Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 02

Story Info
Leethie and Miranda share a bunk in a crowded hostel dorm.
1.7k words
4.72
15.5k
7

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series is a companion to my story Truth & Admiration.

My intent is not to offend, but this is a d/s lesbian romance with strong themes of nonconsent and reluctance. If that's not your bag, I understand and hope you will find another story to enjoy.

As always I hope you will enjoy the story, and that if you do you will leave a comment.

XOSNS


Dark-Haired Girl


When Leethie got back to the apt from Martha's Vineyard two weeks later, all of Miranda's things were gone and Good Will had taken their beds and other furniture. The coffee maker and most of the kitchen gear were gone as well, but where she had left the mug for Miranda there was a mixed tape and a note: a small heart, and below it, in Miranda's looping script it said "Cowgirl Hitchhiker."

Leethie had wanted to invite Miranda to join them on vacation. But Leethie had been afraid her parents would think it was strange or that Miranda would say no, so she hadn't invited her. She'd spent the two weeks at the beach missing her friend.

Before heading to the airport with her sisters, her mother helped her and her father pack the SUV and clean the apt, leaving her father to drive her home to Austin.

"Everything alright Leethie?" He'd asked once they were on the road and heading out of the city. "You've seemed sad."

"It's just a lot Daddy," she lied. She had been thinking about how few friends she had, pining for Miranda, who seemed to be the only real friend she had. Her mother and sisters had been grilling her mercilessly about boyfriends. Unable to explain her lack of romantic prospects, much less the reputation as a slut her one-night stands had garnered her on campus, she'd squirmed under the attention until her father had finally told them all to knock it off.

"I know everything is about to get started Daddy, and that I should be excited, but it just feels like so much is ending."

He'd given her a worried look as he reached over to squeeze her shoulder, having no idea what she meant, but neither had Leethie. She looked out at the cars and trucks as her father jockeyed and wove through traffic. But her mind did what it had been doing for the past two weeks, and drifted back to thoughts of Miranda.

***

The night they had spent in the little village had been sweaty and fitful. The two of them had twisted and turned on the little bed. The next morning Leethie woke up with a bit of a head but feeling energized. And after a frantic cold shower, she had felt fresh and excited for the day. At breakfast, the Germans gave her and Miranda looks and smiled knowingly, but had said nothing about Leethie's howling the night before.

Miranda had been subdued and focused on her tea, but when they began to look at the map and discuss how to get the two of them back to the train, she had joined the discussion and was the one who had suggested they could hitchhike.

And besides Leethie occasionally mocking Miranda's "pussy breath" and calling her a dyke, nothing was said or happened between them for the next two weeks as they worked their way further south. But in Portugal, they got stuck sharing a bed in a crowded dormitory in Lisbon. They had been out roaming the city most of the day and that evening ended up drinking and getting high in a park with a group of other kids from half a dozen countries. It was 4 AM by the time the group broke up. Doves were cooing as they climbed the long stairwell up the hill with a group of Spanish kids who were staying at the same hostel.

Miranda had been animated and laughing all night, and seemed to really like the Spaniards, but as they got close to the hostel they had all gotten quiet. The group split as the boys went to their bathroom and Miranda and Leethie went with the other girls into theirs. They crowded around the basins, smiling and whispering, all of them looking tired and disheveled in the mirrors.

The Spaniards were staying in a shared room of their own, however. So after peeing and scrubbing their teeth as best they could with their fingers, she and Miranda said their goodnights to the other girls and crept down the hall to their dorm, careful to be quiet as they crept past bunks of sleeping boys and girls.

Their bed was narrow and all the way at the far end. They stood facing each other across it as they silently undressed and changed in the stifling heat. They both wore loose t-shirts to sleep in, but before climbing into bed, Leethie made sure Miranda was watching her as she pointedly took off her panties and dropped them to the floor.

Miranda looked at her with shock and then desperation, but Leethie kept her face passive. As Leethie climbed into bed, Miranda's shoulders had slumped, and she stood for a moment wavering, before joining her in the little bed. They lay facing each other, Leethie lifted her chin at Miranda who mouthed the word "no" back.

Leethie's eyes flashed and her lips compressed to a tight line. Miranda's eyes looked panicked.

"They'll hear," she pleaded silently, rolling her eyes to indicate the dozen other sleeping bodies in the hot little room. But Leethie had just curled her lip back and shown her teeth threateningly. She was about to tell Miranda they'd all wake up if she had to force her. But before she had to she saw the other girl's resolve collapse.

For a moment Miranda looked at her, her eyes no longer pleading, but soft. She gazed at Leethie, lips parted, breathing softly, but shallow and fast. She seemed to study Leethie and began licking her lip, licking them till they were glossy and wet. Leethie's heart thundered in her chest and she wondered if Miranda knew what she was doing to her, if she was doing it on purpose.

And then Miranda slid under the sheet and moved down the bed into the gap Leethie made for her between her legs as she rolled onto her back.

Miranda began with small kisses that made Leethie want to tell her to stop fucking around, but before she could lose her patience Miranda's flat tongue slid over her burning sex.

Arching and turning her head to press her face into her pillow, Leethie luxuriated, eyes squeezed shut and her nails scraping at the sheets.

Just as Miranda's pointed tongue split her open, Leethie heard a small sound and opened her eyes. In the bunk next to theirs was a dark-haired girl with her eyes wide in shock, staring at the pulsing hump of Miranda's back under the sheet.

Leethie froze in terror that they were about to be exposed, and for an endless moment watched the dark-haired girl, sure she was about to leap out of her bed and raise the alarm, but she stayed as frozen as Leethie. And meanwhile, Miranda's tongue was moving through her and against her in a wonderfully smooth rhythm. Leethie did nothing to stop her - was so scared, she couldn't have. Then the dark-haired girl's attention shifted. She and Leethie were staring at each other across the small gap between their bunks. Leethie exhaled, she hadn't realized she was holding her breath.

Miranda's lips had found Leethie's clitoris and she had begun to suck. Her tongue made wet circles around the tip of Leethie's little glans. She to a deep shuddering breath as she felt Miranda's fingers probing her channel.

The dark-hair girl still watched her - but no longer in shock. There was a look of enwrapped fascination on her face. Leethie was no longer afraid. Staring back, she bit her lip, let her eyelids droop; hooded with pleasure.

Grasping at the top sheet Leethie pulled so it moved up over Miranda's back, and off to the side. The dark-haired girl, seeing the sheet moving, followed its movement until she was staring at Miranda's feet and ass. As it pulled across Miranda's back it pulled her t-shirt with it, exposing the pale skin of her back and side; her thin cotton panties. Leethie watched the dark-haired girl's gaze and continued to pull until she and Miranda were fully exposed to the girl. She felt Miranda's head turning to look at the girl, but her mouth never left Leethie's pussy. Her tongue seemed to jump and squirm with new urgency, however.

Leethie could see the dark-haired girl's eyes dropping to look at Miranda and then darting back to look her in the eyes. She looked down at Miranda. Her eyes were on the dark-haired girl as her mouth labored silently to bring Leethie off. Leethie lowered her thigh nearest the dark-haired girl as wide as she could and reached for the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it slowly up, giving the dark-haired girl a better view of Miranda's mouth, her hairless pussy, her tummy, and finally baring her breasts.

Leethie's back arched as Miranda began to fuck her with two fingers, her lips still closed over Leethie's clit and sucking hard. Leethie could see the excitement in the dark-haired girl's eyes, but she could tell the show wouldn't last much longer. It had been too long, and this was all too much. She held her abs rigid, pressing her breath down and constricting her throat in an effort not to cry out. She had closed her eyes tight, but forced them open - to see the dark-haired girl, still staring at Miranda; transfixed.

Leethie wondered what Miranda would do if she ordered her to go eat out the dark-haired girl. She felt her cunt flood at the image. Just as she decided to do it the orgasm dropped on her. She's squeezed her thighs against Miranda's ears as hard as she could, pressing her breasts with her closed fists, her fingernails biting into her palms. But she didn't make a sound.