All Comments on 'Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 01'

by SiteNonSite

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 3 years ago

Very well written but I can't say I like Leethie this. Regardless I gave you 5 because you do write so well. I hate to think that someone would trash you because they don't like the subject matter. Its difficult for me to read but I'm going to stick with it. I promise not to give you shitty ratings just because of the subject matter. Your writing is excellent and that works for me.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for giving Leethie a chance Air_Dry. If you’ve ever read the Divine Comedy (or even attempted to), you’ll know that the really fun part of Hell. Imagining the unrepentant damned’s punishment is endlessly fun (I say “attempted to” because after that the story is not fun at all and I stopped reading). I had thought that writing about Leethie would be that sort of fun because I originally imagined her as the unrepentant damned. But even though her story conforms to what we know from Miranda POV in T&A1, Leethie has surprised me. I’m glad the writing works for you and hope you will keep reading. (Not sure what to say about the ratings, but following the ups and downs of the scores my stories receive it’s clear my earliest readers are peppered with one star reviews - which feels putative.)

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

…Punitive. (Although, having looked it up putative is a great word.)

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

That was intense. 5

Storm1752Storm175211 months ago

I liked that Miranda finally gave up and drove Leethie to an orgasm. But the very end tells me it doesn't conclude happily, but I am very curious. Leethie is complicated, vain, petty and cruel, but not ALL bad is she? Time will tell

claire_westclaire_west4 months ago

Stories involving power struggles can be simply tales of abuse. This isn't. Sure, there is imbalance between the two women but, I think, you've captured the sense of that imbalance turning to something very special. I will read on and see if I'm right. Thank you - great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiteNonSite@SiteNonSite
I am a visual artist. I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did. A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES