Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 05

Story Info
Miranda comes home from a date.
2.7k words
4.74
10k
12

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series is a companion to my story Truth & Admiration.

My intent is not to offend, but this is a d/s lesbian romance with strong themes of nonconsent and reluctance. If that's not your cup of tea, I understand and hope you will find another story to enjoy.

As always I hope you will enjoy the story, and that if you do you will leave a comment.

XOSNS


Doubt Enters


Leethie had been corresponding with Miranda for months and had a collection of a dozen mixed tapes that she loved and made her pine for her far away friend. Miranda was still living in the city and was working at a coffee shop. But in her last letter, she admitted that she was thinking of moving in with Thom out on the peninsula - to save money.

Leethie had settled into a good rhythm at work meanwhile, she had made some good friends at work, and was excited for the holidays. In mid-December, however, that all came to a crashing halt when HR called her in to tell her there had been a complaint and that there would be an investigation.

There had been a series of interviews, and while she hadn't told her parents, and hoped it would all blow over, the whole affair had hung over her like a cloud through the New Year.

She felt a shock of dread when she returned to work after the holiday and found a note on her desk, asking her to report to HR immediately.

"We are letting you go," the woman told her bluntly. The reason, she'd explained was sexual harassment. Leethie was stunned. She could feel her bones. They felt cold. Staring at the woman in shock, she tried to think of something to say, some way to appeal to her, to salvage the situation.

"I told you, they were jokes. I was just joking," she'd sputtered. Horror washed over her as she realized she was going to cry. "Linda was..."

"We take workplace safety seriously here," the woman explained coolly. "And after investigating Ms. Park's complaint, it's clear there was a pattern of abusive and inappropriate interactions instigated by you. We have zero-tolerance for bullying of any kind, and frankly, your conduct leaves me with no other recourse Ms. River."

The HR officer was a large older woman with a dowdy haircut and thick glasses in oddly dated amber frames. They gave her an owlish look. Leethie had sat through a series of interviews with her since Linda had filed the complaint in December. She'd defended herself as best she could when she was first called in, but she had been blindsided. She'd thought Linda was her friend.

"What am I going to tell-" Leethie started, but choked. She couldn't believe this was happening.

"I'm going to step out now," the woman told her, gesturing to a box of tissues on her desk. "When you've collected yourself I'll escort you to your desk so you can collect your personal belongings."

The woman stood, smoothing her skirt and turned, but stopped herself, and turned back.

"I know this is hard Ms. River," the woman told her, "but perhaps it's an important wake-up call. I would urge you to seek counseling."

With that, she turned and walked into the hall. Through the distorted lens of her tears, Leethie could see a security guard holding an empty filing box waiting in the hall with her. She dabbed at her eyes with a tissue, trying her best to preserve her mascara, and whatever dignity she had left.

Leethie stood carefully, her legs felt shaky and weak. She pulled herself upright and took a deep breath, pushing back her shoulders, she walked left the little office.

The woman from HR had taken her employee ID and then she and the security guard escorted her to her desk. Linda wasn't at her desk, but everyone else was. She felt their eyes on her as she packed her personal items into the filing box and walked stiffly out.

Sitting in her car she sobbed so violently a headache bloomed and pressed against the front of her skull. The shame overwhelmed her, she felt she might drown in it. Blinded by the tears she gasped and wiped at her nose. She missed Miranda, hated Thom; hated Miranda.

'This is all her fault' Leethie thought, her face hot and head pounding, snot dripping from the end of her nose.


There was a moment when Thom had started pursuing Miranda that Leethie had considered squelching the affair. She knew if she'd fucked him Miranda would stop seeing him, and had never doubted he'd wanted to fuck her. Looking back, she realized how skillfully Miranda had worked to stop that from happening and to put Leethie at ease.

"He's just, I don't know, he's ok I guess," Miranda had told her when she'd asked about their date, but she had blushed deeply; shrugging. "It's just something to do."

"You don't even like guys," Leethie had accused."What's with this one?"

"Thom's like a big brother," she had explained, waving him away. She had still been dressed for her date. Her fine warm-gray hair was back into two little girlish knots at the back of her head and she'd put makeup on. She'd pursed her lips in a show of indifference. Her lipstick was a brilliant red. "He was our group advisor for orientation, we've been friends since I guess?"

Thom had graduated the year before, but had taken a job with a paper nearby and was always around - but only on the periphery. The date was new. Leethie and Miranda were in their final year and would graduate that coming spring. They had been roommates for almost two years by then. Miranda was standing in Leetie's 'doorway' looking giddy and nervous. Nominally the little studio they divided with cheap shoji screens created separate rooms, but there were no doors, and really very little privacy.

Leethie had not been waiting up. She had opened a bottle of red wine and taken a long bath, done a mask, then had stayed up studying. She'd been sitting on her bed wrapped in a robe reading when Miranda had gotten home. She had wondered if she'd bring Thom upstairs but wasn't surprised when she had come in alone.

Leethie had brought guys back to the apartment; had enjoyed fucking them loudly knowing Miranda could hear everything - it added a thrill knowing she was listening. But she'd started getting a reputation on campus and she didn't like that, so it had been a while since she had done that; Miranda had never brought anyone to the apartment.

"Well, you sure got dolled up for Mr. He's OK I Guess," Leethie said, gesturing to Miranda's lips with a backhanded wave.

"You like it?" She'd asked brightly, smiling and spinning so her skirt flared, the tiny silver cockles on its hem sparkling.

Leethie had laughed at her. "You look like a hippie."

"I know!" Miranda laughed back, raising an ankle wrapped in a string of little shells.

When she examined her feelings at all, Leethie just imagined herself as someone with a powerful sex drive and was confident she had no interest in Miranda romantically; found the idea pitiable and absurd. But she didn't blame Miranda for lusting after her any more than she blamed guys for lusting after her. It was, in her mind, to be expected. And even if she couldn't admit her own desires, Leethie didn't see any harm in taking advantage of Miranda's desire. Even so, other than the few times in Europe she told herself that she'd only allowed it a dozen times since they'd been back - maybe a bit more - and only when she was drunk and too horny to care.

Looking at Miranda, twirling and smiling after her date, she'd thought about what it'd be like to fuck Thom while Miranda listened. She imagined making her eat his cum after. Her chest felt like it was full of coals as she pictured it.

As powerful as that feeling was, Leethie would never admit to being attracted to Miranda, or even wanting her, she could admit to wanting, and getting off on, making the other girl eat her out. But something about her lips painted red had fired Leethie up.

Miranda had seen it and had done something new that night. Twirling and smiling, she'd danced to Leethie's bedside, and kneeled there, looking up - suddenly very flush.

"What?" Leethie jabbed, annoyed with Miranda.

"Nothing," she'd answered, her smile faltering. "It just seemed like you were staring at my lips?"

"Because they're bright red," Leethie snapped. "You never wear lipstick."

"I know," Miranda said, the smile was gone, she was pouting, licking her lips, they were parted, wet, and full. "Sometimes when you stare at my mouth..."

"When do I stare at your mouth?" Leethie snorted.

"Sometimes," Miranda added quietly, "when we've been drinking..."

Again, lips parted, tongue just touching her bottom lip, she let the suggestion dangle. Despite herself, heat cut Leethie, a nasty hunger washed over her. She knew what Miranda was getting at, but wanted to hear her say it, wanted to hear her ask for it.

"Sometimes what Miranda?" she sneered. "Use your words."

But instead, she just bowed her head, stroking her forehead against the pink silk covering Leethie's thigh.

"Sometimes, when you look at my mouth, it's because you want it," Miranda had whispered, after a long moment, her lips pressing against Leetie's leg. "May I take you in my mouth Leethie?"

Leethie's chest had felt tight. Her body was a hollow and thin thing, filled with heat and air. Her lungs seemed too full for her breath, hardly allowing her to inhale. She wanted to touch herself, but her hand was already on Miranda's head, petting her beautiful soft hair. She hadn't meant to do that, hadn't meant to feel this way; feel this deeply.

Miranda turned up to look at Leethie, her eyes soft and mouth open; lips wet. Leethie let her hand cradle Miranda's face, it felt like it was shaking, but looking at it against the other girl's cheek, could see it was still. She told herself it was lust, that she was just horny; hardened herself.

"Say it," Leethie ordered her. "Say what you want."

Leethie liked to talk dirty to Miranda, liked calling her names while Miranda ate her out, telling her how much she loved eating pussy, and teasing her afterward about it. But Miranda never did. She had never said a word about it, before, during, or after. This was new, and Leethie liked it, she wanted to rub her face in it.

Miranda's eyes were soft and pleading, but she held Leethie's gaze; her eyes didn't waver or drop. Her lips were red and so wet, she looked like she might drool.

"Beg," Leethie told her.

"Please Leethie."

Miranda had reached over and had begun to slowly pull open the bottom of Leethie's robe. Her hands were narrow and thin but had a girlish plumpness to them. Leethie had always admired Miranda's hands and unconsciously imitated her gestures - the ways she held her pinky crooked or the little loops she'd make with the tip of her index finger.

"May I lick your pussy?" Miranda whispered, pinching the silk fold of Leethie's hem. Her voice was so quiet Leethie could hardly hear it over the thundering of her heart. Miranda sounded sad; like she was saying something that might make her cry.

"Please Leethie, let me suck your cunt." She begged quietly as she exposed Leethies smooth and hairless sex. Leethie had spent a long time grooming after her bath, searching out any errant hairs, but the skin wasn't irritated. Her lips looked plum, creating a fat little mound split by a tiny pink hint of labia peeking out wetly from within. Her thighs were parting. A frisson of dread cut her as she realized how much she wanted Miranda to bury her face between her legs; to feel her mouth. She felt a spike of rage.

"No," she told her, rolling her hips slowly away from Miranda's soft kisses until she was on her belly. Her robe was twisted under her and her ass exposed. "Show me how much you want it."

Miranda looked at her in confusion.

"Lick my ass." Her voice came out softer than she intended; quavering.

For an instant, a series of fleeting expressions flashed across Miranda's face. Shocked-surprise, anger, fear, and hurt, all seemed to blow through and distort her beautiful face but then her eyes went dark. She stared hard at Leethie. The tiny sparks of expressions that had erupted so suddenly, of rage and resentment, cooling all at once. Leethie watched Miranda, lips parted, lifted her long hippy skirt over her knees, and crawled onto the bed. Her movements were overcareful as if there was a danger of something breaking. Leethie moved her legs in concert, slowly spreading her legs wide as Miranda moved over them, making space for Miranda to take her place between them.

Leethie felt Miranda's small hands on her the cheeks of her ass, they were wonderfully cool and dry. Then the warmth of her breath on the crack of her ass and the tickle of a loose strand of hair. The wet touch of her lips against her coccyx.

Leethie rolled and raised her hips, pulling her knees up the bed, exposing herself to Miranda.

"Tell me what you want," she told Miranda. She had pushed her forehead into the pillow, pulled her chin towards her chest, and was speaking into the darkness beneath her body. Her voice sounded babydoll and full of longing. "I want to hear you ask."

"I want you- I want anything-" Miranda starred in a warm whisper; her voice husky. The words made soft warm landings on Leethie's tailbone; like smoke rings. "I want to do what you want; anything you want... Please Leethie... let me lick your ass... let me lick your asshole?"

Leethie pictured the red lipstick mark of Miranda's kiss marking her tailbone like a tattoo. She imagined Miranda's lips, wet and red floating just above the mark, her tongue pointing out between her girlish pearly teeth.

"Yes," Leethie cried into the cave of herself. Her eyes squeezed shut, her voice muffled, she admitted, "I want you too... to."

The wet point of Miranda's tongue touched the cleavage of her ass and began to squeeze down into the cleft. Leethie moaned and arched her back, raising and spreading her ass further. Miranda's fingers pulsed and kneaded at the flesh of her ass, spreading her cheeks further as her tongue slid deeper, stopping obediently against Leethie's asshole. After pressing and caressing the little knot with her tongue for a long time, Miranda took a long slow lick and raised her head.

"Is this good?" she asked softly. "Do you like this Leethie, is it what you want?"

"Yes," Leethie moaned, "don't stop Da."

Miranda's tongue returned and moved with an eagerness that made Leethie relax and spread her knees even further. Miranda seemed in no hurry to stop. Her spit coated and dripped off Leethie, who moaned and whined as Miranda's tongue and lips worked against her, warming her and making her soft.

Basking in the attention, Leethie squeezed her breasts and pulled at her nipples, began to shiver, and jolt.

"Oh fuuuuck Da, I'm going to cum!" She shouted in surprise. Miranda squeezed at her ass and pressed harder with her tongue, pushing it into Leethie. "MMMMNNNGOD!"

Leethie let go of her nipples and jerked forward, pulling away from Miranda. Panting into her pillow as small spams shook her abdomen. "Ohmygodwhathefuck!"

Miranda was smiling at her as she turned over. Her limbs felt weak and palsied as she repositioned herself.

"Fuck, little dyke," she cooed as she sat up against her pillows, her legs spread.

Miranda's smile didn't slip, she smoothed her hands over the insides of Leethie's thighs.

"I am your little dyke," she assured Leethie and still smiling lowered her head, mouth open, tongue out.