Objects At An Exhibition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to the blonde babe on the one bar prison. The settings of the joy-maker inside the bar were on medium, the rotate and the bone switches were both on. Blondie looked wasted, barely able to stay upright. The only support she had was the bar inside her tender hole. But her wrought-up muscles there were of no use to keep herself upright anymore. She was really worm out. I switched off the bar completely.

I stepped up to Blondie and held her in my arms. She raised her arms up and embraced.me. We started to make out. I grabbed her small firm killer butt and pushed my groin into hers. My dick was very eager because of the ongoing exposure to all the sexual stimuli. As Blondie felt my stiff member poking into her, she wormed her hands between us, unbuckled my trousers and pushed them down. She gave my cock a few tugs which made me even harder. My horniness overtook my chivalry. I decided to give her a more solid support with a second anchorage. Getting behind her I pushed my steel-hard rod into her backdoor. It took some time to get inside there because her other chute was filled up. As I got my eight-incher completely embedded inside that tight pooper I grabbed her tits for extra support. She leaned back into me with her head tilted back on my shoulder, her cheek against mine.

I felt the other rod inside her come alive again. Some dude must have fired the controls back up. The trembling of the bar carried on to my boner and gradually increased. Blondie was now being teased by two vibrating shafts, one human and one artificial. And filled up completely. As the trembling reached its max, I'm sure I felt the shaft started to rotate. And then it started to bone Blondie's pussy as well. As much as I'd love to tag-team this hot chick with the magic bar I tried to hold as still as possible for fear of an orgasm that would end my ability to support her.

Blondie held on to me as her lifeline in this turbulent sea, her anchor in a crazy, lust driven, hedonistic party of sorts. I managed to hang in and hold on to support Blondie through her ordeal and an earth-shattering orgasm that rocked her core. I almost lost my marbles but could withstand the mechanical onslaught, only just. I took Blondie in a firm hold as her orgasm hit her hard and she started shaking. I almost fired my load just from her movements, so I withdrew my cock from her backdoor. As she got over the top she sagged in my arms and leaned heavily on me.

The prison bar was shut off again. When Blondie came a little bit to her senses, she kissed me full on and thanked me for supporting her. She took my cock in her hands and thanked me proper. It took just a few jerks before Blondie made me shoot a huge load on her mound and clit. She smeared my sperm onto her belly and massaged her tits with the mix of my goo and the juice which drooled richly from her fun hole. The orifice that was still stuffed with the prison bar.

Miss Price got back to her senses rather quickly and was able again to stand on her own feet without my support. As we were asked to leave the room to re-join in the first room again, I turned the power back on with the controls again on medium with the Red and Blue both on low. This way Blondie would stay heated up and prepared for action.

THE FIRST ROOM REVISITED

As we entered the first room again the same five exhibits were on display, only without the studs from the KitKatClub. The same five exhibits were still on display. The same signs we knew from the second room were put up now, but without controls, only bearing a name.

BEAU in the supine missionary position on the block with all limbs fixed to the four vertical beams leaving both her throat and fuck chute on the ridge of the block free for the taking: so inviting....

CLAIRE bound to the chair, her hands fixed on the back rest behind her head, her knees bound to the armrests forcing her thighs wide open exposing her naked pussy: so deliciously lewd....

PRUNE lying face down flat on her platform in a prone position, the wrists bound to the ankles, the head pulled up through a rope from the anal hook inside her backdoor leading over her head to the nose hook: so uncomfortable....

POSEY bound to the thick beam contraption forcing her in an open lewd doggy position ready to get spit roasted: so unavoidable....

HOLLY with her round butt sticking through the hole of her stock, the arms awkwardly stretched backwards in her cuffs: so promising....

In the first round seven studs of the KitKatClub did the honours and showed the obvious possibilities. Now a host announced the night was up to us. The exhibits were at our disposal.

"Gents, the night is yours; the exhibits are for you to be enjoyed. But don't disappoint us; we expect you not only to enjoy yourselves, but at the same time to use the girls thoroughly in good KKC fashion."

And that's what we did. I really enjoyed sticking my dick in all five pussies in the room, spread throughout the night. My first spillage was inside Posey's pussy. And after a prolonged boning of Claire in her chair I finished a second time buried deep inside Prune on the floor. I not only loved the carnal joy of my cock inside her super tight cunt, but the taking of my pleasure from that young tight and bound body was like eating from a forbidden fruit. As the morning dawned, I squeezed my last juices into her well used fuck hole.

I did not know how I could ever be able to perform again that weekend, but I was definitely going to use my free ticket during the remainder of the weekend. After some recuperation in a restaurant where we ate from a buffet and drank some beer my group was released again in a third room.

THE BEDROOM

In the room was a row of three iron beds, on which three naked women were bound. The feet pointed to the door, but it was clear all bodies belonged to young Caucasian chicks with blonde hair. Walking to the beds it was evident the clean-shaven pussies belonged to three thoroughbred German damsels. Name tags identified them as Hanne, Ute and Babs. The left and the middle lay on their back. The first spreadeagled with the limbs spread out to the four corners of the bed, bound with ropes around the wrists and ankles. She was blindfolded.

The second blonde was also on her back, but her head stuck through the headboard. The head hung down, and later I saw all three chicks were blindfolded. Her arms were stretched out against the headboard, bound tight to the metal head. The legs were slightly parted and fixed with ropes to the bed.

The right bed contained a model in doggy style position, the head also stuck out through the headboard. Both hands were tied to the frame about a foot to the left and right of the head. The lower legs were fixed to a band that was stretched across the mattress, the knees one and a half foot apart. The bald pussy was dripping with anticipation. A first guy got on the bed, took his cock out of his trousers and positioned himself between the babe's thighs. He put his dick against the pussy, moved the tip up and down through the wet folds and then nudged his crown just inside the eager petals at the model's entrance. As I walked around the bed, I saw to my surprise it was Barbara! Right at the time I recognised her she got her cunt filled to the bottom in one swift move from the stud's big hard-on behind her on the bed. Babsi grunted loudly as her mouth felt open. I stroked her hair and I whispered to her: "Hi Babs, you look absolute fabulous when you fuck!"

She gave another grunt and I saw from her mouth that she smiled. As the other two bed babes Babsi was blindfolded. Of course, she expected me tonight, she hadn't given me a ticket for nothing. She stuck her tongue out towards my cock she knew had to be close. I didn't disappoint her; I dropped my pants and fed her my dick. After all she had been in my fantasies, I had been ogling at her hot body the whole week. And since she had provided me with an entrance ticker it was all too clear she fancied my cock as well.

She knew how to suck cock. I got a blowjob I would not easily forget. With every pounding of her cunt her head was forced on my cock. The iron bed rocked to and fro, my cock was pistoning in and out of that hungry mouth, and before long into her tight throat.

I never knew that nice colleague had such a kinky side and likes to be used by strangers without having any control over it. But do we ever. At least I didn't disappoint her. Luckily, I had already come a few times that night, so I managed to withdraw my member long before I came again inside Babsi's hot mouth. I was the third stud that filled her cunt, and boy, she was tight. Because one of the first guys had lubed her taut chute with his sperm it was a great sloppy experience. And with the toned-down friction I managed to withhold my orgasm for quite some time. I enjoyed pounding that great hot German chick I fancied so long. In the end I shot my shit deep inside her breeding hole.

I enjoyed the middle chick as well as I made her revive my battered tool with her mouth. After regaining again some of my strength I enjoyed watching Babsi being pounded from both sides by nearly all the horny visitors that night. As much as I like using helpless women for my own pleasure, I also enjoy watching them getting it from virile studs who know how to get their satisfaction.

It was a great weekend. The latent kinky side I secretly knew I had was set loose. As I write this account, I'm on the plane heading back to Berlin again to another dumb conference. In my pocket is the ticket Babsi sent me for KKC's annual Berlin Dungeon Sexhibition Marathon (B.D.S.M.) My suspicion that the conference was more like a cover up for balloting and the actual Sexhibition Marathon was confirmed in Babsi's accompanying letter. She also promised to bring her younger sisters Bruni and Hanne to the conference. And to the dungeon.

12