All Comments on 'Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 05'

by SiteNonSite

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. Your dialogue inside the mind of each character is spot on. Your writing style and the use of words into sentences and how they create the depth of each character is perfect. Thank you for sharing your talents

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetalmost 3 years ago

Keep it up SNS! You are a quite the wordsmith. I do like how you integrate both present and past in this series.

Every chapter is adding a bit more substance to events and attitudes from Truth & Admiration. I can't wait to read more (from both series).

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

My first reaction: a glimpse into an ongoing relationship that seemed too brief - not rushed or lacking, just left me on edge wanting more. Read again and still on edge; beautiful word craft continues to reveal.

szymonszymonalmost 3 years ago

Great series absolutely love it. Good development and very nice writing and style of describing the scenes. So a big thanks for giving this to us and i am looking forward to (hopefully many) more chapters.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

So glad to see these comments, and that you are all enjoying the story as well as the writing. I get that the chapters are little more than glimpses and glad to see that's not taking away from your enjoyment Migbird. It's my pleasure to share these stories - they are more interesting and challenging to write than I ever imagined they might be - and I'm very happy to see them finding an audience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiteNonSite@SiteNonSite
I am a visual artist. I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did. A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES