Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not-" Miranda started, but Leethie cut her off.

"You fucking are," she hissed, taking hold of Miranda's head in both her hands. "Do it!"

"Stop it Leethie," Miranda begged, "it's not funny."

But Leethie was overcome; shocked by the suddenness and intensity of her desire. She thought Miranda's protests were laughable; the funniest thing she'd ever heard.

"Stop pretending," Leethie laughed wildly as she grabbed the top of Miranda's head. She giggled hard and felt out of control, almost hysterical, as she pushed down with both her hands. "You know you want to!"

"Please Leethie!"

But Leethie was past pretending, past letting Miranda pretend. She knew Miranda wanted this, and she was going to make her do it. Growling loudly she pulled Miranda's head down the bed forcefully until the other girl's face was pressed against her breasts, she then raised her elbows and pushed her down with all her strength.

"Leethie no!"

But Leethie felt Miranda give, felt her scrambling to retreat down the narrow bed rather than fight. As her elbows straightened out Leethie grabbed Miranda by the hair, pulled her mouth hard towards her cunt. Miranda let out a sharp cry and scrambled to push against the insides of Leethie's open thighs with her forearms and hands, but Leethie was stronger and faster. No longer laughing she rolled onto her back, holding Miranda in place, bringing her with her.

The room was suddenly silent and still, both girls frozen in struggle; each holding themselves rigid, shaking in opposition to the other. They were like a compressed spring. Miranda's nails pressed into the soft skin of her inner thigh, but Leethie hardly felt it. She could hear Miranda's breath, ragged and fast through her nose, feel her lips, pinched shut in refusal, pressed against her own lips, open and weeping; steaming and demanding. She hadn't been hysterical anymore. Leethie had felt a bolt of rage.

"Just fucking lick it bitch," she'd hissed, "you know you fucking want to!"

In a burst of force Miranda scrambled to pull away, Leethie jerked her back in hard making her cry out again. The cry was cut short, however, as Miranda's open mouth was pressed hard into Leethie's wet cunt. Leethie grunted with pleasure as Miranda squirmed and twisted. But Leethie held her there with all her strength, getting off on her struggle.

"Mmmm! MMmm... Mmm!" Miranda was shaking her head, moaning miserably, but doing so she was just smearing her lips back and forth across Leethie's clit, who jerked with pleasure and pulled her hair even harder.

Then Leethie felt it, felt Miranda's neck relax, her hands go soft against her thighs, felt her lips open, and jaw unlocked. Her mouth was open and soft against Leethie sex; passive.

"Oh-oh fuck Da!" she laughed as the pleasure of the triumph seemed to wash the room like a flash of light.

The moment stretched and Leethie almost came as Miranda's tongue slowly moved against her; pushed into her. Keeping her hands still tight in Miranda's hair, Leethie began to grind and rut, and as she did, Miranda reached under her thighs, taking hold of her hips. "There's my little pussy eater!"

Miranda moaned miserably but her tongue kept working. Leethie watched and laughed out loud as Miranda's head bobbed comically and her tongue made long deep passes along the length of her cunt. For a moment she looked Leethie in the eyes, their expression seemed to plead. Leethie had stopped laughing and was panting. Whatever Miranda saw in Leethies eyes then made her give up. She tipped her head forward, closed her lips over Leethie's clitoris, and began to suck.

"AhhhAH! Miranda, you're really good at this!" Leethie chided and finally relaxed her hands, enjoying the feel of Miranda's soft hair, but getting off more on her voluntary surrender. She let her fingers float over her scalp, petting her soft hair. "Mmmmm, I must fucking stink like something dead after today, but look at you eating that nastiness!"

Miranda kept her eyes averted, but rather than put her off, the dig seemed to spur her on like a challenge. Her mouth worked faster, her tongue lapped wide and deep, like she was trying to clean Leethie's filthy twat.

"Hungry little dyke - OHhhh - fuuuck," Leethie purred. "How's that taste Da?"

No longer in any doubt of Miranda's obedience, Leethie let go of her head altogether, raising herself up on her elbows to watch, and squeezing her breasts. She looked down with satisfaction at Miranda's beautiful warm gray hair, enjoying the sharply growing heat in her belly, and the sight of the girl's bobbing head.

"You should have just asked," she chided Miranda. "You could have been doing this all along Da."

But Miranda ignored her, she was exploring. Her eyes seemed far away as she noisily stroked and sucked at Leethie's inner lips, she pointed her tongue in deep and curled it upwards, dragged it back repeatedly. Leethie began to lose any sense of detachment or scorn. Her body had begun to shake, and she realized she was squeezing her nipples viciously hard.

"OHFUCKDA!" She called out, shocking herself with her cry's intensity. Tried to bite back the explosion in her throat and wordlessly failed

"NGG...AAAHHHAHHAAH! AH! AH! AH!" she screamed as she threw back her head and clawed at the ancient stiff sheets till they tore. She thought she was cuming until she started cuming.

"OHMYFUCKMIRANDA!" she called out as the most powerful orgasm of her life wracked her. "OHMYFUCKINGGOD!"

12