuckers held the neck in a tight grip as he shoved his thick meat merciless into her throat, pushing real deep blocking the airflow. She started to fight the lack of air squirming in her restrains offering the spectators a nice show of agony. And of her bulging throat which showed where the penetrator was. So lewd, but also so damn hot. Just in time the shaft was pulled back to let oxygen flow into the lungs again. After some coughing and sneezing, the act was performed again.

Now the second stud penetrated the bod's pussy. The thick member forced itself deep inside and started fucking the shit out of her. She was tag teamed from both ends offering a hot spectacle.

The same action took place at the spit roast piglet. The pussy was filled-up with thick cock while the mouth of the tied up fuckee was mercilessly fed with the other dick. Distracted by the need to get some air the assault on the tight pussy went on and on. The sight at the piglet was like the bod on the block. Both positions allowed for easy access of the pussy and the angling of the head for a straight passage into the throat. The missionary and doggy positions are in fact each other's reverse. The head is either tilted upwards or pushed downwards to achieve a straight passage.

The brutal taking off the chicks didn't look comfortable, which was clearly intentional. The same applied to the other position: prone on the floor, with the head tilted back through the nose and anal hooks, and the butt through the hole, with the bum sticking up and the arms stretched awkwardly backwards. The fucking of the body bound to the chair might maybe look a little bit less intrusive, but that cunt was lewdly exposed as well, and taken forcefully without any freedom of choice. Taken as seen fit by the fucker. And he made sure his spear fit into her tight sheath. And the ball gag and nipple clamps didn't exactly look friendly...

An hour into the action a lot of sweat had poured from the working bodies. The atmosphere had become quite humid and noisy because of the persistent intrusion the girls had to endure and which they took with some resistance. Screams of agony and the rattling of their shackles frequently filled our ears.

BDSM for sure is not for the romantics who see sex only as a fusion of kindred souls. It's raw and aggressive and dominating. Not for the faint-hearted. And primarily focused on physical pleasure through discomfort or coercion. But the viewing experience is awfully exhilarating. And makes you wish to act out what you see or even to being forced into a similar predicament.

Sexual release was inevitable, and all setups resulted in the sealing of the action with the firing of semen into the tight slots. After the final withdrawing of the fuck sticks copious amounts of spunk oozed out of the seven truly used sex pots.

A door opened and we were asked to walk through a padded passage with several doors. All doors were heavily padded, no doubt a relic from the East German era to ensure good soundproof isolation of the interrogation rooms. We were let into a second exhibition room.

THE SECOND ROOM

As in the first room there were five exhibits, five bodies in different positions. All were of supermodel material and stark naked. And fixed into place, no way to go places.

VERTICALLY STRETCHED

The first was a girl standing on her toes with both wrists bound together held up high above her head by a rope. Her stretched position with her arms straight up made her voluptuous breasts look awesome as they stood boldly out.... and the nipples were caught in clamps, giving them an even more protruding appearance.

HANGING IN THE ROPES

The second one was suspended. She hung in the air from ropes which were attached around her waist and supporting the torso with ropes above and under the boobs. Both hands were tied on the back, just above a dream butt. The feet pointed down to the ground hovering just above the floor. With two ropes the legs were forced open, the feet some two feet apart.

BENT DOUBLE

A third body was bent double at the waist with the head upside down between the knees. The arms were stretched up behind her back, ending above the butt where the wrists were bound together and tied to the pillar. This position forced her to stand bent double with her pussy and arse turned upwards out in the open.

STUCK ON THE ONE BAR PRISON

A fourth body stood upright flat on both feet. It didn't look all that special until I saw the bar. A shining steel bar, 1,5 inch in width, was running from the steel plate on which she stood straight up between the legs disappearing inside her pussy. Halfway the steel bar a padlock made clear the shaft had been extended to reach well inside the cunt and was locked in place. No way the model could get herself off that one bar prison.

RIDING THE SYBIAN

The last body sat squatted down on a Sybian, the famous saddle-like masturbation device with a vibrating ridge to stimulate the pudenda and the clitoris, and a shaft on which typically a dildo would be attached for internal stimulation, especially the G-spot. As with all bodies on display the manoeuvring freedom was limited. The lower legs were locked in position alongside the saddle so she couldn't get off the Sybian, and the arms were shackled on the back so she couldn't intervene.

As I circled the room I saw little pillars in front of every exhibit, not unlike you could find in a museum. It didn't contain any explanation, only the name of the model. And a tablet with some controls. Observing the models up close it was clear they all had plugs or dildo-like devices inside their orifices.

BLONDIE PRICE

My last model was a gorgeous creature exactly my length with sparkling blue eyes and platinum blonde hair reaching almost to her butt. Her breasts were firm and full C-size beauties, adorned with strawberry-coloured nipples pierced with barbells. As I walked around her, I loved seeing she had a most sexy tight little ass. With her hands she grabbed both ass cheeks, lifted them up and pulling them slightly apart showing me her pussy lips embracing the steel bar inside her tight cunt.

Suddenly I heard the Sybian behind me make its typical humming noise. As I looked back, I saw the man standing there beaming a big grin. I figured he somehow had set the Sybian in motion. Inspecting the controls on my post I noticed a power switch and some intensity controls. As I looked my model straight in the eyes, I hit the switch and smiled at her. As she opened her mouth as if being surprised, she reciprocated my smile with a huge grin. With her hands she smoothed her flat belly from her clit upwards and then took her fits in her hands presenting them invitingly in my directing.

I looked around the room and understood that at all stations the spectators had found out how to get the exhibits alive. One after the other the models started to move slightly and produce some introductory sounds. Gradually all models got heated up and were getting aroused from the manipulations the inserted devices produced on their erogenous zones.

I experimented a bit with the settings on my console and figured out what the different sliders were for. One increased the intensity with which the inserted part of the bar did what it did inside the cooch. Blondie communicated to me with her face what happened inside her body. As I switched on a Red button, she raised herself on her toes showing me the inserted dildo started to Rotate. With the slide next to the button I could increase the revolutions. A Blue button made the rod move up and down Boning the cunt it was embedded in. As I understood the main settings Blondie got down again on her flat feet. Only the first time I pushed the slide controlling the depth of penetration nearly to its limit she bounced up on her toes again, making a loud shriek. I must have hit her cervix.

I set all controls to medium, with the Red and Blue both on low. This way Blondie would get heated up only gradually but would stay on alert. She smiled me her gratitude and since her arms and hands were free to move, she threw me a hot kissing gesture.

SYBIL RIDER

We rotated through the room. At the next station I observed the Sybian girl named Sybil as she reacted to the changes of the different settings I tried out. She moaned a lot and seemed very responsive to all changes. As I left her for the next exhibit, I left the settings rather high. I just loved how that chick moaned and how she got vocal when she was driven to greater heights.

BELLADONNA

My next stop was at the bent-double model named Belladonna. The poor thing had both her holes stuffed. A dildo stuck out of her pussy and her backdoor was sealed off with a butt plug. Both had led lights flashing. I turned up one of the slides on the console and the lights on the but plug started to blink faster. I experimented a bit with the different controls. It was quite funny and the immediate feedback I got from the lights was probably better than the feedback translated through the victim's reactions. The lights flashed happily, but it got even better when I turned a switch to 'program'. According to the light show a sequence was rolling that started with a calm rhythm, switching from dildo to but plug and back. As the lights started to blink faster the alternating between front and back got more unpredictable. As the lights went berserk the eyes of the model had stopped looking in my directing and lost all focus. The hips and butt started to shake uncontrollable and bodily fluids started to poor out. The legs and buttocks were already wet from sweat. And now nectar started to ooze from her flower, finding its way out around the dildo. As the dildo started to come out, I stepped forward and pushed the thing home deeper inside. I loved the smell that filled my nose!

VICKY STRANGE

Leaving the controls on 'Program' I went to the vertically stretched model named Vicky. The floor at her feet was quite wet, her toes stood in a pool of gooey. Girly cum clung to her legs as more nectar trickled from her treasure. I didn't see a dildo, so her source of joy had to be completely embedded inside. Probable some magic egg with remote control. All I saw was a most delicious Brazilian waxed pussy.

She looked tired, probably just because of the tiring position of her body. With her weight on her stretched arms and her toes her limbs had to be worn out. Because of the pool at her feet and her wet thighs she probably had already orgasmed multiple times. She wasn't vocal, she bore her fate in silence. As I pushed the controls to max, she just managed to give a wry smile.

HEATHER ROBIN

Next to Vicky was the last exhibit, Heather Robin hanging in the ropes. Quiet some men stood around her, and regularly a shriek was heard. I joined the circle of spectators and saw a lot more was going on. We had been indirectly invited to participate, if only through operating the controls. But here visitors were participating physically. One man sat on the floor before Heather holding on to her thighs and eating out her pussy. Behind her stood another man holding her boobs in both hands, playing with her nipples, his crotch pressed against Heather's bum as it floated in mid-air. He made explicit moves with his hips, but I don't think he was really fucking her, or was he? I walked around the group to get another angle and I saw that he had his pants on his ankles, his boxershorts at his knees. So his cock had to be out in the open. Or not. Was the first guy still munching on that pussy, or had he made place for his bro's cock...

My voyeurism made me nudge forward so I could see for myself. From the front row I saw number one was still munching on that succulent pussy while number two had embedded himself inside Heather. But not in her pussy, no, in her ass. And deep fucking!

BLONDIE PRICE

12